Photo

Sun Nootropics

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#151 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:11 AM

lol at the pic :laugh:
hum yeah give it a try, just throw a small chunk in some water and see if it's water soluble, it shouldn't.

#152 remone

• 23 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:34 AM

Put a bit of material (with the kaasschaaf proving me being Dutch)

Posted Image

Stirred it

Posted Image

And let it stay there

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by remone, 15 March 2013 - 10:37 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#153 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:22 PM

How did it turn out?

If you have some DMSO you could try dissolving it, it dissolves at 18mg/mL with DMSO

#154 peakplasma

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:26 PM

Probably a pic won't say anything, I know.
But for the sake(and love) of this thread it won't do no harm right?
Should I try and mix it in water?

In my opinion, this is pretty much what Modafinil looks like it is white, crystalline and clumpy in water.

How does it smell?

#155 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

Pure adrafinil from CH has no odor and almost no taste. It was definitely active for me. So I wouldn't be surprised if this moda powder has similar charicteristics.

#156 remone

• 23 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

No smell. Taste also close to nothing. But lately haven't tasted it solo.
I ll google for dmso, have no clue what it is.

#157 Tolochi

• 12 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:16 PM

I have received 30gr of Modafinil from here: http://appchem.en.al...ltime&edm_ver=e

I have tried to throw a small chunk in water, and it isnt soluble, it happen exactly like to remone.

It is white, does not have any significant smell and it doesn't taste to anything

This is a picture of it: (It was taken with Galaxy S3 with flash) Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I took a dosage of 50mg, and I didnt feel anything.

Next day, I took 100mg, and also I didnt feel anything.

Yesterday, I took 100mg in the morning, and as I didnt feel anything, I took 100mg more in the noon, and 1:30h later, I took 100mg more, and finally I think I felt more awake with more energy but I dont know, It could be placebo effect.

Now, after reading this thread, I don't know if it is legit. What do you think? What can I do?

PD: sorry for my bad english, certainly I need to improve it.

Edited by Tolochi, 15 March 2013 - 08:23 PM.

#158 remone

• 23 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

No dont have it. Do have some na0h.....but have no chemical knowhow at all.
Or something else I can do to further test it?

I use doses of around 200mg, 250mg seems too much for me and results in some nervousness in my body.
This was the right dose from the start, no tolerance issues or maybe very few.
Normally I need little bit bigger doses of stims because of tolerance so if this is adra then I am surprised. I am not well known with adrafinil effects though, nor the other ...finil. I'll research it a bit more to see if I can say something sbout it in relation with my product.

it's a good thing to get it tested more serious, also their noots. But for me thats also the case for other companies because I have to research it myself and trust what I read on the www. Companies on fora in every business have their marketing-staff spending hours on topics to praise their own goods in very clever ways pretending to be customers.

#159 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

Dudes look back at this thread..I wrote the exact same thing..tried 50mg..then 100.then 300..and maybe felt something...waited 4 days and today took 100mg of true provigil and am still rocking...my gear looks exactly the same and put it in water and it did npt dissolve just like it is supposed to..but metals domt desolve either..tried warning you..so does remone know believe im not working for someone.. but hey no matter what all this hype I gaurantee their moda orders went thru the roof overnight night..because we as humans are curious..but now I feel good that others are confirming it might be either a weak ass moda or just a decent adra..but definetly taking 300mg of true provigil ive never even attempted because I cant handle 200... so doing 600 mg of this shit confirms it weak as shit... BY THE WAY IM WAITING FOR PEAKPLAZMAS CONFIRMATION..I KNOW THIS DUDE WILL TELL THE TRUTH..also I would be willing to give climactique to test with his friend but im just scared..you never know who people really are..but I have a feeling..I live very very close to him..and I mean close

Edited by rolling thunder, 15 March 2013 - 10:07 PM.

• dislike x 2

#160 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:19 PM

it did npt dissolve just like it is supposed to..but metals domt desolve either

To cleanup what you just said, you apparently meant, "Sun Nootropic modafinil did not dissolve in water like it is supposed to. Metals don't dissolve in water either. This suggests that Sun Nootropic modafinil is heavy metal."

It is commonly known but it bears repeating that modafinil is practically insoluble in water. And even if it was soluble, but the SN substance was not, it does not stand to reason from this premise that the SN substance is heavy metals.

I'm now tired of all the noise on this thread and am unsubscribing from it. I have the real Provigil which is fairly easy to get prescribed if you have decent health insurance (in the US). I fear the NMR shared by Anne is fake, and is of the reference substance instead of their production sample. May the real testers please stand up.

Edited by Climactic, 15 March 2013 - 10:27 PM.

• like x 1

#161 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:22 PM

Yeah..it says moda is almost insolubale in water. Mine was just floating on the top and did not dissolve which is good..but so can many other substances..I do you live close to chi

#162 rolling thunder

• 44 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:58 AM

Yeah im outta here aswell..I have script for the real stuff..it is expensive and thats why I googled bulk moda and found this site..with that original thread that anne put up for her mnr report and thought why not.. a life time supply..250 is at least worth a shot...in the mean time im outta here..might have it tested professionaly .if I do I will report until then everyone be safe..captains log march 15th 2013 rolling thunder

Edited by rolling thunder, 16 March 2013 - 04:02 AM.

#163 machete234

• 459 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:09 AM

..but now I feel good that others are confirming it might be either a weak ass moda or just a decent adra..but definetly taking 300mg of true provigil ive never even attempted because I cant handle 200... so doing 600 mg of this shit confirms it weak as shit.

Maybe it is adrafinil and not modafinil then the dosage range would be right.
  • like x 1

#164 peakplasma

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:09 AM

BY THE WAY IM WAITING FOR PEAKPLAZMAS CONFIRMATION..I KNOW THIS DUDE WILL TELL THE TRUTH..also I would be willing to give climactique to test with his friend but im just scared..you never know who people really are..but I have a feeling..I live very very close to him..and I mean close

Did you PM me anything? I'm serious about testing. I'm in Canada where its only tariff controlled and technically Schedule F which is effectively repealed with Bill-C38 but the amendment is in consultation but I don't think there is an issue with testing it.

Edited by peakplasma, 23 March 2013 - 06:12 AM.

• dislike x 1

#165 IVDaDon1

• 52 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:12 AM

white magical dust from china ... umm .. no thanks..

i think its pathetic that a company cannot get a reliable company in the u.s or uk to test their products
just for the fact they sold a bad batch im not trusting them. its just p*ssed me off reading this thread lol

' '

in all seriousness sun nootropic need to take some of there products they are selling to give their brain a boost to come to the understanding that their customers need to know what the f*ck they are putting in their bodies.

i mean wtf is a .pdf or a screenshot , what does a picture of the COA really prove ?
nothing lol. they could just make it all up.
I need proof of the quality and cant find none, not just at sun nootropic but just about everywhere i look

does anybody know any reliable sources?

Edited by keeron, 23 March 2013 - 11:38 AM.

• dislike x 2

#166 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:02 PM

white magical dust from china ... umm .. no thanks..

i think its pathetic that a company cannot get a reliable company in the u.s or uk to test their products
just for the fact they sold a bad batch im not trusting them. its just p*ssed me off reading this thread lol

' '

in all seriousness sun nootropic need to take some of there products they are selling to give their brain a boost to come to the understanding that their customers need to know what the f*ck they are putting in their bodies.

i mean wtf is a .pdf or a screenshot , what does a picture of the COA really prove ?
nothing lol. they could just make it all up.
I need proof of the quality and cant find none, not just at sun nootropic but just about everywhere i look

does anybody know any reliable sources?

I'm not sure if you're serious or kidding yourself. Where do you think most nootropics and compounds are sourced from barring online pharmacies? The thing that retailers do is buy in bulk in a smaller amount at first to test it. They'll send a sample of it to an independent lab to confirm what they bought is the real thing. If not, they don't buy again from said wholesaler. If it turns out to be good, they'll order from the same wholesaler again and send in a sample to get that COA. If they're reliable, they'll continue to buy it and either cap/package it themselves or send it out to a 3rd party. I know for a fact that this occurs with 'good' retailers at least a first. If they get complacent, then, well, they're tricked and people complain. Even Cerebral Health has had it's share of complaints about bunk powders. Same with Smart Powders. It's the ones who have enough capital and a good independent source (good relationship and cost price) to continue and be vigilant about their product and their own COA's.
  • like x 1

#167 IVDaDon1

• 52 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:15 PM

I'm not sure if you're serious or kidding yourself. Where do you think most nootropics and compounds are sourced from barring online pharmacies? The thing that retailers do is buy in bulk in a smaller amount at first to test it. They'll send a sample of it to an independent lab to confirm what they bought is the real thing. If not, they don't buy again from said wholesaler. If it turns out to be good, they'll order from the same wholesaler again and send in a sample to get that COA. If they're reliable, they'll continue to buy it and either cap/package it themselves or send it out to a 3rd party. I know for a fact that this occurs with 'good' retailers at least a first. If they get complacent, then, well, they're tricked and people complain. Even Cerebral Health has had it's share of complaints about bunk powders. Same with Smart Powders. It's the ones who have enough capital and a good independent source (good relationship and cost price) to continue and be vigilant about their product and their own COA's.

ohh, ok.
and yeah i was being serious
all i meant was , why can't sun nootropics pay for a lab testing from an independent source in the us or uk or just somewhere trustworthy. How can people buy from somewhere that has no proof of what they are buying except a .pdf or a screenshot ? We need proof ,not just a chinese person saying ''i am sure it is safe''

they are on cloud 9 if they think that kind of service is acceptable,
they are telling us to test it ourselves. wtf !!!!!!!!!

''you should test(if you do not trust me) and then decide to refund. it is easy, test'' quoted from sun noots

WHAT! .. are you serious.. i cant believe people in here haven't reacted to that comment i quoted above, it seems as though alot of you are gullible and dont give a crap about what you're ingesting.

i cant trust mc donalds down the road from me, how the hell can i trust a company halfway across the globe ?

Edited by keeron, 23 March 2013 - 01:27 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#168 remone

• 23 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

Oh boy, another thunderstorm rollin' in.
Almost like people had Meth instead of Moda.
Maybe in your country you get things done with mania-rantin but in China I guess not :D
  • like x 2

#169 IVDaDon1

• 52 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

Oh boy, another thunderstorm rollin' in.
Almost like people had Meth instead of Moda.
Maybe in your country you get things done with mania-rantin but in China I guess not :D

why are you taking the p*ss out of everyone in here ?

and why are you mentioning my country and where i come from..

i dont even do drugs , y wud i be on meth ?
  • dislike x 2

#170 Adam90

• 71 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:11 PM

Even though this is nothing to go by, the texture and taste of their basic racetams (aniracetam, noopept etc) seem to be exactly the same as other nootropic dealers.

#171 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:12 PM

ohh, ok.
and yeah i was being serious
all i meant was , why can't sun nootropics pay for a lab testing from an independent source in the us or uk or just somewhere trustworthy. How can people buy from somewhere that has no proof of what they are buying except a .pdf or a screenshot ? We need proof ,not just a chinese person saying ''i am sure it is safe''

they are on cloud 9 if they think that kind of service is acceptable,
they are telling us to test it ourselves. wtf !!!!!!!!!

''you should test(if you do not trust me) and then decide to refund. it is easy, test'' quoted from sun noots

WHAT! .. are you serious.. i cant believe people in here haven't reacted to that comment i quoted above, it seems as though alot of you are gullible and dont give a crap about what you're ingesting.

i cant trust mc donalds down the road from me, how the hell can i trust a company halfway across the globe ?

I don't get what you're complaining about. It sounds like you don't trust them at all (that's ok); but, you should really do labs tests on compounds you order form the internet and intend to inject. You shouldn't rely on the supplier to convince you his or her compound is safe. Do that yourself for your own peace of mind.

please keep me contacted about your test result, all right? if it is unsafe, we will give refund and do not sell it anymore.

i said this because we are sure it is safe not because it is unsafe, i am sure about this point. our quality is fine, i hope everyone calms down.
believe our result and believe your result. do not be in panic, you all freak me out.
again, our modafinil is fine.that is why i post. why i post things that are bad to sun nootropic

Qiubai we are trying to do a custom synthesis in another thread. Could you be of assistance in synthesizing this compound for us or any of your associates?

#172 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:14 PM

Custom synthesis?

Which thread and what molecule?

#173 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:17 PM

Custom synthesis?

Which thread and what molecule?

Here's the thread: http://www.longecity...r/page__st__120
Cas :

51352-87-5

Are you a supplier? We're looking for an initial 10g sample purchase. We'll go from there.

#174 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:22 PM

Coluracetam is the best memory enhancer by my own experience.

Not to mention the myriad other wonderful things it enhances.

And it has a new supplier. Check the Racetam Prices list for details.

#175 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:26 PM

I've tried a couple of racetams. Haven't been too impressed by their results. I'm looking into two specific types of racetams, "IDRA-21 and unifiram" possibly sunifiram. ATM, we want to get the above compound. If you know anyone who can assist us with that please let me know. Thanks.

#176 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:34 PM

Coluracetam is in A CLASS BY ITSELF.

Try it.

I too have tried: Piracetam, Aniracetam, Oxiracetam, Pramiracetam, Nefiracetam and Noopept.

NONE can compare with Coluracetam for power in both perception, energy of mind and body, and memory.

The memory effects persist to this day a month after discontinuation due to end of supply.

Furthermore, the effects build strongly with every dose - as others and myself can testify to.

If you don't believe me then read the webpage I created with linked user experiences and photos that document its amazing effects:

Coluracetam Experiences [Mirror 1] [Mirror 2]

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 23 March 2013 - 10:38 PM.

#177 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:07 PM

Lol if you send me a sample batch I'll give it a try. I'm gonna give PLR-8-53 a see.

#178 peakplasma

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:03 AM

$459 is a lot of money to throw around and Renfr/Velizy is a rip off... if only someone would flip 10g and sell it by the gram for $75 *hint* *hint*

#179 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:00 AM

More like buy 100g and resell it - 10g redistro isn't worth the cost.

Velizy's out and permanently as he told me by PM.

I will remove his auction from the Racetam Prices list soon since it's defunkt.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#180 peakplasma

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:20 AM

More like buy 100g and resell it - 10g redistro isn't worth the cost.

Let's do it. You take the west coast and I'll take the east coast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users