A warming lotion that works

regenerate hip joints

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Luminosity

• 2,000 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:51 AM

I devised a warming lotion that works.

I bought CVS .15% capsaisin lotion. I removed it to another bottle. I put back 1/4 of it into the original bottle and added about 4 to 10 drops of Frontier Brand cinnamon oil, the food quality one made from bark, not leaves. Sorry I don't know exactly how many drops. Start with three and increase from there. Don't quite flll the bottle with water. Leave a little room so you can shake it up. It would help to add a little amber and sandalwood oil if you have it. The bottle is sort of a roll on type. I also added the contents of two capsules of Solaray lecithin to hopefully emulsify the oil but I have no idea if that worked. I also grated off a little of a bar of Bee & Flower sandalwood soap because that smells like sandalwood and amber but I don't think that did anything. When done adding ingredient, shake.

This lotion has a warm, round energy. It is milder than the original capsaisin. I use it to regenerate my hip joints, along with taking MSM, Boswellin, and Neocell type II collagen orally. You could try putting boswellin in the lotion if you like. The lotion brings warmth to this area and dissipates inflammation. Two acupuncturists told me that the right type of warmth is good for this problem and that seems to be true. Menthol based lotions can be cooling. If using it for hip joints, I would put it on your hips, but, and upper outer thighs as needed, twice a day perhaps.

Do not use this lotion on broken skin, mucous membranes or any area that is too sensitive for this. Keep out of eyes. Try a little first and see how it effects you. Be careful when working with it because it is hot pepper extract.

It might help with other conditions.

Edited by Luminosity, 06 December 2011 - 07:19 AM.

#2 Luminosity

• Topic Starter
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:17 AM

In case there is more than one CVS .15% capsaisin lotion, this one is a liquid in a roll on bottle. Their directions say to massage it in but I wouldn't for hip joint issues. Other than that, I would not massage it in unless you think it's a good idea.

I used in on a muscle spasm/cramp in my neck and it went away instantly. I put in on about a five inch area around the problem.

Edited by Luminosity, 07 December 2011 - 04:18 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Luminosity

• Topic Starter
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:43 AM

IMPORTANT: WHEN REMOVING THE CAP FROM THE ROLL ON CONTAINER, I JIMMY IT OFF WITH A BUTTER KNIFE. BE CAREFUL HOW YOU DO THIS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users