• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

How do my fellow europeans acquire their nootropics?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Gerhard van Dieren

• 34 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:52 AM

Heyhey, I'm a total noot-noob so forgive me if I haven't dug thorough enough, but the Regional forums are very inactive.

My understanding is that most nootropics cannot be sold in Europe, but can be imported from elsewhere for personal use.
I've been ordering my Nootropics from a fellow Dutch fellow who sells them illegally. He (probably) imports his nootropics from the US, but his assortment is very limited and expensive.

So this raises my question: Where do you (European citizen) order your Nootropics from? What kinds can be acquired within the EU and what do you import?

Since shipping overseas is too expensive to order every nootropic seperately, are there any sites that offer a very complete assortment?

Thanks alot in advance :)

#2 malden

• 94 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:35 PM

from smartpowders.com :-D ) verry low schipping prices

Groeten van een mede hollander

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 Debaser

• 108 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:41 PM

Piracetam cannot be sold without a prescription in the UK, but is legal to import. But the other racetams like aniracetam, pramiracetam or even noopept are all unregulated so there are UK vendors selling them. I've found it cheaper to buy those than to import piracetam because even though piracetam is by far the cheapest, the shipping costs are usually far more than the cost of the product.
  • like x 1

#4 Gerhard van Dieren

• Topic Starter
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:44 PM

Thank you! But I was under the assumption that there is no substitute for Piracetam, but the other racetam's are an addition. Could you elaborate?

#5 Geoffrey

• 218 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

You can buy Piracetam legitimately from Hungary (e.g. DocSimon, which I bought from) in tablet form (not bulk powder). Quality Health sell it too as Nootropil. But having tried Piracetam, Oxiracetam, Aniracetam and Pramiracetam, they are all fairly similar, only stronger than Piracetam. Oxi enhances music a bit more, Ani enhances colours/vision, and Prami helps with logical thought (it's very strong though and needs to be taken in very small doses). You can get the latter three from MindNutrition or from Nootropics EU (formerly Nootropics Hub). I've had no problems ordering from any of these. Mindnutrition generally less expensive, but it varies.

Edited by Geoffrey, 19 July 2012 - 05:56 PM.

#6 Roland Verment

• 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:58 AM

www.denkbeter.nl has several racetams :)

Edited by Roland Verment, 20 July 2012 - 11:59 AM.

#7 Now

• 162 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:31 PM

Piracetam cannot be sold without a prescription in the UK, but is legal to import. But the other racetams like aniracetam, pramiracetam or even noopept are all unregulated so there are UK vendors selling them. I've found it cheaper to buy those than to import piracetam because even though piracetam is by far the cheapest, the shipping costs are usually far more than the cost of the product.

Ah, I did not know that. That's why I could not find Piracetam from UK sellers. Thanks!

Edited by Now, 01 September 2012 - 07:31 PM.

#8 polymathic

• 45 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:00 AM

Such a shame about Piracetam in the UK :(

#9 Justchill

• 315 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:37 PM

bump!

Other EU suppliers? or good overseas onez

#10 sv3ngali

• 29 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:49 PM

I'm from the UK and I buy my noots from Smart Drugs for Thought. Not the cheapest I admit but the quality is high and the delivery is quick.

#11 Hansen213

• 44 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:15 PM

I found so far

www.denkbeter.nl (It´s down since 2 days though)

http://www.brein-supplement.nl/

http://www.stopacne.nl/ (EDIT just found it that he is a scammer http://www.longecity...l-is-a-scammer/)

http://zuiverbewustzijn.nl/

I haven´t tried any of them so far though. I think I will order from breinsupplement.nl soon and report when I tasted the supps.

Edited by Hansen213, 09 December 2013 - 09:45 PM.

#12 Unstoppable

• 31 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:04 AM

I can vouch for denkbeter and zuiverbewustzijn. Ordered several noots there and the delivery was very quick in the Netherlands at least. Denkbeter gave some free measuring scoops as well and State on their site how much weight 1 scoop is per substance. Although I usually weighted them out to be sure.

#13 Deep Thought

• 224 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:04 AM

Deprenyl from qhi.co.yk.

Amino acids, creatine and ZMA from bulkpowders.co.uk.

Various items from heathmonthly.co.uk.

#14 chris106

• 292 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:29 PM

After denkbeter, brein-supplement seems to be down now as well.

It's a shame, really - those sites from the netherlands were the only legit sources for some nootropics that are rather hard to get in Europe...

#15 HealthyLiving

• 123 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:09 PM

Where can you get nootropics legally in Europe that is not from the UK? If its not from the UK, then it would be easier with the customs.

#16 Smiley

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:08 PM

You can buy stuff from http://www.biosciencenutra.com/ , but i found a thread thats says you shouldnt buy there. (Someone got Diphenhydramin instead of pyritinol http://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/1mmip9/cerebral_health_pyritinol_test_results_warning/ )
My Piracetam seems ok, though. I know Diphenhydramin, and this is nothing like it. (Also i would certainly be dead by now.)
It seems normal behaivior of all these sellers to buy stuff from china.
So ... u could also buy in china. Dont know whats hindering.

I live in Germany btw. If u r lucky, u get what u bought, and customs are bypassed for some reason.

#17 Tripadvisor

• 16 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:35 AM

I got Piracetam and Encephabol from DocSimon in the Czech Republic. Had no issues with customs.

Some nootropics through Amazon.co.uk which were eventually chipped from the US. Since they came in an Amazon envelope they didn't get seized. Had all of that shipped to Germany.

Now...anyone experience with Swiss customs and shipments from the UK? Do they get searched?

#18 Tripadvisor

• 16 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:36 PM

Can vouch for Intellimeds. Had asked them to send the Oxi in a blank envelope, which they did.
In absense of a placebo effect it works.

For Switzerland, I corresponded with the customs/swiss medic department and it seems that non-regulated meds/supplements can be imported if not exceeding a 1-month supply. However as I understand it, it needs to be in the form of capsules and not powder. One is apparently not allowed to import and mix their own stuff.

Good to know. I had initially tried to import 2 months worth of Piracetam and customs had seized it. What happened next was absolutely bizarr. Despite a script, which is necessary here in Switzerland, I had exceeded the one-month supply quantity and therefore had two options: open a case in court and dispute it, or simply accept the rules here and pay 300 bones plus the destruction of the meds. School of hard knocks. Good to know that all other Racetams are prescription free as non regulated.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#19 Zalman

• 6 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:32 PM

Witch nootropic/racetams are legal in Sweden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users