- - - - -

Supplement Case Report Forms

information sharing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Spinlock

• 53 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:50 AM

I have noticed a lot of people posting reviews of supplements in their own threads. I was thinking that we might be able to have a standard supplement report for each one, sort of like uncontrolled informal clinical trial, if enough people fill them out they may produce some meaningful results even if they are a bit clouded by garbage.

The report forms need to be similar to the ones used in real case reports, except a little more generic because people take the same supplement for multiple purposes and clinical trials usually only tests tdrugs for one purpose at a time.

I am not intending for the scientific community to accept these reports, they are to provide forum users and anyone who wants to try supplementing suggestions on where to start.
http://en.wikipedia....ase_report_form

#2 LoopLooper

• 9 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

Hi! This is my first post. I specifically stumbled across this website looking for such a forum, so I very much support your suggestion. I look forward to exploring and contributing to these forums. :)

Best Regards.

#3 gray.bot

• 262 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

I think this is a great idea. So often I and many people spend hours searching the internet to find information - and sometimes forums and 'user opinions' can just make it more difficult because you don't know who's voice to listen to.

Would they be standardized with checkboxes or would you just write out words?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users