White powder gold food of the gods?

white powder gold

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#61 Anagram 3.3

• 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

Oh my gosh! Now I have to melt the gold foil out of my Ormus cubes and boil it in dirt to make white gold. Thank the Corinthians for white gold!
-Not joking. :)

Edited by Anagram 3.3, 13 October 2013 - 08:42 PM.

#62 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

That is hilarious!

It would be if it wasn't the case that this kind of pseudo science crap is exactly what causes whole fields of unexplored aspects of reality to be left alone with its unparalleled power of inanity - happy to see Turnbuckle give the Mesogold a practical go though, for science (and possible IQ boost)!

So true.
The same thing happened to Colloidal Silver.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:55 AM

You mean this?

Attached File  ColloidalSilverGuy.jpg   10.1KB   14 downloads
  • like x 1

#64 Godof Smallthings

• 710 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:57 AM

You mean this?

It's Blue Steel!!

#65 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

Yeah because he consumed an ionic form of silver which is known to turn the skin blue. Whereas silver nano particles in their metallic form does not cause the condition.

#66 Anagram 3.3

• 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

My lungs react terribly to nano particles, especially C60 which is not even an abiological metal like those that make up colloidal silver. I have never actually injested silver nanoparticles, whats that like?

Edited by Anagram 3.3, 17 October 2013 - 03:59 AM.

#67 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

My lungs react terribly to nano particles, especially C60 which is not even an abiological metal like those that make up colloidal silver. I have never actually injested silver nanoparticles, whats that like?

Everyone's lungs react terribly to submicron particulates. They are not meant for inhalation, with the exception of certain drugs.

#68 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

Silver NPs are toxic to neurons--

Here, we used a mixed primary cell model consisting mainly of neurons and astrocytes and a minor proportion of oligodendrocytes to analyze the effects of well-characterized 20 and 40 nm silver nanoparticles (SNP). Similar gold nanoparticles served as control and proved inert for all endpoints tested. SNP induced a strong size-dependent cytotoxicity.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3307608/#!po=50.0000

• like x 1

#69 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

Again, they used ionic silver. Ionic silver is toxic and will turn you blue. Metallic silver should not be toxic. Just like ionic gold is toxic whereas metallic gold is not.

I should add I've been consuming silver nano particles for quite some time now almost daily and have yet to turn blue or experience any impairment in cognition. I've been consuming very small metallic silver nano particles around 1 - 10 nm. It helps with my acne and overall immune system. I haven't had a cold for years. I used to get sick at least a few times a year before I started with the SNP

Edited by dz93, 17 October 2013 - 02:35 PM.

#70 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

Again, they used ionic silver. Ionic silver is toxic and will turn you blue. Metallic silver should not be toxic. Just like ionic gold is toxic whereas metallic gold is not.

Actually, they found ionic silver to be almost as benign as gold NPs.

For comparison, we included ionic silver (solution of 1 and 2μM AgNO3). We assume that these concentrations of ionic silver would rather exceed the amount of ionic silver being released from the SNP. As our SNP are tightly coated with a covalent peptide layer, we actually do not expect any significant dissolution. Ionic silver produced only a minimal amount of ROS, which was comparable to the response measured with the GNP.

• like x 1

#71 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

Well every where that I have read says stay away from ionic silver. I've heard testimonials on forums about people having horrible experiences with ionic silver.

Ionic silver will combine with chloride when in the body and create silver chloride which is what causes the blue man condition.

Edited by dz93, 17 October 2013 - 02:44 PM.

• dislike x 1

#72 8bitmore

• 347 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

Actually, they found ionic silver to be almost as benign as gold NPs.

And on that note; are you still taking the MesoGold and, if yes, do you have anything new to report on that account?

Other than that it is clear to see from this thread why subjects on using metals for health that have historical commodity value derail easily; I mean "Silver and Gold", the value associations alone is enough for the mind to wander from the thread main topic (a particular form of gold) into the slightly outré corner cases of people somehow poisoning themselves to become blue with silver..etc. (..and now idle musings have been added to the soup)

#73 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

I have not been. Its too expensive and now I don't trust making it myself without being able to know for sure the particle size. I really wish I could take it for at least a year straight to see how it goes. After just one month I was experiencing great things. I can only imagine what one year will do.
  • like x 1

#74 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

And on that note; are you still taking the MesoGold and, if yes, do you have anything new to report on that account?

I'm now taking it every day or two and I can still say it doesn't appear to be harmful in any way. It perhaps has some positive mental effects, but they could easily be placebo. I did go running on mountain-bike trails for a couple of hours last weekend and that was easier than it ever had been before. Could be a coincidence.
  • like x 1

#75 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

You mean this?

:)
Check the colour of Silver Chloride.
Then ask yourself what the makeup of stomach acid and sweat are.

Now imagine drinking gallons of home made silver ions/colloids daily, where you have made the water more conductive with salt...

Now imagine being paid to appear on Ophra etc.

Where are the other smurfs/bluebloods? There's one that I know of?

#76 Anagram 3.3

• 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

Very interesting... The Wiki page on Silver Chloride says that it is an antidote for mercury poisoning.
http://en.wikipedia....Silver_chloride
Does this put coal into the silver Supplement train after all?

Edited by Anagram 3.3, 17 October 2013 - 11:01 PM.

• dislike x 1

#77 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

Well every where that I have read says stay away from ionic silver. I've heard testimonials on forums about people having horrible experiences with ionic silver.

The people who sell silver NPs seem to set up ionic silver as some sort of bogeyman. They don't seem to have much basis for those statements.

#78 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

The people who sell silver NPs seem to set up ionic silver as some sort of bogeyman. They don't seem to have much basis for those statements.

True that.
A PubMed search for Colloidal Silver does not give many results.
Silver Nanoparticles gives better results.

(Soz for taking the thread off topic)

#79 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

I've noticed that a number of people on Amazon remarking about enhanced dream recall with Mesogold, and I've experienced this too. I've also had an hallucinatory experience that was new to me. I dreamed that two men were coming into the bedroom and I jerked up, wide awake. Two men with guitars. Within seconds they broke up and disappeared, as if dream stuff had slipped into the real world.

Now I can't say for sure that Mesogold was responsible, as I've also been trying homemade liposomal glutathione (reduced). Still, reduced glutathione, while otherwise very good, did not have this effect on dreams.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 25 October 2013 - 08:42 PM.

#80 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

I've noticed that a number of people on Amazon remarking about enhanced dream recall with Mesogold, and I've experienced this too.

How much are you using?

#81 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

I've noticed that a number of people on Amazon remarking about enhanced dream recall with Mesogold, and I've experienced this too.

How much are you using?

Not much. A couple of teaspoons every day or two. Which is about 200 µg.

#82 Anagram 3.3

• 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

Are Hallucinations not considered bad signs anymore?

Evidence-" I am a person who gets very sick and has extremely uncomfortable hallucinations :sad:."

#83 vtrader

• Topic Starter
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:31 AM

Back to my original question, does anyone have any legit brands?

#84 alexburke

• 80 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:05 AM

I'm using monoatomic products from zptech.
Its a bit expensive but the products are producing actual effects.
I actually have a bunch of the stronger versions packed away because they were to strong.

#85 Animal

• 689 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

I've noticed that a number of people on Amazon remarking about enhanced dream recall with Mesogold, and I've experienced this too. I've also had an hallucinatory experience that was new to me. I dreamed that two men were coming into the bedroom and I jerked up, wide awake. Two men with guitars. Within seconds they broke up and disappeared, as if dream stuff had slipped into the real world.

Hypnopompic hallucinations, I've experienced them regularly since I was about twelve. They can be associated with enhanced creativity and improved consolidation of semantic memory, a sentiment expressed by such notable individuals as Isaac Newton and Nikola Tesla.

They are also a potential symptom of narcolepsy, which I have been inconclusively tested for. Of course this is only when they are present with other symptoms of the disorder.

The last one I had (on Friday morning) involved a gargoyle sitting at the foot of my bed, which flew into me as I sat up in shock. They used to terrify me when I first began experiencing them as a child. :wacko:

Edited by Animal, 10 November 2013 - 01:11 AM.

#86 mait

• 256 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

Hello,

2 years ago I took 2 or 3 bottles of Aurasol and I can attest it had quite strong effect on my poor WM level compared to other supps - only C60 in EVOO 25mg a week has had stronger effects. I read many papers that evaluated the ingestion of colloidal gold in toxicological standpoint and scientific studies could not convince me that colloidal gold is 100% safe. This and the high price of Aurasol made me stop back then. Still I contacted Guy. E. Abraham back then and here is what I could find out:

Hello

What is the minimal gold particle size in Aurasol food supplement your company is offering. What is the possibility it being under 3 nm??? If and then what kind of modifications are made in basic G. Frens process - I assume this is the method Aurasol colloidal gold is made. My concerns are based on several animal in vivo studies and several in vitro studies that show that colloidal particles under the size of 2,5- 2nm are hazardous.

Thus, although at first glance the possible cytotox
icity of gold nanospheres is rather contradictory, we
came to the conclusion that, in general, overall exper
imental data suggest an inference complying with the
majority of works, namely, that if the upper limit of the
particle concentration does not exceed 1012 parti
cles/ml, then colloidal GNPs do not display cytotox
icity down to small sizes of 3–5 nm. The lower limit of
toxicity relative to the GNP diameters is 1–2 nm and
is determined by their ability to irreversibly bind to key
biomolecules (DNA and others) and change the func
tioning of cellular molecular processes.

It was noted in the above mentioned paper [56]
that the high toxicity of 1.4nm Au55 clusters can be
associated with a size similarity to Bform DNA.
Thus, these works suggest that a transition to the sizes
of classical colloid particles (15 nm) drastically
decreases cytotoxicity when compared with atomic
clusters of about 1–2 nm, which are capable of irre
versibly binding to DNA and, possibly, other key mol
ecules.

With Best Regards
Mait ___________

Our Particle size on the Aurasol is between 3-10nm.

We will be mailing you the studies/articles written by Dr. Abraham.

Best to you,
Gina Jauregui
On behalf of Dr. Guy Abraham M.D

Dear Mait,
I read the paper you sent. The toxicity in these studies can be attributed to the carrier substance used, not the gold colloids themselves. The recommendations by the authors are word for word what I recommended almost 20 years ago in the evaluation of gold colloids. I am mailing you some publications on colloidal gold.
(see the monograph I am sending you)

Best to you,
Dr. Guy E. Abraham M.D

Please note that the colloidal gold particles less than 2nm that cause problem were complex to toxic chemicals which could be the cause of this negative effect.

Best to you,
Dr. Guy E. Abraham M.D

See Attached for your information-
A particle distribution of the last batch

The smallest particle is 2.2 & the largest is 8.8

Best to you

All in all Guy. E. Abraham was really helpful in communication with me and provided some really good information in responses to my e-mails. The manuscript I received was quite an interesting to read in terms of MoA of Aurasol.

Btw this is the thread, where I shared my experiences before: http://www.longecity...ny-experiences/

Here are the posts from this thread I find worth sharing:

Mesogold particle size distribution: http://www.purestcol...om/MesoGold.pdf

According to this Mesogold's particle distribution is quite dense at sub 2nm area, which can cause problems, whereas Aurasol (see excel attachment received from G.E. Abraham) does not seem to have high amount of particles in sub 2nm area.

In addition, the authors demonstrated that 1.4nm clusters induced cell necrosis after 12h incubation and that 1.2nm clusters induced apoptosis. Data on the toxicity of 1.4nm gold clusters to healthy and tumor human cells were also assessed by Tsoli et al. [133]. It was noted in the abovementioned paper [56]
that the high toxicity of 1.4nm Au55 clusters can be associated with a size similarity to Bform DNA. Thus, these works suggest that a transition to the sizes of classical colloid particles (15 nm) drastically decreases cytotoxicity when compared with atomic clusters of about 1–2 nm, which are capable of irreversibly binding to DNA and, possibly, other key molecules.

Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/21082078

Attached Files

Edited by mait, 10 November 2013 - 01:36 PM.

#87 kenorb

• 62 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:00 PM

In addition, the authors demonstrated that 1.4nm clusters induced cell necrosis after 12h incubation and that 1.2nm clusters induced apoptosis. Data on the toxicity of 1.4nm gold clusters to healthy and tumor human cells were also assessed by Tsoli et al. [133]. It was noted in the abovementioned paper [56]
that the high toxicity of 1.4nm Au55 clusters can be associated with a size similarity to Bform DNA. Thus, these works suggest that a transition to the sizes of classical colloid particles (15 nm) drastically decreases cytotoxicity when compared with atomic clusters of about 1–2 nm, which are capable of irreversibly binding to DNA and, possibly, other key molecules.

Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/21082078

Few negative opinions about monotomic gold:

http://www.life-enth...mus-a-1273.html

http://educate-yours...ce15aug05.shtml

http://educate-yours...in24jan07.shtml

#88 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:34 AM

Few negative opinions about monotomic gold:

http://www.life-enth...mus-a-1273.html
http://educate-yours...ce15aug05.shtml
http://educate-yours...in24jan07.shtml

From the second link...

Precautionary note from Ken Adachi:

[Readers should be aware that Anna Hayes mentions in her books that taking mono atomic gold is ultimately harmful. She claims that the initial growth of psychic awareness is not permanent, but rather levels off and later declines. Further, she says that the promotion of mono atomic gold is an Illuminati deception. While attracting the public with sugar plums of enhanced psychic clarity and improved health, the ulterior purpose of promoting mono atomic gold is to cause the destruction of the ten additional virtual DNA strands which all humans possess and which are now manifesting into 3D reality as seen with the 3, 4, or even 5 strands of DNA that now show up in the blood of Blue Indigo (Millennium) children.

... it goes on from their in a similar vein. So, ummm...
  • Informative x 2

#89 Methos000

• 144 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:11 PM

I'm not sure that even enhanced psychic clarity would be worth the loss of my ten additional virtual DNA strands, and I really don't want this shit manifesting into 3D reality. Damn those Illuminati deceivers! Besides, I haven't even bought the 3D glasses for my Sony Bravia TV yet, so how would I know even if it did happen to manifest in that way?

Edited by Methos000, 30 July 2014 - 04:16 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:41 AM

In Korea and maybe other parts of the world? suddenly about a year ago these Nano Gold and Nano Silver toothbrushes http://www.royaldent...ts/toothbrushes were everywhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users