* * * * * 1 votes

oxiracetam and aniracetam together

oxiracetam aniracetam oxiracetam + aniracetam

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Megan Boehm

• 10 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:38 PM

Hello, I'm new to the world of nootropics. Currently I take a whole food multivitamin, cod liver oil + high vitamin butter oil blend, and skate liver oil supplement every morning. I am interested in adding something to this stack to help promote mental clarity / verbal fluency.

Is it generally advisable to take both oxiracetam and aniracetam together? I understand that every person's different, and it takes time to find the right dosage, but since aniracetam affects right brain usage and oxiracetam left, I am thinking this would be a logical combination. (I am sure I am over-simplifying things here, though.)

If anyone takes both of these together and could offer any insight I would be most appreciative. I've searched the forum but haven't found much information for these supplements being taken together.

I am considering taking about one gram each, once a day, at the same time.

#2 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

That is a combination that worked well for me. Oxiracetam is really great for focus and getting things done. Aniracetam elevates my mood, makes conversation more fluid and often helps me have deeper insight into problems.

But if you've not taken either one before, give each one a trial of a few days separately before taking them together.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Megan Boehm

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:16 PM

That is a combination that worked well for me. Oxiracetam is really great for focus and getting things done. Aniracetam elevates my mood, makes conversation more fluid and often helps me have deeper insight into problems.

But if you've not taken either one before, give each one a trial of a few days separately before taking them together.

Thank you. At what dose did/do you take each one? I was thinking of a gram each, once a day, in the AM.

I will also consider your suggestion for starting out on one or the other.

Edited by Megan Boehm, 29 January 2014 - 09:16 PM.

#4 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:43 AM

I took between 600 mg - 1000 mg in the morning.

#5 mrd1

• 460 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:04 PM

Assuming that oxiracetam has the same binding as piracetam just with greater potency. Than yes, because mglu2 is largely excusive to piracetam while aniracetam binds to the mglu3 and dopamine, sert, and nicotinic system.

#6 Megan Boehm

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:18 PM

I took between 600 mg - 1000 mg in the morning.

Just wondering - if it worked well for you, why did you stop?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:28 PM

Because I don't like taking the racetams all the time for these reasons:

I take a lot of other supplements and plant based noots already

The racetams lose their noticeable effect if I take them continuously

I have some doubts about their purity and thus their safety for the long term

Some of them cause a crash or burnout effect

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: oxiracetam, aniracetam, oxiracetam + aniracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users