nootropic time of day supplement when to take timing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Moomin

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:12 PM

Hello,

I am a long time lurker and this is my first post here. I have found some suggestions but not that many answers or a whole topic on when to take supplements/nootropics, so i made this topic/question.

I have tried Ciltep and Noopept and various other mild substances.

To my question...

But the bottom line is that there's hardly no info on when to take these, if you are taking many things. I bet everyone or most are taking some form of vitamins and other things along with Noots.

For example if i am taking Fish oil and many other vitamins, should i take them after i wake up and then take Ciltep or other nootropics. So i would be probably taking 10 different pills just to get my morning routine.

Well 10 is maybe too much, but you get the idea. So i thought people could enlighten others in the best timing or situation to take nootropics and supplements. We could make a suggestion list of supplement times to a google doc or something to make things less complicated for everyone.

To start if someone would tell best time to take these?

Ciltep / Vitamins in various forms / Omega3 / Racetams / Uridine / Noopept / Ashwagandha / Lion's Mane

And to not get derailed im not suggesting to take all of these at the same time, but just to see when is the best time to take which one and in what form. With food or without, with water or without etc.

Thanks

#2 Ritchie

• 183 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:37 AM

There is generally no specific timing to take nootropics, other than basic logic(Take stimulating ones in the morning, sedating ones before bed etc.)
You may become tolerant to the stronger racetams so reserve that for times that you actually need it, but other than that most of the stuff you're taking is safe for daily use. Try to take them together and see if you get nauseas, or you could speed them out through the day. There isn't any sort of magic time to take a supplement or nootropic that will make it more effective.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 Jeoshua

• 662 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:56 AM

Most of the active ingredients in CILTEP are fat soluble, so it can be taken safely and effectively after a meal or Fish Oil.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#4 Moomin

• Topic Starter
  • 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:40 AM

There is generally no specific timing to take nootropics, other than basic logic(Take stimulating ones in the morning, sedating ones before bed etc.)
You may become tolerant to the stronger racetams so reserve that for times that you actually need it, but other than that most of the stuff you're taking is safe for daily use. Try to take them together and see if you get nauseas, or you could speed them out through the day. There isn't any sort of magic time to take a supplement or nootropic that will make it more effective.

But if i were to take something like Lion's Mane in the morning, it would produce NGF for the day. If it does that at all. But then when i got to sleep the effect of Lion's Mane is not available. During sleep my brain is in rebuilding mode so it wont get the benefits of that specific substance in that state. So that's what i mean by timing, because not all of the substances effect for the whole day. So it does matter when you take these things. Because you cant take them all at the same time in periods of 12h to get it going 24/7. You need to cycle them to not get your self drained out of everything. But that's just my thought and im not an expert in these things so that's why im asking =)

Most of the active ingredients in CILTEP are fat soluble, so it can be taken safely and effectively after a meal or Fish Oil.

Alright, thanks for the information. I would take CILTEP during my lunch since i don't eat breakfast. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic, time of day, supplement, when to take, timing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users