- - - - -

Where to get pure Cetyl Myristoleate/Celadrin

cetyl myristoleate

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Luminosity

• 2,000 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:10 AM

Want to try this but I don't like the inactive ingredients I'm seeing in the available formulations. I also don't like supplements that have more than one active ingredient. The manufacturer of this ingredient is Imagenetix. They may have a site at imagenetix.net but I haven't had any success in calling it up.

Any ideas on where I can get this in pure form, or as close as possible?

If you've tried it, what do you think?

Edited by Luminosity, 22 September 2012 - 06:12 AM.

#2 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:15 PM

Want to try this but I don't like the inactive ingredients I'm seeing in the available formulations. I also don't like supplements that have more than one active ingredient. The manufacturer of this ingredient is Imagenetix. They may have a site at imagenetix.net but I haven't had any success in calling it up.

Any ideas on where I can get this in pure form, or as close as possible?

If you've tried it, what do you think?

You can get the pure stuff here: http://www.cetylmyri...stributors.html
Cetyl myristoleate 40% oil (100% cetylated fatty acids with 40% cetyl myristoleate). Product melting point of approximately 85 degrees F. 16kg pails or 165 kg drums. Primarily used for softgels, creams, lotions, and liquids.

But you have to buy quite a bit. I've tried to get purebulk to carry it but no luck yet...
Beyond-A-Century has the powder but its not the pure stuff, its got corn starch added so no good for DMSO or other topical use.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Luminosity

• Topic Starter
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:12 AM

Thanks.

I've not tried it yet.

Do you want to share what you take it for and how well you think it works?

Edited by Luminosity, 24 September 2012 - 02:13 AM.

#4 Luminosity

• Topic Starter
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:28 AM

I'm told that Vitacost has Jarrow brand capsules of this stuff named CMO. They were out of stock just recently though. It is supposed to be just this stuff. This is the only non bulk source I've found so far for this stuff alone.

Edited by Luminosity, 15 February 2013 - 04:29 AM.

#5 nameless

• 2,268 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:45 AM

I tried Celadrin some time ago ... but it didn't do a whole lot for me. I just got mine at Costco.

Which inactive ingredient do you dislike? I don't see anything especially bad in there.

Natrol has a capsule formula, if you prefer it in a different form -- Natrol CetylPure

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 Luminosity

• Topic Starter
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:47 AM

I just generally prefer gel caps with as little extra stuff as possible. Sometimes I take powders. I don't like multiple vitamins. Thanks for the leads to Costco and Natrol. I didn't find them earlier.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cetyl myristoleate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users