Lostfalco's Extensive Nootropic Experiments [Curated]

nootropic

• Please log in to reply
4019 replies to this topic

#1981 DamnedOwl

• 120 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:55 AM

Hey,

just the cheapest available. make sure there is nothing else in it. just read the ingredients. "Kartoffelstärke" or "Kartoffelmehl" is right. But be careful, for the first month you will fart a lot..this is no joke..at least if you eat up to 4 tablespoons a day as i did. timing is thus crucial, i would best take it before bed... :-) Hope that helps.

Thanks!

I'd actually been taking some for the last 10 weeks or so - it was the Bauckhof brand of Kartoffelmehl for the most part, but also more recently Küchenmeister's Kartoffelmehl.

I was taking about 80g a day, and I would say that the Bauckhof brand was working better. In fact, it's the fact that one brand was working better than the other that prompted me to ask which brand you were using because in principle there shouldn't be any difference between the two.

I've ordered some of Bob's Red Mill from the US which should be with me any day now. Since many in this thread have been using that it'll be interesting to compare the effects.

Oh yeah, and the farting...!

#1982 DamnedOwl

• 120 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:23 AM

It has been claimed in this thread that:

- Potato flour (Kartoffelmehl) is not effective.

- Modified potato starch is not suitable. Has to be unmodified.

I am not clear on the exact rationale behind those claims, however.

I am doing fine with 2 tbsp of Bob's Red Mill unmodified per day, but when I added unripe green banana to that, the gas was nothing short of unbelievable. I have never before in my life had so much gas.

Well, I suppose once my order of Bob's Red Mill unmodified potato starch arrives I'll be able to test those claims somewhat. although I would have been doing so unwittingly since I wasn't aware of these claims (even though I have now seen them in this thread and elsewhere).

Interestingly though, I would definitely say that I'd been getting a very definite effect from what I'd already been taking - effects such as an increase in energy, a reduced need for sleep, and an increased sensitivity to other nootropics (I had to lower my dose of other nootropics (racetams mainly) or even stop taking them). However, the reduced sleep lasted for only a month, after which I seemed to need, on the contrary, more sleep than I would otherwise need. Energy levels were probably then no more or less than before, although the increased sensitivity to other nootropics remained. I was beginning to feel generally less motivated though which was why I stopped with this - of course, this could be as much to do with eliminating/reducing the other nootropics I was taking

Gut health seemed definitely to improve, and it was worth taking for that alone (at least at first), even though the music and miasma were making my company less appealing to my wife than normal!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1983 Phoenicis

• 339 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:13 AM

There's some very interesting research on epigenetics & how it relates to learning and memory. (Here's a very important one with potentially broad implications: http://www.sciencema...79/753.abstract)

There are also some HDAC inhibitors which have been investigated as nootropics: http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/22771460
...But sodium butyrate does not belong among them. It is a terrible HDAC inhibitor, in vivo and in vitro. It has a half-life of 6.5 minutes, and its ic50 against HDAC1 is 175uM. Sodium phenylbutyrate is very nearly as bad. I wouldn't waste any time with either one of them.

(On a tangent, an interesting note: Short-chain fatty acids like butyrate are a major product of dietary fiber digestion -- and, in fact, they are the primary energy source in ruminants. You can get more butyrate merely by eating more fiber.)

Trichostatin A and SAHA are both interesting, but much harder to get. And SAHA seems to have a side-effect profile which befits its status as a last-ditch chemotherapy drug. It's not something to be taken lightly.

No one should go running off taking any of these compounds without seeking independent medical advice from a doctor, I just want to bring something up for discussion purposes. 

What I want to discuss is butyrate and its prodrug tributyrin - people have noted how quickly butyrate is metabolised, but it seems tributyrin has much better pharmokinetics and the other interesting thing is that tributyrate is sold as a food grade flavor?!  10kg for 200 British pounds? Am I mistaken? Apparently it's naturally present in butter as well.

Tributyrin, a Stable and Rapidly Absorbed Prodrug of Butyric Acid, Enhances Antiproliferative Effects of Dihydroxycholecalciferol in Human Colon Cancer Cells

Tanja Gaschott, Dieter Steinhilber*, Vladan Milovic, and Jürgen Stein2

"Butyrate, a normal constituent of the colonic luminal contents, is formed by bacterial fermentation of unabsorbed complex carbohydrates in the mammalian digestive tract. In normal colonic mucosa, butyrate serves as a primary energy source, promotes growth of normal colonic epithelial cells in vivo and in vitro and plays a role in preventing certain types of colitis (1). In contrast, in a wide variety of neoplastic cells, butyrate acts as a potent antineoplastic agent, i.e., it inhibits growth and induces differentiation, restoring normal phenotype and function (2). The studies done during the last decade provide multiple lines of evidence that butyrate indeed interferes with the pathogenesis of colorectal cancer. Butyrate inhibits DNA synthesis and arrests growth of neoplastic colonocytes in G1 (3), modifies expression of genes involved in chemotherapy resistance (4) and in cell proliferation/differentiation (5, ,6), and induces apoptosis by a p53-independent pathway (7). At least some of butyrate’s antineoplastic effects in colon cancer cells may be due to its synergistic action with another antiproliferative agent, 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 [dihydroxycholecalciferol; (OH)2D3]. In various cancer cell lines it has been shown that butyrate and (OH)2D3 act synergistically in reducing proliferation and enhancing differentiation of neoplastic cells (8, 9, 10).

In spite of its early promise, butyrate is not among the drugs used for cancer treatment. The major problem has been to achieve and maintain its millimolar concentrations in blood. Butyrate is metabolized rapidly as soon as it enters the colonocyte via its active transport system (11, 12, 13), and its plasma concentrations are far below those required to exert its antiproliferative/differentiating actions.

A prodrug of natural butyrate, tributyrin, is a neutral short-chain fatty acid triglyceride that is likely to overcome the pharmacokinetic drawbacks of natural butyrate as a drug (14). Because it is rapidly absorbed and chemically stable in plasma, tributyrin diffuses through biological membranes and is metabolized by intracellular lipases, releasing therapeutically effective butyrate over time directly into the cell. Compared with butyrate, tributyrin has more favorable pharmacokinetics (141516) and is well tolerated (17)Liquid tributyrin filled into gelatin capsules and administered orally resulted in millimolar concentrations of butyrate both in plasma and inside the cell (17). In vitro, tributyrin has potent antiproliferative, proapoptotic and differentiation-inducing effects in neoplastic cells (181920). In this study, human colon cancer cells (Caco-2) were used to investigate the effects of tributyrin on growth and differentiation."

CLINICAL TRIALS -

1) Phase I study of the orally administered butyrate prodrug, tributyrin, in patients with solid tumors.

Butyrates have been studied as cancer differentiation agents in vitro and as a treatment for hemoglobinopathies. Tributyrin, a triglyceride with butyrate molecules esterified at the 1, 2, and 3 positions, induces differentiation and/or growth inhibition of a number of cell lines in vitro. When given p.o. to rodents, tributyrin produces substantial plasma butyrate concentrations. We treated 13 patients with escalating doses of tributyrin from 50 to 400 mg/kg/day. Doses were administered p.o. after an overnight fast, once daily for 3 weeks, followed by a 1-week rest. Intrapatient dose escalation occurred after two courses without toxicity greater than grade 2. The time course of butyrate in plasma was assessed on days 1 and 15 and after any dose escalation. Grade 3 toxicities consisted of nausea, vomiting, and myalgia. Grades 1 and 2 toxicities included diarrhea, headache, abdominal cramping, nausea, anemia, constipation, azotemia, lightheadedness, fatigue, rash, alopecia, odor, dysphoria, and clumsiness. There was no consistent increase in hemoglobin F with tributyrin treatment. Peak plasma butyrate concentrations occurred between 0.25 and 3 h after dose, increased with dose, and ranged from 0 to 0.45 mM. Peak concentrations did not increase in three patients who had dose escalation. Butyrate pharmacokinetics were not different on days 1 and 15. Because peak plasma concentrations near those effective in vitro (0.5-1 mM) were achieved, but butyrate disappeared from plasma by 5 h after dose, we are now pursuing dose escalation with dosing three times daily, beginning at a dose of 450 mg/kg/day.

2) Clinical and pharmacologic study of tributyrin: an oral butyrate prodrug

Purpose

Butyrate is a small polar compound able to produce terminal differentiation and apoptosis in a variety of in vitro models at levels above 50–100 μM. Previously our group demonstrated that daily oral administration of the prodrug, tributyrin, is able to briefly achieve levels >100 μM. Given in vitro data that differentiating activity requires continuous butyrate exposure, the short t1/2 of the drug and a desire to mimic the effects of an intravenous infusion, we evaluated a three times daily schedule.

Patients and methods

Enrolled in this study were 20 patients with advanced solid tumors for whom no other therapy was available, had life expectancy greater than 12 weeks, and normal organ function. They were treated with tributyrin at doses from 150 to 200 mg/kg three times daily. Blood was sampled for pharmacokinetic analysis prior to dosing and at 15 and 30 min and 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5 and 4 h thereafter.

Results

The patients entered comprised 15 men and 5 women with a median age of 61 years (range 30–74 years). Prior therapy regimens included: chemotherapy (median two prior regimens, range none to five), radiation therapy (one), no prior therapy (one). There was no dose-limiting toxicity. Escalation was halted at the 200 mg/kg three times daily level due to the number of capsules required. A median butyrate concentration of 52 μM was obtained but there was considerable interpatient variability. No objective responses were seen. There were four patients with prolonged disease stabilization ranging from 3 to 23 months; median progression-free survival was 55 days. Two patients with chemotherapy-refractory non-small-cell lung cancer had survived for >1 year at the time of this report without evidence of progression.

Conclusion

Tributyrin is well tolerated and levels associated with in vitro activity are achieved with three times daily dosing.

3) No results posted here? http://www.clinicalt...ibutyrin&rank=1

Edited by Phoenicis, 14 May 2014 - 03:09 AM.

• like x 2

#1984 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:20 AM

idk if anyones brought this up but butyrate/butyric acid is a precursor/component in GABA Gamma Amino Butyric Acid... Im assuming RS has huge GABA effects?.. and GABA can strongly affect memory beneficially.

#1985 Phoenicis

• 339 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:36 PM

Given that we know that we can achieve therapeutically effective release of Na butyrate in vivo via tributyrin, I am also curious as to what effects it can have on cognition. It's also cheap. I think it should be studied further. 

Edited by Phoenicis, 14 May 2014 - 04:42 PM.

#1986 clstrfck

• 35 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:07 AM

Hey there. Haven`t lurked here for a while. I found some interesting stuff over at Indigogo:

CRYXON CRYSTAL LAMP: REVOLUTIONARY LEAP IN LIGHT THERAPY

https://www.indiegog...erapy/x/7613999

Cant see a lot of real scientific information, studies or anything else. Looks like they work with chakras and colours. And for the aimed retail price of € 890 ($400 if you are an early bird at Indigogo), I would rather buy a handmade LED helmet. But maybe I am missing something. I made an inquiry about the wavelength of the LEDs being used. Lets see.

Another link to their official homepage:

http://www.cryxon.com/prices

#1987 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 11:02 AM

It's new-age BS, don't buy it.

#1988 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:49 PM

It's new-age BS, don't buy it.

I am not in buying "new age stuff", but every single time that I heard that something "its weird" and does not work (at all) from experience they work. Now if the effects are good enough to worth the money spent, its another matter.

#1989 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:52 PM

I am not in buying "new age stuff", but every single time that I heard that something "its weird" and does not work (at all) from experience they work. Now if the effects are good enough to worth the money spent, its another matter.

Alright. Well, the only "healing" (I hate that word) thing there would be the light. From the looks of it, it's white light, then passes through a crystal which would change the wavelength. So inferior to normal (LLLT) lamps in every way.

#1990 sv3ngali

• 29 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:53 PM

Does anyone have a current "up-to-date" stack, relating to LLLT/CILTEP combined? What to take/not to take, including the dosage/frequency etc... This thread is now excitingly, but ridiculously dense in information! So if anyone could share their more up-to-date stack, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who'd appreciate it!

Also, I'm aware there have been discussions to not take forskolin whilst using LLLT, can anyone justify this?

Edited by sv3ngali, 22 May 2014 - 01:01 PM.

#1991 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:58 AM

lllt via nasal route seems interesting. Vielight is one of those, but I am not sure what's the power of the laser (LED) being used. 

Anyone try it? It seems like it is too expensive for a simple device like that

Edited by Amorphous, 24 May 2014 - 05:59 AM.

#1992 Vital

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:35 PM

Are LLLT's effects mediated, at least in part, via hormesis with antioxidant systems? If so, wouldn't there be a concern with CoQ-10 (or PQQ?) interfering with this process?

• like x 2

#1993 LongecityM20

• 25 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 May 2014 - 06:59 AM

I feel like this thread/ Discussion died out. Anyone know if Lostfalco is still alive? or if he is still doing TULIP therapy. How is it going now as compared to last year? Anyone?

#1994 Jochen

• 157 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:32 AM

lllt via nasal route seems interesting. Vielight is one of those, but I am not sure what's the power of the laser (LED) being used. 

Anyone try it? It seems like it is too expensive for a simple device like that

I have it and I have gotten some positive anecdotal results. I can't isolate what the nasal LLT has done for me exactly but in general:

• My Hippocampus has increased (and Amygdalla has decreased) in size
  • Can handle even more stress and my fight/flight reactions have decrease
  • My learning capacity has increased
  • I have a ton of energy

again, all very subjective but for me it was worth it.

I did spend more time than the recommended 20 minutes however. (in the beginning 3-4 hours spread over the day).

Now I only maintain with 2*20 minute sessions.

I have the 810 strength version.

They are quite expensive considering the hardware. I can only state that it was worth it for me personally.

Good luck!

#1995 Jochen

• 157 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:35 AM

I feel like this thread/ Discussion died out. Anyone know if Lostfalco is still alive? or if he is still doing TULIP therapy. How is it going now as compared to last year? Anyone?

then it is up to us to keep it alive so to speak so when Lostfalco returns he can add his couple of cents.

I believe that all of us that have done TULP in one form or another have benefited but it would be good to have an update from some of the longer using users (BigPapa, looking at you mate :-) )

I can only state my experiences with bionasal LLT which is quite positive (see above).

• like x 1

#1996 Razor444

• 240 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:02 PM

I've tried a few nootropics/physical therapies[1], and found TULIP to be somewhat effective. Not as effective as modafinil, since my personal constraint is working memory and focus (as far as I can tell).

I'm off the RS2 (resistant starch/potato starch), due to gut issues. I've recently been diagnosed with celiac disease. But that's not germane for this conversation(!).

I've personally started to learn more about pre/probiotics, motivated mainly by said gut issues, but also think there's potential cognitive benefits.

For example, L. plantarum may increase hippocampal BDNF.

In any case, I applaud what Lostfalco's done so far. I think it's fair to say he's made a solid impact on this community, and the nootropics community as a whole.

If everyone was as freely giving as Lostfalco, we'd all probably have access to a number of new, beneficial stacks. Great contributions have been made, but I can't help but feel there's somewhat of a nash equilibrium, when people say they've found effective stacks, and then don't mention the constituents (even after being asked).

In terms of knowledge, I'm behind Lostfalco, but spend hours each day learning. And I'm surely not the only person earnestly upping their know-how. I imagine most of us have similar goals: cognitive enhancement and life extension (radical life extension). So by not sharing, we're semi-shooting-ourselves-in-the-foot.

A large danger: not finding effective therapies. A relatively insignificant danger: someone "stealing" a stack/idea. I don't know about you, but I'd rather have a longer life and increased intelligence[2] with others having the same, versus having neither along with everyone else!

[1] tDCS, TULIP, modafinil, CILTeP, piracetam, oxiracetam, various neurotransmitter precursors, RS2, modified MCT keto diet (à la Wahls' protocol)

[2] Increased intelligence by whatever measure 

• like x 2

#1997 fairy

• 143 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:01 PM

Neuron tells stem cells to grow new neurons

In a study with mice, his team found a previously unknown population of neurons within the subventricular zone (SVZ) neurogenic niche of the adult brain, adjacent to the striatum. These neurons expressed the choline acetyltransferase (ChAT) enzyme, which is required to make the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. With optogenetic tools that allowed the team to tune the firing frequency of these ChAT+ neurons up and down with laser light, they were able to see clear changes in neural stem cell proliferation in the brain. http://goo.gl/rfoNHz

• like x 2

#1998 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:22 PM

Neuron tells stem cells to grow new neurons

In a study with mice, his team found a previously unknown population of neurons within the subventricular zone (SVZ) neurogenic niche of the adult brain, adjacent to the striatum. These neurons expressed the choline acetyltransferase (ChAT) enzyme, which is required to make the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. With optogenetic tools that allowed the team to tune the firing frequency of these ChAT+ neurons up and down with laser light, they were able to see clear changes in neural stem cell proliferation in the brain. http://goo.gl/rfoNHz

Really interesting, this is in the same logic of what I am trying to find for years (I started a thread a while ago, with no success unfortunately). Anyone that could follow the research and give any ideas if this is doable in a home setting at all?

#1999 EfeitoPlacebo

• 20 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:56 PM

Where is the best/cheap place to buy PQQ + Coq10? Didn´t find the cheap pqq/coq10 combo on ebay.

#2000 BarrelBoy

• 43 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:13 PM

Where is the best/cheap place to buy PQQ + Coq10? Didn´t find the cheap pqq/coq10 combo on ebay.

Do you mean best or cheapest? I think Jarrow Formulas Ubiquinol + PQQ on Amazon at $25 is a good value.

#2001 Zenfood

• 77 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:44 PM

OK. I have a 670nm LED and 880nm LED I have been tuliping with.

Now I have bought a 100w infrared lamp and I will be putting it above my head for 30-60 seconds. It gets very hot, so I have to move it constantly.
Product: http://www.conrad.co...rared-Lamp-100W

My stack is:
PQQ+COQ10+Shilajit+Creatine+ALA+ALCAR

Has anyone tried Resveratrol+Leucine with TULIP?

Gynostemma is a mitochondrial enhancer as well.

• Cheerful x 1

#2002 Zenfood

• 77 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:47 PM

As for the effect with the 100w I have to say it feels very good. I get the same feeling as when I'm traveling in the summer. Does it warm my brain as the sun does? I feel much happier 5 minutes after doing it.

EDIT: This is exactly how I feel. Check the link: http://www.patient.c...t-for-sad-34446
"Every time I gave myself a good dose of far infrared like this for around 20 minutes, it would immediately make me feel VERY HAPPY AND ENTHUSIASTIC – like you feel on a hot summer's day – even though in fact it was the middle of a cold, dark, miserable winter, a time when I would normally have winter depression."

"Those with some scientific background may be aware that SAD has been associated with a lack of a factor called BH4 (tetrahydrobiopterin). BH4 is a crucial factor the body needs to make the all important serotonin. Low serotonin causes depression, so when you don't have enough BH4 to make serotonin, you will feel depressed."

The funny thing is that I do have a serotonin and BH4 deficiency (23andme report done). My NDUFS3 and NDUFS7 SNP's are broken. I cannot produce enough NADH and COQ10. This is why I have been sedentary and depressed. I go to the gym 2-3x per week and do heavy lifts (Deadlifts, Squats, Bench amongst other compound movements), but I have to supplement with megadoses of COQ10 in order to avoid adrenal fatigue, etc. My doctor said that I had fibromyalgia and I take amitriptyline before bed in order to increase serotonin and reduce pain in my trapezius.

Going to experiment with BH4 boosting in the near future. Things that can help BH4 is Sunlight (and infrared it seems), Vitamin D3, Royal Jelly , NADH, Niacinamide, Vitamin C. 

I also have the CBS C699T mutation (homozygous), which lowers BH4 due to excess ammonia: http://mastcellsandme.wordpress.com

So, I believe that this 100w lamp increases BH4 instantly. I was taking 10,000 IU's of vitamin D (along with A and K-complex) for more than a year and I never noticed any benefits. Now I'm down to 5000 IU/day. I'm sure that it does something, but nothing that I have noticed.

The days I'm out in the sun for 1-2 hours with shorts I feel great. I would describe the effect similar to that, but I'm happier and more energetic with the 100w IR bulb.

I think that I will try to add 300mg of Ubiquinol (instead of ubiquinone) in my stack with a 20mg sublingual NADH as well. I'm going to compare the effect of nicotinamide (B3) with NADH. If B3 does the trick, I'll stick with it, because money is an issue.

Guys, maybe it is time for us to go with a stronger IR dose. I am willing to take the risk and I will report how my regimen goes. I will do it EOD (Every other day).

I'll apologize for typos/errors in advance. English is not my native language. I live in Finland.

Edited by Zenfood, 01 August 2014 - 01:30 PM.

• Cheerful x 1

#2003 NeuroGeneration

• 103 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:52 PM

Has anyone tried MitoQ instead of ubiquinol/ubiquinone + pqq + shilajit combo and have something to report? Or, knows enough about the research to comment?

#2004 NeuroGeneration

• 103 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:55 PM

Does anyone know what happened to LostFalco? He hasn't logged in since May, and it always concerns me when someone who was once very active in the scene suddenly disappears completely – not that necessarily implies anything negative (I hope!), just concerned & curious.

• like x 2

#2005 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:13 PM

Does anyone know what happened to LostFalco? He hasn't logged in since May, and it always concerns me when someone who was once very active in the scene suddenly disappears completely – not that necessarily implies anything negative (I hope!), just concerned & curious.

He had some major life-changing things going on around then (last I talked to him).

• like x 2

#2006 mettmett

• 112 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:04 PM

I'm glad to see this thread is still alive. I plan on restarting my Led regime soon here one money settles. Last time around I used the cheap coq10/pqq from eBay and I feel like it might not have been legit. So I will be using the supplements from "Power up your brain" along with coq10/pqq/shilajit and calcium lactate.

I've used resveratrol before and it killed my joints. I'm interested in pterostilbene instead. I'll update this later when I'm on my computer.
  • Agree x 1

#2007 chris106

• 292 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:05 PM

He had some major life-changing things going on around then (last I talked to him).

If I may ask (out of concern as well) - In a good, neutral or rather bad way...?

(You don't have to go into specifics, of course - especially if it's inapropriate!)

#2008 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:04 PM

If I may ask (out of concern as well) - In a good, neutral or rather bad way...?

(You don't have to go into specifics, of course - especially if it's inapropriate!)

Positive from what I understod (or well, it was positive), but he never said what. I think I have a clue, but can't be sure (wont post what I think it was).

• like x 2

#2009 Ames

• 361 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:58 AM

It shouldn't be cause for concern. People drop out of forums, with no warning, constantly. It happens here, seemingly, with even more frequency because, I would guess, they find a regimen that works and thus the reinforcement for coming back is lessened.

• Disagree x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#2010 chris106

• 292 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:18 PM

I'm sure LF will be back. Just glad to hear that nothing bad happened to him, and that maybe even the opposite is the case.

With someone so produvtive and willing to share his knowledge -  I can only imagine a few positive things that might have happened, that might be too time-consuming for him to take part in this right now - but let's not speculate ;)

Anyways, I can not imagine LF would be the type fo guy who just leaves everyone behind, once he found something that helped him reach superhuman levels of cognition...right? :D

• like x 2
  • Agree x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Topic Led By