GHK-Cu Internally?

ghk copper peptides

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Volcanic

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:49 AM

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and just want to say I appreciate all the info everyone has consolidated here. Interesting stuff.

As is posted elsewhere on the LongeCity forum, the copper peptide GHK-Cu is used in some skin/hair care products - it's supposed to encourage tissue remodeling. After looking through the research, I'm really interested to see what it can do internally. It was originally discovered as a natural blood component that caused old liver cells to behave like young ones.

I can't post links, but just google "the human tripeptide ghk" and you'll find a good overview of the research behind it. It seems to have potent epigenetic effects, and its blood levels drop some 60% as we age. I'm no biologist, but the science looks very promising.

The problem is nobody makes it as a supplement for internal use. According to one researcher in the field it could work in liposomes or possibly transdermally (presumably in greater doses than used in skin care products. I see that some forum members have been experimenting with another peptide, Epitalon - any ideas for GHK?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghk, copper, peptides

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users