A few more questions about this supplement:
1) Is it safe to take in long-term (potentially your whole life daily)
2) What are the common side-effects from taking this, how likely are those side-effects
3) It seems to be a sedative that calms the mind, i find it hard to believe it makes reactions faster, can you detail your experience with it in more detail? So when is an optimal time to take this?
thanks for the info btw
one more thing, ngf eyedrops at 200 mcg daily, will cost USD $310 daily???? holy shit, thats too expensive, there isnt any other cheaper supplier of this stuff cause it looks promising
1) I don't know.
2) There are many side effects, most common are headaches and sleepiness. Search it up for more info.
3) Well, it does. I take it at 6 am. It did make me slower at first, but i overcame that phase. I use it 6 days a week, skipping sunday.
No, people need to make a profit - so you'd need to know someone in the chem business.
Just out of curiosity on the Amazon link for Nardosinone containing products, which of those have you been using? The capsules didn't specify 750mg, but I'm assuming that is what they are.
Also just for reference, how much do you get the NGF eyedrops for from your friends in the chem business?
I work in a chemistry field where I MAY be able to look into it.