92 replies to this topic

#61 idle talk

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:41 AM

i am not a troll!!!
this is atropine
i didn't invent this medication it really exist!!!

Did you take that picture?

no it's not from me it's from a medical website

We're asking you to take a picture of the Atropine that YOU have.

i took the picture of atropine see?
Posted Image

Edited by idle talk, 11 January 2013 - 07:46 AM.

• dislike x 1

#62 stablemind

• 520 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

i am not a troll!!!
this is atropine

We also want your name (idle talk) on a piece of paper right next to it so we know you took it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 idle talk

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

what do you want more? my address too?
are you here to help me, i already posted photos, there is only me in the house, no one is taking that except me
  • dislike x 2

#64 stablemind

• 520 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

are you here to help me, i already posted photos, there is only me in the house, no one is taking that except me

Yup hes a troll
  • like x 1

#65 idle talk

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:24 AM

Yup hes a troll

i am not a troll would you stop that? i need help not persecution
  • dislike x 1

#66 idle talk

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:49 AM

Yup hes a troll

Posted Image
i took another picture of injection of atropine and pralidoxime (never used the pralidoxime), i put my name as you can see and the date!!
  • dislike x 3

#67 Mikael

• 66 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

Yeah because youve not used this picture at all:

Posted Image

And simply photoshopped in a fake letter. Oh and by the way, we dont have pralidoxime in sweden. At all. That is an american medkit. So its impossible that youre swedish and has that. Case closed. Bye bye.

Edited by Mikael, 11 January 2013 - 12:39 PM.

• like x 4

#68 Krabby

• 69 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

Yeah because youve not used this picture at all:

Posted Image

And simply photoshopped in a fake letter. Oh and by the way, we dont have pralidoxime in sweden. At all. That is an american medkit. So its impossible that youre swedish and has that. Case closed. Bye bye.

If I had to guess he printed off the image above, added another piece of paper with his name on it and then took the picture.

I really hope that this is a joke and we are not letting this guy poison himself. Who would go to the trouble of finding all of these facts relating to the illness and post a fake thread about it? Where is the motive?
  • like x 1

#69 Mikael

• 66 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

If I had to guess he printed off the image above, added another piece of paper with his name on it and then took the picture.

I really hope that this is a joke and we are not letting this guy poison himself. Who would go to the trouble of finding all of these facts relating to the illness and post a fake thread about it? Where is the motive?

I have no idea why anyone would troll about this. However, the thing that makes it 100% certain that this is a troll is the following:

a) I cannot find this medication in sweden in the swedish fass (collected data from socialstyrelsen of every medication availible in sweden, updated every year). b) the picture is NOT of a swedish medication at all. c) the atropine in the picture has not been used at all, d) why would he take a picture of another medication when he already posted a picture of someone holding a vial and not an autoinject kit, e) the picture is quite obviously a fake, you can see that his paper text looks very strange and doesnt match the rest of the picture at all.

And last but not least, here is the first picture this fucking retard posted:

Posted Image

Taken from some foreign blog, namely here:

http://3.bp.blogspot...Atropin) SA.jpg

Swedish my ass. Get the hell out of here you fucking douchebag. And please no one respond to this idiot anymore.

Edited by Mikael, 11 January 2013 - 01:28 PM.

• like x 2

#70 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

LOL really I'm laughing my ass off just seeing where this is going.
Seriously, idle talk what's your point in doing that? You've been debunked several times and really I don't understand the aim of all this trolling?

It's probably one of those "experimented" trolls. I guess he's a scaremonger posting scary stories barely saying "buy nootropics and get parathion instead", could be one of those big pharma guys whose economy is getting ruined by alternative medications.

Edited by renfr, 11 January 2013 - 02:44 PM.

#71 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

i am not a troll!!!
this is atropine

Posted Image

Trololololololololololololololol

http://www.google.ca...iw=1366&bih=655

http://zona-kedokter...01_archive.html

http://3.bp.blogspot...Atropin) SA.jpg

Edited by The Immortalist, 11 January 2013 - 04:38 PM.

#72 LBGSHI

• 347 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:38 PM

And people doubted my troll sensor when I called it... :laugh:

Edited by LBGSHI, 11 January 2013 - 05:23 PM.

#73 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

Nootrabiolabs seems to be one of the most reliable sources on the internet at least from what I know.
They get their stuff analysed by Avomeen which is an US company, not some chinese unreliable crap certificate.
If you buy nootropics in capsules, be careful when it comes from the UK, you don't want capsules to have the deadly prion in it.

Well, I'd have to say they are probably falsifying their certificates of analysis then. They sent me corn-starch or a similar inert powder labeled as phenylpiracetam and I'm not alone in the experience.

In regards to this thread I've escalated it and should have it resolved soon. Thank you to the member that brought it to our attention.

Edited by Mind, 19 April 2014 - 10:13 AM.

#74 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

wow he really had me then

#75 Valor5

• 289 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

go **** yourself with a sword idle talk

Edited by valory5, 14 January 2013 - 03:17 AM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#76 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

Yeah although Ive already seen a similar case before, this one got me... Real trolls like this guy are sociopathic losers whom messed up psychology escapes our understanding...
Read this thread for a good example of one which spent countless hours trolling propeciahelp.com and other boards pretending to be a post-finasteride syndrome sufferer and misleading thousands of desperate young man for his enjoyment.
http://www.allthings...ions-of-a-Troll

Edited by daouda, 14 January 2013 - 09:55 PM.

#77 idle talk 2

• 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:10 AM

fine you discovered my plan I will tell you why i did this
because i hate nootropics in general thats all, nootropics are evil. i want to destroy these markets with false allegations alright?
you found out my plan but the lies were spread everywhere, everwhere on the internet and to all the peopl i know who use these stuff.
cognitive enhancement and psychoactives are extremely evil, i am sick to see one of my "friends" always telling me that it makes his brain better, yeah i will put a fucking poison in his nootropics and we shall see if his brain stays better, prepare for a vegetable life fucker
anyway all what you do is bad and you are all bad

#78 idle talk 2

• 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

Posted Image

hahahahahahahha!!!!!!

#79 machete234

• 459 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

He's no troll and this is the package his atropine came in:

Posted Image

Edited by machete234, 18 January 2013 - 03:23 PM.

• like x 1

#80 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

Posted Image

hahahahahahahha!!!!!!

Wow, you must have a sad, empty life...
Oh and LONGECITY defeated YOU btw
  • like x 1

#81 machete234

• 459 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

He only made 3 pages thats nothing to bragg about to his troll colleagues

Edited by machete234, 18 January 2013 - 03:41 PM.

#82 DK918

• 36 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

Wow, nice detective work. I wonder if we could trace this guy further. His IP address should be logged and the forum administrator can perform a WHOIS to see where/who owns the IP address.

#83 Mikael

• 66 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

lol at that picture. I can imagine thats pretty much how this guy feels right now as well. He also pmed me and told me he was going to skin me alive lol.

Not even succesful at trolling :/

#84 idle talk 2

• 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

Posted Image

hahahahahahahha!!!!!!

Wow, you must have a sad, empty life...
Oh and LONGECITY defeated YOU btw

no my life is very well :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Wow, nice detective work. I wonder if we could trace this guy further. His IP address should be logged and the forum administrator can perform a WHOIS to see where/who owns the IP address.

yea i'm behind proxies you can't ban me i will always come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

lol at that picture. I can imagine thats pretty much how this guy feels right now as well. He also pmed me and told me he was going to skin me alive lol.

Not even succesful at trolling :/

you are enemy, i hate you you don't help your fellows you are traitor :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • dislike x 1

#85 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

you are dumb troll, easy to defeat now that we identified you, please come back soon so we can ridicule you again :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• dislike x 1

#86 idle talk 2

• 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

you are dumb troll, easy to defeat now that we identified you, please come back soon so we can ridicule you again :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

i will come back with other identity :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

#87 Werper

• 189 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

Another Identity is fine, but one thing you can't hide is the number of posting's you make. Now everyone will be on guard for first time poster's making ludicrous claims or creating multiple threads (like in c60 forum) You're toast. Might as well pack it up and move to another forum were the average I.Q is below yours, not above (and good luck with that!)

Have a great day :-D

#88 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:33 PM

so dumb you didnt understand my sentence, of course you would change your identity, but not your "style" in which you write and create your stories, beleive me you will get identified before reaching page 3 next time, i promise :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :-D :-D :-D :cool: :cool: :cool: :ph34r: :ph34r: :|o :|? :mellow: :happy: :sad: :wub: :wub: :wacko: :sleep: :excl:

#89 Divien

• 23 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

because i hate nootropics in general thats all, nootropics are evil. i want to destroy these markets with false allegations alright?
you found out my plan but the lies were spread everywhere, everwhere on the internet and to all the peopl i know who use these stuff.
cognitive enhancement and psychoactives are extremely evil, i am sick to see one of my "friends" always telling me that it makes his brain better, yeah i will put a fucking poison in his nootropics and we shall see if his brain stays better, prepare for a vegetable life fucker

Yes. We are evil and we WILL take over the world. There's nothing you can do about it, we already have enough people amongst our ranks and it will keep spreading. Muhahaha.

Anywho... I wouldn't be surprised if the staff of the board forward your info to the Interpol since you made us aware of your intention to hurt, possibly even kill people.

yeah i will put a fucking poison in his nootropics and we shall see if his brain stays better, prepare for a vegetable life fucker

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 idle talk 2

• 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

Another Identity is fine, but one thing you can't hide is the number of posting's you make. Now everyone will be on guard for first time poster's making ludicrous claims or creating multiple threads (like in c60 forum) You're toast. Might as well pack it up and move to another forum were the average I.Q is below yours, not above (and good luck with that!)

Have a great day :-D

i didn't troll c60

so dumb you didnt understand my sentence, of course you would change your identity, but not your "style" in which you write and create your stories, beleive me you will get identified before reaching page 3 next time, i promise

i will not come back tomorrow, not next week, not next month, when you least expect it! no jk i won't annoy you anymore though i did this i'm sorry

Yes. We are evil and we WILL take over the world. There's nothing you can do about it, we already have enough people amongst our ranks and it will keep spreading. Muhahaha.

Anywho... I wouldn't be surprised if the staff of the board forward your info to the Interpol since you made us aware of your intention to hurt, possibly even kill people.

yeah i will put a fucking poison in his nootropics and we shall see if his brain stays better, prepare for a vegetable life fucker

i am within you but against you, lol yea your so dumb i already bought my parathion drum from china woops just bumped on it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
no seriously i don't hate nootropics i was just bored k?

now if someone could remove or close this thread this is going out of range

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users