• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#31 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:58 PM

All girls call her a SLUT

Which is a terrible thing to say about someone who just.....DIED.

But apperantly there was no denying.............SHE WAS ONE

• Enjoying the show x 2

#32 ZHMike

• 227 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:04 PM

huh?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:06 PM

huh?

Haha its lyrics of a random song, just ignore my creative outbursts:)

#34 ZHMike

• 227 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:08 PM

ha ok glad to see they let you out of timeout .. glad to have you back

• Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#35 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:12 PM

My favourite building in the world looks fantastic now, but it lost all its evilness, I loved that axis of evil in north korea, one fucked up country.

http://www.bloomberg...id=isco2TtvHNMQ

hehe hope I keep yall entertained.

• Cheerful x 2

#36 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:21 PM

Just for interests sake, could you give more info on your dosages?

I don't have a clue what dosages I take of most stuff, I just eyeball all the powders I have haha, its not recommened to do, but most I do is not recommened for the general public haha.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#37 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:39 PM

Guys I've had a few chaotic days, ilk reply to PMS in a few days had some stuff going on, I'll be back soon.

#38 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:06 PM

Guys I know that my stack looks like im just a drug abuser, so either way I definatly have nothing against ppl expressing concerns against this and sharing their views, like the above guy I will try to reply as good as possible and some arguments can be very valid as a high can make you think things are great when they aren't.

EVERY input is appreciated.

be careful... propranolol and verapamil can give you heart block. Verapamil is also a potent inhibitor of cyp450. This is probably your biggest worry.

Edited by medicineman, 28 July 2014 - 02:06 PM.

#39 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:32 PM

I just came out of a few terrible weeks,

First it started by ordering ethylphenidate without MPA, i did this shortly after my last post, the ethylphenidate on its own caused anxiety and paranoia, i know verapamil counteracts this but i couldnt get it (i got it now so ive finally come out of a few disaster weeks).

Basicly for the whole week i was feeling anxious and paranoid and started screwing things up, then ive been several days without stims and then we ordered phenibut and ethyl however the phenibut was delevired at a wrong adress and just ethyl on its own was pretty awefull, interestingly i didnt get anxiety that time.

And now im back only on ethyl, phenylpiracetam, noopept, phenibut, 5 meo dalt and verapamil and thx to verapamil i feel back fine and im back on the right track, ill keep you guys updated, i was fine for months i have no idea why i couldnt tolerate ethyl without mpa anymore i could in the past, but not after ive used mpa with ethyl for several weeks.

Take care guys.

#40 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:36 PM

Noopept acts on CB1? After it kicked in i feel like im on MJ, also with funny soaps i laugh as much as on MJ, other ppl also said it felt simular to cannabis.

Very interesting.

Edited by medievil, 07 August 2014 - 05:36 PM.

#41 Lobotomy

• 110 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:47 PM

You need to slow your roll man. You don't seem to understand that you need to isolate these drugs and take them individually on a once a day or once every other day basis until you understand what they do to you. The fact that you don't measure dosages and you're taking so many drugs and supplements at once is fucking concerning and extremely fiendish.

What you're doing to yourself is stupid and is certainly doing more harm than good.

Edited by Lobotomy, 07 August 2014 - 05:48 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#42 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:49 PM

After years of slow recovery from shizophrenia i have to highly disagree, i definatly do agree that i dont have a clue what each racetam does, but one thing i know for sure, i feel hell alot better combining alot of racetams then just one or 2.

• Disagree x 2

#43 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:44 PM

After years of slow recovery from shizophrenia i have to highly disagree, i definatly do agree that i dont have a clue what each racetam does, but one thing i know for sure, i feel hell alot better combining alot of racetams then just one or 2.

Recovery? Kind of hard to believe when seeing how much your post quality has deteriorated.

#44 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:55 PM

are you looking for people on a brain health board to approve of your destructive habits?  :|?

• Good Point x 1

#45 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:23 AM

With recovery i mean recovery from negative shizophrenia symptions such as paranoia, social withdrawal, forum anxiety and other things, please elaborate how my post quality detoriated? I beleive thats just because of stimulant abuse, high doses can make me sound less intelligent? Once i get my dex prescription back im allright on 10mg 3 times a day but i cant get it so have to use research chemicals.
Approve of my destructive habbits? i think its stupid why anyone would seek approval of taking whatever they take, approval has to come from yourself.

Also i recommened ppl to not abuse drugs like me, im educated in preventing the negative detrimental effects, such as erratic behavor, tolerance and other negative effects of drug abuse.
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#46 Lobotomy

• 110 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:41 AM

You're being careless and stupid about this. A variance of even 10mg can determine whether or not something can be helpful or harmful. 

You're doing more harm than good, you need to realize that.

• Informative x 1

#47 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:46 AM

Define harm please, im not trying to be in denial about this, i want you to describe what harm you mean, what it will do to me, the long term effects etc, i will elaborate on what you say with my experiences.

My main topic of research is abolishing all the negative effects of drug abuse and after years im positive i achieved this, however i would allways like todiscuss this.

Every few weeks i dont take anything for several days, wich allows me to asses harm.

#48 Lobotomy

• 110 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:43 AM

Excitotoxicity, mainly. Cognitive Dissonance ain't just a river in Egypt, son.

Edited by Lobotomy, 08 August 2014 - 07:44 AM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#49 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:06 AM

I take things that protect against excitoxiticy so i doubt thats an issue, but then again offcourse i cant say that for sure.

#50 karoshi

• 16 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:18 AM

Are you using 5meo-dalt and bk-2cb daily? what dosage? Of course, you know tolerance builds up fairly quickly to these psychedelics. These drugs make you dull. 
I recommend using psychedelics once in a month.

#51 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:31 AM

There is no tolerance to therapeutic doses of psychedelics AT ALL, only recreational doses build extreme tolerance.

I dont take bk2cb anymore it give me a (semi) permanent rash, a few spots on my back and belly.

#52 karoshi

• 16 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:03 PM

There is no tolerance to therapeutic doses of psychedelics AT ALL, only recreational doses build extreme tolerance.

I dont take bk2cb anymore it give me a (semi) permanent rash, a few spots on my back and belly.

Is that true? Is there scientific consensus? 

I used 2c-d every day for a month about three years ago. (0.5 - 5.0 mg)

My tolerance was increasing rapidly day by day. I had to increase the dosage.

A month later, I quitted it. I felt my emotion got dull for a week or two.

It's my experience, though it might be rare case.

#53 Lobotomy

• 110 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:05 PM

I take things that protect against excitoxiticy so i doubt thats an issue, but then again offcourse i cant say that for sure.

Things that protect against excitotoxicity can still cause excitotoxicity in unmoderated doses.

#54 airplanepeanuts

• 352 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:41 PM

Define harm please, im not trying to be in denial about this, i want you to describe what harm you mean, what it will do to me, the long term effects etc, i will elaborate on what you say with my experiences.

My main topic of research is abolishing all the negative effects of drug abuse and after years im positive i achieved this, however i would allways like todiscuss this.

Every few weeks i dont take anything for several days, wich allows me to asses harm.

Don't you have high blood pressure and a heart condition by now? 

#55 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:41 PM

My hearth health is excellent.

#56 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:51 PM

Well to be fair, this guy has been doing this kind of experimentation for YEARS and is still alive.

I think the main issue is - how do you know you are making the right choices, there is so much going on with your meds and in your head , and you trust yourself to carefully control all these doses and what to take at any given time? Seems too much constant calibration to me, though arguably we are probably all doing this kind of calibration just with way more benign substances.

It's an interesting approach, and this kind of "double down" strategy "might" be usable  by regular folks, but given you already have schizophrenia and anhedonia to begin with. It just adds to the confusion of dosages and effects. 

We also know from reading your older posts that you don't respond to drugs like normal people, so I think thats an important disclaimer. I do remember trying AMT ages ago as per your recommendation (when I was way more adventurous with medicine) and it didn't have any stimulant effects on me, instead it gave me weird visual side effects of moving patterns on walls  that lasted for weeks.

I like the idea of using low dose psychedelics as medicine, its definitely not tested enough and those effects sound interesting.

• Well Written x 1

#57 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:54 PM

AMT was a succesfull trialled antidepressant in the sovjet union, my to it was normal yours seems atypical, wish i had that paper trialling amt i only know a bluelight member that has read it.

Yes i do respond atypical to alot of things but thats a normal shizophrenia thing.

#58 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:04 PM

AMT was a succesfull trialled antidepressant in the sovjet union, my to it was normal yours seems atypical, wish i had that paper trialling amt i only know a bluelight member that has read it.

Yes i do respond atypical to alot of things but thats a normal shizophrenia thing.

Ah, anyways welcome back. :laugh:  I thought you went into another parallel dimension years ago from all those drugs you were doing due to some chain quantum reaction at the cellular level...

• Cheerful x 1

#59 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:09 PM

Are you referring to that time i induced severe mania with piracetam and was posting everywhere how the world was quantum mechanics? lol

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:25 PM

I just came out of a few terrible weeks,

First it started by ordering ethylphenidate without MPA, i did this shortly after my last post, the ethylphenidate on its own caused anxiety and paranoia, i know verapamil counteracts this but i couldnt get it (i got it now so ive finally come out of a few disaster weeks).

Basicly for the whole week i was feeling anxious and paranoid and started screwing things up, then ive been several days without stims and then we ordered phenibut and ethyl however the phenibut was delevired at a wrong adress and just ethyl on its own was pretty awefull, interestingly i didnt get anxiety that time.

And now im back only on ethyl, phenylpiracetam, noopept, phenibut, 5 meo dalt and verapamil and thx to verapamil i feel back fine and im back on the right track, ill keep you guys updated, i was fine for months i have no idea why i couldnt tolerate ethyl without mpa anymore i could in the past, but not after ive used mpa with ethyl for several weeks.

Take care guys.

Just for the case, that You have´nt heard this:

Methylphenidate induces lipid and protein damage in prefrontal cortex, but not in cerebellum, striatum and hippocampus of juvenile rats.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/22968482

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users