Photo
* * * * * 14 votes

Epitalon (Split from Astragalus thread)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1755 replies to this topic

#901 LOOKINGFORTIME

• 70 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:35 PM

Yes I also would like to know when there is another group buy coming.

#902 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:33 AM

Anyone is free to organize a group buy.

The purchase last time was from Genscript, which is a reliable company. They will typically quote quite high at first, but can be bargained down, particularly if the quantity is as large as possible.

#903 simon007

• 85 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:54 PM

Has anybody considered rectal administration?

This might be a bit controversial, but as I understood it it's a very efficient way to administer peptide's

sponsored ad

• Advert

#904 Quattro64

• 21 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:24 PM

I'd also like to be part of a group buy

#905 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:45 AM

Starting to appear as a commercial supplement
http://www.super-nut...--H644--W1308LC

#906 sedstanislav

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:12 AM

someone can give dosage instructions injection epithalon?

#907 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:29 PM

Yes I also would like to know when there is another group buy coming.

I'd join a group buy.

#908 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:31 PM

Trying to find Clinical Grade Peptides, it appears that their website is gone. It existed Sept. 2013.

Does anyone know another reliable source of the raw AGAG material?

#909 JASOG888

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:17 PM

Purchase Peptides has it. I been buying my GHRP and GRF from them for some time now, but have not tried their Epitalon. Not sure if that is the grade you are looking for though.

#910 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:48 PM

Thanks. I emailed them asking what percent purity it is. It's on sale right now.

#911 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:05 PM

Last time I ordered from genscript the price was $373 for 1000mg. The prices I'm seeing on other sites like purchase peptides are significantly more.
e.g. $20 per mg as opposed to 37 cents per mg so buyer beware. The price should be much lower.

#912 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:41 PM

I have a vial of lyophilized AGAG that has been kept dry in the refrigerator since August, 2013. Last night I added 2 cc of bacteriostatic water, rather than the 1 cc described in the post below, so that it would be easier to measure small amounts. My bottle looks like the bottle shown in his post. I was going to use it last night, but prudence resulted in me wanting to ask the group about safety.

Post # 827 said:
I weigh 70kg. The Epitalon is definitely the proper lyophilized type prepared for injection. I posted a photo earlier of one of my vials (reposted below).

I reconstituted the 5mg Epitalon using 1cc of Bac water for injection, following normal sterile procedures. I've tried the following doses

0.1cc Felt so tired it was as if I had taken a sleeping pill - sides lasted a full day
0.05cc Still felt incredibly tired 20 minutes after injection and long fuzzy sides
0.02cc More tolerable but still had incredibly vivid dreams etc..
0.01cc This is about all I can handle - still have very vivid dreams and next day feel somewhat out of it but nowhere near the amount on the higher doses.
---------------------------------
Since he found the 0.01cc dose ok, that's what I would try.

Does anyone know if AGAG that was dry kept in a refrigerator since August 2013 would be viable - or have any potential to create harm?
I'm interested in the sleep and longevity effects, but prudence must be considered.

Edited by mikey, 30 March 2014 - 06:44 PM.

#913 sedstanislav

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:29 AM

I have a vial of lyophilized AGAG that has been kept dry in the refrigerator since August, 2013. Last night I added 2 cc of bacteriostatic water, rather than the 1 cc described in the post below, so that it would be easier to measure small amounts. My bottle looks like the bottle shown in his post. I was going to use it last night, but prudence resulted in me wanting to ask the group about safety.

Post # 827 said:
I weigh 70kg. The Epitalon is definitely the proper lyophilized type prepared for injection. I posted a photo earlier of one of my vials (reposted below).

I reconstituted the 5mg Epitalon using 1cc of Bac water for injection, following normal sterile procedures. I've tried the following doses

0.1cc Felt so tired it was as if I had taken a sleeping pill - sides lasted a full day
0.05cc Still felt incredibly tired 20 minutes after injection and long fuzzy sides
0.01cc This is about all I can handle - still have very vivid dreams and next day feel somewhat out of it but nowhere near the amount on the higher doses.

Does anyone know if AGAG that was dry kept in a refrigerator since August 2013 would be viable - or have any potential to create harm?
I'm interested in the sleep and longevity effects, but prudence must be considered.

syringes 40 U or 100 U ?

#914 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:13 PM

Post # 827 said:

syringes 40 U or 100 U ?

I would use a 1 cc 30g insulin syringe and use 0.02 cc, as a starting point, since I am using twice as much bacteriostatic water so that it's easier to measure.

#915 hav

• 1,089 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:14 AM

If it was not mixed with water yet, it might keep that long in the refrigerator. Don't think it would become harmful, even if it did break down a little it. If anything, it might become less potent. I keep my unmixed epithalon in the freezer where its less likely to degrade.

Howard

#916 Tom Andre F. (ex shinobi)

• 423 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:08 AM

Do you think the super nutrution version (3mg sublingal) can be fine ?

or this source: http://www.biolumare...h.com/products/ ?

Edited by Shinobi, 03 April 2014 - 10:17 AM.

#917 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:23 AM

I placed an order for Epitalon  with Super nutrition on March 20. I have not received it as of April 16. They do not respond to any of their e mail adds, including the uk, and the phone number does not appear to work. I get a recording in French that this number is not viable.

I am apparently out $250.

www.supernutrition.com

Rich

#918 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:35 AM

edit my prior post... this is super-nutrition.com, NOT supernutritionUSA.com. It is a French company.

Edited by Gramson, 17 April 2014 - 12:22 PM.

#919 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:00 PM

Update

www.super-nutrition has just e mailed me, apologizing for the delay. They say my package must have been lost, and are offering me a refund or a reship.

I have asked for a reship.  So, if this is all valid it is a good supply. The order is 60 3 mg pills for @250 dollars...

#920 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:22 PM

I heard way back in this thread that Genscript sells to "pretty much anyone", but it turns out they only ship to organizations. Are you guys who are ordering from genscript affiliated with research labs and companies, or did you figure out a way to get around this?

#921 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:58 PM

If you fill in a fake organization name do they inquire about it or is that enough?

#922 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:41 AM

I spoke personally to the person at the link given for any problems at www.super-nutriton.com. Apparently the order goes through Luxembourg, and then the manufacturer HERE IN New JERSEY sends it US Mail. Apparently the manufacturer for Epitalon is in Bergen County, NJ, and then ships worldwide. At 250$ for 180 MG ( 3 mg per each 60 pills) the price is about $1.50 an MG. This is much better than other places I have found, which is about $5 per MG.

At this price, it is much better than TA65, which only stimulates telomerase production... and at minimal quantities. I wonder how many pills of TA^% one would have to take daily, to get similar TELOMERASE benefits of Epitalon.. four ? at $8 a pill ?

Any problems at all, at a refund or reship is guaranteed, and I am the proof of this guarantee.

I also would like to say that I was using TA65, Reneuve, and other stuff for about a year. They worked..... for about a year. I then started getting quite tired.

I am of the thought that these TA 65 etc exciters, just draw from what is available in the body, then, when that is exhausted, we hit a wall. I noticed I started looking much older also. I am 70 years old, and was running ten miles a day, and I bike 50 on good days. Since I started on Epitalon ( my TA65 ran out last month, I am getting some energy again. Another benefit is that my friends say I look younger, and the brown spots are fading on my skin.

Again, I think TA 65 and other Astragalus based products are of limited use on the aged... ay least that is my experience. Something for a few months, then the bubble bursts.

#923 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:56 PM

nvm

Edited by Jbac, 22 April 2014 - 05:47 PM.

#924 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:01 AM

The inactive ingredients in super-nutrition's Epitalon are: dextrose, magnesium stereate, silicon dioxide, and peppermint flavor. Does anyone think it's a good idea to dissolve these tablets in water and inject subq or IM? Would this conserve the peptide any better than sublingually?

#925 sciwalk

• Topic Starter
  • 117 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:10 AM

Do not do that.  I have done reverse HPLC on their mints, do not inject that.  Even despite the HPLC, you should not inject something developed for oral.

#926 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:24 AM

Can you please elaborate on the 'reverse HPLC of their mints'; are you saying you've personally tested super-nutrition's product and found something toxic in the peppermint flavor? I'm not the kind of guy who is deterred by vague warnings.

I would of course sterilize it with a whatman filter. The product has a COA that looks clean, and if the inactive ingredients aren't toxic or irritating to tissues (are they?), I don't see why not inject it.

#927 sciwalk

• Topic Starter
  • 117 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:35 AM

You asked for opinions, I gave you mine, don't do it.  Take or leave my response.  I am not going to get into a discussion about the content of the mints, just the fact that it is a mint should be reason enough not to inject it.
Lets look at this another way, OK.  Each mint weighs how much?
In each mint there is supposed to be 3mg of AEDG, that leaves how much other stuff?
As I recall, each mint was about .4g (400mg).  That leaves 397mg of other stuff that you should not be injecting, you are just going to 'filter" this out?
Please, don't do it.

#928 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:56 AM

My bad, I didn't know mint was another word for tablet. I did ask for opinions, but I'm only interested in analytical and evidence-based opinions, not "Do it" or "Don't do it". Provoking a detailed discussion on the content of the tablets was my intent.

The magnesium stereate is water insoluble so should be filtered out easily. The dextrose is soluble and probably harmless. The silicon dioxide is soluble and could turn into silicilic acid which might be irritating. That's about all I can deduce here.

#929 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:05 PM

They are also mint flavoured...Epitalon does not taste good

#930 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:36 PM

They are also mint flavoured...Epitalon does not taste good

Epitalon, in water, at 1mg per drop is tasteless in my experience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users