Photo

Piracetam in UK!

piracetam

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Drax-Quin

• 15 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:50 PM

Hey guys I'd really love to get hold of some Piracetam, however SmartPowders no longer stocks it, and Nootropics.eu is a huge whopping £10 delivery to the UK even after the £24 or so for some Branded Piracetam. Does nobody
out there no a single decent site or person who would send this stuff to the UK, or a domestic supplier. Thanks!

#2 jonnyD

• 181 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

Do you know http://www.docsimon.com/ ?
I got my branded piracetam from there without any issues (to germany).

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Drax-Quin

• Topic Starter
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:04 PM

Is that a trustworthy website? I've read some odd stuff about it, can you confirm the authenticity of the product. I apologize for being suspicious but can you confirm the efficacy of the Piracetam?

#4 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:17 PM

I know that Smart Drugs for Thought ships Racetams internationally, so they likely will ship to UK as well. I've contacted them about each of their products and have had it confirmed that their products are up to par, as well as their quality and service standards. You can read about the various Racetams there too, their website actually has a decent amount of information regarding them along with a downloadable PDF that goes deep into detail regarding each Racetam, their mechanisms of action, and various benefits from taking them.

#5 jonnyD

• 181 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:52 AM

Is that a trustworthy website? I've read some odd stuff about it, can you confirm the authenticity of the product. I apologize for being suspicious but can you confirm the efficacy of the Piracetam?

I bought "Piracetam AL 1200" and i am 100% sure that it is pure Piracetam.
The product is produced in Germany for the Czech market.

I had bulk Piracetam from other sources but i use only "Piracetam AL 1200" now because it is cheap too and very easy to handle.

#6 Drax-Quin

• Topic Starter
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

It seems odd why is it so cheap on DocSimon but on Nootropics.eu it's £27 for 150 pills? Oh wait I just realised DocSimon charges you up the ass on postage, seems a bit like false advertisin, I've seen stuff like that on eBay, where you put something up for cheap but charge absurd amounts for shipping.

#7 jonnyD

• 181 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

It seems odd why is it so cheap on DocSimon but on Nootropics.eu it's £27 for 150 pills? Oh wait I just realised DocSimon charges you up the ass on postage, seems a bit like false advertisin, I've seen stuff like that on eBay, where you put something up for cheap but charge absurd amounts for shipping.

Yes postage is a bit high (but that is not unusual for internet pharmacies).

I make only 2 (big) orders per year so it does not really matter for me.

#8 depo

• 43 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

These two ship to UK(I bought myself freom Doc Simon) and they are real deal - GERATAM:
http://www.docsimon.co.uk
http://www.pharmacy-drmario.com
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#9 Jayenne100

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:17 PM

RX Cart do 90 capsules for £20.....will ship to most places as far as I can tell. UK for sure.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: piracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users