iooododd

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 knightly

• 75 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:56 PM

hello,

I use to always drink coffee, but one night I did this:

at 11pm, I got my 100% Arabic coffee, 7 mugs, and put filled each cup about 25%-35% full. (it added up to about half the coffee jar i used).

I then put hot water in each mug, then I let them get a small bit cool.

I then drank 6 mugs, ( I could just not finish the 7th mug). it was like lava and tar, it was like drinking tar from the road..

then about 11:45pm, I was feeling "good", I was OK yeah things are pretty good this is good.

BUT THEN IT HAPPENED. I freaked out, my heart rate was crazy, I was sweating,felt like I was going to die,etc,etc.

I stopped reading my book, got on the sofa, and drank water. I could not get to sleep, until 6am... it was awful. I felt like I was going to die,

BUT NO I STOOK ONTO MY LIFE, I DRANK loads of water (LOADS OF IT) and ate so much food to stop the coffe from asborting, and water to flush it out and keep my heart and everything OK.

I luckyly survived.

but ever since then any time I take a stimulant I become differnt. its just not the same...

why is

this

??

thanks.

#2 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:14 PM

Maybe its because you have some sort of Subconscious reaction..

I'm the exact same with medical cannabis, i used to smoke it all the time, until i had a bad reaction.

Now every time i smoke medical cannabis i have a panic attack reaction and i cant handle the effects of cannabis, even though i used to smoke it everyday and could smoke an ounce on my own, now i cant even have one pull of a joint, if i have one puff of a joint, i have severe anxiety and panic / paranoia.

Its mind over matter in this case, your mind is doing this more than the stimulants, especially if its just coffee.

You obviously wasn't sensitive to caffeine or coffee before you overdosed. 

Its probably more of a mental and psychological thing than an actual physiological reaction when you take stimulants

Edited by Mr.Nootropic, 29 May 2014 - 02:17 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:33 AM

This sounds like bullshit. Caffeine increases calcium, magnesium and potassium loss. This is why caffeine megadoses can kill people suddenly; their heart just stops because of the catastrophic loss of these electrolytes. You were hypokalemic and could have died. This also explains your anxiety, changes in heart rate, low levels of these electrolytes is a common cause of anxiety and palpitations, it has nothing to do with 'mind over matter'. Drinking more water actually would have made you worse by flushing out more when you needed your electrolytes replaced, but maybe you got just enough from the food to help you out... assuming you're telling the truth and I'm not sure you are given some of your other posts. But if true and you respond differently to stimulants now it's because you fucked yourself up and you haven't taken steps to rebalance your electrolytes and if it's been two years then perhaps you hurt your kidneys.

Edited by Duchykins, 31 May 2014 - 01:34 AM.

• dislike x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users