• Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

POLL -- Benefits/detriments for NSI-189

nsi-189 poll benefits detriments hippocampus

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Poll: Gauging the effects of NSI-189 -- A Poll (27 member(s) have cast votes)

First things first -- Did you benefit from using NSI-189?

1. Yes, it has been life-changing for the better (7 votes [25.93%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.93%

2. Yes, a lot (6 votes [22.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

3. Yes, a little (8 votes [29.63%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.63%

4. Neutral/no noticeable benefit (4 votes [14.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.81%

5. No, it was harmful (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. No, it was very harmful (2 votes [7.41%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

7. No, it has made my life substantially worse (0 votes [0.00%])

How long did you use NSI-189?

1. Less than 1 week (2 votes [7.41%] - View)

2. 1 - 2 Weeks (2 votes [7.41%] - View)

3. 2 - 4 Weeks (5 votes [18.52%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.52%

4. 1 - 2 Months (12 votes [44.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

5. 2 Months+ (6 votes [22.22%] - View)

For what reason were you using NSI-189? (Multiple Selections Allowed)

1. Major Depressive Disorder (15 votes [18.52%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.52%

2. Social Anxiety (11 votes [13.58%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.58%

3. Generalized Anxiety Disorder (10 votes [12.35%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.35%

4. Traumatic Brain Injury (4 votes [4.94%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.94%

5. Substance-abuse related brain injury (7 votes [8.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.64%

6. Poor memory (17 votes [20.99%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.99%

7. Generalized cognitive enhancement/Nootropic properties (17 votes [20.99%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.99%

Were you ever at any point using ScienceGuy's initial group buy batch of NSI-189?

1. Yes (8 votes [29.63%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.63%

2. No (19 votes [70.37%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 70.37%

Have you used other variations of NSI-189 and found any differences between products?

1. Yes (4 votes [14.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.81%

2. No (23 votes [85.19%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 85.19%

Would/do you plan on continuing to use NSI-189 if you were 100% certain the product was pure and legitimate?

1. Yes (21 votes [77.78%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 77.78%

2. No (6 votes [22.22%] - View)

If NSI-189 is considered to be one of your top/favorite nootropics/substances for mental health benefits, how would you rank it?

1. 1st (12 votes [44.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

2. 2nd (6 votes [22.22%] - View)

3. 3rd (3 votes [11.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

4. 4th (0 votes [0.00%])

5. 5th (0 votes [0.00%])

6. It is not one of my top five (6 votes [22.22%] - View)

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Rior

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:25 PM

It seems that, so far, nobody has set up a poll regarding the benefits or detriments of NSI-189.  The NSI thread is a jumbled mess of discussion regarding benefits, product sources, validity of products, stock prices, etc. So that said, I wanted to boil it down to a simple poll to see some peoples' answers regarding the effects of their NSI.

I haven't created many polls, so I hope it's decent enough/fair enough to correctly gauge peoples' reactions.  If there are any questions that anyone think should be added, let me know.

As for your post below, if you choose to contribute, PLEASE include at least the following:

• General description of your source (Nyles, Scienceguy's, VLK, etc)
  • Benefits? Yes/no
  • Duration of use

Yes, I know much of that is repeating what's in the poll. The poll is for purposes of compilation, while your post is for purposes of expanding on your answers if you feel so inclined to do so.  

Thanks to everyone who participates!

AND PLEASE TRY NOT TO DERAIL THE TOPIC!  The general "NSI-189" thread is where further discussion of vendors/validity (unless you want to mention in your post whether or not you specifically think your specific product was legitimate), stock prices, ANYTHING unrelated to exclusively the DIRECT effects of NSI should be discussed.

Edited by Rior, 09 July 2014 - 09:26 PM.

#2 Rior Re: POLL -- Benefits/detriments for NSI-189

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:24 PM

I want to apologize to those who'd like this poll to have private answers, I'm going to contact a moderator to see if they can change that as I no longer have access to do so. 

sponsored ad

#3 swolo Re: POLL -- Benefits/detriments for NSI-189

• yes

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:07 AM

No responses thus far from the people who experienced neuropathy...

#4 JackO'Roses Re: POLL -- Benefits/detriments for NSI-189

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:19 AM

While this might be a relatively minor annoyance when compared to MDD, is anyone experiencing

1. ravenous hunger?
  2. weight gain? 

Good Luck/God Bless

Be Safe/Be Cool

:cool:

#5 swolo Re: POLL -- Benefits/detriments for NSI-189

• yes

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:12 AM

no effects on appetite here

#6 tolerant Re: POLL -- Benefits/detriments for NSI-189

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:21 AM

This is a very good question. Yesterday I was surprised to find that if you go back in this thread, there are people whose symptoms got worse after taking it. This was my initial experience with it, although I now speculate whether it was due to another substance or incorrect form/dose/vendor of NSI as far as my needs are concerned. I have also communicated with people who experienced deterioration in depression/anxiety while taking NSI. However, there are also stories of near-miraculous recovery.

I think it is very hard to truly understand the spread of people's reactions, because some/most people who experience a bad reaction, or for whom it doesn't work after they've placed much hope in it tend to be to depressed to post their reactions, especially in light of all the positive reactions being posted. Similarly, some/most people who use these forums to unearth a treatment for MDD/anxiety and experience a great reaction from NSI also do not share their experience, because a natural reaction to getting better from depression is to stay away from forums dealing with depression, i.e. they are no longer interested in posting and/or make a conscious decision to stay away from anything that reminds them of depression (which is what I would do unless or until I had a total remission and knew that I was bullet-proof).

So in the end what you are bound to get for the most part is experience from regulars of these forums, who try multiple substances and just post away in any case.

I also can very much relate to you being averse to trying stuff that takes weeks to kick in. When you have treatment-resistant MDD, you eventually find that the repetitive experience of being given drugs for weeks/months just to see if they work generates so much anxiety that it feels better not to try anything at all or to try only those drugs which you will know within a matter of hours or days whether it works or not.

I second your suggestion of creating a separate thread for people's experiences with taking NSI for MDD/anxiety. I don't know if you can do polls on this site, but doing it in the form of a poll would result in a greater number of people wiling to share. I haven't sifted through either this thread or the group buy threads, but from rough information that I heard, I believe that there are probably over 100 people on these boards who have tried NSI, maybe significantly more. So getting all their feedback together could be very valuable.

In other words, I would suggest a PRIVATE poll. Otherwise people who haven't enjoyed benefits will not want to come here and spoil the party. I think the poll will fill up with answers eventually, but at first you'll just be getting answers from a dozen or so people who have already shared their experience at length on these forums. And you'll get less answers overall than if if it was a private poll.

Edited by tolerant, 11 July 2014 - 04:04 AM.

#7 Rior Re: POLL -- Benefits/detriments for NSI-189

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:05 AM

This is a very good question. Yesterday I was surprised to find that if you go back in this thread, there are people whose symptoms got worse after taking it. This was my initial experience with it, although I now speculate whether it was due to another substance or incorrect form/dose/vendor of NSI as far as my needs are concerned. I have also communicated with people who experienced deterioration in depression/anxiety while taking NSI. However, there are also stories of near-miraculous recovery.

I think it is very hard to truly understand the spread of people's reactions, because some/most people who experience a bad reaction, or for whom it doesn't work after they've placed much hope in it tend to be to depressed to post their reactions, especially in light of all the positive reactions being posted. Similarly, some/most people who use these forums to unearth a treatment for MDD/anxiety and experience a great reaction from NSI also do not share their experience, because a natural reaction to getting better from depression is to stay away from forums dealing with depression, i.e. they are no longer interested in posting and/or make a conscious decision to stay away from anything that reminds them of depression (which is what I would do unless or until I had a total remission and knew that I was bullet-proof).

So in the end what you are bound to get for the most part is experience from regulars of these forums, who try multiple substances and just post away in any case.

I also can very much relate to you being averse to trying stuff that takes weeks to kick in. When you have treatment-resistant MDD, you eventually find that the repetitive experience of being given drugs for weeks/months just to see if they work generates so much anxiety that it feels better not to try anything at all or to try only those drugs which you will know within a matter of hours or days whether it works or not.

I second your suggestion of creating a separate thread for people's experiences with taking NSI for MDD/anxiety. I don't know if you can do polls on this site, but doing it in the form of a poll would result in a greater number of people wiling to share. I haven't sifted through either this thread or the group buy threads, but from rough information that I heard, I believe that there are probably over 100 people on these boards who have tried NSI, maybe significantly more. So getting all their feedback together could be very valuable.

In other words, I would suggest a PRIVATE poll. Otherwise people who haven't enjoyed benefits will not want to come here and spoil the party. I think the poll will fill up with answers eventually, but at first you'll just be getting answers from a dozen or so people who have already shared their experience at length on these forums. And you'll get less answers overall than if if it was a private poll.

Yes, currently in discussion with site engineers in regards to making the poll private. Should be soon enough.

#8 tolerant Re: POLL -- Benefits/detriments for NSI-189

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:25 AM

Actually, I've come around a bit on this issue. While a private poll would still be a good idea, I see the value of having a public poll. That way you can identify people who had a similar experience and message them.

#9 seivtcho Re: POLL -- Benefits/detriments for NSI-189

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:41 AM

I want to see the results, but I do not use NSI-189 and if I answer, will add noise to your poll. Is there a way to see the results without answering? Or when I do the poll, then will I be able to remove my answer?  

#10 tolerant Re: POLL -- Benefits/detriments for NSI-189

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:59 AM

Yes, just press the "Show Results" button. It's right next to the "Vote" button.

#11 seivtcho Re: POLL -- Benefits/detriments for NSI-189

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:25 AM

I was wondering what will be the effect over eldery persons with a senile dementia.

It will be great if a correlation can be made between:

First:

For what reason were you using NSI-189?

Poor memory (12 votes [21.82%] - View)

Generalized cognitive enhancement/Nootropic properties (12 votes [21.82%] - View)

and

Second:

Did you benefit from using NSI-189?

Yes, it has been life-changing for the better (5 votes [26.32%] - View)

Yes, a lot (5 votes [26.32%] - View)

Yes, a little (5 votes [26.32%] - View)

Thus will be shown at which extends it may change the cognitive functions of an old person.

Has anyone used it to an elder person? For example to his/her grandfather/grandmother?

#12 redFishBlueFish Re: POLL -- Benefits/detriments for NSI-189

• yes

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:18 AM

I would be curious to know in what ways was it "life changing?" The term "life changing" is open for translation.

sponsored ad

#13 teebos Re: POLL -- Benefits/detriments for NSI-189

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:44 PM

the poll seems confusing results

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189, poll, benefits, detriments, hippocampus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users