GVS-111 Ebay Seller

noopeptebay gvs-111 buy cheap online powder

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Borega

• 22 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:29 PM

Hi there,

So last week I decided that I would want to buy some Noopept.
While searching for good vendors that offered more than 1gr. quantities I came across a Ebay Vendor named GVS-111 (Link here: http://myworld.ebay....=p2047675.l2559)
The Vendor seems to be a new Vendor as he has only 2 (!) ratings on his Account (both 100% Positive). As I also found out he can be found here: http://gvs-111.com/
After some thinking and looking around I decided to go ahead and try this Vendor.
The Product was bought on 1.3.2013 and it took 6 days to get to me. Looking at the Time stamp on the Letter we can see that it was shipped on the 4.3.13. The Shipping time is normal for the Netherlands to Germany.

Now lets have a look what I got:
The Product was shipped in a normal sized letter. It had a "GHS-111 Noopept" Print on the front. This can be a minus, but it doesn’t have to be. I bet if you told the Vendor beforehand it can be arranged that this print is not on the front.
Posted Image

Inside there was a large Zip lock bag with a front and back Sticker with all needed Info on them.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Inside the Zip lock there was a small Micro scoop and another Zip lock with again a sticker on the front and the back.
Posted Image

Posted Image
What I found nice was that the Batch Nr. was provided as well as Expiration Date.
The Micro scoop does infact scoop up about 10mgs. I have a mg scale and checked on that as it was very tiny!

The Powder inside was very sticky and has a very distinct odor. It fits with the other descriptions on this forum: Id say it smells like Honey but one could also say smth like Mushrooms.
The Small Zip lock with Powder weighed around 6.300 mgs. The Product inside therefore should be on weight or slightly above!

I capped up 20mgs and took it with some water and food. I will do 20mgs 2x a day and will report here about reactions that I get.

Obviously I cant say if the Product is genuine right now but first impression is very positive and professional. lets see how it goes.

#2 Borega

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

So I have been testing the Noopept for the last 2 days now.
The first day it made me a bit jittery and cold. there was some moodlift but nothing more.
The second Day was very different. I had the feeling that the noopept widend my view. I got more details of my soroundings. Jitters were gone so was the cold feeling.
I have noticed that drinking alcohol while on noopept is a bit different. I can drink more than usual id say. There was no hangover on the next morning.
Noopept def. made me more activ and gave some kind of stimulated feeling. I was more awake and focused to some extent. I had no trouble sleeping though. Slept well and felt very rested in the morning.
Id say the Product is working as intended although i must say i was hoping for more focus!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 machete234

• 459 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

How much did you pay for a gram and is yours practically odorless?
Edit: didnt read you wrote like honey.

I wonder how honey smells but ok, mine smells not a lot but is definately active and I didnt have jitters or a cold feeling but some stimulation as well as sharper vision.

My ebay seller was vantagecc

Edited by machete234, 11 March 2013 - 07:43 PM.

#4 Borega

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:59 PM

I payed 10,99 plus shipping. The Smell is sweetisch from a distance and chemical like from near by.
The stimulaten is so very present that i am thinking about dropping it. It is nearly like taking a stimulant. It gives me a dry mouth as a side effect and i have the feeling that my heart pumps faster and stronger too.
After about 4-5 h I feel the effects deminishing.
I can sleep on it no problem. Jitters are gone now (prly just a thing at the start) and the cold feeling only comes up when i havent eaten in some time (and need to eat smth).
Ill keep going for at least another few days to see how it goes. I lowerd the dose to 2x 15mg. lets see how that works out.

#5 Borega

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:45 PM

I have done some research (smth I should have done way more before starting the trial) and it seems that noopept does interact with d2 and d3 receptors as well as some 5ht receptors.
As I have no intention to cause more stress on my Dopamin receptors (I have some history with Dopaminsubstances) at the time beeing I will abort trials here.

I find it very interesting though that my body seems to react very highly to the Noopept. The Comedown about 5h after ingestion is noticable and not to plesent. I have had worse but that was from substances I would never want to take on a regular basis!

Overall i can say that I have always been very sensitive to Dopamin acting agents of all kinds. This could be the reason for my reaction (and the sideeffects like dry mouth, headaches, raised heart beat etc.).
Maybe i will pick up trails when I feel like it. As for now I will look for some Nootropic that does not cause this kind of reactions but does increase focus (I have problems with that).

As for the Product it seems to be working very well. If you are looking for Noopept for small money I can recomend this Vendor! He is very friendly and good in communications.

#6 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:31 AM

Hmmm interesting, can you link to the studies talking about noopept and D2, D3 receptors? Is it an antagonist, agonist, modulator, ...?

#7 Borega

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:16 PM

I do confess the Site i got it from was not very sientific. http://peaknootropic...m/shop/noopept/
"Like Aniracetam, Noopept seems to stimulate an anxiolytic response in animal and human models. This is not a guaranteed result and seems to vary widely between subjects. Like with Aniracetam, Noopept seems stimulate Dopamine receptor sites (D2 and D3) as well as the ACh nicotinic receptor sites. Noopept also seems to stimulate certain Serotonin receptors and this may also lead to mood boosting qualities."

This does fit with my observation of the Noopept.

Another nice study I have found, that is more sientific, but that doesnt talk about the Dopamin part: http://examine.com/s...ements/Noopept/

#8 krsna

• 78 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

Oh this is exactly what I was looking for, someone who had one of those red microscoops and weighed the contents. You say it came out to 10mg? was this a loose scoop, or did you try to break up any clumps, compress it on the scoop and then level off? I have no microscale and it seems a lot of these vendors are sending out these microscoops with their noopept, so it would be useful for myself and anyone else to know exactly how much we're taking by scoop, in the absence of a microscale. Also for anyone who has a microscale, I'm sure it'd be much easier/convenient to simply scoop your pept every day instead of tediously measuring it on a scale.

Subjectively this feels dopaminergic, in fact I notice the effects most pronounced when I have coffee (or other caffeine containing substance) on the same day, there is some incredible synergy taking place, the caffeine stimulation becomes enhanced, it's smoother and more focused, it's the closest I've found to a legal dexedrine.

It really does have a smell like honey, great description by the way, I had trouble placing where I recognized that smell. Taste is definitely like mushrooms, mixed with the bitterness of a green tea.

I should mention too, before you completely abandon this, that the strong stimulation feelings/anxiety/jitters really wear off after about a week of daily use. In fact I am really unsure whether those effects were caused by the drug or by the fact that I was taking a little-studied synthetic powder that I ordered off an online auction and was likely cooked up in some obscure chinese laboratory. I am sure I brought all sorts of placebo-induced negative effects into the equation for the first week, but after realizing I was surviving and not suffering any major defects it became more of a routine thing to dose this and that's when all the positives began to glow with the only negative being short-term memory defects.

#9 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

short term memory defects? it's probably dopaminergic in some way then, serotonin depletion causes selective short term memory impairment so....

#10 krsna

• 78 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

short term memory defects? it's probably dopaminergic in some way then, serotonin depletion causes selective short term memory impairment so....

very true, i did not even link the two together until you pointed it out, fascinating.

#11 Borega

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

Oh this is exactly what I was looking for, someone who had one of those red microscoops and weighed the contents. You say it came out to 10mg? was this a loose scoop, or did you try to break up any clumps, compress it on the scoop and then level off? I have no microscale and it seems a lot of these vendors are sending out these microscoops with their noopept, so it would be useful for myself and anyone else to know exactly how much we're taking by scoop, in the absence of a microscale. Also for anyone who has a microscale, I'm sure it'd be much easier/convenient to simply scoop your pept every day instead of tediously measuring it on a scale.

ok so i did some testing with the scoop and it does depend highly on how compressed the powder is! My Noopept is very sticky and can be compressed. If i just scoop out of the bag, breaking off some of the sticky part, i need a very full scoop for 10 mg.
Best way I found for a 10mg scoop is to not overfill the scoop but to compress it to its max. by scooping with a full scoop about 2 times (dont scoop 3 times but keep the content in the scoop and scoop again to compress the powder in the scoop). hope u understand what i mean.
  • like x 1

#12 krsna

• 78 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:15 PM

ok so i did some testing with the scoop and it does depend highly on how compressed the powder is! My Noopept is very sticky and can be compressed. If i just scoop out of the bag, breaking off some of the sticky part, i need a very full scoop for 10 mg.
Best way I found for a 10mg scoop is to not overfill the scoop but to compress it to its max. by scooping with a full scoop about 2 times (dont scoop 3 times but keep the content in the scoop and scoop again to compress the powder in the scoop). hope u understand what i mean.

Yes, that's pretty much what I've been doing with it, I scoop it in the package and then press against the side of the plastic packaging, scoop again and press again, making sure it comes out level. Thanks for taking the time to measure that, it's good to know that I'm taking in the +/- 1-2mg range that I was aiming for.

#13 Borega

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:20 PM

I have decided to give noopept another try! I will reduce the dose to 1x15-20mg daily for the first 7 days and maybe work myself up from there.
I want to observ if the crash is as prominent as before and if the reactions to the substance are the same.
Ill report back here.

#14 robcypher

• 12 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:07 AM

The stuff causes anxiety and depression in some, it appears. Seems to work for others though, but it requires off-on 'cycling' for best results. :mellow:

#15 Borega

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:19 AM

The stuff causes anxiety and depression in some, it appears. Seems to work for others though, but it requires off-on 'cycling' for best results. :mellow:

Yeah read that. Didnt have that problems but still I dont like it. It wakes me up a bit but has to many downsides. I feel kinda off on it... cant discribe it but I wont continue.

Saying that, I have nearly 5g (minus like 100mg maybe 150mg) to sell! So if u live in the EU and want a good deal just PM me and we can talk!

#16 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:50 AM

I just ordered some Noopept/GVS-111 through nutritionjjm (Smart Drugs for Thought) can't wait to get it and give it a try.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#17 machete234

• 459 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:23 AM

I have decided to give noopept another try! I will reduce the dose to 1x15-20mg daily for the first 7 days and maybe work myself up from there.

Consider taking 10 or 5mg, the stuff is stimulant like at least in the beginning from what I read.

It gives me vasoconstriction expecially together with coffee but no comedown though unlike real stimulants

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noopeptebay, gvs-111, buy, cheap, online, powder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users