Photo
- - - - -

Neuropsychiatric effects of C60

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NMDAstronaut

• 41 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:22 AM

I am interested in trying C60 for its putative longevity promoting qualities. I have read over the forums and heard of some positive experiences people have had with C60 regarding energy level and motivation as well as some who extol its virtues as a hair tonic.

What I am interested to hear is if anyone has experienced anything "neuropsychiatric" with C60. Specifically, I am interested to know if anyone has experienced:

- increased clarity and or speed of thought
- changes in verbal fluency
-changes in concentration

- decrease in depression
-decrease in anxiety
-changes in recall - short or long term or memory consolidation

I would equally like to hear from those that have experienced the opposite of all of the above listed effects.

Edited by NMDAstronaut, 15 August 2012 - 03:32 AM.

#2 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:16 PM

Probably hallucinations of increased strength, endurance, clarity and speed of thought, increased verbal fluency, better concentration, and delusions of grandeur!

Edited by tintinet, 15 August 2012 - 03:16 PM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

I haven't noticed any cognitive enhancement other than an immediate increase in energy and an overall sense of vitality, which could be at least partially due to our ol' friend Mr. Placebo; and I'm fairly familiar with a number of nootropics. I've taken Piracetam, Prami, Ani, Oxi, Noopept, Adderall, Ritalin, Modafinil, Nuvigil, and even Methylene Blue.

After taking a two day break from c60/OO, I noticed a similar increase in energy upon re-dosing, so I'm sold it isn't entirely placebo.

Quite convinced my skin is much softer, though the olive oil has likely contributed there.

Still having "good hair days," though I wouldn't notice regrowth since, thankfully, I haven't lost much at 45.

Also convinced that the c60/OO is allowing me to recover from workouts at a faster rate. I'd say, offhand, as if I were ten years younger.

#4 bcelliott

• 14 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:34 AM

I am interested in trying C60 for its putative longevity promoting qualities. I have read over the forums and heard of some positive experiences people have had with C60 regarding energy level and motivation as well as some who extol its virtues as a hair tonic.

What I am interested to hear is if anyone has experienced anything "neuropsychiatric" with C60. Specifically, I am interested to know if anyone has experienced:

- increased clarity and or speed of thought
- changes in verbal fluency
-changes in concentration

- decrease in depression
-decrease in anxiety
-changes in recall - short or long term or memory consolidation

I would equally like to hear from those that have experienced the opposite of all of the above listed effects.

I have experienced all of the above effects. Quite shocking to me, really. The first noticeable neuro effect for me was an increased verbal fluency (manifesting as larger instantly accessible vocabulary) paired with increased speed of thought.. The rest of the effects followed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users