4) Polyunsaturated Phosphatidylcholine, 900 mg
5) BioPQQ, 10 mg
6) Asthaxanthin, 4 mg
7) Krill Oil (one caps)
8) GlycoCarn, 500 mg
9) SAMe, 200mg
10) Gamma Mixed Tocopherols, 359 mg + 45 UI alpha tocopherols
11) Aspirin, 100 mg
12) Misoprostol (Cytotec), 200 mcg (defend the stomach from aspirin and other supps... it has also some antiinflammatory properties)
13) Taurine, 1000 mg
14) L-Tyrosine, 500 mg
15) Vitamine D3, 2500 UI
16) Half Two per day LEF tablet (providing 100 ug folic acid + 75 ug B12 +.....)
17) Pramricetam (very little, maybe 150 mg)
18) Magnesium (dont know how much I put some magnesium chloride in tea)

before lunch

1) vitamin C cap 609 mg
2) Glycine 1000 mg
3) Lysine 620 mg
4) Phaseolamine 500 mg (to reduce Glucose Index)

at 4.30 pm

1) Pentoxyphilline 400 mg
2) Chondoritine 800 mg

before supper

1) vitamin C cap 609 mg
2) Glycine 1000 mg
3) Lysine 620 mg
4) Phaseolamine 500 mg (to reduce Glucose Index)
5) One LEF MIX CAPS (the type supposed to be 14 a day (providing 28 ug folic acid + 42 ug B12 +.....)
6) Alpha tocopherol 400 UI

before sleep

1) pravastatin 40 mg

----------------------------------------------------

Thinking about Benfothiamine 250 mg x 2... metformine 250mg x 2 make pain to my knee.
Low proteins (no egg, no meat, no fish, little dairy), high fat (most olive oil... I'm Italian) + glucide diet (pasta with a lot of tomato and vegetables, also some legumens) + fruit (mid morning) + vegetables

Don't like to take a lot of proteins becouse I think it's not good for kidney. As kidney (and liver) are damaged life is gone.
I've calculate I eat something near 1,0g - 1,3g of Methionine + Cisteine a day (about 50% each)...

Edited by brunotto, 25 February 2012 - 11:36 AM.

#2 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:08 PM

I use aspirine + fish oil becouse of this: "An important third mechanism has recently been discovered that produces lipoxins of different stereochemistry, i.e. the epi-lipoxins, sometimes termed the aspirin-triggered lipoxins (‘ATL’), as the reaction is initiated by aspirin and requires the cyclooxygenase COX-2 in the first step. As discussed in the Introduction to these pages, COX-2 is induced in endothelial and epithelial cells in response to a variety of stimuli. The effect of aspirin is to acetylate the enzyme, switching its catalytic activity (and its chirality) from prostanoid biosynthesis to production of 15R-HETE rather than the S-enantiomer. This is in turn converted to 5S,6S-epoxy-15R-hydroxy-ETE, as described above for lipoxins, by the action of the 5-lipoxygenase in leukocytes and thence to epi-lipoxins, i.e. epi-LXA4 and epi-LXB4 with 15R-stereochemistry. 15(R)-HETE produced by the action of a cytochrome P450 enzyme in the absence of aspirin can also be converted to 15-epi-lipoxins"

http://lipidlibrary....k/index.htm#epi

http://lipidlibrary....resol/index.htm

Acute inflammation in response to infection or tissue damage is usually characterized by heat, redness, swelling and pain at a simple observational level, and by oedema, accumulation of leukocytes, and then by accumulation of monocytes and macrophages at a cellular level. Leukotrienes (especially LTB4) and prostaglandins (PGE2 and PGD2) derived from arachidonic acid are important in the early stages of the inflammatory process. As tissues return to health, resolvins and protectins, together with lipoxins and maresins, promote resolution of the inflammation through removal of the leukocytes together with cellular debris, ideally without leaving remnants of the host defences or of the invading microorgansms or other inflammatory initiators.
The resolvins and neuroprotectins are distinctive and highly stereospecific lipids, which are endogenous local mediators with strong anti-inflammatory effects in addition to some immunoregulatory activities at picomolar to nanomolar concentrations. They are part of the molecular mechanisms that contribute to removal of inflammatory cells and restoration of tissue integrity once the need for the inflammatory response is over, i.e. they actively assist in the resolution of inflammation, once thought to be a passive process. It is evident that the presence of aspirin uniquely facilitates the resolution of inflammation. Thus, at local sites of inflammation, aspirin treatment enhances the conversion of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA to 18R-oxygenated products, i.e. resolvins of the E and D series, which carry potent anti-inflammatory signals. So far two receptors have been identified that mediate the activities of RvE1.
During inflammation, polymorphonuclear neutrophils are produced which have generally beneficial effects in countering disease, but in the longer term or if malfunctioning they may eventually cause trauma and tissue damage through infiltration into tissues. The resolvins, like the lipoxins, appear to have an important role in regulating and indeed inhibiting these harmful effects. In so doing they oppose the effects of some of the pro-inflammatory prostanoids. For example, nanomolar concentrations of resolvin E1 dramatically reduce dermal inflammation, peritonitis, dendritic cell migration and interleukin production. RvE1 blocks excessive platelet aggregation, and it also limits the effects of certain human pathogens by enhancing phagocytosis by polymorphonuclear leukocytes. Similarly, RvD2 has extremely potent regulatory actions on neutrophil trafficking in the picogram range in vivo by stimulating resolution and enhancing innate host defense mechanisms via a specific receptor.
The (neuro)protectins appear to operate in the same way as the resolvins in brain tissue. Thus, (N)PD1 has anti-inflammatory effects and protects retinal epithelial cells from apoptosis induced by oxidative stress. In addition, it has protective effects in animal models of stroke and of Alzheimer's disease. Amongst its activities in non-neuronal tissues, it promotes apoptosis of T cells and it has beneficial effects towards asthma in nanogram amounts. It is evident that such compounds and their metabolism have considerable potential for therapeutic intervention in acute inflammation or chronic inflammatory disease. They may also mitigate the affects of sepsis.
It is now well established that administration of lipoxins, resolvins and protectins in vivo in animal models can aid the process of recovery from inflammation without compromising host defences by causing immune suppression. It is evident that these lipids or synthetic analogues have considerable therapeutic potential in managing chronic inflammatory diseases, including arthritis, cardiovascular disease, asthma and even cancer. From a nutritional or health standpoint, it has been suggested that dietary supplements of the precursor omega-3 fatty acids, taken together with aspirin, may ameliorate the clinical symptoms of many inflammatory disorders by regulating the time course of resolution via the production of resolvins and protectins

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:21 PM

Dont eat nuts or almonds becouse usually rancid and also rich in omega 6 fatty acids and arginine (wich is Th1 immunostimulating (th17 reducing))... I've calculated I'm on a 2000 calories diet with 38 grams of proteins a day (211 KCal)... something like a 10/11 %, fat is something around 800 Kcal, glucides 1000 Kcal...

Edited by brunotto, 25 February 2012 - 01:22 PM.

#4 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

Update

6.30 am

a cup of gree tea with some milk and:

1) 3000 mg LEF fish oil
2) LEF Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 100 mg
3) LEF Super K
4) Polyunsaturated Phosphatidylcholine, 900 mg (the one used for LIVER health but providing little choline)... looks like Phosphatidylcholine not producing TMAO.
5) BioPQQ, 10 mg
6) Asthaxanthin, 4 mg
7) SAMe, 200mg
8) Gamma Mixed Tocopherols, 359 mg + 45 UI alpha tocopherols
9) Aspirin, 100 mg
10) Misoprostol (Cytotec), 200 mcg (defend the stomach from aspirin and other supps... it has also some antiinflammatory properties)
11) Vitamine D3, 3000 UI (considered also the quantity of the multi)
12) Half Two per day LEF tablet (a quarter of the raccomended dosage) (providing 100 ug folic acid + 75 ug B12 + 12 mg niacinammide.... others)
13) Pramricetam (very little, maybe 150 mg)
14) Magnesium (dont know how much I put some magnesium chloride in tea)
15) Cognitex Basics (GPC-Choline 300 mg + Phosphatidylserine 50 mg)... looks like GPC-Choline not producing TMAO.
16) Alternating days... Pentoxyphilline 400 mg (may be dangerous for others to be taken with aspirin & fish oil)

30 min before lunch

1) vitamin C cap 609 mg
2) Glycine 2000 mg
3) Lysine 620 mg
4) Pomegranate Extract
5) Creatine 1000 mg
6) Mega Benfotiamine, 250 mg
7) L-Tyrosine, 500 mg
8) GlycoCarn, 500 mg

just after lunch
1) Phaseolamine 1000 mg (to reduce Glucose Index)

at 4.30 pm

1) Chondoritine 800 mg

30 min before supper

1) vitamin C cap 609 mg
2) Glycine 2000 mg
3) Lysine 620 mg
4) Pomegranate Extract
5) Creatine 1000 mg
6) Taurine, 1000 mg

just after supper
1) Phaseolamine 1000 mg (to reduce Glucose Index)

before sleep

1) pravastatin 40 mg

dropped alpha-tocopherol scared from cancer issue (I used it as anti lipid peroxidation agent),
dropped krill oil (redundant),

added Pomegranate Extract (to reduce lipids peroxidations)
http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/12224378

added Creatine
added Benfothiamine
added Cognitex.
increased Glycine

I know I use quite a lot of antioxidants but having psoriasis I need much more of them as other people...

looks like astaxanthin is NOT usefull as anthi lipid peroxidations agent... that's why I added the Pomegranate Extract.

Thinking about NIACIN 500 mg (2 x week) and reducing Pravastatin (5 x week)

Edited by brunotto, 24 March 2012 - 01:35 PM.

#5 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:26 AM

Thinking about not taking Pravastatin the night before and Fish Oil, Asthaxanthin, Tocopherols, Vitamin C, Pomegranate, Aspirin the day I exercise a lot (usually once or twice a week) and eat very little or nothing... thinking to keep only the CoQ10 as antioxidant.

This to not ruin the effect of exercise and taking advantage from ROS signaling...

In conflict with Harman’s free radical theory of aging (FRTA), these effects may be due to increased formation of reactive oxygen species (ROS) within the mitochondria causing an adaptive response that culminates in subsequently increased stress resistance assumed to ultimately cause a long-term reduction of oxidative stress. This type of retrograde response has been named mitochondrial hormesis or mitohormesis, and may in addition be applicable to the health-promoting effects of physical exercise in humans and, hypothetically, impaired insulin/IGF-1-signaling in model organisms. Consistently, abrogation of this mitochondrial ROS signal by antioxidants impairs the lifespan-extending and health-promoting capabilities of glucose restriction and physical exercise, respectively. In summary, the findings discussed in this review indicate that ROS are essential signaling molecules which are required to promote health and longevity.

http://www.vincegiul...totissuestheory

#6 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:59 PM

Good & bad oxidative stress...

Paradoxically, both contractile activity and prolonged periods of muscle disuse promote increased ROS production in skeletal muscle fibres.

Importantly, ROS serve as signalling molecules in each of these conditions to influence biochemical pathways and gene expression. Specifically, many signalling molecules are manipulated by ROS, including redox-sensitive kinases, phosphatases and the transcription factor NF-κB. These redox-sensitive molecules act as downstream effectors of ROS and serve as critical signalling events leading to skeletal muscle remodelling in response to increased contractile activity (i.e. physical exercise) or during disuse (e.g. immobilization).

Although progress has been made in understanding the role of ROS as signalling molecules in muscle fibres, many unanswered questions remain.

A fundamental query of great importance is ‘how does ROS production in skeletal muscle fibres promote anabolic responses in some conditions (e.g. exercise training), whereas in other states (e.g. disuse), cellular ROS production promotes catabolic signalling?'

Several potential explanations exist for this dichotomy, including differences in the oxidant species produced, divergence in the temporal pattern of ROS production (i.e. acute versus chronic ROS production), disparity in the levels of ROS produced and/or differences in the cellular locations of ROS production. Systematic and well-controlled studies are needed to address these important issues.

An on-going limitation in redox biology investigations is the problem of quantifying the levels of different ROS in live cells. Indeed, this restriction has delayed advancements in this field for several years. The creation of sensitive and reliable technique(s) to quantify the levels of ROS in cells or tissues would greatly accelerate progress in oxidative stress research.

Note that much of the evidence linking ROS signalling to muscle adaptation is based on transcriptional changes (i.e. increased or decreased mRNA) in the cell. Future studies should also investigate the role that ROS signalling plays in the rates of translation and in post-translational modifications of proteins.

Hopefully, the questions outlined in this review will stimulate muscle biologists to pursue research in the emerging field of redox signalling. Future technical advances in cell signalling will provide powerful tools for use in redox studies and will supply new opportunities for scientists to address the important questions outlined in this report. Clearly, the field of redox signalling in skeletal muscle is at an exciting stage.

http://ep.physoc.org...ent/95/1/1.full

#7 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:17 AM

Update 11 Apr 2012 (in blue what has changed)

6.00 am
1) SAMe, 400mg
2) GlycoCarn, 500 mg

6.30 am

a cup of gree tea with some milk and:

1) 1800 mg LEF fish oil
3) LEF Super K
4) Polyunsaturated Phosphatidylcholine, 900 mg (the one used for LIVER health but providing little choline)... looks like Phosphatidylcholine not producing TMAO.
5) BioPQQ, 10 mg
6) Asthaxanthin, 4 mg
7) Gamma Mixed Tocopherols, 359 mg + 45 UI alpha tocopherols
8) Aspirin, 100 mg
9) Misoprostol (Cytotec), 200 mcg (defend the stomach from aspirin and other supps... it has also some antiinflammatory properties)
10) Vitamine D3, 3000 UI (considered also the quantity of the multi)
11) Half Two per day LEF tablet (a quarter of the raccomended dosage) (providing 100 ug folic acid + 75 ug B12 + 12 mg niacinammide.... others)
12) Pramricetam (very little, maybe 150 mg)
13) Magnesium (dont know how much I put some magnesium chloride in tea)
14) Cognitex Basics (GPC-Choline 300 mg + Phosphatidylserine 50 mg)... looks like GPC-Choline not producing TMAO.
15) pregnenolone 25 mg
16) BHT 320 mg (reducing virus burden should also reduce the TH1 immunitary system stimulation)

30 min before lunch

1) vitamin C cap 609 mg
2) Glycine 2000 mg
3) Lysine 620 mg
4) Pomegranate Extract
5) Creatine 1000 mg
6) L-Tyrosine, 500 mg

at 4.30 pm

1) Chondoritine 800 mg

30 min before supper

1) vitamin C cap 609 mg
2) Glycine 2000 mg
3) Lysine 1240 mg
4) Pomegranate Extract
5) Creatine 1000 mg
6) Taurine, 1000 mg

before sleep

1) pravastatin 40 mg on monday, wednesday and friday
2) ranitidine 300 mg (it helps for psoriasis according to some studies, increases BBB, effects is totally over before lunch so not reducing nutrient absorbtion)

One day a week I'm off of all of the antioxidant (exeot Q10 and PQQ).. it's the day where I exercise strongly.

reduced fish oil, I want to seek the minimal efficent quantity in combination with aspirin.
dropped alpha-tocopherol (I used it as anti lipid peroxidation agent replaced by BHT that has also antiviral power and pomegranate) and also Benfotiamine scared from cancer issue ,
dropped krill oil (redundant),
added pregnenolone becouse of the brain protective effects (I'm usually quite low in DHEAs, under 100).. I plan to check my testo & estradiol levels in a couple of months.
dropped pentoxyphilline having a PT INR of 1.15 without it (but with 3 grams of fish oil and 100 mg of aspirin)... lets see if I can resume it by reducing fish oil.

http://en.wikipedia....rothrombin_time

Edited by brunotto, 11 April 2012 - 11:26 AM.

#8 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:21 AM

Ranitidine may dameage kidney... goodbye...

In conclusion, similar histological changes observed in kidney cortex in both experimental groups indicate that these drugs should be used more carefully.

http://journals.tubi...-2-9-0103-2.pdf

#9 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:47 AM

Update 28 Apr 2012 (in blue what has changed)

6.00 am
1) GlycoCarn, 500 mg

6.30 am

Grapefruit juice & green tea:

1) 3000 mg LEF fish oil
3) LEF Super K
5) BioPQQ, 10 mg
6) Asthaxanthin, 4 mg
8) Aspirin, 125 mg (a quarter of a 500 mg tab)dissolved into the grapfruit & green tea (much more stomach tolerable when dissolved)
9) Misoprostol (Cytotec), 200 mcg (defend the stomach from aspirin and other supps... it has also some antiinflammatory and kidney support properties)
10) Vitamine D3, 3000 UI (considered also the quantity of the multi)
11) Half Two per day LEF tablet (a quarter of the raccomended dosage) (providing 100 ug folic acid + 75 ug B12 + 12 mg niacinammide.... others)
12) Pramricetam (very little, maybe 150 mg not all the days)
14) Cognitex Basics (GPC-Choline 300 mg + Phosphatidylserine 50 mg)... looks like GPC-Choline not producing TMAO.
15) pregnenolone 25 mg only on monday, wednesday and friday
16) BHT 160 mg (reducing virus burden should also reduce the TH1 immunitary system stimulation)
17) Pomegranate Extract
18) Resveratrol 100 mg with Pterostilene 0,25 mg and quercitin 120 mg (trying it beeing in offer at LEF)
19) Lithium Orotate 5 mg

45 min before lunch

1) vitamin C cap 609 mg
2) Glycine 2000 mg
3) Lysine 620 mg
4) Sam-e 200 mg
5) Creatine 1000 mg
6) L-Tyrosine, 500 mg
7) Beta-Alanine 1000 mg
8) Carnosine 500 mg
9) Chondoritine 400 mg

45 min before supper

1) vitamin C cap 609 mg
2) Glycine 2000 mg
3) Lysine 1240 mg
4) Sam-e 200 mg
5) Taurine, 1000 mg
6) Pentoxyphilline 600 mg
7) Lithium Orotate 5 mg

before sleep

1) pravastatin 40 mg on monday, wednesday and friday

increased fish oil, it seems I need 3 grams for now (but stopping them on exercise days)
not suspending antioxidant even at exercise day for now
added beta-alanine, carnosine, resveratrol, lithium orothate
reduced pregnenolone 25 mg only on 3 days a week, reduced chondroitine
reduced creatine 1000 mg only once a day
increased sam-e
reintroduced pentoxyphilline
increased little aspirin

Lithium on therapeutical dosiss (psicosis) is supposed to be NOT beneficial for psoriasis... I've found in little dosis as supplement is calming and focusing and for now psoriasis is not suffering from it.

I've found taking taurine is better taking also beta-alanine but on different times (absorption).
Also beta-alanine is also an important osmolite and this protect kidney and protein folding...

http://www.life-enha...ate.asp?id=2006

Natural Stabilizers of Protein Structure

An important class of natural chemical chaperones that help stabilize the proper folding conformation of proteins are the osmolytes. These include betaine, inositol, taurine, glycerophosphocholine, choline, and creatine.2 The principal organic osmolytes in the mammalian brain include amino acids (such as proline, alanine, and glycine), choline, creatine, inositol, and taurine.2 The osmolytes are maintained at particularly high concentrations in the kidneys, which are exposed to high osmolality (high concentrations of salt and urea), but cells in other tissues can also be exposed to hyperosmolality, although to a lesser extent than in the kidneys.
How They Work
The interior of cells is comprised of a complex stew of ingredients. Maintaining the stability of proteins involves keeping protein denaturing (structural derangement-inducing) ingredients (such as urea) away from the protein surface by buffering the surface with chaperones such as organic osmolytes that protect against contact with these denaturing agents and do not themselves interfere with protein/solvent (water) interactions.3 As further explained in Reference 3, “. . . the protein surface area exposed to solvent tends toward a minimal value, when these organic osmolytes are present; i.e., proteins fold into their compact native conformations; protein subunits aggregate; and the stability of multiprotein complexes is favored.”
Enzyme Inactivation and Aggregation by Heat Prevented by Beta-Alanine

Although beta-alanine (an amino acid constituent of the dipeptide carnosine) has not been included in the lists of osmolytes that we have seen, in fact beta-alanine does act as an osmolyte (protecting against osmotic stress) in lower organisms, in various animal models, and in plants.5a In addition, beta-alanine protects neurons against excitotoxicity-induced damage and death. Most directly, a recent study5a showed that beta-alanine appears to act as a molecular chaperone to protect the enzyme lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) against heat-induced denaturation and aggregation. Beta-alanine was able to disaggregate 27.6% of aggregated LDH at a concentration of 25 mM. It suppressed heat denaturation of LDH by 70% at a molar ratio of approximately 300:1 (beta-alanine/LDH). The authors explain that the results of similar experiments using other osmolytes suggest that beta-alanine’s suppression of protein denaturation was greater than that of the osmolytes glycerol, trehalose, or proline

Edited by brunotto, 28 April 2012 - 07:30 AM.

#10 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:40 AM

Stopped Beta-Alanine, it seems caused me some little myoclonus (small involontarius movement of little fingher of left hand) besides tingling...

#11 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:49 AM

Have you tried using indigo topically?

#12 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:27 AM

No I dont, do you ?
I made phototerapy (before I did also wormtherapy.. but I'm worm free now)

From both + supplements I had good results.

#13 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:03 AM

Update 19 May 2012 (in blue what has changed)

6.00 am
1) GlycoCarn, 500 mg

6.30 am

Orange juice & green tea:

1) 1800 mg LEF fish oil
3) LEF Super K
5) BioPQQ, 10 mg
6) Asthaxanthin, 4 mg
8) Aspirin, 125 mg (a quarter of a 500 mg tab)dissolved into the grapfruit & green tea (much more stomach tolerable when dissolved)
9) Misoprostol (Cytotec), 200 mcg (defend the stomach from aspirin and other supps... it has also some antiinflammatory and kidney support properties)
10) Vitamine D3, 3000 UI (considered also the quantity of the multi)... now during sommer will reduce it.
12) Pramricetam (very little, maybe 150 mg not all the days)
15) pregnenolone 25 mg only on monday, wednesday and friday
16) BHT 160 mg (reducing virus burden should also reduce the TH1 immunitary system stimulation, also positive effect on coaugulation)
17) Pomegranate Extract (
dissolved in orange juice)
18) Resveratrol 100 mg with Pterostilene 0,25 mg and quercitin 120 mg (dissolved in orange juice)
19) Lithium Orotate 5 mg

45 min before lunch

1) vitamin C cap 609 mg
2) Glycine 2000 mg
3) Lysine 620 mg
4) Sam-e 200 mg
5) Creatine 1000 mg
6) L-Tyrosine, 500 mg
7) Half Two per day LEF tablet (a quarter of the raccomended dosage) (providing 100 ug folic acid + 75 ug B12 + 12 mg niacinammide.... others)

45 min before supper

1) vitamin C cap 609 mg
2) Glycine 2000 mg
3) Lysine 1240 mg
4) Sam-e 200 mg
5) Taurine, 1000 mg
6) Pentoxyphilline 600 mg
7) Lithium Orotate 5 mg
8) BHT 160 mg (reducing virus burden should also reduce the TH1 immunitary system stimulation, also positive effect on coaugulation)

before sleep

1) pravastatin 20 mg

Quitted Chondoritine and Pentoxyphilline with resveratrol combination makes me bleed from nose...
BHT -strangely with me- has the opposite effect (looks like it decreases INR)... so increased BHT.
decreased fish oil, it seems with resveratrol I need less (I stop it on exercise days)... and also better becouse of nose bleeding
not suspending antioxidant even at exercise day for now
reduced Pravastatin to 20 mg (but all days) and added also saturated fats in the diet... my cholesterole is too low.
Quitted Beta-Alanine, ended the bottle of Carnosine... I'm not going to order another for now.

Take orange instead of grapefruit juice becose enhanced absorption effect of orange is much much more restricted to the time needed.

It looks like Im a strong responder to Resveratrol.. if energized from it and also it gives me mental focus... very happy about Resveratrol... it looks like I need just 100 mg.

#14 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:31 AM

Update 28 May 2012 (in blue what has changed)

6.00 am
1) GlycoCarn, 500 mg

6.30 am

1) 1800 mg LEF fish oil
3) LEF Super K
5) BioPQQ, 10 mg
6) Asthaxanthin, 4 mg
7) Aspirin, 125 mg (a quarter of a 500 mg tab)dissolved into the grapfruit & green tea (much more stomach tolerable when dissolved)
8) Misoprostol (Cytotec), 200 mcg (defend the stomach from aspirin and other supps... it has also some antiinflammatory and kidney support properties)
9) Vitamine D3, 3000 UI (considered also the quantity of the multi)... now during sommer will reduce it.
10) Pramricetam (very little, maybe 150 mg not all the days)
11) Magnesium (dont know how much I put some magnesium chloride in tea)
12) Cognitex Basics (GPC-Choline 300 mg + Phosphatidylserine 50 mg)... looks like GPC-Choline not producing TMAO.
13) pregnenolone 25 mg only on sunday, tuesday and thursday
14) BHT 160 mg (reducing virus burden should also reduce the TH1 immunitary system stimulation, also positive effect on coaugulation)
15) Pomegranate Extract (dissolved in orange juice)
16) Resveratrol 100 mg with Pterostilene 0,25 mg and quercitin 120 mg (dissolved in orange juice)
on monday, wednesday and friday
17) Lithium Orotate 5 mg

45 min before lunch

1) vitamin C cap 609 mg
2) Glycine 2000 mg
3) Lysine 620 mg
4) Sam-e 200 mg
5) Creatine 1000 mg
6) L-Tyrosine, 500 mg
7) Half Two per day LEF tablet (a quarter of the raccomended dosage) (providing 100 ug folic acid + 75 ug B12 + 12 mg niacinammide.... others)

45 min before supper

1) vitamin C cap 609 mg
2) Glycine 2000 mg
3) Lysine 1240 mg
4) Sam-e 200 mg
5) Taurine, 1000 mg
6) Lithium Orotate 5 mg

before sleep

1) pravastatin 20 mg

Quitted Gamma Mixed Tocopherols, 359 mg + 45 UI alpha tocopherols, I found to be one of the greater culprit of nose bleeding I had.
Take BHT once a day (this cause me no problem with bleeding)
Take Resveratrol only 3 times a week... its an aromatase inhibitor and causate me sintoms of estrogens deficency (knee pain)... also it a MAOI and causate me sintoms of aceticholine exess (myoclonies)... so I have to limit Resveratrol... I should try again beta-alanine becouse it was not the culprit of myoclonies.

#15 Benedictus

• 60 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:05 PM

a cup of gree tea with some milk

Why milk? It's really bad! Unless it's rice-milk or oat-milk it's not a good idea. Milk is for babies and children.

1) vitamin C cap 609 mg

Try organically grown strawberries and/or blueberries instead, it's way better than just sterile vitamin c.

high fat (most olive oil... I'm Italian)

Try coconut-oil instead, or in addition.

Don't forget to drink lots of Thyme-tea. Try picking some fresh thyme next time you're in Italian or other Mediterranean mountains. It's a very much underrated herb. It will drastically improve your digestion and cause colon cleansing.

#16 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:45 PM

Update 10 Aug 2012

6.30 am

1) 1800 mg LEF fish oil
3) LEF Super K
4) BioPQQ, 10 mg
5) Asthaxanthin, 4 mg
6) Aspirin, 125 mg (a quarter of a 500 mg tab)dissolved into the grapfruit & green tea (much more stomach tolerable when dissolved)
7) Misoprostol (Cytotec), 200 mcg (defend the stomach from aspirin and other supps... it has also some antiinflammatory and kidney support properties)
8) Vitamine D3, 3000 UI (considered also the quantity of the multi)... now during sommer will reduce it.
9) Magnesium (dont know how much I put some magnesium chloride in tea)
10) Cognitex Basics (GPC-Choline 300 mg + Phosphatidylserine 50 mg)... looks like GPC-Choline not producing TMAO.
11) pregnenolone 25 mg only on sunday, tuesday and thursday
12) BHT 160 mg (reducing virus burden should also reduce the TH1 immunitary system stimulation, also positive effect on coaugulation)
13) Pomegranate Extract (dissolved in orange juice)
14) Lithium Orotate 5 mg

45 min before lunch

1) vitamin C cap 609 mg
2) Glycine 2000 mg
3) Lysine 620 mg
4) Sam-e 200 mg
5) Creatine 1000 mg
6) L-Tyrosine, 500 mg

45 min before supper

1) vitamin C cap 609 mg
2) Glycine 2000 mg
3) Lysine 1240 mg
4) Sam-e 200 mg
5) Taurine, 1000 mg
6) Lithium Orotate 5 mg

before sleep

1) pravastatin 20 mg
2) Misoprostol (Cytotec), 200 mcg (defend the stomach from aspirin and other supps... it has also some antiinflammatory and kidney support properties)

I've focused on most important supps.
I've increased Misoprostol being it kidney protective (aspirine is maybe not much but sure a little kidney disturbing)...

Misoprostol NOT for womans !!!

#17 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

Update 14 Sept 2012

6.30 am

1) 1800 mg LEF fish oil
3) LEF Super K
4) BioPQQ, 10 mg
5) Asthaxanthin, 4 mg
6) Aspirin, 125 mg (a quarter of a 500 mg tab)dissolved into the grapfruit & green tea (much more stomach tolerable when dissolved)
7) Misoprostol (Cytotec), 200 mcg (defend the stomach from aspirin and other supps... it has also some antiinflammatory and kidney support properties)
8) Vitamine D3, 3000 UI (considered also the quantity of the multi)... now during sommer will reduce it.
10) Cognitex Basics (GPC-Choline 300 mg + Phosphatidylserine 50 mg)... looks like GPC-Choline not producing TMAO.
12) BHT 160 mg (reducing virus burden should also reduce the TH1 immunitary system stimulation, also positive effect on coaugulation)
14) Lithium Orotate 5 mg
15) Forskolin 10 mg
16) L-Histidine 500 mg

45 min before lunch

1) Vitamine C 609 mg
2) Glycine 2000 mg
3) Lysine 620 mg
4) Sam-e 200 mg
5) Creatine 1000 mg
6) L-Tyrosine, 500 mg
8) Forskolin 10 mg

120 min before supper
1) Misoprostol (Cytotec), 200 mcg (defend the stomach from aspirin and other supps... it has also some antiinflammatory and kidney support properties)

45 min before supper

1) Glycine 2000 mg
2) Lysine 1240 mg
3) Sam-e 200 mg
4) Taurine, 1000 mg
5) Lithium Orotate 5 mg
6) Forskolin 10 mg
7) L-Histidine 500 mg

before sleep

1) pravastatin 20 mg

Added Forskolin and L-Histidine, both TH2 supporting supps... reduced Vitamin C (TH1 supporting supp)
Moved the second cytotec to afternoon.

Edited by brunotto, 14 September 2012 - 01:23 PM.

#18 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

Update 4 Oct 2012

6.30 am

1) 1800 mg LEF fish oil
3) LEF Super K
4) BioPQQ, 20 mg
5) Asthaxanthin, 4 mg
6) Aspirin, 125 mg (a quarter of a 500 mg tab) dissolved into the orange & green tea (much more stomach tolerable when dissolved)
14) Forskolin 10 mg

45 min before lunch

1) Vitamine C 609 mg
2) Glycine 2000 mg
3) Lysine 620 mg
4) Sam-e 200 mg
5) Creatine 1000 mg
6) L-Tyrosine, 500 mg

45 min before supper

1) Vitamine C 609 mg
2) Glycine 2000 mg
3) Lysine 1240 mg
4) Sam-e 200 mg
5) Taurine, 1000 mg
6) Lithium Orotate 5 mg
7) Forskolin 10 mg
8) L-Histidine 125 mg

before sleep

1) pravastatin 20 mg

Reduced Forskolin and L-Histidine... increased Vitamin C

Also I take 1 strontium cap a week...

#19 nowayout

• 2,946 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

Good grief, it seems like you are organizing your whole daily life around being a psoriasis patient.

Why not just use Enbrel once a week, or some other TNF blocker, and try to forget about it the rest of the time.
  • dislike x 2

#20 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:37 AM

Good grief, it seems like you are organizing your whole daily life around being a psoriasis patient.

Why not just use Enbrel once a week, or some other TNF blocker, and try to forget about it the rest of the time.

Well I prepare all the stuff in bottles once a week (3 x 7 = 21 bottles)... it takes about half an hour.Its not only for psoriasis but for general well being.Embrel, Metotrexate and others are bit too much immunodepressant (and have also other nasty sides)...http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15823501I'm waiting for Celgene's Apremilast... this is very a interesting stuff and looks like much more immunomodulating than immunodepressant.http://www.psoriasis-cure-now.org/psoriasis-treatment-medication-resources/apremilast-celgene

#21 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:17 AM

My data point, in case it might help someone.

All I can surmise from all the reports I have read is that resveratrol seems to jumpstart autoimmune or runaway inflammatory conditions in some people. I came down with symptoms similar to E.T.'s and others' coincident with a short course of resveratrol a few years ago during the peak hype. Eventually the pain localized in my shoulder and spine but never went away. After almost three years of being in a lot of debilitating pain I was finally diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis (an autoimmune/inflammatory condition) based on imaging showing active bone marrow inflammation in the SI joint (probably not just there, but that is the standard site for diagnosis of this condition). There is no family history of it, and I am one of the 10% with this condition who do not have the genetic marker most commonly associated with it. I was started on a TNF blocker (Enbrel) that made a big difference within a couple of months, and have been doing much better in the year since.

I wish I had known better. Basically I lost three years of my life that I will never get back, not to mention a 10 year relationship that didn't survive my illness.

I see the same hype happening now with buckyballs. If I have any advice, it is that unless you are in really dire straits and it is your last hope, stay away from unproved supplements.

I see what has sadly happened to you (and others) with resveratrol... and yes there is some danger in using substances that are not well known.
I tried resveratrol for short time it caused me nose bleeding, knee pain and also myoclonies... but also extreme focus and stamina...

Really bad for autoimmune conditions.... maybe good for cancer.

Edited by brunotto, 06 October 2012 - 11:21 AM.

#22 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:39 AM

Me and my mother have begun to take 125 mg a day of L-Histidine (it costs something near 5 cents a day).
We both experience a good improvement of psoriasis and (my mother) of Osteoarthritis.
The trick is not to take too much becouse too much can cause allergies to wake up becouse in the body histidine is transformed in histamine (running nose...)
I found usefull (for me) take it in the evening and for balance -at midday- take 750 mg of vit c (that is an histamine breacker)

Update 12 Oct 2012

6.30 am

1) 1800 mg LEF fish oil
3) LEF Super K
4) BioPQQ, 20 mg
5) Asthaxanthin, 4 mg
6) Aspirin, 125 mg (a quarter of a 500 mg tab) dissolved into the orange & green tea (much more stomach tolerable when dissolved)
14) Forskolin 10 mg

45 min before lunch

1) Vitamine C 750 mg
2) Glycine 2000 mg
3) Lysine 620 mg
4) Sam-e 200 mg
5) Creatine 1000 mg
6) L-Tyrosine, 500 mg

45 min before supper

1) Glycine 2000 mg
2) Lysine 1240 mg
3) Sam-e 200 mg
4) Taurine, 1000 mg
5) Lithium Orotate 5 mg
6) Forskolin 10 mg
7) L-Histidine 125 mg

before sleep

1) pravastatin 20 mg

#23 osiris95

• 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:05 PM

Brunotto,

Non-regimen related, I have a mild form of psoriasis and/or eczema and recently discovered this lotion called TriDerma Psoriasis Control. It's the only lotion that has actually worked for me and I saw a noticeable change in my skin condition in just a couple of days. Thought I would pass it along.

#24 Polishedbrass

• 15 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:56 AM

I was wondering what supplements you take specifically for the psoriasis.
And have you seen any improvement from the supplement regime and do you take other psoriasis medication/lotion besides this?

My girlfriend has psoriasis and we were wondering what supplements can actually be of benefit/ have some research behind them.

#25 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:36 AM

I'll write with red the supplement (and medications) I consider (for myself) most usefull... also a new update

Update 3 Nov 2012

6.30 am

1) 1800 mg LEF fish oil
3) LEF Super K
4) BioPQQ, 20 mg
5) Asthaxanthin, 4 mg

45 min before lunch

1) Vitamine C 750 mg
2) Glycine 2000 mg
3) Lysine 620 mg
4) Sam-e 200 mg
5) Creatine 1000 mg
6) L-Tyrosine, 250 mg
8) Taurine, 1000 mg
9) Forskolin 10 mg

45 min before supper

1) Glycine 2000 mg
2) Lysine 1240 mg
3) Sam-e 200 mg
4) Taurine, 1000 mg
5) Lithium Orotate 5 mg
6) Forskolin 10 mg
7) L-Histidine 125 mg
8) L-Tyrosine, 250 mg

before sleep

1) pravastatin 20 mg

#26 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:58 AM

Update 1 Dec 2012

6.30 am

1) 1800 mg LEF fish oil
3) LEF Super K
4) BioPQQ, 20 mg
5) Asthaxanthin, 2 mg

14) L-Tyrosine, 250 mg

45 min before lunch

1) Vitamine C 750 mg
2) Glycine 2000 mg
3) Lysine 620 mg
4) Sam-e 200 mg
5) Creatine 1000 mg
6) Half Two per day LEF tablet (a quarter of the raccomended dosage) (providing 100 ug folic acid + 75 ug B12 + 12 mg niacinammide.... others)
7) Taurine, 1000 mg
8) Forskolin 10 mg

9) Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 500 mg

45 min before supper

1) Glycine 2000 mg
2) Lysine 1240 mg
3) Sam-e 200 mg
4) Taurine, 1000 mg
5) Lithium Orotate 5 mg
6) Forskolin 10 mg
7) L-Histidine 125 mg

before sleep

1) pravastatin 10 mg

------------------------------------------

Added Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Reduced L-Tyrosine and Pravastatin, Asthaxanthin

Edited by brunotto, 01 December 2012 - 11:01 AM.

#27 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:19 AM

Update 19 Dec 2012

6.30 am

1) 1800 mg LEF fish oil
3) LEF Super K
4) BioPQQ, 20 mg
5) Asthaxanthin, 2 mg
6) Aspirin, 81 mg

14) L-Tyrosine, 250 mg

45 min before lunch

1) Vitamine C 750 mg
2) Glycine 2000 mg
3) Lysine 620 mg
4) Sam-e 200 mg
5) Creatine 1000 mg
6) Half Two per day LEF tablet (a quarter of the raccomended dosage) (providing 100 ug folic acid + 75 ug B12 + 12 mg niacinammide.... others)
7) Taurine, 1000 mg
8) Forskolin 10 mg

9) Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 500 mg

45 min before supper

1) Glycine 2000 mg
2) Lysine 1240 mg
3) Sam-e 200 mg
4) Taurine, 1000 mg
5) Lithium Orotate 5 mg
6) Forskolin 10 mg

before sleep

1) pravastatin 10 mg

2) L-Histidine 125 mg

Moved L-Histidine before sleep.

Edited by brunotto, 19 December 2012 - 09:21 AM.

#28 brunotto

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

Update 02 Jan 2013

6.30 am

1) 1800 mg LEF fish oil
3) LEF Super K
4) BioPQQ, 20 mg
5) Asthaxanthin, 2 mg
6) Aspirin, 81 mg

14) L-Tyrosine, 250 mg
15) L-Histidine 125 mg

45 min before lunch

1) Glycine 2000 mg
2) Lysine 1240 mg
3) Sam-e 200 mg
4) Creatine 1000 mg
5) Half Two per day LEF tablet (a quarter of the raccomended dosage) (providing 100 ug folic acid + 75 ug B12 + 12 mg niacinammide.... others)
6) Forskolin 10 mg

7) Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 500 mg
8) L-Histidine 125 mg

45 min before supper

1) Glycine 2000 mg
2) Lysine 620 mg
3) Taurine, 2000 mg
4) Lithium Orotate 5 mg
5) Forskolin 10 mg

6) Vitamine C 750 mg
7) pravastatin 10 mg

before sleep

1)

Moved L-Histidine morning & lunch, moved Taurine and Vitamine C at dinner

#29 Matt79

• 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

Thanks, interesting progress. Are you tracking/measuring the effectiveness in terms of severity of the psoriasis?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#30 csrpj

• 411 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

hey brunotto, have you ever heard of chaga? i can't vouch for it with a personal testimonial, but i've read that it can be very effective for psoriasis (and overal health). probably worth looking in to.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users