coluracetam piracetam noopept

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 brucebanner

• 43 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:43 PM

Hi,

Summary: I would best describe it as clear fluid thoughts. It really does feel like a brain fog has been removed.

I've been trying this on and off for the past week or two and I've been getting good results. You need a lot of self-control with this stack because the world will seem so amazing that all you will want to do is sit outside, with the weather being as it is, and just marvel at nature. You won't feel like smoking (green) or drinking.
I dose at around ~7am and it generally lasts until 2pm or so.

7am:

Coluracetam - 10mg - sublingually:

This might be contributing the most to the stack.

Most immediate effects:

• The anti-anxiety effects are almost perfect, it's not too strong - it's just enough - I would rank the strength as 6-7/10, with Phenibut being ~8-9/10 but Phenibut makes me feel sorta off. I've never taken pharmaceutical grade anti-anxiety meds before so I cannot compare against those.
  • Vision is improved but not as pronounced as Noopept. I'd give Noopept a point up on this.
  • Drastically improves mood. I feel like smiling at people in the morning.
  • I get the 'in the moment' feeling.

Questions:

• I am slightly worried about this: the mood effects are so profound I am beginning to wonder what the long-term effects are. How does it compare to taking a pharmaceutical grade anti-depressant?
  • Is there a tolerance? How often should I cycle this?
  • I really do hope someone writes a detailed post on how to make a sublingual solution. I am sure a lot of people would benefit greatly. I am not very familiar with chemistry so I am very hesitant on playing with the limited supply I have left.

Noopept - 10mg - sublingually:

I've been getting mixed results with this because initially I was getting really bad headaches. I think the CDP choline might have helped. I sometimes omit this depending on how I feel.

I might replace this with Sunifiram in my next trial, but I am not too sure about the long-term effects of Sunifiram.

Most immediate effects:

• I had a very euphoric moment last weekend where I was standing on the corner of one of the main roads in London and experienced such intense stimulation - visuals, sounds, smells etc. - that I was slightly confused, or in awe. It almost triggered an anxiety attack. I smoked tobacco to calm myself down but that didn't help. It felt like my brain was trying to process so many things at once that it just flipped. All in all, this is going down as a really profound moment in my life.

Someone Who Isn't Me smokes Marijuana and knows how to handle such situations but experiencing such a high, if I can call it that, whilst completely sober was surreal.

In my opinion, Noopept caused this. I definitely agree with the others that say the effects of Noopept build over time.
  • Again the anti-anxiety effect is profound.
  • Feels more stimulating than the others. My eyes immediately brighten up.
  • Focus improved.
  • Visualising abstract concepts is easier.

Piracetam - 3g:

This improves my verbal fluency, without it things don't flow. I find it hard to describe how Piracetam exactly effects me but I notice when it's not there.

A lot people claim Aniracetam improves verbal fluency but not in my case. I am probably one of the few people it doesn't have this nice effect on.

I will try a smaller dose.

CDP - 150-250mg, generally 250mg:

I get headaches if I don't supplement choline.

~2pm:

Aniracetam - 750mg, with ALCAR - 1200mg:

I get a slight headache (3/10 pain rating). Headaches are very unpredictable.

Misc:

Complex Multivitamin here's a link since there's a lot of stuff in the tablet: http://www.bulkpowde...min-complex.html.

3-5 fish oil capsules, ~5g in total.

I use a host of adaptogens or ayurveda herbs. Most are very subtle except Bacopa, which I can immediately notice. I can list these if desired.

I smoke two/three hand-rolled cigarettes: one at 7am, another at probably midday and another when I've had dinner.

I go to the gym two-three times a week and occasionally cycle to work.

I have a good diet.

I am going to try to add Modafinil.

• like x 1

#2 knockout_mice

• 51 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:37 PM

smokin' noopept yo, gazing wikipedia fo real

i only take the colu for the awesome feel

crack piracetam is hurting my throat

but my brain is now bigger than a boat

Thanks for your post, brucebanner! Don't forget that Coluracetam is a research chemical with a unique mechanism of action, so it's not really comparable to other nootropics or antidepressants. Subjective feeling is one thing, but without proper testing (like cambridgebrainsciences.com / self-blinded experiments) you can't be sure about the validity of the perceived improvement. I don't recommend taking Coluracetam daily, but it can be useful on an as-needed basis.

By the way I heard stories about sensitization with Coluracetam, so the anxiolytic effect gets stronger from day to day. I can't tell you about this, because I only use it once weekly.

• Cheerful x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 brucebanner

• Topic Starter
  • 43 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:51 PM

I'll just look at my chess ranking on chess.com? :)

#4 brucebanner

• Topic Starter
  • 43 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:24 AM

In summary: I like it, a lot, but twitching right eye is not something that I can stand.

I added Sunifiram today instead of Noopept, so dose was:

7am:

Piracetam - 3g

Coluracetam - 10mg

Sunifiram - 10mg

CDP - ~200mg, I had two eggs as well

Effects:

• I got very confident, e.g., I kept prolonged eye contact with girls I found attractive. I also almost picked up a random kid as I going up the stairs, 'cause I simply felt like doing it.
  • Maybe because of the above, very strong anxiolytic effect.
  • This is very mood-enhancing like Coluracetam. I would say this is slightly stronger. I need to try it a bit more.
  • Visuals were sharper than Coluracetam and probably Noopept.
  • Thoughts were coming to me rather quickly. I found it very easily to adjust to things, e.g., social situations seemed very easy to deal with. Not to sound silly, it's as if I knew what the other person was feeling so I would quickly adjust to make them more comfortable. Going to sound like a mad-man now, but it really need seem like I knew what was going to happen.
  • I found it very easy to evaluate myself and adjust, like above. Mistakes that I'd been making in past seemed very apparent to me, e.g., friendships that had been broken, work ethic etc.
  • Willingness to just try things out.
  • Definitely found learning fun or interesting 'cause my brain was just trying to make sense of everything. See last point in 'Negatives' below. I wanted to explore, or decipher, everything I happen to look at.
  • It's also quite stimulating. I felt my pulse quicken.
  • I need to try it a bit more but I think it increased verbal fluency.

Lasted until ~2pm, and I re-dosed:

Coluracetam- 10mg

Sunifram- 10mg

WOW! Visuals were so amazing I was ignoring my colleague :( when we had lunch together, and just ended up staring at the trees. I even went on to detail why I found the leaves on the tree so fascinating. We had a conversation that lasted almost an hour - non-stop - after I got over telling him about how the tree was so beautiful. He probably thought I was insane.

Same experience on the way home, my colleague and I were so engaged in the conversation we found it hard to stop - he even said you're asking very interesting questions today.

Negatives:

• My right eye started twitching after the 2pm dose. This was definitely the Sunifram causing it. WTF!? Noticed in the morning as well, but it wasn't that profound.
  • I didn't like my pulse feeling that high.
  • Need more experimenting but I felt my thoughts were everywhere, it's as if I was trying to make connections to what I happen to be looking at.
    I will re-explain once I had a few more trials.
  • Like I said before, I am very worried about things that have such a profound effect.

Questions:

• Any one used Nefiracetam? From my understanding they are the same?
  • Does this have a tolerance? Something so strong must have. Almost reminds me of Modafinil - you never get the initial feeling unless you stop for ~2 weeks or more.
  • Someone please help us make a sublingual solution :)

Edited by brucebanner, 09 July 2014 - 12:25 AM.

#5 brucebanner

• Topic Starter
  • 43 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:02 AM

Tried again this morning. Eye twitching is still present, if not worse than before.

Does this stop eventually? If so I will continue dosing since the effects are pretty awesome.

#6 brucebanner

• Topic Starter
  • 43 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:20 PM

Anxiolytic seems to be build up over time!? At least when combined with Sunifiram.

I need more time but I don't feel this is that great for studying, in so far as it does not put me in that serious mode of wanting to study. Piracetam and Noopept seem to do that quite well. As does Sunifiram, if left in a quite place with distractions since it's quite easy to get distracted with external stimuli whilst on this.

Sunifiram - 10mg and Coluracetam - 10mg, both sublingually, is better than Phenibut. If the effects persists, I am going to throw out the tub as it's very easy to abuse Phenibut.

#7 Justchill

• 315 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:31 AM

sweet; keep us posted!

I find that too much coluracetam makes me sleepy!

Today I'm on sunifiram (couple of mg's / red scoop) + phenibut + minerals; nice also :) but phenibut also makes you feel everything is going OK ^^

#8 redFishBlueFish

• 186 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:18 AM

Anxiolytic seems to be build up over time!? At least when combined with Sunifiram.

I need more time but I don't feel this is that great for studying, in so far as it does not put me in that serious mode of wanting to study. Piracetam and Noopept seem to do that quite well. As does Sunifiram, if left in a quite place with distractions since it's quite easy to get distracted with external stimuli whilst on this.

Sunifiram - 10mg and Coluracetam - 10mg, both sublingually, is better than Phenibut. If the effects persists, I am going to throw out the tub as it's very easy to abuse Phenibut.

Bruce,

Please provide an update. I keep receiving mixed reviews on coluracetam and piracetam. I would love to make both part of my daily.

Edited by redFishBlueFish, 01 September 2014 - 06:23 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:47 PM

Sunifiram alone don't suit me at all? Do you think that I will have more chance by combining it with coluracetam ? I don't like taking choline 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coluracetam, piracetam, noopept

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users