Photo
* * * * * 14 votes

Epitalon (Split from Astragalus thread)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1755 replies to this topic

#691 jabowery

• 181 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:37 AM

jabowrery, what is the dosage you inject?

I don't take epitalon.

However, if the KickStarter project to win an M-Prize award with epitalon did win an award, I'd look into it more seriously.

#692 researchist

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:29 AM

I guess I meant to ask Gurdjieff how much he injected. But I was thinking about what you were saying and with epitalon I don't think there are M prizes likely in our future for epitalon,, apparently there are a lot of years of research that have gone on with it, It is patented all over the world. So probably there is everything for us to gain in longetivity if it works as the research has said it does for as longs as we can. It even looks as if one company is on the verge of selling it as a medicine, that would have to be the patent holder. Our research could probably contribute to the body of work but there is already a lot and no Mprize likely for us.

#693 Gurdjieff

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:24 AM

Researchist,

I inject 150 mcg twice a day, as per the dosage instructions on the Clinical Grade Peptides site. I don't have any source of information independent of that site about optimal dosage regimes for Epitalon sub-cutaneous injections..

sponsored ad

• Advert

#694 jabowery

• 181 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:47 PM

with epitalon I don't think there are M prizes likely in our future for epitalon

Why not if it works as "the research has said it does"?

None of what you say below makes sense to me as an argument against epitalon winning an M-Prize: http://www.mprize.org/

apparently there are a lot of years of research that have gone on with it, It is patented all over the world. So probably there is everything for us to gain in longetivity if it works as the research has said it does for as longs as we can. It even looks as if one company is on the verge of selling it as a medicine, that would have to be the patent holder. Our research could probably contribute to the body of work but there is already a lot and no Mprize likely for us.

Please explain why it is that any of what you have said is an argument against an M-Prize win for epitalon.

#695 JASOG888

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:18 PM

I had been getting Epitalon from SRC, and injecting 1000ug daily, but had only used 10mg total before they disappeared. I'm not sure how I will use the Epitalon I'm getting through the group buy.

#696 researchist

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:00 PM

jabowery, I agree that nothing that I said would prevent winning an MPrize. All it seems to take is to have your mouse live longer than any previous mice. I see nothing about it requiring actually having developed the technology, only demonstrating it is necessary to win the prize. You are correct that if Epitalon could make a mouse live longer than any other technology you would be eligible for the MPrize, at least from what I read. I think Dr Khavinson did a lot of mouse experimentation and the research advanced to humans many years ago. http://epitalon.net/epitalon_epithalon_epithalone_tetrapeptide_agag.html"After 12 years of taking the peptide Epitalon several weeks per year, the scientists subjects in this study, showed a lifespan 30 to 50% longer than those who didn’t take it. Taking Epithalon gave them an average of 7 extra years of life in excellent health". I would be interested in actually seeing how long a mice would live if treated with epitalon. No one I have heard of actually reports the miraculous kinds of improvements mentioned in the bioluma documentation. http://epitalon.net/. I think that c60 already has been demonstrated to make mice live longer than epitalon. You are right though that if epitalon makes a longer lived mouse than any other intervention it would deserve an Mprize. I was just pointing out that even thought this substance is new to us we are not discovering it and it is patented but that would not prevent it from winning an Mprize if it was good enough. JASOG888, its like
epitalon is deadly to peptide companies, I bought my first epitalon from peptide labs and they disappeared the next week.

#697 jabowery

• 181 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:02 PM

jabowery, I agree that nothing that I said would prevent winning an MPrize. All it seems to take is to have your mouse live longer than any previous mice...I think that c60 already has been demonstrated to make mice live longer than epitalon...

There is an M-Prize for rejuvenation as well as longevity. It looks like the M-Prize for rejuvenation is more likely winnable by epitalon than the M-Prize for longevity.

The current record to beat for the longevity MPrize is 1819 days lifespan.

The c60 study showed a lifespan of under 1300 days.

If, as you say, epitalon makes mice live no longer than c60, then there is little point pursuing that route for the longevity M-Prize. One might, instead, pursue c60 in combination with the approach used for 1819 days.

Edited by jabowery, 28 July 2013 - 05:08 PM.

#698 researchist

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:48 PM

I think they employ different mechanisms though they are both antioxidents. I thought C60 had the strongest anti-aging properties observed yet. I'm thinking stacking them might be good to research. But what made the mouse live over 1800 days?.

#699 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:39 PM

What is the most cost effective way to measure telomere length?

I've done tests by three companies, Spectracel, LifeLength and Repeat Diagnostics.

Greenpower used Repeat Diagnostics and that's the only company I will use in the future.
The other two provide little information and I question the results because of that.

Repeat Diagnostics gives you multiple tests of different compartments in metabolism.

He did three tests six months apart, trying different astragalus extracts.

The "Standardized Astragalus Root Extract", which I learned was made by Solgar, caused a 44% increase in his NK telomeres!

But then Solgar changed the ingredient description, so we can't be sure that the new version will produce the same results.

Attached, please find the details he supplied about his tests. I inserted "Solgar" as he just named it as "Standardized Astragalus Root Extract.

I bought the current version of the product and have been taking it, just in case it has the same properties AND it's a good product to take for overall longevity purposes.

Attached Files

Edited by mikey, 28 July 2013 - 06:40 PM.

#700 jabowery

• 181 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:52 PM

... what made the mouse live over 1800 days?.

Genetic engineering to knock out growth hormone to create dwarf mice.

See:
http://www.ncbi.nlm....7?dopt=Abstract

As I said, look to the rejuvenation MPrize instead of the longevity MPrize for things like c60 and epitalon.

Edited by jabowery, 28 July 2013 - 07:06 PM.

#701 Linus Freeman

• 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:40 PM

I am sorry, Solarfingers, but you do not seem to know how to use Whois.
A Whois search on www.supersmart.com will show its IP address is 77.241.84.76 and it is hosted by Combell Network in Belgium.

A Whois search on www.supersmart.com will show its IP address is 77.241.84.76 and it is hosted by Combell Network in Belgium.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#702 solarfingers

• 440 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:10 PM

Well aren't we full of ourselves... The company the name is registered to is in China. ;)

Linus, you are obviously involved... Only two posts and you found your way to my comment on Supersmart.com? Their information is now privileged and is not showing. I'm an IT tech, build servers, web pages, ects and have hosted multiple names. I know how this business works and I'm calling you out as a fraud.

ATTN SUPERSMART.COM care of Network Solutions PO Box 459 Drums, PA 18222 US Phone: 570-708-8780

The care of Network Solutions is the indicator that the account information is now privileged. You can pay for this level of anonymity. I know, I have done it myself. The original contact before hidden is:

Administrative Contact:
Name : XU
Organization : XU FENGPENG
Address : GUANG ZHOU
City : GUANG ZHOU
Province/State : Guangdong

Edited by solarfingers, 30 July 2013 - 04:42 PM.

#703 Linus Freeman

• 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:58 PM

SUPERSMART.COM - Domain InformationPosted Image Domain SUPERSMART.COM [ Site Info Traceroute RBL/DNSBL lookup ] Registrar NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC. Registrar URL http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/ Whois server whois.networksolutions.com Created 07-Jul-1997 Updated 24-Jul-2007 Expires 06-Jul-2014 Time Left 340 days 7 hours 7 minutes Status clientTransferProhibited DNS servers A.NS.SUPERSMART.COM 77.241.84.76
B.NS.SUPERSMART.COM 209.172.51.166 SUPERSMART.COM - Whois Information
Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

Domain Name: SUPERSMART.COM
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/
Name Server: A.NS.SUPERSMART.COM
Name Server: B.NS.SUPERSMART.COM
Updated Date: 24-jul-2007
Creation Date: 07-jul-1997
Expiration Date: 06-jul-2014

>>> Last update of whois database: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 16:41:55 UTC

Then do a right click on the IP address:
77.241.84.76 - Geo Information IP Address 77.241.84.76 Host 77.241.84.76.static.hosted.by.combell.com Location Posted Image BE, Belgium City -, - - Organization COMBELL Network ISP Combell Group Nv

#704 Linus Freeman

• 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:04 PM

To make a long story short : yes, I am involved, and that's why I don't interfere in forums.
However, I can't let you write that www.supersmart.com is headquartered in China.
It has been based in Luxembourg for the past 16 years, tens of thousands of EC customers can testify of it.
End of story.

#705 solarfingers

• 440 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:46 PM

Yes sir, I can see. What I also know is that the information found by WHOIS before it was protected was the information I provided which stated that the address was in Guang Zhou, China. Now answer this question. If this is a valid, bonafide company (and not an individual who wishes to keep his private information out of the public) then why are the contacts not available? A REAL company would welcome calls for information. I believe you are covering up a truth. If you are involved, remove the protection and expose the owner's contact information. I will then detract my comments that the company is headquartered in China. I'm not saying it is necessarily a negative thing to state the company is from China nor that the target is Belgium. I am suspicious of the information being presented.
  • like x 2

#706 Linus Freeman

• 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

Solarfingers, why don't you just check the Who are we ? section of our website: http://www.supersmar..._sommes_nous.pl
Do your homework..
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#707 solarfingers

• 440 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

Go the way of peace Linus. I'm done with this conversation...

#708 Linus Freeman

• 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:23 PM

So am I, I was there only to correct your mistakes
  • dislike x 2

#709 1todd960

• 32 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:44 PM

Received my group buy today. I was wondering if anyone can help me understand why or how 50mg of Epitalon in these small vials appear so small and hard to see?
I've been taking Peptides for quite some time and 5mg of the white peptide would fill up one of these vials 1/4 to 1/2. Must be a scientific explanation I would assume.

Also the dissolving instructions that come with the order suggest 1-2 mg per ml of solution. I would think we ignore those instructions or we would be using 25-50ml per 50 mg vial.

And lastly......since these vials are so small and not really usable for mixing. Do we just put in a small amount of water to mix up the epitalon and transfer to a regular eye dropper bottle in order to finish mixing?

Thanks,
Todd

#710 solarfingers

• 440 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:00 PM

I don't know but I was thinking of taking an empty vile, measuring it and measuring a full vial just to ensure it was actually 50mg. The mixture I initially performed was too dilluted... My bad. This sounds more sound:

50 mg of Epitalon
13 drops of 13.5% AVOL wine
12 drops of water

That would yield 1 drop with 2mg and 25 dosages or 2 drops with 4mg and 14.5 dosages. You could probably do the math if you wanted to get a rounded number of drops/dosages... ect.

I bought a small dropper bottle off Amazon for my next mixture. For now I'm having to suffer a whole ml under my tongue daily... :)

#711 1todd960

• 32 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:10 PM

Then you must be putting those drops right into the small 50mg vial. Otherwise I don't know how you could even draw up 25 drops of solution from a bottle. I like my original 17ml to 50mg. I'll probably mix up 100mg at a time. That will fill up my dropper bottle about 3/4 of the way and allow for easy removal. 1ml (approx 3mg) dosage shouldn't be too difficult. I'll do as Dreamer and just do 6 drops, wait a few minutes and do 6 more drops for a total of 1ml. I was just curious on what's the best method of transferring from the tiny vial to something more usable.

#712 solarfingers

• 440 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:45 PM

I was just curious on what's the best method of transferring from the tiny vial to something more usable.

I dropped a few drops of water directly in the vile, put the lid back on, and rolled it (not shaken). I then poured it into my solution bottle where I added more water and wine. Perhaps more drops would make it easier to manage. You're still going to get to the bottom of something where you will struggle to get the last drops from. My new dropper is very small 14 ml bottle.Posted Image

Edited by solarfingers, 01 August 2013 - 10:46 PM.

#713 1todd960

• 32 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:47 PM

Okay that makes sense. Thanks much!

#714 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:10 AM

If you are concerned about weights, you need a milligram scale.

I recently purchased this one and am quite happy with it:
http://www.scalesgal...roduct_id=25480

I think I paid a bit less than they are currently offering it for so it may be that you could find it at a lower price elsewhere.

#715 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:26 AM

It sounds like Sciwalk's vials with marks for water and wine and a squeezable dropper nozzle are much easier and less wasteful than the group buy packaging.
Plz someone post pics of the group buy vials.

I look forward to hearing everyone's experiences with the group buy Epitalon.

#716 solarfingers

• 440 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:28 AM

If you are concerned about weights, you need a milligram scale.

I recently purchased this one and am quite happy with it:
http://www.scalesgal...roduct_id=25480

I think I paid a bit less than they are currently offering it for so it may be that you could find it at a lower price elsewhere.

I use this one and it's only $27.00 via Amazon... and it works great.

Posted Image

Edited by solarfingers, 02 August 2013 - 10:29 AM.

#717 1todd960

• 32 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:57 PM

Here is my comparison of the Epitalon 100mg and some peptide i have that's 2mg. Both sitting next to a pistachio for reference.......lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Notice how 100mg of Epitalon is barely visible. How do you guys plan on measuring that by hand? Group buy is still better just because of the price.

Edited by 1todd960, 02 August 2013 - 01:55 PM.

• like x 1

#718 researchist

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:16 PM

That scale will do the job. So far I have gotten nearly a year of use from it. That scale will measure Epitalon down to 1mg if you want. You need to get a little milligram spoon, maybe 2. You get used to picking up a few grains in the spoon, hold it close to the scale, use the second spoon to tap the first spoon gently to get the grains to fall into the tray. Always put the tray in before you turn on the scale. I got mine for $27 I think. You can find a spoon on Amazon very inexpensively. They are small enough to measure a mg but an mg is weight and this is an average size for that much weight. It can be used alone in pinch but without the scale you really can't be very accurate.
  • like x 1

#719 solarfingers

• 440 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:33 PM

Here is my comparison of the Epitalon 100mg and some peptide i have that's 2mg. Both sitting next to a pistachio for reference.......lol

Notice how 100mg of Epitalon is barely visible. How do you guys plan on measuring that by hand? Group buy is still better just because of the price.

I did not participate in the group buy but bought it myself allocated to 50mg viles. So, I am only mixing 50mg at a time... How much did you get and for what price in the group buy?

#720 researchist

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:36 PM

I have 500mg in the same bottle and it could well be about 10 times more than what your showing there. It might reach almost to the top of nut but not all the way. Its under half full but more than 1/3. Loosely it looks almost reasonable relative to what I have. Yours may be a little short but comparing it I think its probably ok. The company is pretty good, I would not expect them to underdeliver. These are very small molecules probably are denser depending on what kind of peptide that is. Some of them are very complex this is very simple. I think it is the density but there are a couple of guys there Sciwalk and Scienceguy who would be able to answer that more scientifically.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)