Piracetam and SEVERE sweating?

piracetam sweating egg diet

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gonzolo

• 5 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

Here is my situation:
For the last 4 days (not including today) I consumed 8 whole eggs without taking any other choline supplements. I began to experience symptoms of high acetylcholine such as inability to experience pleasure and problems with complex thinking.
So as a result I searched for way to lower my acetylcholine and read that the "racetams" use up acetylcholine thus lower the acetylcholine elvels.
Today, I did not eat any eggs but consumed 3grams of piracetam to use up my acetylcholine levels. Well, about 3 hours after my dosage I broke out in SEVERE sweat, felt somewhat sick and needed to lie down. I was literally drenched in sweat. My diet for today was cereal and whole milk.
I have used piracetam + choline bitartrate before with good results. This time I took piracetam by itself, and this happened.

The only thing I found on the internet was this:
http://www.health.ha...date1005b.shtml

which shows that acetylcholine is used as a messenger in producing sweat.
Does anybody have any insight to why this happened?
Also can anyone give me some insight as to what foods may be used to lower acetylcholine, and also which nootropics lower acetylcholine? I am primarily interested in using foods, and supplements come second.

#2 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

Many nootropic supplements seem to trigger copious perspiration during even slightly increased activity for me. This definitely wasn't the case before I started my life extension experiments. But now, my metabolism has been jumpstarted from other things, such as exercise, diet, coconut oil, outdoor activities, etc. So maybe the nootropics are enhancing my metabolism which had already been increased. I don't really notice any correlation with lower acetycholine levels. When the sweating becomes problematic, I usually decrease my doses of coconut oil, nootropics, and increase my level of physical activity.

I suspect some sort of mechanism where my body is trying to (perhaps successfuly) chelate metals.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Absent

• 492 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

I believe it is a result of increased blood pressure/heart beats per minute. I get a similar effect on Adderall or similar stimulants. Messes up all my shirts so I tend to stay away from them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: piracetam, sweating, egg diet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users