- - - - -

noopept cause depression?

noopept depression

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 victortsoi

• 180 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:50 PM

Simple question...I've been taking noopept for about 2-3 weeks and I've been somewhat preoccupied with humanitarian disasters, death, social collapse...not that I don't think about these things anyway (history major so its both a personal and academic fascination), but the way I think about them has gotten so much more personal and vivid. I have taken racetams for about a year and switched after a complete 3 week break to noopept. Its good for motivation, but I am starting to really hate myself when I fail in some personal/professional goal.

Or it could be experimenting with extremely low dose (250-500 mg) phenibut...hmm...., or resveratrol increasing my estrogen....(i am a man)

Edited by victortsoi, 29 September 2012 - 11:52 PM.

#2 panax

• 10 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

Firstly, Resveratrol made me an emotional pussy bitch. I ended up nearly crying over careless emotional toils where I would have before been like "fuck that I'm awesome." So that probably would not help your case.

But anyways...

Are you sure you are experiencing depression? I had a mild case of untreated depression throughout the last half of my senior year which made me self-destructive, completely socially reserved, and left with no self esteem. The only time I actually felt happy was when I was sleeping, which made mornings a nightmare as you can imagine. I had no energy, no desire to eat anything, and I would find myself imagining suicidal situations such as jumping off of buildings. Those were rough times.

I took the summer and devoted it to improving my self-esteem to the point where I am not dependent on the outside world to make me happy (as was the case with high school. I hated the entire student body and the teachers promoted a negative stereotype of me across the campus.) I actually finally broke free out of my depression after taking Aniracetam for several weeks and noticed a brand new world.

I have no experience with Noopept, but I am skeptical that it is causing depression. You may be feeling more emotional towards the horrors of the world. I began to feel more appropriately emotional in situations when I began taking Aniracetam as well. As this is a new experience to you, you may just be beating yourself up because you have never had to deal with those strange new emotions. Remember to keep a positive mind and always live in the present. Whatever is done is done, and there is nothing you cannot do to actively improve yourself to conquer that next challenge that crosses your path.

I also recommend trying Rhodiola and Kava to help with anxiety. All of those worries I had wrapped up in my head would melt away after an herbal concoction. Be sure to maintain an optimistic outlook and surround yourself with positive energy. You can also try not taking Noopept if it is causing a negative effect on your life.

I hope that helps.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 requiredinformation

• 15 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:35 AM

I have expereinced severe depression coming off a month of 20-40mg of noopept with some mega doses (100mg) in between...so much so that I called my ex who I broke up with and happilly had no contact with for 3 months and begged her to take me back...other supplements i took during this time were phenibut (1.5 grams four times in the past month with a 1 week washout period) and sulbutiamine as well as taking a daily dose of 10 fish oil capsules. I am still expereincing thoughts of despair and sadness although Ive quit everything but the fishoil

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 m77

• 4 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:36 AM

I was off noopept for 2 months and after starting back on it the last few days I seem to be experiencing some anxiety and depression. Not sure if this will wear off after continued use.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noopept, depression

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users