Log - Andey

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

Some big rat numbers )

I am 35yo. Height 195cm Weight 80 kg.

No major health problems. Some issues with joints, occasionally some functional stomach disorders, colds and so on )

I am used to moderate excercise, dont like running/jogging so I swimming around 3 hours for a week. Some periods I do weight training too but nothing serious as you can see my weight ))

I do some 'before' tests to compare the 'after' later.
Tests are done 09/12, hope I will retake them after 6 month and so on )
Almost everything is ok but I fail lipids test because of my ignorance ) I had a nice evening/night meal before test morning. Because of my height to weight ratio )) the cholesterol is the last thing to worry for me ) So I didnt remake the test for it.
Also albumin is little higher then reference value. I dont know why but same result Iv got a year before so its possible depends on my water intake level.
Some white blood cell number are little below ranges so I might consult a doctor later about it.

Date 09/12/2012

TestValueReference range

Liver

ALT29<41

AST31<37

GGT1810-37

ALP4240-129

Bilirubin total3.6<17

Bilirubin direct1.520-3.4

Protein total7666-87

Albumin53.235-52

Kidney

Urea7.5<8.3

Creatinin7262-106

Uric acid198<420

Lipids

Cholesterol6.675.2-7.8 Conditional Risk

triglycerides0.75<2.3

HDL1.82>1.68 No risk

LDL4.69>4.14 High risk

aterogenous factor 2.66<3

Other

Glucosa5.253.88-6.38

C reactive protein1.01<5

Blood

Westergren ESR3<15

WBC3.894.0-9.0

RBC4.644.0-5.0

HGB135130-160

HCT41.535-54

MCV89.476-96

MCHC32.532-36

MCHC29.127-33

PLT258180-360

RDW-SD41.935-46

RDW-CV12.9%12-15.0

PDW12.110-20.0

MPV10.16-13.0

PCT0.260.1-0.5

Neutrophils %44.1%47-72

Neutrophils abs1.721.78-5.38

Lymphocytes %41.919-37

Lymphocytes abs1.631.32-3.57

Monocytes %9.83-10.0

Monocytes abs0.380.3-0.82

Eosinophils %3.90.5-5.0

Eosinophils abs0.150.04-0.54

Basophils %0.3<1.0

Basophils abs0.010.01-0.08

• like x 2

#2 Andey

• Topic Starter
  • 673 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:58 PM

also as many users reports some influence on neuro transmitting/vision sides may be usefull to done a reaction time test.

http://www.humanbenc...ntime/index.php
as I remember my results before c60 is about 250ms
I am using c60 for a week now and results didnt change ) its consistant at 250ms, minimal number I have achived is 212ms (1 in 20 attempts ))

P.S. Sorry if my English is not good enough )

Edited by Andey, 22 September 2012 - 05:11 PM.

• like x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Andey

• Topic Starter
  • 673 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

I have been on vacation in mediterranean region last week. Usualy I burn on sun easily even avoiding direct sunlight, almost always on first day, but not this time - I havent burnt for hole week and got a nice tan. Honestly I am not quite sure if it effect of C60 or just good shadow zones on the beach )
I also notice some endurance improvings, and this is for sure.

By the way I received 2g of SES 99.5%, bought today magnetic stitter, bar and Erlenmeyer flask and started my first batch of solution

Posted Image
  • like x 2

#4 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,095 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

Thank you so much for posting some objective data Andey! This is awesome. If the C60 thing is real (I am still skeptical) then you will be one of the primary trailblazers by posting so much data. Thanks.
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#5 Andey

• Topic Starter
  • 673 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:05 AM

Thank you so much for posting some objective data Andey! This is awesome. If the C60 thing is real (I am still skeptical) then you will be one of the primary trailblazers by posting so much data. Thanks.

I dont really think taht such data can confirm or reveal something ) But it can help if something big and negative would appear )
I am also sceptical about panacea like pretending things but we will see, it looks worth to try )

#6 Andey

• Topic Starter
  • 673 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:35 AM

Today I ended first batch )
Solution was not chaning for couple of day, has definite red tint on transparent light and have no visible particles in it.
For the taste it have much more distinct virgin olive taste than that I bought from SV. I am pretty happy with it )

Posted Image
  • like x 2

#7 Andey

• Topic Starter
  • 673 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

I found some measurable reference from the past. I live at 8 floor (we count ground floor as 1st floor), and sometimes 2 elevators are going out of order at same time so I need to climb by stairs.
Before C60 I could climb to 5-6 floor without loosing breath. (I am always do it in my highest possible tempo - almost run)
One of these days elevators had broken again and I climb to my 8 floor without loosing a breath (I repeat it with 6l water bottle and could go until 7 floor) so its definatly an improvement.

I noticed some improvement when I started C60 but this feeling dissapears when I got used to it. I also feel sometimes soreness and tiredness and it was a question to me is the effect is still here - it looks like its still here )
Also I notice better tolerence to alcohol - its easy to judge when your friends are already drunk and you are not )
From the other side C60 is not a miracle and it does not make a super human from ordinary person. Recently I caught some stomach infection and have few very hard days with it ((

#8 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:59 PM

Andey, you might have mentioned it in a different thread, but what dose are you using, and how often do you take it?

#9 Andey

• Topic Starter
  • 673 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

Andey, you might have mentioned it in a different thread, but what dose are you using, and how often do you take it?

Honestly, I think I didnt mentioned it before. I have started with SV C60 1.5 ml/day, then switch to diy made and increase dosage aprox to 3 ml day, then tried kind of cycle with 2 days (average size tablespoon about 7ml a day) on and 5 off. Now I am using tablespoon every 2 or 3 days(when bottle comes on my eyes)). I did not notice any sugnificant difference between all this regimens, but I never fall below 11ml a week.

#10 Kevnzworld

• 885 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

I think that it's good that you took and posted a before C60 blood test. I took a blood test last week in advance of my C60 regimen beginning too.
You are maintaining an avg dosing of approx 11 mg per week. Do you plan to cycle any off weeks, or months to allow for clearing?

#11 Andey

• Topic Starter
  • 673 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

I think that it's good that you took and posted a before C60 blood test. I took a blood test last week in advance of my C60 regimen beginning too.
You are maintaining an avg dosing of approx 11 mg per week. Do you plan to cycle any off weeks, or months to allow for clearing?

Nope )
I hate to theoritized in things I barely understand but this is my thoughts about )
I understand that there are some probability for Turnbuckle theory and therefore I tried for 2/5 day cycling by myself.
But if you look at Baati experiment conditions the dosage they use on rats are huge comparable to our doses.During administration period of experiment rats seems to be oversaturated with C60. If I understand it right their lifespan increased more than duration of "on" period of experiment so if C60 not makes them younger absolutely (what is nonsens) it means that C60 was present in rats for long time after "on" period. And no signs of harm, probably the opposite )
So I stick to idea that C60 is antioxidant and as say Grigoriy Andrievsky this is a catalyst type of it. It could be confirmed because no plain chemical substance could lasts in body for so long and react with lot oxidative agents for so long in such small amounts. C60 amount found in rats bodies is very small, almost on homeopathic side.
If Niner founds that 1ml is an edge dosage that lasts days then rats dosage is oversaturated dosage(that may be not necessary but lasts for months) and it seems that it works safely...at least for rats )

I am new to this forum and found a lot of interesting stuff here and some of it I wont to try )
I planning to add some additional substances to my regimen after NY (hope we would be still here after 21.12.12 ))) so I will do another test before to document this 'only C60oo' period.

#12 Andey

• Topic Starter
  • 673 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

I have decided to try a HyC60 and bought 2 ml concentrate vial from ipacom.com, Grigoriy Andrievsky kindly help me with this )

Today I received my 2ml HyC60 and suprisingly Grigoriy adds 2*500ml bottles of their ready to use "Water of Life" supplement water.
Posted Image

So I could start using it right now, before dissolving concentrated HyC60.
I think it is a nice possibility to test differences (if any) between C60oo and HyC60.

I am going to switch to HyC60 from now for month, trying to catch any difference from C60oo and then switch to C60oo+HyC60 to understand if there any synergy of effects exists.
Any thoughts on how to measure it are welcomed )

At first glance I could do my "go upstairs" test - first one now (at Saturday) - when I have C60oo inside )
Then repeat it month after when C60oo is dissapearred and will replaced with HyC60.
And another month after with both C60oo and HyC60 in me.
May be somebody could suggest something else - anyway I will be at gym at Saturday and Sunday so there are some options available. I need to warn that I do not used to running or cycling for a long time - my aerobic excercise is swimming.

Edited by Andey, 22 November 2012 - 07:36 PM.

#13 Andey

• Topic Starter
  • 673 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:09 AM

I did the first test at last Saturday but it looks rather unprecise after.
I ran upstairs to 10th floor in 55 seconds (stop point was when I could not maintain constant speed).
It looks to me like margin of error will be very high, result would mean something only if time or end floor would differ greatly )

#14 Krell

• Guest, F@H
  • 146 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

At first glance I could do my "go upstairs" test - first one now (at Saturday) - when I have C60oo inside )
Then repeat it month after when C60oo is dissapearred and will replaced with HyC60.
May be somebody could suggest something else - anyway I will be at gym at Saturday and Sunday so there are some options available. I need to warn that I do not used to running or cycling for a long time - my aerobic excercise is swimming.

I find that stairmaster or stair stepper type gym machines are a good way to measure my endurance status. I set the degree of difficulty to a level I can just barely maintain for 15 minutes.

#15 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:04 PM

I find that stairmaster or stair stepper type gym machines are a good way to measure my endurance status. I set the degree of difficulty to a level I can just barely maintain for 15 minutes.

At my gym they have stationary bikes with watt meters and heart rate monitors, so it's possible to monitor heart rate at a constant energy expenditure. The heart rate monitors use metallic hand grips as sensors, and they are sometimes flaky. I like the concept though.

Andey, one of the things you will need to consider is the very slow kinetics of c60-oo leaving the membranes. The membrane half life appears to be some number of days, and the minimum concentration needed to have a significant effect on ROS is pretty low.

#16 Andey

• Topic Starter
  • 673 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:05 PM

Yep, next time I would check for something like that, because my current method is greatly depends on ....everything and probably the most on placebo effect )
But I am shure that if result will down to 'no C60oo' period I will notice that. Also if result would be significantly better with C60HyFn I could notice it - will see.
For now I fill myself exaclty as on C60oo but my last dosage of it is 5 ago so I must be still filled with C60oo.

#17 Andey

• Topic Starter
  • 673 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:12 PM

At my gym they have stationary bikes with watt meters and heart rate monitors, so it's possible to monitor heart rate at a constant energy expenditure. The heart rate monitors use metallic hand grips as sensors, and they are sometimes flaky. I like the concept though.

Andey, one of the things you will need to consider is the very slow kinetics of c60-oo leaving the membranes. The membrane half life appears to be some number of days, and the minimum concentration needed to have a significant effect on ROS is pretty low.

Yes, I think that such bikes would be better ) But I am already started C60HyFn - its hard to back in time ))
Also when I am considering what type excercise to use I remove bikes and running because as I dont familiar with it my result may greatly improve on second time. I see such effect in gym when after first attempts on new excercise results can improves greatly by 10-20%. And as I remember from telly its a common feature for our physiology.

#18 Andey

• Topic Starter
  • 673 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:25 AM

I repeated my test today and result is 9 floor in 57 seconds. On last floor speed started to decline and I continued only to get comparable time.

And... I think for me its definitely a difference comparable to 10 floor for 55 seconds from previous result two weeks ago. I need to admit some diffence in test circumstances - -7-10 degrees difference in temperature (cloth are the same), and this time I made it 2 hours earlier (8 at morning), it could affect results.
As I remember my feelings from past I think that this result is still higher than when I didnt administrate C60 in any kind.

I have 5 days left of C60HyFn course and after that I am considering to take single dose of C60oo to find if test results would improve.
After that I will try to make some conclusion for myself )

Edited by Andey, 08 December 2012 - 11:50 AM.

• like x 1

#19 Andey

• Topic Starter
  • 673 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

I have project deadline near New Year so had been very busy and didnt post anything here last week.

But I do the last test described above. After I had finished course of C60HyFn I taken a tablespoon of c60oo. Next day I had repeated test and received 10 floor for 58 seconds.
I can tell that I definatly see difference from previous attempt on c60HyFn.
Complete sequence of test looks like that
C60oo - 10 floor 55s
C60HyFn 9 floor 57s
C60oo - 10 floor 55s

I noticed some subtile difference within tests. If you gain some increase of endurance because of training you gain also a speed recovery. With some aproximation I think recovery time after reaching fatique limit stay the same for untrained person and trained. But trained person could go far furher before fatique limit.
But in case of c60oo vs C60HyFn I think its not a case. I can run futher with C60oo but recovery time to normal pulse and breathing is also longer. Its a subtile difference but I think that I expirenced it.

As for conclusion - At least for me and for athletic advantages C60oo have more pronounced effect than C60HyFn. May be they work differently, may be its because of lower dosage of c60HyFn.
I can not measure or valuate other C60HyFn effects but I can say that I didnt notice any side effects, I think I fill myself more 'settled' emotionally when take C60HyFn than C60oo but I am dont shure what it depends on.

P.S. After post writing I think I need to practice in perfect tenses ))

Edited by Andey, 15 December 2012 - 06:45 PM.

• like x 2

#20 Andey

• Topic Starter
  • 673 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:20 PM

Hi to everybody )
I am considering to do control bloodwork now, before adding new supplements to plain c60 regimen, and get confused a little because I think my previous test was uninformative.
In future I think I will throw away kidney test, may be liver ferments test (both are just allright everytime I do it)
This time I will add hormones test because I am considering to start metformin and want to control its possible influence on testosterone.
May be it is worth to add HbA1c and IGF-1 to the test ? Would it need additional preparations before the test ?

#21 alecnevsky

• 344 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:56 AM

Thanks for the log Andey! especially insofar as it concerns cardio/endurance. Any noticeable improvement in endurance? blood tests?

#22 Andey

• Topic Starter
  • 673 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:33 AM

Thanks for the log Andey! especially insofar as it concerns cardio/endurance. Any noticeable improvement in endurance? blood tests?

You welcome )
I feel definite gain in endurance from C60oo, not so big, you can compare it with effect of loading some carbohydrates before excercise. I used to do 1/2 hours sessions of swimming, targeting 140-150 bpms, c60 helps to stay beyond endurance limit.
I have planned to do blood tests, still not decided how to expand them.

#23 Andey

• Topic Starter
  • 673 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:52 PM

By the way I have done my second blood tests already (and long ago), just too lazy to input all this meaningless numbers in the table.

Tests results are almost identical except minor variations and that all minor reds in 'Blood' section are now in the normal range.
Only difference is that C reactive proteine was fall below measurement limit - it could mean (IF it meant something) that level of inflammation fell during C60 administration.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users