intellimeds.co.uk

intellimeds; nootropics piracetam intellimeds reviews legit

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#1 jakord

• 57 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:04 PM

Hi,

I'm going to order from http://www.intellimeds.co.uk/. This is the only source for noopept I did find in europe. The prices are okay. I didn't find any negative comments on the net, but also just 1-2 good ones.

Any comments?

Edited by caliban, 06 January 2014 - 11:20 PM.
merged threads about this company

#2 Sovr'gnChancellor£

• 56 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:33 PM

Hello.

Has anybody ordered from this site:

http://intellimeds.co.uk/

What were your experiences - in terms of delivery an dispatch speed; authenticity of products and general experiences?

I believe I am beginning to get worried about my "order"....

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Sovr'gnChancellor£

• 56 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:30 PM

BTW, this is for the UK....

#4 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:49 AM

FYI these kinds of posts should be made in the Retailer/Discussion Forum located here. And you'll likely find another post about intellimeds over there.
  • like x 1

#5 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:11 AM

This has been asked here a little while ago, did you try searching first? intellimeds site:longecity.org in google for example
anyway, I bought from them 3-4 times, always fast, reliable and the supplements worked. Price isn't always the cheapest though..

#6 Sovr'gnChancellor£

• 56 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:04 PM

This has been asked here a little while ago, did you try searching first? intellimeds site:longecity.org in google for example
anyway, I bought from them 3-4 times, always fast, reliable and the supplements worked. Price isn't always the cheapest though..

Thankyou very much for your reply!

I ordered on 30/12/2011 and still have not received my order!

At first they responded to my emails claiming that they weren't able to do the post on that saturday (31 dec), so they would dispatch it tomorrow (that day was mon 2/01/2012 - so why not dispatch it on that day instead of the next day 03/01??)

So, now today is the 6th and they are no longer replying to my emails yet the money has been taken from my card.

I really don't know what's going on - I'm giving them 1 more day (that would make it more than a week) and if nothing happens I will seek legal advice and more...

• dislike x 1

#7 nupi

• 1,532 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:23 PM

:wacko: Dude, you are aware that it was holidays in between, aren't you? Royal Mail probably was not forwarding packages, either

#8 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:34 PM

Yes, holidays. Be a little patient ;).

#9 Sovr'gnChancellor£

• 56 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:12 PM

:wacko: Dude, you are aware that it was holidays in between, aren't you? Royal Mail probably was not forwarding packages, either

Really? That's funny - because I was receiving all sorts of parcels over that period - I even ordered from a company on the 1st and received it on the 3rd of January.

No worries anyway - I only just received the product today. I ordered from a different company (from blo0dy Ebay!) on the 4th of January and also received their product today but yet I ordered from intellimeds on 30 Dec and it comes 7 days after. I'll never ever be ordering from them again - mindnutrition all the way!

As I said to the poster above - I ordered from many other different companies over these periods and they deliver fine and on time - e.g. I ordered from Ebay on 4th January and its estimated delivery was 6-9 January and it turns up today on the 6th January! I order from intellimeds on 30 December 2011 and pay more than I did for Ebay and instead it turns up today as well under dubious circumstances and I'm not even sure it's aniracetam that's in those shoddily put together capsules!

All I can say is - I'll never ever be ordering from them again - I'll go with mindnutrition next time and maybe even nootropichub.

Intellimeds - 2/10

Ebay - 9/10 !
  • dislike x 1

#10 Sovr'gnChancellor£

• 56 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:18 PM

Really? I ordered from many different companies over that period. And intellimeds is in the same country that I am (the postcode it came from is SE7 and I am in Yorkshire!).

I ordered from Ebay two days ago and it comes the same time as intellimeds comes (they both arrived today), yet I ordered from intellimeds a week ago and paid more for delivery than I did with ebay!

Anyway - I will never ever be ordering from them again. Mindnutrition all they way!

As I said to the other poster - other companies had no problems.

No worries anyway - it finally came today under dubious circumstances with shoddily packed capsules that I am not even sure have Aniracetam inside! - luckily, I counted the capsules and they were the correct amount!

All I can say is that I'll never be ordering from them ever again. Next time I'll order from Mindnutrition or maybe even nootropichub.

#11 Sovr'gnChancellor£

• 56 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:23 PM

Really?

Well, every other company I ordered did well - some were not even on the blo0dy continent let alone in the same d@mned country like intellimeds! For example, I ordered from ebay two days ago and paid £1.95 for standard delivery and it came today! I ordered from intellimeds on 30 Dec 2011 and paid £3.45 for special delivery and it came... today, a week later! I checked the delivery stamp and it turns out the "person" only sent it on the 4th of January!

I'll never be ordering from them again - the capsules look dodgy anyway. Mindnutrition or nootropichub next time.
  • dislike x 1

#12 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:13 PM

Hi there,

My name's Aaron and I run Intellimeds.co.uk.

Thanks for your post about our website. If you have any questions about our products or services, please feel free to reply to this thread or ask a question in the forum.

Kind regards
Aaron

#13 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:24 PM

I have have been using intellimeds.co.uk for over a year now and have never been let down. Great delivery times and prices. Products of excellent quality. Thanks a lot guys, that extra help was worth every penny.
Susanne,Norway.

#14 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:38 PM

Hi guys,

My name is Aaron and I run Intellimeds.co.uk.

We do usually dispatch on the same working day (when orders are received before 2pm), however during the Christmas and New Year period there are a lot of bank holidays so getting post off is always a little more difficult. Royal Mail also run a little slow over this period.

I am sure the poster above received their order without much delay. If anyone has any questions about the site, please let me know or email us via the website.

Kind regards
Aaron

#15 mxr808

• 31 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:36 PM

Just placed an order with them for Noopept, L-Tyrosine and Oxiracetam. Will let you know how I get on with delivery and product quality.

#16 mxr808

• 31 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:50 AM

Delivery was very quick. Ordered Tuesday night and mail man attempted to deliver Thursday morning but unfortunately I was not in to sign for it. Re-arranged delivery for today instead.

Received correct order. Packaging however was terrible. The packaging for the oxiracetam was split at the top and had completely emptied itself into the envelope meaning I essentially received an empty oxiracetam packet. Attempted to gather what was left in the envelope and weighed it to between 3.5 to 4g. Ordered 10g of oxi so over half of it has been lost. Took pictures of the empty unopened oxiracetam and where the split is to send to them and will see how they respond. Moved on to the noopept and then noticed that had a split in the top of the packaging too. Luckily their noopept is quite a sticky powder so the majority of it was still inside the packet as the split was quite small so have only likely lost a few doses. Unfortunately I don't know how much of the powder in the envelope is noopept or oxi so dosing it is going to be a nightmare. Tyrosine packaging seems fine probably due to the fact it's resealable and the seal hasn't been opened. Package doesn't look to have split though.

Only taken 1 dose of noopept and seems legit with the same usual horrible taste.

Will be sending a message to them about the fact I received an empty oxiracetam packet and a load of loose powder in the envelope. Will see how they respond. I would say avoid this site unless they fix their packaging or you want to risk your order spilling out on the way to being delivered.

http://i48.tinypic.com/on2up.jpg - My 10 grams of oxiracetam lol

Edited by mxr808, 14 July 2012 - 10:57 AM.

• Informative x 1

#17 mxr808

• 31 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:39 AM

After sending my enquiry to intellimeds I received a very simple and quick response.

Dear Customer,

Your order from Intellimeds.co.uk has been picked, packed and will be dispatched shortly.

If you have any questions then please feel free to email me.

Which is absolutely fantastic. No arguments, no issues with dispatching another order. Although the packaging was bad on the 1st order it's very good to know that they don't mess about when replacing it. As a result I would recommend using intellimeds. Their noopept quality is fantastic. Will be taking the oxi once it arrives.

#18 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:04 AM

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Thanks for your email and your post on this forum. I have taken a look at the pictures and from them I could see that there is a problem with our heat seal. A seal hasn't formed across the entire top of the small packets. This must have been a problem which developed last week, as this was the first incident where we heard of powders coming loose from their packets.

I replaced some parts in our heat sealer and installed a new heat element, and packages are now being sealed properly.

I've replaced your noopept and oxiracetam over the weekend, so you should now have received the replacements. I'm pretty sure the problem should now be resolved, and hope that you are happy with how we dealt with the situation.

Please feel free to post back to the forum if you feel the packing issue is now resolved. It is very unfortunate that it happened in your case, as you were trying us out for the first time, however I hope you will understand that this was a one-off issue that has now been resolved and I look forward to you coming back to Intellimeds.co.uk in the future.

Kind regards
Aaron
  • like x 1

#19 jonnyD

• 181 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:15 AM

Hello,

i have good experiences with intellimeds so far (2 orders).
Can anybody compare the noopept to noopept from other sources?

#20 sapaiderman

• 55 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:59 AM

has anyone used intellimeds to buy racetams?

and if you have what is the quality like?

Edited by sapaiderman, 11 December 2012 - 07:00 AM.

#21 remone

• 23 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

I have.
The quality, as far as I can tell has been just as good as from other sources I tried.
Had prami, l-tyro, noopept from last year.
Other sources Ive used are smartpowders, sunnootropic and some local suppliers.

#22 lifebuddy

• 156 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

For anyone who hasn't heard of them before --- watch out when you search on google. The correct address for them is www.intellimeds.co.uk -- NOT the .com alternative. The .com is some shady pharma site.

#23 samuilov

• 10 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

Bump i would also like to use the website any reports of quality of the products??

#24 1point21gigawatts

• 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

I'm waiting for my order from them. It has taken a bit long, but I just got word from them that it could take a while. So, let's wait and see.

Edited by 1point21gigawatts, 18 March 2013 - 05:56 PM.

#25 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:23 AM

Hi 1point21gigawatts,

Did you receive your item?

If not please let me know. It is unusual for delivery to Finland to take very long but as I explained in my email sometimes packages can take a little longer occasionally when going outside the UK.

Kind regards
Aaron

#26 1point21gigawatts

• 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:04 PM

After about a month - and numerous emails going back and forth between Aaron and myself - my package did finally show up. Turns out that customs wanted to inspect it, hence the delay. When I received the package, it had obviously been opened, but the contents were untouched.

Anyway, they handled the situation brilliantly and even offered to send a replacement package the day before the original package finally did show up. So, I can definitely recommend them and will be ordering from them again. Hopefully customs will have had their fill next time and I will only have to wait the normal time it takes to deliver a package from the UK ;)

#27 Wilso90

• 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:58 PM

I saw this article and decided to sign up and write a review.

The first time I used intellimeds was to order noopept around 3 months ago. I'd used it before so I had an idea what to expect. I ordered 1G and it arrived within a few days, the delivery speed was impressive. I took 20mg and experienced very little so I dosed some more until I had dosed about 120mg with still very little effect compared to when I've used it before. The quality of the product was rather below par. I tried it a few more times before deciding to bin the rest as It really didn't do anything for me (compared to normal). I'm not saying this is intellimed's fault, perhaps it was to do with me, or I just got a bad batch.
Anyway two weeks ago I decided to give them another go, and I ordered some aniracetam, another supplement I have used many times before. I ordered 80 500mg capsules and again the delivery speed was fantastic. I weighed the capsules and they each averaged around 50mg below. I took 2 of these and waited for a while for the expected results. Unfortunately I yet again experienced very little compared to what I normally would with aniracetam. I ended up taking 2.5g to get the effects I would with 1g normally.
Overall they seem okay, but as I said expect a watered-down feeling result if you've tried the supplement before ordering from them. I will try intellimwds again in the future, just incase I was unlucky twice.

#28 DorianGray

• 9 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:08 AM

I can only confirm the experiences regarding the delivery speed with intellimeds. I recieved my order 2-3 working days later, although I live in Germany. So it was probably packaged and shipped as fast as possible. I have ordered several racetams, oxiracetam, pramiracetam and aniracetam, but so far I have only tested aniracetam, which works great for me. anti anxiety, calming but I am still concentrated and motivated to do work.

Right now at the moment I am involved parallely in many projects and sometimes one loses the orientiation, drawning in all this work, while doing the one thing, one has to think about other tasks which have to be completed. Using aniracetam has helped me to cope with this, so far I think it works. So yes intellimeds is doing a fine job.

#29 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:32 PM

Thanks for your comments guys.

Wilso90

Our products are pure - they are not 'watered down'. Every batch of product is tested for purity, and we do not sell sub-standard products. With regards to capsule weights, we had a minor issue some months ago due which was quickly rectified and we have now adjusted the capsule sizes we use for different products.

I hope you take the opportunity to try us out again. We have recently opened a new warehouse in Cambridge and now distribute (guaranteed) every order placed before 1pm the same working day. We also now offer next day delivery to the UK, EU, and USA!

DorianGray

Great to hear from you mate. I'm glad that aniracetam is helping you, and glad to hear that delivery is so fast to Germany. We'll look forward to your next order with us.

Aaron
Intellimeds.co.uk

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 lammas2

• 137 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:25 PM

Any hope for piracetam?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: intellimeds; nootropics, piracetam, intellimeds, reviews, legit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users