Photo

uk suppliers

UK piracetam suppliers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ADAMK999

• 6 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:16 PM

this was meant to be a caps vs powder thread but after checking around the prices are wierd
most uk suppliers are selling like 60X 800mg for around 20p lol so very cheap but i need a prescription

getting it shipped in is the other option as it doesnt require a prescription but im seeing like the same thing i can get for 20p for 30pound shipping....

i saw this uk based site http://www.intellimeds.co.uk/ which looked very promising it has 50g for 4pounds which is pretty good as i could have tried it out . but once i click buy it says the same thing that a prescription is needed and suggest alternative racetrams that can be bought without prescriptions

so im left at a dileama now. i was gunna take piracetam cause its like the first known nootropic . and it seems safer to take it as its been taken alot. but should i take another over the counter uk nootropic? its more appealing as i dont like the idea of people knowing that im taking nootropics lol so wouldnt have to deal with it coming down my house and everyone asking what it is

I kind of had my heart set on piracetam cause from what ive been reading it gives fluidity in speech and also that concentration (which ill need as i started college)
ive read of experiences with other nootropics giving huge gains in concentration but making you antisocial an im already pretty anti social

can anyone provide input , is there a cheap site which will ship piracetam to the uk?
and also from that list that http://www.intellimeds.co.uk/ redirects to you ( im assuming those are all the nootropics that can be bought without prescription im not sure if they are over the counter)
could you suggest a safe nootropic with the same effects

#2 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:27 AM

I ordered Coluracetam from intellimeds.co.uk and requested a CoA.

Thy firstly said that they will post it ovr the weekend.
2 Days later I asked about the CoA, but didnt get any response !!
After a few Days I decided to send the package back and requested a RMA number and an address, but dont get any response !!

This was within the cooling off period

So it semms to be that I´ve got scammed !
Another user reports that their capsules are underweighted.

Stay back from them !
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:52 PM

Check out Smart Drugs for Thought they ship fairly discretely and I have several mates who have ordered their Piracetam with no issue and have gotten their orders within 2 and three weeks.

#4 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:37 PM

Dear All,

First of all I would like to apologise to Flex that we did not supply a COA for Coluracetam when asked. This isn't acceptable, and it is not how we usually do things. Flex, I hope you are able to accept our sincere apologies for not getting this to you sooner. I have tried to more fully explain the circumstances below, and have sent you a personal email about this.

___

This post was written because a COA of our coluracetam was not supplied to a customer. The customer's post was written on every single thread relating to Intellimeds.co.uk. Although I may not agree with how this was done, I accept that our customers have the right to discuss our service openly.

I have now uploaded the COA of Coluracetam to our website.

Intellimeds.co.uk is a genuine company. We supply a wide variety of nootropics to customers across the world. We work hard to provide good customer service. As far as I know we're the only UK nootropics company to publish our phone number and take calls.

Like all companies, we aren't able to please every customer and sometimes we can mess up - and when this happens we hold our hands up. For example, when our couriers (DPD & DHL) haven't been able to pick up parcels for our next day delivery service, we've refunded our customer's who have paid for next day delivery and taken this cost on the chin. We're not in business to upset people - we want to provide the latest nootropics, at the best prices, with the best service.

In his posts on this forum, Flex mentioned details of a private email regarding some quite serious health issues with my colleague Aaron, who runs the Intellimeds office on a daily basis. Whilst I would prefer not to discuss this here, this has already been brought up so I would like to clarify the situation. Aaron suffers from epilepsy, and around two weeks ago he had a series of seizures which resulted in him being hospitalised. As a result, Aaron has not been able to work and will not return before the new year.

I have been doing my best to cover Aaron's work for the past few weeks, however as I do not work in the office full time our usual level of customer service has not been maintained. December is a busy time for Intellimeds, and therefore during Aaron's absence I decided to prioritise getting orders dispatched on time to our customers, and regrettably did not reply to all outstanding emails in the timely way that Aaron usually would. I am genuinely sorry that I've not been able to provide our usual level of service over the last two weeks.

This is reflected in Flex's own order. Placed on Sunday 8th December, it was dispatched from our UK warehouse on Monday 9th and delivered in Germany on Friday 13th. I don't think that it can be argued that we provided a quick and efficient delivery service.

I hope that this goes some way to explaining the situation. Flex - I hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

Kind regards

Nick
Managing Director, Intellimeds.co.uk

I ordered Coluracetam from intellimeds.co.uk and requested a CoA.

Thy firstly said that they will post it ovr the weekend.
2 Days later I asked about the CoA, but didnt get any response !!
After a few Days I decided to send the package back and requested a RMA number and an address, but dont get any response !!

This was within the cooling off period

So it semms to be that I´ve got scammed !
Another user reports that their capsules are underweighted.

Stay back from them !

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#5 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:14 AM

I have also to excuse me,

As I said in another thread, I just flipped out because of the though that I got scammed and that I couldnt do anything against it.
In addition the delay of the CoA and further nonresponse, mades me think that Your products arent geniue, which means that it could be bad for everyone´s health.
Thats why I´ve posted it in the threads and wanted to send it back as well, because of the misstrust for the products.

Usually I hestiate to write bad about a company. But because of the reasons above, it seemed to me relative proportionate and I had in addition bad experiences with some Vendors
I´m also sorry to publish, the health issuses.
I really didnt consider, so excuse me this crudeness.
I´ve done some trouble, I hope that, with Your recitification of this case, You have Your Company even more validated
and prevented any further rumors.

Edited by Flex, 23 December 2013 - 04:33 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users