Bill Andrews And Sierra Sciences

bill andrews sierra sciences

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:05 PM

Louis and I have had discussions on another thread.

I invite Louis to continue here, so that we don't take over the thread.
Our main arguments stem from the email conversation I had with Bill Andrews in December of 2010.

I will be summarizing it in my own words.

Legal disclaimer and terms:
You are required to agree to the following, if you decide to read or participate in this thread:

For now folks interested in seeing the actual email, will need to visit us in Miami Florida. Many people know that I am pretty open and transparent with most of the information I provide folks, so it doesn't bother me to show the document to folks visiting our office as they are considered copyrighted works by the email's authors, and may only be reprinted under 'fair use'.

I will take some time to summarize it, and will post it here on Monday the 14th. Please refer back to the Product B thread for scientific information and articles relevant to that interest. This thread may be argumentative, speculative, and provide opinions and criticisms that stem from that email. You are advised that all comments are personal opinions of the folks posting on this thread, and does not in any way or form, reflect the beliefs, sentiments or feelings of the companies or third parties they represent, the forum administrators or the non-profit group in part or as a whole that is hosting this public thread.

Because of the volatility of opinions, folks who read, are engaged or participate in this thread agree to all the provisions in this first post. Including but not limited to the following:

Any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this thread, or it's contents including any question regarding its existence, validity or interpretation, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, excluding the Optional Rules for Emergency Measures of Protection, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any claim or controversy shall be resolved by a sole arbitrator appointed in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules. The seat of the arbitration shall be Dade County, Florida. With the exception of each Party’s attorney’s fees and each Party’s expenses for participating in the arbitration (e.g., hotel and travel expenses), the fees for conducting the arbitration, including, without limitation, the filing fee, any transcript fee and the arbitrator’s fee will be divided equally between the Parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either Party may, without inconsistency with this agreement, apply to any court having jurisdiction over such dispute and seek interim, provisional, injunctive or other equitable relief until the arbitration award is rendered or the dispute is otherwise resolved.

Folks continuing on to read this thread are advised that you will not re-print the thread in any way, shape or form. Or copy the thread or it's contents in any form that would avoid agreeing to this first posts statments. You can link to this thread if you desire. But are only allowed to link to this first post if you are linking from outside of the thread itself, so that all folks can read and agree with this disclaimer before proceeding. Posting to the thread, then linking to a previous post within the same thread is acceptable. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, USA without regard to conflict of law principles.

If you do not agree with the statements above, do not continue reading this thread, or any of it's contents and are advised to leave the thread now. Reading the thread past this point, subjects you to the terms as stated above.

I do hope this thread is interesting and informative, and provides a record of various opinions based on the email's factual events. I will post information on this thread commencing on Monday the 14th of November.

Cheers
A

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 09 November 2011 - 06:25 AM.

#2 Methos000

• 144 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:01 PM

I'm down with all the legalese, but is Louis? :|?
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 02:51 AM

I got a message regarding the emails from our lawyer. He has stated:

In reviewing the exchange, we don't see anything that would be an issue to publicly disclose.

I also asked our lawyer about a recent email sent to my CSO. I didn't know about it until my CSO called me told me about it. He then forwarded it to me to discuss it.

Our lawyer stated the following:

As with the other email, we do not see an issue with publishing the email "as is"

I have to take time, and think about Bill Andrew's emails a bit.
Hopefully I start with one email late monday, and then talk about the other sometime afterwards, when it's appropriate.

A

#4 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:03 PM

I have decided to simply publish the 'Product B' results in a peer reviewed scientific journal.

The emails, will remain available to folks coming to at our office as proof that they are genuine article from Bill Andrews.
If you are planning on a visit, let me know before hand, as we will likely turn you away without an appointment.

Cheers,
A

#5 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:31 AM

I have decided to simply publish the 'Product B' results in a peer reviewed scientific journal.

How long do you expect it will take to write it up and get it accepted? Once it's accepted, would you be willing to let us know if it worked or not?

#6 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:08 PM

Niner, I cannot provide details or results at this time, until it is published.

What I can say is that RevGenetics certified TA-65, because it showed statistically significant telomerase activity in immune cells immediately at multiple concentrations. As mentioned before, initial testing showed Product B initially inconclusive, and we have gathered more and more data.

To this day, RevGenetics has not certified Product B.

A

#7 Methos000

• 144 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 06:39 PM

That sounds like a big Negatory to me, Good Buddy! :)

Edited by Methos000, 18 November 2011 - 06:40 PM.

#8 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:15 PM

It is my understanding that Bill Andrews announced a new version of the product, and has increased his intake to 10 capsules a day of 'Product B'.

Because of this, we will be reviewing Product B again in the near future.
It is possible it works well, however I would need to test it to confirm.

If we find it works well, we will announce it.

A

#9 BodywiseNina

• 8 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:49 AM

Any updates?

#10 mrkosh1

• 232 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:07 AM

Does anyone know anything about this new version of product B? What is the new telomerase activating ingrediants?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#11 Getm

• 27 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:03 PM

Does anyone know anything about this new version of product B? What is the new telomerase activating ingrediants?

My new bottle contains ashwagandha, the february bottle was lacking it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users