• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

The Deprenyl Diary (with melatonin, piracetam, and choline)

deprenyl selegiline piracetam choline melatonin motivation confidence

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Alizee

• 59 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:30 PM

5'7.5 Height, 158 lbs , 21 years old

Goal: Improve my motivation, focus, concentration, live longer, brain...

Daily Routine

Deprenyl- 5 to 10 mg a day **I know this is a higher than usual amount for my age** [all items in the brakets are related to Deprenyl]
Piracetam - varies a lot, but usually around 1 gram a day
Choline- less than 1gram, but my diet consist of eggs, 1/3-1/4 days a week I eat eggs.
Melatonin- 5 mg usually

Day 1- I notice no signs, besides being able to stay awake longer than usual. I also didn't mind walking as much. I did not take piracetam
(10 mg)
Day 2- more energy, fears are lessen slightly, vivid/sexual dreams. Less than 1g of piracetam, but I don't measure it usually. 15 mg of melatonin, since I couldn't fall asleep with 5mg. (15 mg)
Day 3 - I am not sure this is a placebo effect or not, but I had the energy/motivation to get over my fear of driving a bit. This is an intense fear of mine, since I am terrified of the police, and I don't think I am a good driver to begin with. I also bought things I usually would overly be paranoid about, but I need these items. I am also becoming more confident to ask people for help at a superstore, when usually I would just not speak up. Logical thinking has improve a bit, and I am thinking more from a financial/time point of view. (7.5 mg as of now)

Physically; I notice my veins are popping out a bit more than usual.

---
My grandma is also taking Deprenyl since I initially purchase it for her memory, and she told me she sees no signs with the pill yet. She cannot handle piracetam/choline, since it taste gross to her. She is taking 5 mg of Deprenyl a day, this would be day 3 for her as well.

Edited by Alizee, 23 May 2013 - 10:46 PM.

#2 jly1986

• 166 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:33 AM

Do you need a prescription for Deprenyl? Can you get it in bulk powder or liquid?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:34 PM

My grandma is also taking Deprenyl since I initially purchase it for her memory, and she told me she sees no signs with the pill yet.

Does your grandma take it sublinguly? If not, tell her to do so, this way she will get more of it into her system rather the getting a lot of it converted to amphetamines.

She cannot handle piracetam/choline, since it taste gross to her. She is taking 5 mg of Deprenyl a day, this would be day 3 for her as well.

Making capsules of them, or give her centrophenixe, as a choline replacement, does seem to have a very mild taste to it.

Have you thought about giving her huperzine A before bed, for her memory?

WARNING:
Combining Huperzine A(acetylcholinesterase inhibitor) and racetam(acetycholine promoter) can raise acetylcholine a bit too high.

Do you need a prescription for Deprenyl? Can you get it in bulk powder or liquid?

You do need a prescription for this, however, you can get it online in liquid or powder form without it.

Edited by noot_in_the_sky, 24 May 2013 - 02:39 PM.

#4 Alizee

• Topic Starter
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

My grandma isn't going to try anything else, and there's no way she's going to do the sublingilly. I am surprise she is even trying the pill form of it, but I am trying to help as much as I can, but she's against about pills/powders. She doesn't believe in this stuff really.

Day 4
I feel very emotional de-attach, and very aloof *this is not placebo*. I like this feeling in fact. Last night dreams were loopy, and I can't sleep unless I take 15 mg of melatonin (5mg as of now) Logical thinking has improve slightly, yet not sure if this is placebo. I also ate 5 egg whites + 1 egg yolk, and a a dash of choline, and a dash of piracetam this morning.

grandma,
no results, but she did tell me she felt her heart beating faster than usual last night, and she was concern that is the result of deprenyl. I told her to skip a day.

and from my perspective, she is standing her ground a little bit more when it comes to the family, and not being as passive at least for today. but I'm not sure if this is just a coincindence or not.

Edited by Alizee, 24 May 2013 - 08:18 PM.

#5 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:16 PM

My grandma isn't going to try anything else, and there's no way she's going to do the sublingilly. I am surprise she is even trying the pill form of it, but I am trying to help as much as I can, but she's against about pills/powders. She doesn't believe in this stuff really.

It's sad that some people as they get older become more obstinate, and unwilling to give a potential solution a shot. In this case perhaps you should had started with the big guns aniracetam, pramiracetam, or phenylpiracetam so for her to had felt an immediate effect. Hey, may be even sunifiram or noopept @ 5mg the dose that can easily be slip in someones food, lol ;)

Now about your sleeping problem that can be cause by too much choline, skipping a day of it. An other sign that you're having too much choline would be GI problems.

Edited by noot_in_the_sky, 25 May 2013 - 01:16 PM.

#6 Alizee

• Topic Starter
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:50 PM

Day 7,

Day 5-7 feel the same, but today I feel very emotional deattach almost to the point where I feel I am just a brain in a body. I cannot sleep unless I take megadoses of melatonin, and even then it's still hard to sleep, but once asleep I can sleep for 10-12 hrs which isn't normal but I blame that on the high dosage of melatonin. The dreams are bizarre and slightly vivid.. I can probably run for hours too, but I haven't tried. My motivation skills haven't increase, but once I get to it, I don't need to keep myself motivated. Focus is increase, but my mind feels like a one-track mind, which is probably a good thing.

I taken between 7.5-10 mg for the past few days.

Grandma,
no effects she said.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:08 AM

Day 7,

Day 5-7 feel the same, but today I feel very emotional deattach almost to the point where I feel I am just a brain in a body. I cannot sleep unless I take megadoses of melatonin, and even then it's still hard to sleep, but once asleep I can sleep for 10-12 hrs which isn't normal but I blame that on the high dosage of melatonin. The dreams are bizarre and slightly vivid.. I can probably run for hours too, but I haven't tried. My motivation skills haven't increase, but once I get to it, I don't need to keep myself motivated. Focus is increase, but my mind feels like a one-track mind, which is probably a good thing.

I taken between 7.5-10 mg for the past few days.

Grandma,
no effects she said.

What happened to your updates??

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deprenyl, selegiline, piracetam, choline, melatonin, motivation, confidence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users