• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

NEW UFO Witness Footage

ufo

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Luminosity

• 2,000 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:28 AM

Little known documentary footage of a UFO witness has come to light.  A country housewife in Britain witnessed a UFO in the 1950's.  It came down so low over her house that she could look the occupants in the eye.  She said they were nice looking with blond pageboys.  Her children also saw it.  The footage was taken in the sixties, I think.    

She sounds credible:

http://www.unknownco...al-honesty-here

There's also plenty of recent images of UFO's below.  So much for the "Where's the evidence?" theory.

http://www.unknownco...ut-there/latest

Edited by Luminosity, 04 July 2014 - 05:37 AM.

• unsure x 1

#2 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:40 AM

How come there are no alien artifacts? 

#3 Clacksberg

• 138 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:31 AM

Blonde page boy hairstyle on aliens, Be interesting to see how this ufo thing changes over time. i mean ufo's today just seem to be lights in the sky and thats it..

Edited by cactus fast back, 04 July 2014 - 11:35 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:53 PM

If it happened in the 1950's it was probably the CIA: 

https://twitter.com/...429844777037824

• Informative x 1

#5 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:31 PM

Oh, right.  Some lady in England swears she saw a "UFO", complete with beautiful blond aliens in "pageboy" haircuts, with "fishbowls" on their heads.  Where are the two boys who supposedly witnessed this?   And you think this clip was "suppressed"?  That's perfect.  UFOs plus conspiracy-theoretic big evil government suppression.  Classic Luminosity.

• like x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#6 Dolph

• 512 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:04 PM

Oh, right.  Some lady in England swears she saw a "UFO", complete with beautiful blond aliens in "pageboy" haircuts, with "fishbowls" on their heads.  Where are the two boys who supposedly witnessed this?   And you think this clip was "suppressed"?  That's perfect.  UFOs plus conspiracy-theoretic big evil government suppression.  Classic Luminosity.

Niner is one of "THEM"!!!  :ph34r:

• Cheerful x 3
  • Well Written x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1

#7 Clacksberg

• 138 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:59 PM

Bring on the Blond Venusian beauties!!

• Good Point x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#8 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:57 PM

Some people's idea of evidence is both amusing and alarming
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#9 serp777

• 622 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:11 AM

Well if she sounds credible then it must be the truth, along with all of the religious people of the word. 

• Good Point x 2

#10 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:16 AM

I saw 2 saucers flying low along the bed of Neva river, as I was crossing Liteyny bridge on foot. I saw them from about 30-20 meters away (as I ran toward them to take a closer look). The things were the classical saucer shape: 2 wide-rimmed soup plates held rim to rim. They were silvery and no more than a meter in diameter, more like 60-70 cm.  If there were any aliens inside, they should be no bigger than a lab rat. 

Seeing is believing. 

• Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#11 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:22 AM

I shall continue to suspend belief until seeing then
  • Good Point x 1

#12 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:28 AM

@Dakman: that's a rational attitude. I probably would do the same if it were not for that one experience, in my already long life. But. If you look into the issue, which I did years ago, there is plenty of quite credible accounts. The account in this thread, the fish bowl hings, left me uneasy.

The thing is, the universe is humongous  and to think that we are the only 'intelligent' life is preposterous. It stems from religious believes, none of which accounted for the possibility that 'God' could have created more fun places to play in and to visit than just this beautiful, by all accounts, planet. Funny that this belief was dominant among the scientific establishment, as recently as the 1980s --after Star Trek! There were serious papers published that 'proved' that no other 'intelligent' life could possibly visit us, 'supported' by our 'understanding' of physics. LOL

The most perplexing part about 'aliens' is why they obviously don't want to interfere in any way. Like we're things under the glass, to watch but not to touch. An experiment?  :)   

PS

But then again, the 'visitors' could be us, from the future -- ah?

Edited by xEva, 08 July 2014 - 01:43 AM.

#13 ADVANCESSSS

• 353 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:27 AM

@Dakman: that's a rational attitude. I probably would do the same if it were not for that one experience, in my already long life. But. If you look into the issue, which I did years ago, there is plenty of quite credible accounts. The account in this thread, the fish bowl hings, left me uneasy.

The thing is, the universe is humongous  and to think that we are the only 'intelligent' life is preposterous. It stems from religious believes, none of which accounted for the possibility that 'God' could have created more fun places to play in and to visit than just this beautiful, by all accounts, planet. Funny that this belief was dominant among the scientific establishment, as recently as the 1980s --after Star Trek! There were serious papers published that 'proved' that no other 'intelligent' life could possibly visit us, 'supported' by our 'understanding' of physics. LOL

The most perplexing part about 'aliens' is why they obviously don't want to interfere in any way. Like we're things under the glass, to watch but not to touch. An experiment?  :)   

PS

But then again, the 'visitors' could be us, from the future -- ah?

There isn't no time, universe is the universe and there is space and particles with physics and they move around through space and it's just where they move next, I highly doubt time and time travel~ 

I'v seen a red light very bright/vivid in the morning waiting for bus in a magnifisent orange cloud sky and for like 28 seconds and was going in many directions and back and forth through the fog and went so fast and was moving to the other side of the sky............I'v also seen a blue light go behind the sink super fast and then to my right it went into my mom's room I guess and for a micro moment seen a blue-light door appear at tall as the ceiling and had spikes at each corner, next night I think it was my mom and then I went to it and we smelt a rotten egg smell there...

#14 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:25 PM

I've seen drones, spying on things.  Just like those disk shaped saucers, but with three vertically mounted propellers round the edges. 

I also once died and had an out-of -body experience, (when struck by a truck and thrown thru the air).  Saw the white light, and the city of light with many souls streaming toward it from across the universe.  Really. 

Later in the ICU I saw many other things, talked to God and Moses.... Opiates are a wonderful thing when you are in pain.

Eyewitness testimony is not reliable.  Believe nothing that you hear, and only half of what you see.

• unsure x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ufo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users