Photo
- - - - -

Earth is full, end of the world in 100th years

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Florian Xavier

• 242 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

Some scientists say it is too late, and humanity will end in 100 years, even if we do the right things now.

OMS say we will eat insect instead of meal in 20 years.

And this guy :

http://www.ted.com/t...th_is_full.html

So, is it definitely too late ?
  • like x 1

#2 Droplet

• Life Member, Advisor Honorary Advisor
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:40 PM

Well given the world was going to end at least a few hundred times previously, I take anything like this with a huge grain of salt.

Oh and insects aren't that bad. Chilli meal worms and those scorpions in lollipops with a nutty flavour from Selfridges are gorgeous! :-D

#3 robomoon

• 209 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:53 PM

To make people believe in the existence of sustainable growth, enough trickery must be at work. Here are are three working tricks for newspaper companies to turn facts into misleading information, just to unify mass media consumers, voters, and the decision making staff in large corporations for one believe into the sustainability of current financial and political strategies (Macroeconomics):

1st trick can be by raising awareness that birth rates in developed countries have fallen. Never make people really aware about the fact that mortality (death rates) espc. in children, went lower in developed countries too. Take http://www.bigissueg...migration.shtml noticing Kiryas Joel http://en.wikipedia...._Joel,_New_York as "Kurius Joel" as one example. From Wikipedia: "the village has the youngest median age (13.2) of any population center of over 5,000 residents in the United States." Glancing at the beginning parts of the page without reading attentive enough, the number 5,000 could make an average newspaper reader believe there is no big issue with population growth. 2nd trick can be by raising awareness that immigration into developed countries might have a minor impact in population growth. Never make people really aware about the fact that population growth (birth rates minus death rates) espc. in foreigners (immigrating societies and partners), went higher in developed countries too. 3rd trick is to accuse critics, including scientists, who cannot tolerate the above two tricks for the spreading of antisocial theories leading to racism, since they are "against foreigners".

These tricks have also been successfully tested in this forum, Longecity, and many important arguments are being easily swept aside, also see the above posting which could be reformulated just like this:

"No need to panic, given the world was going to end at least a few hundred times previously, I take growth limitations with a huge grain of salt" or "there is not much demand for more consumption next to water and food which scarcities are just political and a marketing matter. Even insects aren't that bad. Chilli meal worms and scorpions in lollipops can be nutritious too."

Newspaper media for the masses are mainly responsible for entertainment or to calm down consumers who need to overcome the inconvenient reality that their greedy demand requires unstopped growth which itself is not always sustainable.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. [] To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 DAMABO

• 181 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:07 PM

although I believe that technology is going to be helpful to the extent that scarcity of resources will be hardly an issue (for most reasonably rich), I don't think we should push it. That is, I don't think we should let anybody have a lot of kids. Instead I would argue a global maximum of 1 child per household. 1 may seem below replacement, but given our lifespans may become high enough to not 'need' a replacement, underpopulation does not seem to be an issue. My vision also kind of depends on when we will have colonized Mars and other planets. Does anybody know of a timescale for the latter?
  • Good Point x 1

#5 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:49 PM

Well given the world was going to end at least a few hundred times previously, I take anything like this with a huge grain of salt.

Oh and insects aren't that bad. Chilli meal worms and those scorpions in lollipops with a nutty flavour from Selfridges are gorgeous! :-D

Don't forget deepfried crickets!

#6 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:09 PM

Some scientists say it is too late, and humanity will end in 100 years, even if we do the right things now.

OMS say we will eat insect instead of meal in 20 years.

And this guy :

http://www.ted.com/t...th_is_full.html

So, is it definitely too late ?

I say let all the stupid people destroy their own economy. Those who die as a result of lack of resources were meant to die. After we will just rebuild a new type of society and then life goes on ad infinitum.

Don't get me wrong I thinks it's horrible that people are destroying themselves. It's just that there's nothing we can do. Let's just hope that when the earths resources run out the idiots who think we can have infinite economic growth on finite resources will die and we can create a new society based on science.

Edited by The Immortalist, 03 June 2012 - 11:09 PM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#7 Lufega

• 1,811 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:22 PM

I was watching a documentary about water shortage called "Blue Gold: World Water Wars." All the problems happening in the world now can be attributed to insufficient resources. The only solution is less people. All I could think of is how we need a supervolcano to bring down the world population for half a billion or so.

Problem solved! Earth is safe..for now.
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#8 Luminosity

• 2,000 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:05 AM

You're both pretty sure the disasters won't affect you. Hubris?
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#9 MrHappy

• Guest, Moderator
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:33 PM

I wouldn't worry too much. Fukashima reactor#4's spent fuel rod pile is being hailed as a possible human extinction event.. Albeit slowly.

I've played enough Fallout 3 to know how this needs to be handled. :)

#10 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:28 PM

You're both pretty sure the disasters won't affect you. Hubris?

It probably will but I will try my best to survive it and if my best isn't good enough then that's life.

#11 robomoon

• 209 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:22 PM

( // quote shortened // )... underpopulation does not seem to be an issue. My vision also kind of depends on when we will have colonized Mars and other planets. Does anybody know of a timescale for the latter?

First, scientists are actually busy doing the kind of research the public admires the most so that makes the governments fund it the most so that makes the companies sell research equipment the most so that makes research experiments growing the most so that leaders in research groups get famous the most because they are are doing research in the greatest research experiments with most of the research equipment. Therefore, these scientists are receiving the greatest honour since such honour will be granted by organizations who are honouring those scientists doing the greatest research experiments they are accomplishing with most of the research equipment from companies that sell research equipment the most since governments are financing the purchases of research equipment the most because they are funding it the most. They are funding what the public admires the most because that is what they feel is science getting scientific the most.

With these trends in scientific research, is an infinite timescale for the colonization of mars optimally scientific?

Edited by robomoon, 06 June 2012 - 05:24 PM.

#12 DAMABO

• 181 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:21 PM

First, scientists are actually busy doing the kind of research the public admires the most so that makes the governments fund it the most so that makes the companies sell research equipment the most so that makes research experiments growing the most so that leaders in research groups get famous the most because they are are doing research in the greatest research experiments with most of the research equipment. Therefore, these scientists are receiving the greatest honour since such honour will be granted by organizations who are honouring those scientists doing the greatest research experiments they are accomplishing with most of the research equipment from companies that sell research equipment the most since governments are financing the purchases of research equipment the most because they are funding it the most. They are funding what the public admires the most because that is what they feel is science getting scientific the most.

With these trends in scientific research, is an infinite timescale for the colonization of mars optimally scientific?

it would help to add some signs to your text such as , or - :). or space here and there. anyhow, infinite timescale?

#13 DAMABO

• 181 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:46 AM

digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/mars-one-plans-human-colonization-of-mars-by-april-2023/

#14 robomoon

• 209 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:30 PM

( //Quote shortened // ) ... anyhow, infinite timescale?

Also citing the forum message by DAMABO posted 03 June 2012 (quote shortened): "... given our lifespans may become high enough to not 'need' a replacement, underpopulation does not seem to be an issue."

An infinite timescale makes an estimated event easy enough to calculate. If you with your relatives, partners, fellows, etc., as a society would not 'need' replacements, then it looks like you are betting on lifespans that would be long enough to choose rejuvenation over children. Since it does not look too problematic to get a clue about a time when ancestors of procreative humans have arisen, but very hard to calculate the probability for the end of an evolution in which their descendants would be gone, it can be practical to choose an infinite time. That is not so different from what can be tried with the concept of immortality. When life in your society is about to go on for a long time without births and deaths, your society might eventually be called immortals.

Citing from the article about the project Mars One referred through by the URL (digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/mars-one-plans-human-colonization-of-mars-by-april-2023/) in the above posting: "let us know in the comments below if you’d be willing to leave the comforts of Earth to spend the rest of your life..." Since your society want their lifespans getting higher, they may not want the rest of their life being finished before a time when some very improved rejuvenation therapy could become available by any means of plausible estimations. Do you even want to calculate a fixed period of time for the rest of your life or leave it an open question? If it remains an open question, would we even know when a project of settlement on Mars has been successfully accomplished? Only realize, the success of the project has been described as, citation: " Private corporations like ... are racing to become the next household name that children will be talking about for generations..." Generations means new birth rates and not higher lifespans, that makes things more complicated.

As an example about an infinite timescale: http://ec.europa.eu/...ications_en.htm is linking to the document "Guidance on the calculation, presentation and use of collective doses for routine discharges." It cites: "UNSCEAR (2000). Sources and effects of ionizing radiation". Volume 1: Sources. UN, New York (2000). According to the EU publication, estimates published in that volume needed an infinite timescale. For the European Commission, this source alone has not been sufficient for further studies. Considering it comes from the UN, would it not look very scientific for the public, at least within one decade or so?

#15 DAMABO

• 181 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:55 PM

Also citing the forum message by DAMABO posted 03 June 2012 (quote shortened): "... given our lifespans may become high enough to not 'need' a replacement, underpopulation does not seem to be an issue."

An infinite timescale makes an estimated event easy enough to calculate. If you with your relatives, partners, fellows, etc., as a society would not 'need' replacements, then it looks like you are betting on lifespans that would be long enough to choose rejuvenation over children. Since it does not look too problematic to get a clue about a time when ancestors of procreative humans have arisen, but very hard to calculate the probability for the end of an evolution in which their descendants would be gone, it can be practical to choose an infinite time. That is not so different from what can be tried with the concept of immortality. When life in your society is about to go on for a long time without births and deaths, your society might eventually be called immortals.

Citing from the article about the project Mars One referred through by the URL (digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/mars-one-plans-human-colonization-of-mars-by-april-2023/) in the above posting: "let us know in the comments below if you’d be willing to leave the comforts of Earth to spend the rest of your life..." Since your society want their lifespans getting higher, they may not want the rest of their life being finished before a time when some very improved rejuvenation therapy could become available by any means of plausible estimations. Do you even want to calculate a fixed period of time for the rest of your life or leave it an open question? If it remains an open question, would we even know when a project of settlement on Mars has been successfully accomplished? Only realize, the success of the project has been described as, citation: " Private corporations like ... are racing to become the next household name that children will be talking about for generations..." Generations means new birth rates and not higher lifespans, that makes things more complicated.

As an example about an infinite timescale: http://ec.europa.eu/...ications_en.htm is linking to the document "Guidance on the calculation, presentation and use of collective doses for routine discharges." It cites: "UNSCEAR (2000). Sources and effects of ionizing radiation". Volume 1: Sources. UN, New York (2000). According to the EU publication, estimates published in that volume needed an infinite timescale. For the European Commission, this source alone has not been sufficient for further studies. Considering it comes from the UN, would it not look very scientific for the public, at least within one decade or so?

I'm not sure what you mean. Is it that, because our life spans will be indefinite, we might be scared to go out into another planet for fear of death? I think there are always people bored enough to take risks.

#16 robomoon

• 209 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

http://www.geekosystem.com/mars-one - citation: "The key to this whole scheme is, as founder Bas Lansdorp says, to turn the entire thing into an enormous “media event.” The company is a bit vague... All he needs is $6 billion."

http://www.kickstart...is-now?ref=live - citation: "How much... Estimates for an initial landing of four first Colonists and support for two years are in the $20B range."

So what could it really be, only $6B or more like $20B? As long as the estimated sums are hard to know, I'm reluctant to dive into this with a better timescale. Thus, I even got speechless when I was asked about the main hindrances to commercial aquatic colonization, see this http://www.longecity...efore-ad-astra/ discussion. It is hard to get a clue about the costs of colonization - no matter if it's with blimps in the sky, with undersea stations, or an outer space settlement.

#17 Layberinthius

• 298 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:13 AM

If its anything like last time I'm sure it will be our own ignorance and ego which destroys everything. Just look at the snare and bite of a couple of parents in defending everything that their child does even if its illegal or wrong or disturbingly sadistic (torturing another child).

We are too far gone (psychologically) to be saved in any way shape or form aside from cleansing the entire human race inorder to get that awful masochistic and maniacal streak out of the population.

But that will NEVER EVER happen, infact quite the opposite will probably occur, the innocent selfless and kind will most likely become wiped out due to being victims of murder, victims of bullying, victims of hate and rape/sexual abuse, or victims of financial extinction.

You can already see this occuring when you look at the police of the world, they are just as uneducated as the average person is and the average person isnt too bright.

More and more people who have never seen combat will pick up weapons and fight against pure starvation and they will go against people who think they are criminals for wanting food, and kill them in the process, just like in roman times. This is whats occuring RIGHT NOW. Nevermind 10-20 years into the future.

And as soon as mass starvation kicks in thats when it will all start to break down but the assholes of the world will be held back by authority, "Stay in your homes! DO NOT COME OUTSIDE AFTER CURFEW!" will be shouted from the nearest highway.

The so-called working class will be people who are now breaking curfew and going out to steal and loot, not from shops (where the cops are) but from peoples houses. The local police forces will be quickly over run and unable to cope, only dealing with the most serious of crimes such as sucessful murders.

Previously so-called peaceful Suburban areas will turn into ghettos, that will then spread across the entire country, as it has done in major cities of the USA right now.

Ex: Soylent Green.

Then the people who are more enthusiastic and selfish will start to steal whatever food is given to those most in need and the kind and meek will start to fight back in self defence, but the police will convict innocent people because all they can see is selfish people everywhere, they cannot any longer take the immense workload and the starvation which affects their judgement even at the best of times.

Then there will be regular riots, mass uprising of local law enforcement, looting and towns and urban houses and forests burning, civil war. (YOU should be inside cowering over a machete at this point!, next to a stack of tinned food.)

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, we are living on a finite supply and nobody cares, we are living in a world of fabulous riches and the solar panels that will keep us alive are right there and affordable by almost anyone, and everyone is so deluded that they wouldnt buy one even if it was 200% off.

We are doomed because we wont buy solar panels.

Transportation:
A friend recently told me that he had to replace the alternator on his car after only 40,000 miles, I told him that every car after about 2003 has so many plastic components in it that its not worth buying them.

The thing is though we are dependent upon cheap second hand cars inorder to live our lives, so as soon as we reach the point where we cannot keep up with the ever growing insurmountable cost of repairs on newer cars (purely because some fucktard beancounter decided to make a disposable piece of shit and swindle the entire human race 10 years ago) the poor will be finished, finite, done, cooked, had it.

The poor are wholly dependent upon cars to survive, at least they are here in Aus, as soon as the cost of fuel and the cost to maintain them reaches a point where they can no longer maintain one, thats the point where these poor people will rise up and start to question our future, and possibly fight back against the middle and upper class. And there are a lot of us.

We are doomed because car manufacturers have become so greedy and because the cost of manufacturing a car has become so high, that even Toyotas are no longer considered reliable.

Food:
Nobody knows how to farm, nobody has a greenthumb, those who do are so busy taking care of themselves that they wouldnt teach those who are deficient and those who are deficient in this knowledge are so selfish and stuck up themselves and arrogant and unkind that they can never hope to survive from a simple potato crop let alone anything substantial or varied.

Most, as in 99% of people have no understanding whatsoever as to the incredible complexity that is behind a simple box of cereal, or a bottle of Olives.

50% of the worlds population is depentent upon fossil fuel fertilizers, nobody knows this but if we DONT go to war with Syria the result is mass starvation.

We are doomed with food because we cannot "escape from the matrix" even for 5 minutes in our day, let alone the months to years it takes to learn a new skill, so taking up farming is not something which we can teach everyone, even if it is to supplement fresh food that you find at the stores.

The Endgame: sadface :( (Ex: Miracle Mile 1988)
Mass starvation, cities and towns in ruin, people murdered without any conviction, mass crimes of revenge and theft. nobody being able to escape with no where to run to, this is when world war 3 really kicks in and religious beliefs kick in, eye for an eye is no longer an old distant memory but an everyday law and rule that most people abide by.

And this is IF we dont strike syria now.

Nukes are dropped, not in anger but in desperation. People are delusional and starving, far more than they are now, they are completely uninhibited in their views and actions. Driven completely by emotion and no rational thought whatsoever.

Edited by Layberinthius, 19 September 2013 - 06:02 AM.

#18 JLL

• 2,192 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:33 AM

What a bunch of horseshit this thread is!
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 2

#19 Layberinthius

• 298 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:49 AM

Are you going to contribute?

#20 thedarkbobo

• 153 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:21 PM

Well, after watching Collapse (2009?) I started to wonder....when, what if and how. :-D  (After some time spent I think scenario positive should happen. Wall of text.)

This 1hour+ move tells a story of 1 person who was collecting the data about oil scarcity that might be the problem in next few years.

Fun to watch, fun to think, fun to write !

Why I am even considering his words after studying finances and somehow beeing interesting in world?

Current world, without some ground breaking energy discovery is not sustainable.

Oil is a cornerstone of today's economy. Without fuel or with rising x1 x2 x3 prices of fuel there will be supply/demand shocks everywhere. But that would be normal, we adapt, consume less, price goes down. Problem is, it was only holding the growth of demand for oil. Now that China and many other countries use more and more oil (check out this chart) we have to re-calculate when will we have no more oil.

china-oil-demand-growth.png

I've quickly searched for some study, and here it is: http://www.ey.com/Pu...-study-2013.pdf

If we take a look at the table and the row "Production" it seems that peak has already been reached in 2010.

Another sources:

As global oil production appears to have plateaued in 2005, some analysts say the world has already peaked. Fredrik Robelius of the Uppsala Hydrocarbon Depletion Study Group, however, predicts it will peak sometime between now and 2018 [source: ASPO].

What should happen after peak? Look for signs of inflation, unusual political moves especialy about energy sources (Ukraine, Russia and North Africa countries).

Very optimistic scenario:

In next few years we learn how to make nanomachines so we have better, lighter materials etc etc and also more effective solar power systems. We then run out of oil and gas, but convert cars to electric or hydrogen powered cars and obtain energy from sources like sun...of course there would be costs but bearable.

We will have internet :-D

Positive scenario:

Oil prices hike very high as supply drops, but there is still left for decade or two, people convert to renewable and nat gas energy sources. Also, there is nuclear energy, which can help run electricity at homes. Transportation will become main hurdle, so it's the end of cheap goods made in China shipped anywhere. Production will again be more local, especially of non-durable goods like, eh, food. Production sites might have to be moved to near railroads(those which aren't already). As I think more about it, it strikes me that countries with nuclear energy might be way ahead of the rest.

It will hurt jobs etc but we won't see people starving on a global scale maybe...with lack of technology cities cease to exist, people move to places where they can produce food localy until one day happens optimistic scenario :|?

There should be rapid changes in transportation - going back to railroads! With enough Nuclear energy it could probably be sustainable for a few decades untill we run out of it...

Negative scenario:

Oil price hike very high, supply drops sharply, supply of alternative energy sources won't keep up and that will result in big inflation, massive lay offs, food is too expensive for most of people so robbery starts, food becomes scarce (empty shops), end of monetary system -> goods exchanged for goods.

Main problems: not get eaten, not get beaten or shot, massive deaths and rotting corpses on streets->diseases, no healthcare, cities have no longer economical justification, but there can again be main market square and ruins :ph34r: no internet and mobile phones ! but maybe shortwave transmiters...

Nations that have the most oil left and functioning state will raid(pillage) other nations for food and place to live. You have to learn how to use firearms, but that might not prevent the case when there is good old school barbarian style raid. Of course mine field can prevent some of it ;)

Of course Nuclear deterrents should hold some countries intact.

But hey, again some current renewable energy sources, coal and nuclear power should help.

Pros:

We gained a lot of knowledge during last few hundreds years, so IF there is peace between countries after the shock, then people will adapt.

If not, they will adapt but wars will continue for decades.

So what can I do?

If the peak is around 2016(wow, thats soon!) then things might get dirty as fast as around 2018-2022 tops. That would be at least 2x rise in price (just speculation on my side).

Then one of 3 earlier mentioned scenarios will follow(or mix of them).

In negative case, you would need to move(of course Earlier!) to a country that dominates now and possibly in next few years, economically and in terms of space(land, climate).

Again, lets speculate:

I guess Europe is bad - too many different nations, too many borders, but who knows.

In contrast Russia :unsure: USA :wub: China :ph34r: South Africa, Australia, some of South America countries, Japan(well, besides beeing overpopulated), New Zealand...should be good choices.

Natural barriers again serve as a shield - thats why I put there Japan and Australia which are surrounded by sea/ocean. USA is obvious, but of course people would have to move from coastal areas to places with "free" land. Russia has lots of harsh terrain, but with current tech it should be easier, distance is a factor. Still huge coal and nat gas reserves. Sounds like a global winner. Now China infrastructure investments, rice fields as+, but population is way too high. South Africa (mostly RPA) - surrounded by ocean, desert etc. If we consider global warming (lets speculate that there is such effect), then it will be hard to live in many many places, some land will be flooded...problem is bigger now.

Ok so I've picked one place. The range of things you might need is so wide and costly even now, that it's hard to cover all aspects. There is safety so safe place with basement with super strong door, bulletproof windows..and then also it should be fireproof...and then someone can come with granades -> you would likely need monitoring system and fence with possible electric current attached on demand. That should keep most hostiles away. In case it fails you can negotiate or shoot, so firearms. I guess a basement or rather bunker in which you could spend around month, going outside once a week, should be enough to wait out first wave of hunger and hostility.

Ok then food(grain, tools to cultivate, preferably a horse, few pigs etc.) but livestock might get stolen or eaten by hostile strangers. Grains on the other hand would be pretty safe. I would speculate that some powdered whey, carbs etc in powdered form, when not opened, should be fine for a few years at least. Heck, maybe decades if it's very simple food. I wouldn't store canned food. Salt, peper and spices should be worth gold later. Trees that can give something to eat are great, as long as you can get it before other people do. The same with crops of course. Water - depending on your location is easy to get or hard to get.

Is Alcohol a bad thing in such desperate times? Easy to store high % spirit alcohol can work as a medicine or fuel. Own distillery tools could help to produce some later on. What about storage of un-opened supplements like vitamins, olive oil etc ? :laugh: Water filters, and again tools if you have to dig or fix anything should be in place. Thats a lot of things.

Home-energy:

of course (depending on location)

- energy generators

- solar panels

- heat pumps

- state provided energy from coal etc

- wood stove

- any kind of batteries, energy storage

Transportation:

wheelbarrow

bicycle, also maybe hydrogen fueled bycicle in distant future

scooter, maybe

old school carriage and horses

There is probably more, but it's long enough post. :|o

Edited by thedarkbobo, 30 April 2014 - 10:28 PM.

• like x 1

#21 belgin fish

• 13 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:18 AM

Nobody knows anything more than you or me. Whatever you think has just as great of a chance at being right than what those people say.

#22 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:02 PM

To take the pressure off those who are worried about resources running out and having to plunder other planets, there's always Transmutation.
It's been around since man could write, and I'll refrain from calling it a theory for obvious reasons (it's real, unlike most crap we get fed).
Alex Putney describes Transmutation in a way fitting in todays crazy mixed up world.There you'll find references, so don't bug me for any, I'm note a librarian!
I like to recycle and I maintain my own stuff where possible.
Live life in love, or ask yourself where has all the common sense gone? Why do the news papers want to scare me and my family? Who benefits from my fear? How does fear actually work? Should I really listen to an older guy that has experienced much more it seems? Whats real, whats acceptable, whats the patterns, who was really behind the money? Search 'false flag' watch all the different angles, follow your heart if you are calm enough.
Loads of people know lots of things, they may not share stuff, who cares when you can learn methods to access to the Akashic records. Don't knock it until you try it!

Edited by Multivitz, 16 December 2015 - 08:15 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#23 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:26 PM

Oh no I fear we will run out of oil, let the oil companies do as they will all over the planet because of all the extra people burning the oil to make everyone comfortable. Theres no other way, let them Frak the living blood out of the Earth. It doesn't matter that it poisons the water tables of vast areas, keep the environment toxic and worry about technology saving us later. And now for something sensible.
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=bJ55koi7vaA

How is technology going to save us when the idiots in charge refusing to fund research into Transmutation the most together science to date. Instead we have weapons grade Plutonium being manufactured and researched for peaceful purposes, yeah pull the other one (it's got bells on it)!
The towers proves low temp Transmutation exists, it's a hard lesson for all.

Edited by Multivitz, 16 December 2015 - 08:46 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#24 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:42 PM

Take a look out your window, is there people camped out in your street? Talk to people around the world, how are they. How do they look, how do their parents look?
Do the poverty stricken ones get the charity help collected by the government promises, ask the ones involved?

#25 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,213 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:12 AM

In each society and in eah country there are people, and fractions, who over-reproduce. They not only overpopulate, but also and as a side effect these people are the less needed from the society and they deal with crimes, prefer not to work or educate, use a lot of drugs. These people and fractions has to be viewd as the cancer cells in the human society. Simmilarly like the cancer they multiply uncontrollably and the organism doesnt detect them as a threat until it is too late. The government will see them as a threat only when decide to detrone it, and the ordinary people will see them as a threat only when they cut the head of some their familly relative.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#26 Antonio2014

• 634 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:49 AM

Seivtcho, I said this to you a lot of times:

World birth rate has been continuously decreasing since at least 1950. Currently, the total fertility rate (number of children per woman in her entire life), worldwide, is 2.4. World population will begin to decrease around 2050.

Why do you still talk like there were an overpopulation problem?

#27 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 01:55 PM

They not only overpopulate, but also and as a side effect these people are the less needed from the society and they deal with crimes, prefer not to work or educate, use a lot of drugs. These people and fractions has to be viewd as the cancer cells in the human society. Simmilarly like the cancer they multiply uncontrollably and the organism doesnt detect them as a threat until it is too late. The government will see them as a threat only when decide to detrone it, and the ordinary people will see them as a threat only when they cut the head of some their familly relative.

My goodness! That's how Nazis talked about Gypsies and Jews. If the Internet is taken as a barometer it gives the impression the next concentration camps are just around..

Is it so difficult to learn from history?

• Agree x 1

#28 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,213 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 02:04 PM

This is exactly what I am talking about. You are uncappable to see the threat even if it is right infront of your eyes. You prefer to simply ignore its existence. This is a sure path to death. When you realize the facts, that will kill you, it will be too late.

P.S. I am not talking about  Gypsies and Jews

Overpopulating fractions from each society, e.g. not all gypsies. Only those, who overpopulate with useless, dangerous and criminal biomass. And not only the gypsies. All biomass overpopulating fractions.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#29 Antonio2014

• 634 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 December 2015 - 06:38 PM

This is exactly what I am talking about. You are uncappable to see the threat even if it is right infront of your eyes. You prefer to simply ignore its existence. This is a sure path to death. When you realize the facts, that will kill you, it will be too late.

It's you who cannot see. I showed the data that support that there's no overpopulation, whereas you simply repeat the overpopulation mantra.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. [] To go ad-free join as a Member.

#30 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,213 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:39 PM

The population is expected to reach between 8 and 10.5 billion between the year 2040[10][11] and 2050.[12] In May 2011, the United Nations increased the medium variant projections to 9.3 billion for 2050 and 10.1 billion for 2100

https://en.wikipedia..._overpopulation

What do you call that, @Antonio?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users