• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 23 votes

COLURACETAM - User Feedback

coluracetam racetam piracetam pramiracetam oxiracetam aniracetam memory cognitive cognition nootropic

• Please log in to reply
592 replies to this topic

#181 CIMN

• Validating/Suspended
  • 168 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

i received my scale yesterday, and i am having trouble figuring out how to use it, would this scale be fine which i recieved :

http://www.amazon.co...igital MG scale,

dont know how to use that scale yet.

i couldn't get a accurate 10mg, instead i was measuring in grains, which i was getting about 41 grains when i placed a small amount of the coluracetam on the scale,

Edited by CIMN, 31 October 2012 - 03:28 PM.

#182 ScienceGuy

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:05 PM

i received my scale yesterday, and i am having trouble figuring out how to use it, would this scale be fine which i recieved :

i couldn't get a accurate 10mg, instead i was measuring in grains, which i was getting about 41 grains when i placed a small amount of the coluracetam on the scale,

I put the coluracetam back in the bag and just tasted the powder since i couldn't figure out my scale...

You need to press the MODE button whatever number of times is required until the display shows the units as being GRAMS (g) ;)

10mg = 0.010 g :)

Edited by ScienceGuy, 31 October 2012 - 03:08 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#183 CIMN

• Validating/Suspended
  • 168 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:13 PM

I put the coluracetam back in the bag and just tasted the powder since i couldn't figure out my scale...

You need to press the MODE button whatever number of times is required until the display shows the units as being GRAMS (g) ;)

edit, now i got it, haha thanks

#184 ScienceGuy

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:18 PM

i received my scale yesterday, and i am having trouble figuring out how to use it...

edit, now i got it, haha thanks

Happy to help; it is one of those things which is not especially obvious ;)

#185 CIMN

• Validating/Suspended
  • 168 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

I took 10mg of Coluracetam sublingually, letting it dissolve for about 5 to 10 minutes. and i had some coffee about an hour later, i didn't have enough sleep last night so i was obviously stupid today.. had to recalibrate the scale. I noticed a change in vision, colors do seem more saturated , cognition became more lucid, uplifted feeling, I feel lucid and calm. working memory is better. will further tests on cambridgebrainsciences.co.uk.

Edited by CIMN, 31 October 2012 - 05:57 PM.

#186 Raza

• 454 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

Today's dose fixed a bout of minor drowsiness/bad ST memory. Scores in memory tests were restored to my baseline at full alertness, but not improved beyond their usual limits.

The taste of this stuff isn't all that bad. The bitterness is more like plain old piracetam than like prami, and at 10mg doses fairly unintimidating even when taken sublingually. Twice now I've had to chew up clumps that wouldn't dissolve under my tongue, and the experience barely qualified as unpleasant.

I'm noticing a significant increase in REM sleep when I take this in the afternoon or before bed. Quality of sleep was not affected; duration somewhat increased.

Edited by Raza, 31 October 2012 - 08:17 PM.

• like x 1

#187 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

I haven't dosed in 4 days and the visual enhancement is still there, just not as obvious as when on it. pretty coool..lion's mane's visual enhancements lasted a while after the last dose too.

#188 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

The taste of this stuff isn't all that bad. The bitterness is more like plain old piracetam than like prami, and at 10mg doses fairly unintimidating even when taken sublingually. Twice now I've had to chew up clumps that wouldn't dissolve under my tongue, and the experience barely qualified as unpleasant.

Was about to write the exact same. The light hint of bitterness isn't hard to deal with at all. Clumps need to be swallowed afterwards.
I have yet to notice any coloration effects as described by the others, but then again I have noticed this with piracetam only twice in.. years.

Per cognition, the effects at 20mg seems similar to what pramiracetam did to me at larger doses. Calm, focused, easier.. access to memory.
But pramiracetam has its negatives, while coluracetam so far does not. This seems like one solid -racetam to me.
  • like x 1

#189 ranza

• 50 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

I just wanted to give a preliminary report, since I've received a beautifully packed sample of Coluracetam (thanks, ScienceGuy!)
But so far dx.com didn't send me the mg scale I've ordered over a month ago...
So, for now I'm postponing the experiments until I'll be able to do them properly. Also I don't quite follow this thread as to avoid the expectation bias, but I'll post my results here and then compare them with others.

#190 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

I'm in the same position as Ranza, waiting for delivery of my scale. Also want to be well rested and alert for the before tests. Hope to have something to post soon. Thanks again Scienceguy.

#191 greekpsychonaut

• 75 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

Washout period--- commencing.

Edit: Also waiting for my scale like PWAIN.

Edited by greekpsychonaut, 02 November 2012 - 03:10 PM.

#192 CIMN

• Validating/Suspended
  • 168 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

just want to comment, Coluracetam definitely had noticeable effects. i will also be aware to avoid causing any faltering of tests with bias's and such sorry about that, first day i dosed it, it seemed to help restore brain metabolism after being a bit sleep deprived, i felt a sort of oxygenated feeling, and it also seemed to take the edge off caffeine for me with a sort of calm, it's effects became more present after a couple hours from the first dosing. I noticed memory seemed to stick better, and color changes were very noticeable. The color effect still persist. Also seemed to make me quicker in speech.

Edited by CIMN, 02 November 2012 - 05:34 PM.

#193 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

I"ve been experimenting a little bit with oral dosing instead of Sublingual. I just don't care for the after taste and find it takes more effort than i'd like to get rid of the taste. Last night I ingested around 25 mgs weighed in a capsule. I weighed the capsule about 3 times to get the average weight then put the powder in and weighed it. I have a 25 dollar scale so I think it tends to be off about 5-8 mgs. I was somewhat sleep deprived and over stimulated but at the same time tired from lack of sleep. Its effects were what someone mentioned as cleaning up the rough edges of caffiene. I felt more clear and lucid and decided to meditate. A 1 hour session was no problem. I was to the point where I couldn't feel my physical body but my energy body started vibrating which is the early sign of the energy body moving out the physical body. Yes its possible to leave your body during meditation but I'm not going to get into it. Don't want to start a skeptical argument and still am experimenting with it myself. There is much of this world that we don't know about. The intellect only goes so far. I do have healthy skepticism and don't believe anything until I experience it for myself.

I slept like a baby last night. I also do remember having a nightmare of getting extremely beat up and my face was completely swollen.haha. I honestly havn't been dreaming all too much and Coluracetam definitely helps in regards to dreaming. It also definitely enhances meditation which I have mentioned. I'm more into Spiritual stuff, meditation, introspection, contemplation rather than linear thinking and trying to become smarter. I must say though when expanding your context one does begin to know more or get a better sense of the meaning of the overall situation whatever it may be. This could be interpreted as becoming smarter but in regards to seeing the big picture rather than the details. I am a right brain person. Piracetam helps me to enhance my left brain qualitites. I'm hoping Coluracetam wil help enhance focus similiar to piracetam.

Some Combos I will be trying:
Coluracetam+Piracetam: Although science guy didn't have good results doesn't mean everyone will be the same.
Phenylpiracetam+Coluracetam: I get similiar anxiety relief/ relaxed feeling in the body especially the legs with phenylpiracetam so I'm interested to see how these stack up
Coluracetam+Noopept
Coluracetam+Phenylpiracetam+Noopept

One last interesting effect which I forgot to mention was Coluracetam seems to have some Anti-Sinus congestion effects which is similiar to phenylpiracetam.

Edited by joelski28, 03 November 2012 - 01:53 PM.

• like x 3

#194 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

One last interesting effect which I forgot to mention was Coluracetam seems to have some Anti-Sinus congestion effects which is similiar to phenylpiracetam.

That's pretty interesting, I stopped taking it and 1 day later I got a horrible head cold basically consisting of tons of sinus congestion. Pretty sure it's coincidence, or I guess it's possible that I was sick and it was stopping the physical effects, or it was some rebound effect.. just weird you mentioned that.. not saying either of those seeem likely

Also would you say the coluracetam helped with meditation? I noticed coluracetam helps my imagination a decent amount, so I imagine it should help in some way. I've gotten to the point where everything is buzzing a couple times and where my body feels absent and I could "make" scenes to be in, but it was never easy except on LSD or DMT... lol.

#195 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

I did state in my post that it helped with meditation. I'm also noticing more of the motivational effects too. So far today I've taken 20mg capsule and a 10mg capsule. I've also added about 4 grams of piracetam and am having no negative effects. I think I may make a Coluracetam Log. Hopefully others do too.

#196 ephraim

• 6 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

i have bad eyesight and i think the coluracetam has inproved my eye sight. my eyes have not been straining to see anymore, i was kill all my friends in MW2 because i see them when hey were just tiny specks on the screen. i gave some to my dad to take at night before bed and he was able to sleep much better. He has sleep apnea and he said it help him breathe better and the effects lasted several days with out repeat dose

#197 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:17 AM

I'm also noticing more of the motivational effects too.

Personally, I noticed zero effect on motivation, which I do feel on pramiracetam and aniracetam (although I quickly build tolerance to aniracetam).

i have bad eyesight and i think the coluracetam has inproved my eye sight. my eyes have not been straining to see anymore.

The coluracetam did nothing for me in regard to eye strain.

What I do notice is some kind of serenity while on coluracetam, coupled with easier recall of things that are easily forgotten / hard to remember.

Edited by Baten, 04 November 2012 - 09:17 AM.

#198 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

What dosage are you taking Baten? Also are you using any caffiene. Caffiene by itself really doesn't increase my productivity all to much but when combined with Coluracetam i seemed to feel general better and more motivated. You have to keep in mind though that all these subjective effects vary so much because of the ups and downs of energy levels in our body so its hard to get 100 percent accurate reports.. Even piracetam at times feels like it does nothing but when I'm feeling pretty good already and take it, it seems to really enhance my life. Coluracetam seems similiar. Many of us just need to find the right dose though. Less is definitely more with this substance I find.

#199 BarrelBoy

• 43 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

Method of Ingestion: All of my experiences have been via sublingual doses so far. I wait an average of 15-20 minutes before swallowing the remaining residue.

Dose: Initially I started with ScienceGuy's requirement of 10mg OD, 10mg BID, and 10mg TID, continuing 10mg TID for five more days, but I've found that 25-35mg at a time (once, twice, or three times daily) seems to be the optimal dose for me.

Taste: I agree with Raza in that the taste is easily tolerable, even at larger sublingual doses, and especially in comparison to other racetams.

Subjective Effects:
I too initially noticed color pronouncement, but like others have mentioned, it seems like overall visual enhancement/acuity. The expectation effect appears to be intruding here, so I'd just encourage everyone to not focus too hard on anything that's been reported and try to be receptive to your own experiences (avoiding this forum until you've finished your tests can be helpful).

Feelings of contentment, peace, and increased ease around others and life in general is noticeable. Sometimes I have some situational social anxieties, but they essentially disappear with 30mg. I was in a cellphone store for two hours waiting to receive a phone upgrade, and yet I was okay with this. My internal dialogue was forgiving of the employees for their slowness, and I enjoyed talking to the people there more so than I normally would have. This effect might also be heightened due to me being more content, and thus more likable, thus leading to friendlier/deeper conversations that dig beneath the superficial layers I commonly experience when interacting with strangers (especially strangers who want your money). Anyway, this might be valuable to people with OCD-like head running thought patterns.

Motivation is slightly increased, but only to complete physical tasks, not so much cognitive tasks.

I have not noticed caffeine potentiation, although I don't have a huge tolerance to it in the first place (I drink maybe five cups of coffee or tea a week).

Measurable Effects:
No significant differences in cogntive tests (cambridgebrainsciences and lumosity) were noted. Sometimes I performed slightly better than baseline, sometimes slightly worse, and sometimes my scores gradually increased, leading me to think that the practice effect was interfering. Maybe coluracetam increased my ability on the "Planning" tests on cambridgebrainsciences, but I remain unconvinced.

My optimal doses have been unexpectedly suppressing my gag reflex. I only have a basic understanding of brain science, but could this be due to some inhibitory action in the area postrema (ie. vomiting center of the brain)? I'm curious if anyone else can attest to gag reflex suppression.

I'm not as sure about this last one, as other factors may be interfering, but I think I might be sweating less during cardiovascular exercise due to coluracetam. Again, anyone else?

Combinations:
I found coluracetam to synergize with these substances: adderall, aniracetam, and cannabis.

Coluracetam may have taken the edge off adderall a bit, but more significantly, it greatly increased my sense of taste, perhaps even making things tastier, not unlike cannabis can do. I also experienced tracers, where lights would "paint" the space where they had been moments before in my visual field. Sometimes the tracers even became detached from the light source itself which seems especially odd now that I think about it.

The aniracetam combination improved my mood more than either alone. At first I felt somewhat sluggish/tired, but that feeling quickly dissipated. Sound/music experience was heightened. Could detect more detail in songs.

Cannabis combined extremely well with coluracetam for me. Basically I've recently kind of associated being high with being unproductive (or less productive) than otherwise, which has unfortunately made me feel anxious and unable to relax or enjoy smoking cannabis. With coluracetam these associations fell away as meaningless and I was soothed in waves of bliss. Music was incredibly powerful. Emotion was extremely significant in the music and... well it gets a little difficult to describe. I highly recommend re-setting any cannabinoid tolerance you may have (should be washed out anyway) and immersing yourself in Deadmau5. :)

A question for ScienceGuy: Are the effects that you rated on the 1-10 scale with only coluracetam or with your whole stack? I'd be more interested in combining it with hydergine and oxiracetam if the latter is the case.

Edited by brokenyoga, 04 November 2012 - 09:37 PM.

• like x 4

#200 abelard lindsay

• 873 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:26 AM

2nd day taking this: 10mg/day

Good:
* Visual enhancement
* Improved sociability
* Improved patience
* Better right brain activation - I can image stream fiction more easily.
* Stacks pretty well with CILTEP. It might be too much stimulation for some people though.
* Cambridge Brain Science scores improved slightly. Most significantly in Paired Associates and Odd One Out.

Somewhat Negative:
* It was a little too much in the foreground. The perception changing is a bit distracting.
* Mood changes and day resets (when earlier in the day seems like a different day) were more frequent. Nothing radical but just felt like switching between moods was a bit too easy. This effect is a bit like Lion's Mane.
* Night vision is better but the intensity of lighted vs non-lighted areas is a bit disconcerting.

All in all.... interesting, but not something I'd want to take every day. If we go by The Edge Effect's categorization I would definitely consider this a very strong choline targeting supplement.
  • like x 2

#201 kenj

• 747 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

Awesome experiences so far! ^^^

I continue to take 10mg BID, sublingually, - maybe I should try increasing that dose, but I suspect it will be 'overkill', and would numb my creative thinking too much.

I want to add here: As another poster has mentioned, it really feels like PRAMiracetam without the sides. (PRAM 'sides' for me: procrastination, harping on nothing, life eventually dies out and becomes numb)

Coluracetam does some wicked stuff to caffeine dependence.
I'm dependent on some source of caffeine in the morning for so many years now, usually just a cup of coffee, or cocoa, or even some commercial caffeine mixture. If I don't have my 'dose' I get a slight headache 4-5 hours later in the day. TODAY (local time) I didn't have my morning coffee, and very surprisingly NO headache AT ALL 5 hours later. Only now I'm enjoying a cup of coffee. :) I haven't tested this for several days, I do't even know if it was a coincidence. And, I enjoy my coffee to much. But this was a very interesting experience.

Colu seems to strengthen my short term memory at work.

I didn't find any effects stacking Colu with OXIracetam. But, ANIracetam was interesting.
Also I've tried phenibut with Colu which resulted in a very 'glowing' experience (hard to explain).

I agree with most of the above posts, and in this context I'm really grateful for ScienceGuy's INITIAL post re: his subjective experience with COLU. World's first! (AFAIK.) (In an english speaking forum open for mainstream! :))

Edited by kenj, 05 November 2012 - 01:40 PM.

• like x 2

#202 CIMN

• Validating/Suspended
  • 168 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

Somewhat Negative:
* It was a little too much in the foreground. The perception changing is a bit distracting.
* Mood changes and day resets (when earlier in the day seems like a different day) were more frequent. Nothing radical but just felt like switching between moods was a bit too easy. This effect is a bit like Lion's Mane.
* Night vision is better but the intensity of lighted vs non-lighted areas is a bit disconcerting.

All in all.... interesting, but not something I'd want to take every day. If we go by The Edge Effect's categorization I would definitely consider this a very strong choline targeting supplement.

Im pressed for time at the moment but i want to do a more lengthy writeup on this substance, i have to agree with a similar sentiment. I also had a sort of eye lid pulling feeling that some noted with pramiracetam.

Edited by CIMN, 05 November 2012 - 03:09 PM.

#203 gizmobrain

• 548 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

Sorry for the lack of a formal write up as of yet. This has been a busy month.

However, here are a couple observations: taking 20mg or more makes me sleepy (not really sleepy, more like subdued) for about an hour. Rebounding from this is pleasant, but for that hour, I don't really feel like doing anything. 10-15mg does seem to be the sweet spot for me.

10mg stacked on top of my usual CILTEP stack (10mg forskolin, 500mg artichoke, 200mg quercetin, 5mg adderall IR) really works awesomely at putting me right in the zone without having too much jittery-ness. It knocks out any latent anxiety and tension from the Adderall, especially the uneasiness I feel in my body when I get overstimulated.

After duplicating these effects several times, I did a bit of research:

This' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17467960']This study examined the effects of subsequent, subchronic, treatment with choline uptake enhancer MKC-231 on the behavioral and cellular deficits induced by repeated PCP exposure in rats. Prior subchronic PCP exposure resulted in increased locomotion following an acute PCP or cocaine challenge, but resulted in decreased locomotor activity in response to a carbachol-challenge. MKC-231 significantly antagonized the alterations in the locomotor responses to cocaine and carbachol, but not to PCP. In the novel object recognition test, repeated PCP exposure caused cognitive deficits in rats, and the PCP-induced cognitive deficits were antagonized by MKC-231. In contrast, no effects of PCP exposure were shown in the repeated passive avoidance test. Furthermore, repeated PCP exposure decreased a number of choline acetyltransferase (ChAT)-positive cells in the medial septum and increased dynorphin A expression in the ventral striatum. Moreover, MKC-231 significantly antagonized the changes in septal ChAT-positive cells, but not the changes in ventrostriatal dynorphin A expression. These results suggest that MKC-231 could be a therapeutic drug for the treatment of schizophrenia.

→ source (external link)

MKC-231 = colouracetam, and cocaine having similar locomotor effects as amphetamine.

Edited by zrbarnes, 05 November 2012 - 06:17 PM.

#204 trance

• 335 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

No previous racetams used in about 6 months. Taking doses sublingually in the morning, midday, and evening, as noted:

Date ............. Morn ..... Midday .. Evening

October 26 ... 10 mg ... 00 mg ... 00 mg ... No effect noted
October 27 ... 10 mg ... 00 mg ... 00 mg ... "
October 28 ... 10 mg ... 10 mg ... 00 mg ... "
October 29 ... 10 mg ... 10 mg ... 00 mg ... "
October 30 ... 10 mg ... 10 mg ... 00 mg ... "
October 31 ... 10 mg ... 10 mg ... 00 mg ... "

November 1 ... 10 mg ... 10 mg ... 10 mg ... No effect noted
November 2 ... 10 mg ... 10 mg ... 10 mg ... "
November 3 ... 10 mg ... 10 mg ... 10 mg ... "
November 4 ... 10 mg ... 10 mg ... 10 mg ... "

Other than the prolonged bitter taste, I’ve noticed nothing special thus far.

I’ll continue on for at least 4 weeks, since the scientific literature's consensus is that it takes about 4 weeks before any real noticeable neurogenesis takes place.

“Neurogenesis is an exciting new field that is demonstrating potential in many different CNS diseases including depression and anxiety. BCI-540 began to separate from placebo by four weeks, which is in line with our understanding of how neurogenesis progresses in the brain.” -- Braincells Inc

BCI-540 = Coluracetam

#205 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:57 AM

One thing I noticed regarding the choline uptake enhancing ability of coluracetam:
for weeks now prior to the washout of all nootropics, I had been taking Huperzine A to counter brain fog I was often really suffering from.
When I stopped taking the huperzine during those weeks I quickly suffered again.

Right now I have only dosed 25mg coluracetam 5 times, once a day respectively (this way the 2g will last me some time). No brain fog has been noticed anymore!
This really makes me believe that coluracetam also has a "healing", restorative function, probably due to its high affinity choline uptake enhancing.
I imagine that coluracetam, in combination with cerebrolysin and eating fresh lion's mane could really rejuvenate an aging brain like nothing else could.

#206 OpaqueMind

• 471 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

Unfortunately, like all the other racetams and most nootropics, Coluracetam disrupts my sleep within a few days of consistent dosing quickly causing its beneficial effects to be severely outweighed by the effects of sleep-deprivation. This is a shame as the effects I noticed were really quite nice, and this was only after one dose! I noticed increased sociability, mildly increased abstract reasoning skills, massive mental relaxation and a profound effect of visual acuity and appreciation of natural and intricate forms. At one point I was enraptured by a passing cloud for a few minutes, just absolutely lost in its beauty and complexity. Its a damn shame :(

#207 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

Maybe you could try to wake up earlier, get more exercise, and not dose as late in order for it to not disrupt your sleep.

#208 vali

• 61 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

This first account below was written before reading any reviews from other posters, with the exception of science guy’s first post.

I’m going to start by giving a quick overview of how I’ve reacted to other notroopics.

Piracetam: The strongest effect that piracetam gives me is happyness. After I took my first large dose (2+ grams) I remember sitting in front of my computer, and realizing that I had been depressed for several years, and now I wasn’t. I was just happy. I’d go for a walk, and be unable to stop smiling. It also made music much more enjoyable. While it improved my mood, it also tended to make my thoughts race, and wasn’t much help for studying or anything of that sort.

Pramiracetam: I’ve seen a lot of people say that Pram blunts their emotions, and I’d agree. I like to use it to counteract some of the excited energy of piracetam. So if I need to work, and I feel depressed, I’d take Pram and piracetam together, and be much more stable and focused. I don’t like to take it by itself, as it makes me too emotionally flat.

Aniracetam : I’ve taken this half a dozen times. No effect. Will try again later.

Noopept: Effect was most similar to piracetam. Strong positive mood, more social. I took 60 mg, and felt full of energy and life. I like to high-dose with this stuff every couple months or so.

Oxiracetam : Haven’t taken it yet; it arrived just as my washout period for colorcetam began.

I’ve been taking 20mg of Coluracetam twice daily for a week now, though I’m thinking of dropping the dose to 10mg three times a day, like ScienceGuy suggests, as 40mg a day makes me a touch sleepy. The strongest effect seems to be anxiolytic. I can see why this was being developed to treat depression and anxiety; I take this, and I am a lot more calm and relaxed. Also, like piracetam, it makes being happy easier, and makes music better. It seems to boost productivity, but that is hard to say, given how subjective this is. I don’t get a drugged up “I’m going to work hard now” feel, I just seem to be to be working or doing something productive or meaningful after I take it. Whether this is a placebo or not, at the very least I’m confident it isn’t making me less productive, the way piracetam sometimes does.

I’m not sure if my vision is any different; the question is too subjective, too prone to the placebo effect, for me to answer with any confidence. That said, I’m not 100% certain that my vision is unchanged, unlike piracetam, which I am convinced has no effect on my vision.

I do think I’m enjoying music a little bit more, but it’s not nearly as strong as the effect I get from piracetam, on which I can zone out while listening to music for hours.

I’ve been using the cambridge brain challenge to gauge any mental effects. Without Coluracetam, I usually score a 43-44. I’ve gotten a 45 with Coluracetam every time I’ve taken it. The results, while not impressive, seem to be consistent and positive, and I have set several new records while on Coluracetam.

I have taken Coluracetam in conjunction with caffiene and modafinil, and not noticed any special interactions. That is to say, I get the usual Coluracetam effect, and the usual effect from the other drug.

I’m still experimenting with adding choline. I was never quite sure the effect it had on piracetam even after months of fiddling around, so I’ll doubt I’ll be able to say anything for certain about this either.

I went and read what everyone else has to say, and here are my thoughts. Science guy talks about Coluracetam reversing caffeine tolerance. I have no caffeine tolerance; I don’t drink soda, energy drinks or coffee. So my lack of effect may be due to this.

I saw two other posters compare Coluracetam to pramiracetam, and I think it is a good comparison. The main difference is that Colurcetam makes me calm and relaxed, while pramiracetam makes me empty.

My experience so far has been positive. If it was for sale, I would definitely advise others to purchase some and try it for themselves.

Edited by vali, 07 November 2012 - 10:04 AM.

• like x 2

#209 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

First 10mg dose taken, other things are rhodiola, stimulant, and phenibut (benzo's too if i need them with stims) will readd quercetin and st johns wort, Also take http://www.longecity...chlorpromazine/ this.

Edited by medievil, 07 November 2012 - 11:41 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#210 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

Has anyone tried Coluracetam with Noopept? I'm interested in trying but would like to hear others reports.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coluracetam, racetam, piracetam, pramiracetam, oxiracetam, aniracetam, memory, cognitive, cognition, nootropic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users