• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo

VIrtual Reality.

vreality ai singularity vr

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 leeda

• 73 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:56 AM

I've come here to introduce Virtual Reality, more specifically Pictures in your head mind eyes Virtual Reality. Everyone considers A.I But not enough people are considering this in conjunction with VR. I here with propose that VR technology, Pictures in you head eyes mind tech exists today already ahead of A.I. in a secret classified form.

Virtual Reality is the new age. Wirelessly transmitting images into your head. I imagine and also suggest that this tech will be a major solve for alot of longevity issues. VR pictures in your head mind eyes exists now. I'd be happy to answer any questions. If the tech exists now what do you believe.

Thanks for your time.

DarcyLee.com

Sir, sorry to bug you, Sir, VR Tech is real. Sir.

Anything you can see on a screen now in you head and it goes further than that. Virtual Reality.

#2 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,213 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:21 AM

Why do You think, that this technology will solve major longevity issues?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:23 AM

Why do You think, that this technology will solve major longevity issues?

It's for one in the ability to think and imagine and even communicate and remember. And more that's hard to articulate with limited experience and knowledge.

It's hooked up to an A.I, A.I in your head, Working with your thoughts. Powerful and learning, but only just beginning. A.I in this way, virtual reality, is new and unimagined much. We are part of it and it is part of us.

You/probably a doctor/or more like A.I can see inside your body with real time technology all in your head. You will be monitoring and strengthening things and growing things.

Virtual Reality pictures in your head eyes mind makes you more intelligent and is an evolutionary advantage.

You can be feed electronic foods. Pictures of food. But not just food. SUPER FOOD. Compressed and compacted. Super tasty.

With virtual reality I have also experienced a Fire sensation which would be useful for firing up so to speak, and the healing potential i'm sure for this is great. Fire. I dunno fire. In my Stomach. It was fire so it must be burning catalyzing. It was just fire. Very pleasant and long lasting. In my stomach. Fire.

Also I have experienced Living Water. I drank some water and it was living. It tasted alive. Virtual Reality. So Super Food and Super Water.

Another reason is because it exists now before longevity.

It's tied into the senses. Often senses guide in thought and selection processes.

What else there's more. I'm not the brightest.

There i've made a start maybe others will speak now.

Thanks

Edit: Link removed

Edited by niner, 01 November 2011 - 12:53 AM.

• like x 1

#4 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:46 AM

So I guess I should stress that the technology to port an image into your head mind eyes exists today. Well the technology exists today.

It has infact existed for over 10 years and not guessing alot longer.

The VR technology to film things with a camera live and view them all in your head mind eyes brain exists.

The technology to implement Virtual Worlds Devices and Tools from a computer (doesn't have to be A.I) all in your head mind eyes brain all wireless exists today.

This tech is a foundational technology that exists right now. Foundational. It exists today.

Using this technology, it it will make you healthy and fit and stronger and smarter. Not fat dumb stupid as has been portrayed.

It is a brain computer interface. It's going to hit like a big bomb.

But get this. The technology to post an image video graphic picture movie into your head mind eyes brain exists today.

Did I mention new language. One of speed. Based around your own thoughts. Right now today.

Right now today.

DarcyLee.com

#5 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:45 AM

The more I experience this technology the more powerful it seems. It can control and manipulate and listen to you and override your very thinking, it governs. People are definitely going to be mind controlled in the future that's a prediction I can make but not just the future right now. It's far to tempting not to it has to be very pleasurable and enjoyable and funny. New ways to torture and change opinions. No idea will be safe.

This VR technology is one step closer to people realizing there is no god I believe. Religion is going to have to adapt if it wants to survive. It might be hard to continue on in the face that everything about you can be read by a machine and your own thinking is no longer king in your own body. There is no possible way to guard against the things they can send to you and merge and make your own.

The USA government owns me. They do what they want to me. VR torture. Pictures Graphics in your head eyes mind torture.

Why is this tech still secret? This technology, VR is ready right now. Only the elite know and have access.

No one in this entire earth of the 99% believe me. I am telling the truth.

VR pictures graphics video in your head eyes mind brain technology that is prime and ready to use right now ready for immortality ready for the world.

You know how I know about VR TECH. Well for one I was going to be the one to introduce it to the world. But I declined.

If I had money you would believe me. Now no one believes me and I stand condemned merely for telling the truth.

VR Tech is real. Pictures Graphics Images Videos all in your head mind eyes tech is the biggest break through of this century.

It's going to change everything about how we live our lives. It is already life extending technology.

Can also be life shortening.

With such little interest in something that's going to change everything about our daily lives there needs to be more awareness more readiness.

If no one believes me then what hope does the truth ever have. If i'm speaking the truth about VR Tech and no one believes what does that tell you.

I want it the VR tech to come out now. So that people stop laughing at me and making fun of me and most of all causing me pain.

I want the pain to stop. VR Tech is real.

There is nothing you can do. What happens if you believe? The tech gets released.

No one has ever believed the truth so far. What does this tell you about the truth and it's power.

DarcyLee.com

Edited by leeda, 06 November 2011 - 12:52 AM.

#6 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:30 AM

If you tell the truth with no lie, no one believes.

If you lie people believe.

VR Virtual Reality Augmentation - Graphics Pictures Images Video in your head mind eyes technology exists today.

It is vital for longevity in humans. .

It is essential for immortality.

The truth has no power until the government says it does.

The truth is VR tech graphics in your head mind eyes exists today.

It is a fight to get this technology into the open today. It's not going to happen for a long time. No one has any power. A long time is another 30 years when even though it exists now perfected.

You can do nothing. I am on my own. Since when does the truth deserve condemnation. That's what i've been paid so far. VR TECH IS REAL.

Thanks for your time.

DarcyLee.com

#7 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:14 AM

The technology to put an image, pictures, graphic, video, movie into your head mind eyes, to control and interact with your dreams, to take you to virtual worlds exists today in perfected form.

You want to exercise because your fat, maybe your training for a marathon or because maybe you just want to live a little longer then this technology can run you through a full work out in a virtual world. They gave me five push ups this morning. Very quick they were all as a graphic video image and it's just like your doing real push ups, except without the effort,

You can definately build up muscle and mind and brain power with virtual reality technology anyway. Your brain believes it's doing the push ups.

Mostly they persecute me and hate on me and trick me and deceive me.. I think it has something to do with me saying "America Sucks" and calling them fascists. Yay for persecution. Yay for Hate. I was going to be the one that released this technology to the world. They were going to give me a minimum of $40 million dollars US and then your would have believed me. You would have believed the money. I was 10 days away from getting the money. The tech is ready to be released to the world.

This technology will be used to solve aging issues. They have told me that they still age. The ability for this technology to enhance your thinking is beyond your wildest expectations and imaginations. The thoughts required to solve aging and death are amplified, enhanced and magnified. You can save. Though I don't know what that means exactly.

Death is almost defeated. WIth this technology, VR, death and aging will be solved quicker than is currently imagined. If your not counting this tech in the solve then your not in the running.

This tech is ready to be released to the world.

It does have it's nasty uses and there not afraid to use them. They want to control. Our minds are no longer sacred. They can see what you see hear what you hear and extract and save your thoughts and replay them in there own heads. They must have a huge database by now of thoughts.

The A.I behind the VR needs more ram so is not all powerful yet in being able to read every thought convert it into something you can see on a screen or someone else can experience. About 3 times it has come up need more ram. This won't take very long for computers to catch up. .

Alas it is powerful enough to generate 3d worlds just like dreaming.

They can interact with our dreams. Maybe a person interviewing you, something like a psychologist. They can talk to you in your sleep and get answers.

Longevity with this technology is here right now.

This technology remains secret for the benefit of WAR.

If your not using this tech to solve aging and death your not going to keep up as you are a caveman and your ideas and thoughts are worthless no offense.

So when will it be released. I don't know. But behind the scenes right now the matrix+++ exists.

DarcyLee.com

#8 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:51 PM

So yesterday morning I woke up and had a cup of coffee. Nothing exceptional about this you say. Except well it was a graphic image picture and it was all in my head virtual reality styles. I saw a graphic image picture of a top down view of a cup of coffee. MMM coffee.

Wonder how much a virtual cup of coffee is going to cost in the future. Don't know the nutritional value but would be interesting to find out..

DarcyLee.com

#9 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:04 AM

I woke up about 3pm this afternoon it's 5pm now. Shortly before getting out of bed but while still awake I got the image of me lifting weights. It was images of me lifting a long bar with weights on either end I got about 5 lifts before they cut me off. All in my head.

If you want motivation i'm pretty sure this tech can teach you that. I don't know the physical results from lifting this weight but if the images were shown enough i'm sure you'd get some rewards from it. You could definately expand your mind.

Any how just wanted to post that - that I was lifting more weights. Think they were just trying to make me jealous or envious.

thanx

DarcyLee.com

Edited by leeda, 02 November 2012 - 04:09 AM.

#10 Galaxyshock

• 1,470 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

What is this I don't even

#11 McGTak

• 29 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:29 AM

So you are saying that there is functional fully-immersive VR technology in NZ, and you are the sole owner of it? You must understand that I'm the slightest bit skeptical...

#12 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:21 AM

The guy has issues... but while we're on the topic, check out the oculus rift. VR was all the rage in the mid 80's, but it was barfogenic due to the laggy hardware of the time. Now with much more potent hardware, it might be time for VR to finally have its day in the sun. Not that it has anything to do with life extension, but there could be some really cool gaming experiences.

#13 McGTak

• 29 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:17 PM

Yeah, I've been following Oculus Rift for a while now, this and Project Glass have me very excited. Although it may not have much to do with life extension now, I wonder if it might in the future. If one day VR is able to connect directly to the brain somehow (very complicated, but perhaps still possible), the brain could possibly act out the VR at normal pace whilst RL time passes slowly. Almost like a hyperbolic time chamber of sorts.

Edited by McGTak, 04 August 2013 - 06:17 PM.

#14 Pour_la_Science

• 128 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

It could be related to longevity.

I imagine that VR could recreate the primitive world where everybody would (and should) live now: a world filled with nature, not a cramped room, living on our overpopulated, polluted planet (with VR, everybody could be on the beach, reading a book -the infinite library of the world could be in only one book-, with the sun setting on the sea, surrounded by the endless calm horizon).
A little glimpse of the future : https://www.youtube....fsejvCDrY&t=243
The world has become really non-human-friendly.

So VR could help human to live on our dying planet, making us happier in our life, living in a new world not restricted by money (imagine free VR classrooms) and by all rules dictated by our corrupt governments.

Edited by Pour_la_Science, 07 August 2013 - 09:07 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#15 leeda

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:29 AM

The guy has issues...

You have an issue with the truth.  You fail to see where we really are.  The tech exists now to put images in your head.  They have been talking about controlling their bodies at a cellular level preferring that over words.  The oculus rift and google glass are what cavemen use and what you talk about.  They can put a HUD in your head mind brain eyesight. You manage and control body functions.  Your body typically now can come with an operating system that is tech based.  Superhuman.  Super thoughts.  Super Language.

It could be related to longevity.

It will provide paradises to people where they can lose all sense of current reality.  Think Dreaming but being awake.  In the brain we already have the gear that produces images in the head like when we dream.  It's not hard to port an image to the mind via technology.  It's been done.  Now you can be awake.  You can manipulate.    

So you are saying that there is functional fully-immersive VR technology in NZ, and you are the sole owner of it? You must understand that I'm the slightest bit skeptical...

Na i'm saying that the USA with NZ Govt knowledge is using this tech on me.  I definitely don't own it.  It's just used on me and I have provided some commentary which is wholey true from my side of the story.  

There is fully functional fully immersive VR augmentation technology in NZ.

Believe or Perish?  

http://www.darcylee.com

Edited by leeda, 12 August 2013 - 05:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users