- - - - -

Piracetam + Choline + Teen = ?

piracetam choline teenager question

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 EvanTheIntrospective

• 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

Hi, I've been considering going on a beginning nootropic stack of piracetam and choline bitartrate. I've researched it well and know that there are few side effects. I take no other medications currently with the exception of an Omega-3 fish oil, a multivitamin, and 10mg per day of Citalopram (antidepressant). I have been unsure, though, if using nootropics could have any adverse effects on me, considering my age. I'm fairly well-along for my age, though. Could it impede my brain development?

The main reason I want to use nootropics is because I very often have a lack of focus and concentration, and this can impede my school performance. This is especially the case in my geometry class, in which I do fairly well, but I often get sidetracked with a thought, lose time, and end up not finishing a test. Also, my memory could see some improvement. I do, however, know that my sleep, diet, and (lack of) exercise could be improved upon as well.

Your assistance would be much appreciated.
-Evan

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: piracetam, choline, teenager, question

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users