• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Stablon- tianeptine sodium powder (I have extra)

supplement

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:18 AM

I ordered 20g's of pure tianeptine sodium (AKA Stablon) from a chemical manufacturer in China. I'm capping them up myself but have enough for over a year. If anyone is interested in purchasing some of it send me a message.

I can either send you some pure powder or I can cap it for you (I use pharmaceutical grade Microcrystalline cellulose as a filler in the caps). The caps contain 12.5mg (accuracy to about +-0.5mg), the same dosage as Stablon brand. I won't sell pure powder to anyone who doesn't have a scale accurate to 1mg.

As far as purity, all I have to offer is the COA provided by the company and my personal experience. As far as I can tell the effects are the same as the Stablon product from Servier.

#2 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:49 PM

Hi Manic,

I would like to purchese some bulk powder,

Ark

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:49 PM

via paypal?

#4 manic_racetam

• Topic Starter
  • 937 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:40 PM

I think I've decided on the price I'm willing to accept to part with this stuff.

5-10g's @ $25/gram
1-4.9g @ $30/gram

Both of those prices are much cheaper than the Servier product from aurapharm.com. From Aurapharm (cheapest online source) you can get 60 x 12.5mg (750mg) for $32.00, plus $10 shipping. Direct from China it is $350 for 10g's. So I think I'm offering a pretty fair price for it.

If you need it capped just message me and we can work something out. I can take paypal for payment.

I'll also do free shipping within the US.

#5 manic_racetam

• Topic Starter
  • 937 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:38 AM

4g's left

#6 Blink

• 48 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:09 PM

I received 1g from manic yesterday. The substance seems to work too, I tried 15mg yesterday and it induced a benign calmness. But I will wait until after new years before I try this for any longer period of time, since I don't want it to interfere with any recreational use that might happen this weekend :)

#7 manic_racetam

• Topic Starter
  • 937 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:49 AM

I don't have any tianeptine sodium. Here are the two suppliers emails in China if you want to order some.

fraken@fraken.cn (no experience with their product but the price quoted is reasonable)

and

specialchem1@ichemie.com.cn (product is effective but price is high)

Please don't message me about this anymore. Thanks :)

#8 notspring

• 5 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:09 PM

Thanks for posting that here and helping out. I'll let you all know how it goes.

#9 notspring

• 5 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:58 PM

Hi everyone. I just received my order from a pharma located in Turkey. It seems to be real and effective. The website is called OzayPharma:
http://www.ozayecza.com/
I tried many times to place the order through their shopping cart system, but I got declined on many cards for no reason other than it was a Turkish site.

So I reached out by email and talked to a sales rep who was able to complete my order for 26 boxes of Stablon with 60 tablets in each box for $364USD plus $36 shipping = Total $400 = $0.256/ 12.5mg tablet. This is the best price I found anywhere including for raw powder.

You can email that rep at this hande@ozayecza.com

They sent it EMS and it arrived to US Customs in just 3 days, but it took over a week to go through the sorting there. It arrived to me (signature required) before the online tracking showed that it cleared customs.

I hope this helps everyone.
  • like x 2

#10 manic_racetam

• Topic Starter
  • 937 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:29 AM

Hi everyone. I just received my order from a pharma located in Turkey. It seems to be real and effective. The website is called OzayPharma:
http://www.ozayecza.com/
I tried many times to place the order through their shopping cart system, but I got declined on many cards for no reason other than it was a Turkish site.

So I reached out by email and talked to a sales rep who was able to complete my order for 26 boxes of Stablon with 60 tablets in each box for $364USD plus $36 shipping = Total $400 = $0.256/ 12.5mg tablet. This is the best price I found anywhere including for raw powder.

You can email that rep at this hande@ozayecza.com

They sent it EMS and it arrived to US Customs in just 3 days, but it took over a week to go through the sorting there. It arrived to me (signature required) before the online tracking showed that it cleared customs.

I hope this helps everyone.

Wow! Amazing find

#11 Digital Nuro

• 24 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

Hi everyone. I just received my order from a pharma located in Turkey. It seems to be real and effective. The website is called OzayPharma: http://www.ozayecza.com/ I tried many times to place the order through their shopping cart system, but I got declined on many cards for no reason other than it was a Turkish site. So I reached out by email and talked to a sales rep who was able to complete my order for 26 boxes of Stablon with 60 tablets in each box for $364USD plus $36 shipping = Total $400 = $0.256/ 12.5mg tablet. This is the best price I found anywhere including for raw powder. You can email that rep at this hande@ozayecza.com They sent it EMS and it arrived to US Customs in just 3 days, but it took over a week to go through the sorting there. It arrived to me (signature required) before the online tracking showed that it cleared customs. I hope this helps everyone.

Have you had a chance to try it out and see how the quality is?

#12 notspring

• 5 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:17 PM

yes, it seemed fine. possibly a little shorter in duration effect, but hard to tell. worked fine.

#13 manic_racetam

• Topic Starter
  • 937 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:47 AM

I got some too. Had to use google translate to figure out their credit card form but it worked. Seems like same stuff aurapharm, but it's half the price. Also, my credit card company charged me a 7 dollar foreign transaction fee but still much cheaper than any other source. Thanks again :)

EDIT: Bummer... looks like they raised their prices! Should have bought more when I had the chance

Edited by manic_racetam, 18 April 2012 - 08:36 AM.

#14 oneshot2shots

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 May 2014 - 07:41 PM

Know this is old but any update on the best place to get tianeptine?? Will be first time trying so don't really want to bulk buy.

#15 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 05:57 PM

Cheapest place is tht.co

Other places are also good; but, I know tht has quality stuff. Bought from them previously. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#16 oneshot2shots

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:16 PM

Thanks I'll give a look into them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supplement

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users