- - - - -

Sunifiram dosing

sunifiram

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sleepyaswespeak

• 29 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:21 AM

Ok guys I'm a long time user but thought I had forgotten my password and was helplessly going through posts instead of trying a password
anyways I am here now really need help.
I have have my sunifiram for a while but lost it's scoop and I don't have access to a scale so how do I measure 5 mg ? Reasons why I can't get a scale are too complicated. (-along the lines of poor medical student in debt!) anyways any suggestions would really help because when I take a larger dose of sunifiram I get a brain fog . It just has to be perfect!
Thanks !!

#2 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:35 AM

You are dealing with a substance that is largely unknown for humans, may induce excitotoxicity, has given you brain fog in larger dosages and you want to take it without an accurate way to measure it???? You are a medical student and likely are a smart person, please get a scale or another scoop. Please! Even the scoop is not entirely accurate but it is a heck of a lot better than "eyeballing" it.

If something did go wrong, you would have no frame of reference other than "somebody online told me that 5mg of sunifram is approximately this much and I believed them." Something like this probably won't happen but if you want consistent effects, you really should take the same dosage every time, especially since you get brain fog in higher dosages.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Geoffrey

• 218 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:05 AM

FW900's advice is good, but if you really have no way of measuring it, use the eye of a normal-sized sewing needle as a scoop -- the type that people have to concentrate hard in order to thread the cotton through. That quantity should be under 5mg unless you really heap it.

#4 knockout_mice

• 51 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:16 AM

Well, if you know how much you've got, e.g. 100mg, dissolve it in 100ml water and measure 5ml with a syringe. Your substance will dissolve evenly in the water. You can add ethanol as a preservative if you want to store it for a long time.

But seriously, get a scale. Here's one for 22 bucks.

http://www.dx.com/p/...esolution-10515

Edited by knockout_mice, 10 June 2014 - 06:19 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 SearchingForAnswers

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:14 AM

Will it dissolve ok in PG?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sunifiram

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users