my stack

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#61 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:30 PM

Kids that took ritalin have permanent improvement in ADHD in adulthood after cessation of the medicine, wich makes me skeptical this is a concern for humans in therapeutic doses.

#62 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:43 PM

Read this ! :

Prefrontal cortical and striatal transcriptional responses to the reinforcing effect of repeated methylphenidate treatment in the spontaneously hypertensive rat, animal model of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)

http://www.behaviora...content/10/1/17

Genome-wide transcriptome profiling analyses revealed 30 differentially expressed genes in the PFC, which include transcripts involved in apoptosis (e.g. S100a9, Angptl4, Nfkbia), transcription (Cebpb, Per3), and neuronal plasticity (Homer1, Jam2, Asap1). In contrast, 306 genes were differentially expressed in the striatum and among them, 252 were downregulated. The main functional categories overrepresented among the downregulated genes include those involved in cell adhesion (e.g. Pcdh10, Ctbbd1, Itgb6), positive regulation of apoptosis (Perp, Taf1, Api5), (Notch3, Nsbp1, Sik1), mitochondrion organization (Prps18c, Letm1, Uqcrc2), and ubiquitin-mediated proteolysis (Nedd4, Usp27x, Ube2d2).

Conclusion

Together, these changes indicate methylphenidate-induced neurotoxicity, altered synaptic and neuronal plasticity, energy metabolism and ubiquitin-dependent protein degradation in the brains of methylphenidate-treated SHRs, which showed methylphenidate CPP and self-administration. In addition, these findings may also reflect cognitive impairment associated with chronic methylphenidate use as demonstrated in preclinical studies. Future studies are warranted to determine the clinical significance of the present findings with regard to long-term recreational methylphenidate use or abuse in individuals with ADHD.

---------------------------------------------

Dont missunderstand me. I dont care what are You doing,

but I care about the others who read Your opinion and start to believe that Methlyphenidate is safe !

Edited by Flex, 12 August 2014 - 04:45 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:58 PM

Conclusion

Together, these changes indicate methylphenidate-induced neurotoxicity, altered synaptic and neuronal plasticity, energy metabolism and ubiquitin-dependent protein degradation in the brains of methylphenidate-treated SHRs, which showed methylphenidate CPP and self-administration. In addition, these findings may also reflect cognitive impairment associated with chronic methylphenidate use as demonstrated in preclinical studies. Future studies are warranted to determine the clinical significance of the present findings with regard to long-term recreational methylphenidate use or abuse in individuals with ADHD.

#64 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:41 PM

Man ethylphenidate it's maybe the worst shit ever. 

I really that some people here have to dig more into the deep of themselve than treating everything by medication, that look like with much suicide or action of people being lost, more certainly the two. Sorry as I understand your issue very well

#65 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:19 AM

First of all, selling medications was the most idiot thing ive ever done, as in some cases i didnt end up getting the meds, couldnt get them while i was in desperate need for stims to self medicate so i used the money, can please everyone that i owe money send an email too den.theuns@yahoo.com stating how much i owe them, i think its about 4 ppl i own money to arrenge a way to pay it back.

Also alot happened the last months, remember my thread where i found how to cure negative shizophrenia symptions? that was after i took a sigma 1 antagonist tramadol, then took codeine and BAM, it was like the other missing side was cured, missing patience, normal peace with the situation your in, able to read, save up money etc.

But it didnt last, and now i started fluvoxamine a week ago, at first it felt like the worst thing i ever did, it caused EXTREME impulsivity and impatience,e xactly like the opposite of what codeine did untill it stopped working, however i stopped it, and because of extreme sedation it caused i didnt get my repeat prescription of benzos and i have the worst 3 days of my life, took phenibut wich caused a extreme seizure feeling, had a partional seizure 3 days straigt end starting getting benzo withdrawal ON phenibut sooner and sooner had to take more of that wich caused a worse exploding feeling in my head, it was WAY worse then prison, combined phenibut benzo withdrawal, psychosis, psychosis during withdrawal, it was extreme torture in the end and time went so extremely slow it felt like 5 hours passed by and it was 3 minutes, after i had my benzos back i still felt seizure and braindamaged, my brain didnt make any sense at all, i tought i was like that permanently, but as allways, i ended up back on my 2 feet, ive been trough some extremes like cardiac fibrilation (not a panic attack, real extreme heartspeed, rapidly skipping with a long rest, and also long qt syndrome to the point of falling forward every few seconds with extreme chestpain, thats the point right before dead.

Before any comments come in, this was 6 YEARS ago, i havent had any serieus incidents anymore, i still experiment but allways have the right tools to stop things like that in its tracks when i try a new chemical, there will definatly be ppl saying im a trainwreck, but they have been looking at that train running for 6 years, and mentally wise in the end i improvemed dramatically.

I will share my experiences more, right now im testing the sigma1 hypothesis, it seems i can feel that codeine feeling in the background and slowly i seem to go back to that moment with codeine where i felt absolutely normal, also without stims i kinda really mild enjoyed being out with the girl, i still have several days every 2 weeks stim free.

Conclusion

In addition, these findings may also reflect cognitive impairment associated with chronic methylphenidate use as demonstrated in preclinical studies.

Can you post those studys? also lets look at how this occurs so we may come up with a neuroprotective strategy.

#66 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:23 AM

CBT works for anhedonia in shizophrenia and i will look into this to see wheter i can follow this course free on the NHS, the worst healthcare in the world but het its 100& free, still mad they fob off a partional seizure and benzo withdrawals as a panic attack or non emergency even when you got epilepsy.

#67 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:45 PM

Its all written in the study of post #62

Sry I forgott to mention that #63 reffers also to this study

http://www.behaviora...content/10/1/17

Edited by Flex, 11 September 2014 - 03:45 PM.

#68 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:08 PM

My current stack is:

Fluvoxamine, i want to add dhea and DXM as sigma agonists.

Propranolol

MPA

Ethylphenidate

clonazepam

Phenibut

5 meo dalt

It works allright, after tramadol stims lost alot of their great therapeutic effect and i was more lost in a ocd world on them or they were very weak, tramadol is a sigma antagonist, even tough after tram i took codeine and was completely cured it pooped out and i never got as well on stims again, fluvox is a sigma agonist and was horrible torture at first but now stims got their magic back.

Theres research that sigma agonists can reverse shizophrenia and i beleive this may be true.

#69 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:29 PM

Opipramol is afaik also a sigma agonist.

#70 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:33 PM

Thats all it does, DXM will also prevent tolerance, increased serotonin by fluvox is cool and dhea has many cool actions.

The other sigma agonist i consider is afobazole wich has many cool effects.

Any sigma agonist supplements i can quickly shoplift?

• dislike x 1

#71 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:09 PM

Goddamned forgot to steal an energy drink and im thirsty.

Stole some st johns worth as it posively interacts with sigma and allways made me feel better and resveratrol as i beleive that togheter with candesartan are the healthiest compounds you can take.

• dislike x 2

#72 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:51 PM

Damn im sleepy as hel and fluvox is supposed to block cafeine metabolism, dont notice much of that.

Heres some cool afobazole research:

Effects of afobazole on cognitive behavior of the offspring of rats exposed to tobacco smoke during gestation period.

Author information
  • 1V. V. Zakusov Institute of Pharmacology, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Moscow, Russia. olga_shreder@list.ru.

Abstract

Experiments on the model of foraging behavior formation under conditions of free choice (T-maze) revealed learning failure against the background of reduced motor activity in the offspring of rats exposed to tobacco smoke on gestation days 1-20. Afobazole administered to pregnant rats orally in doses of 1 or 10 mg/kg daily during the whole gestation and/or entering rat pup body with breast milk from mothers receiving 200 mg/kg to day 20 of their life normalized their learning capacity. The formation of short-term and long-term memory in animals receiving afobazole did not differ from the control. Hence, afobazole corrects cognitive disorders in rats exposed to tobacco smoke during prenatal development.

[Afobazole decreases severity of morphine withdrawal syndrome: experimental evidence].
[Article in Russian]
Abstract

Effect of afobazole upon morphine dependency has been studied in rats upon the administration of incremental doses of morphine (10-20 mg/kg, i.p.) for 5 days. The state of dependency was evaluated by monitoring sixteen specific behavioral indices of "spontaneous" (24 h after the last morphine injection) or naloxone-induced withdrawal syndrome. The effect of afobazole (a single dose of 5 mg/kg injected before the test or subchronically for 5 days) was estimated through its influence upon the total index of withdrawal syndrome, which was calculated using the set of behavioural signs. It is established that afobazole upon either single or subchronic injections significantly decreased the expression of spontaneous morphine withdrawal syndrome. The effect was also statistically significant but less pronounced in the case of naloxone-induced withdrawal syndrome. The obtained data suggest that afobazole can be considered as potential effective drug for the correction of various clinical symptoms of morphine withdrawal syndrome.

[Effect of afobazole on the psychophysiological state of healthy volunteers].
[Article in Russian]
Abstract

The influence of the selective anxiolytic drug afobazole in a single dose of 10 mg on the psychophysiological functions of healthy volunteers was studied in laboratory experiments. It is established that afobazole optimizes some psychophysiological characteristics of stress-labile individuals and has no negative influenceon the parameters of attention, psychomotor reaction a nd speed of decision making.

Eksp Klin Farmakol. 2011;74(12):3-7.
[Possible role of serotonin 5-HT2 receptors in mechanism of afobazole anxiolytic action: neurochemical study of inter-line differences in mice].
[Article in Russian]
Abstract

Effects of separate and combined introduction of afobazole and SB-200646A (highly selective 5-HT2B/2C receptor antagonist) on the content of monoamines and their metabolites in brain structures of mice of C57/Bl/6 and BALB/C lines have been studied using neurochemical methods and high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). Afobazole (5 mg/kg, i.p.) significantly increased dopamine (DA) level in hypothalamus and amygdala of C57/Bl/6 mice, while no changes of DA content were observed in BALB/C mice. At the same time, the concentrations of DA metabolites dioxyphenylacetic acid (DOPAC) and homovanillic acid (HVA) in the same structures as well as in striatum were decreased compared to control. Afobazole also led to a decrease in the content of 5-hydroxyindoleacetic acid (5-HIAA) and 5-HIAA/5-HT index in frontal cortex and amygdala of C57/Bl/6 mice; analogous decrease in the latter parameter was observed in striatum of BALB/C mice. The introduction of SB-200646A (10 mg/kg, i.p.) almost did not influence the neurochemical indices of the content and metabolism of monoamines, except for an increase in the HVA content in amygdala and the DOPAC and 5-HIAA concentrations in striatum of C57/Bl/6 mice. The joint introduction of afobazole and SB-200646A led to an increase in the content of norepinephrine (NE) in striatum of BALB/C mice and in hippocamp of mice of both lines. The data obtained may be indicative of the involvement of NE- and DA-ergic neurotransmitter systems in the mechanisms of afobazole action. Enhanced anxiolytic effect of the joint introduction of afobazole and SB-200646A can be interpreted as a positive modulation of the anxiolytic drug action related to the blocking of 5-HT2-type serortonin receptors. The results also reveal inter-line differences of neurochemical responses induced by combination of afobazole and selective antagonist of serotonin.

Dont really like that as i love the effects of 5ht2a agonism, but i want to give the shit a try.

Selective anxiolytic afobazole increases the content of BDNF and NGF in cultured hippocampal HT-22 line neurons
(PMID:19334503)
PMID:19334503

Find all citations by this author (default).

Sapozhnikova DS

Bakhtina LIu

Seredenin SB

Find all citations in this journal (default).

2009/01

Type: Journal Article, English Abstract (lang: rus)
Abstract Highlight Terms qmark.png
Genes/Proteins(2) Species(1)
Experiments on immortalized hippocampal cell culture of mice showed that afobazole increases the NGF level in a final concentration of 10(-8) M and the BDNF level in final concentrations from 10(-8) to 10(-5) M.

I love russian meds, phenibut, amt, cerebrolysin, afobazole, adaptol, semax etc hehe.

#73 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:34 PM

Cool findings.

Btw: I´ve mixed Trazodone (50mg/day) and Cyproheptadine(4-8mg/day) last night and a bit in the past days.

As I´ve woken up the through alarm clock, I felt agitated like through a2 blockade and went to an appointment.

At the way to it and during this, I´ve noticed a boost in cognition, mood and self-esteem, although I was able to feel anxiety.

So the anxiety was normal and mostly unchanged.

It was really similair like from Mitrazepine or Seroquel, but somehow different and I´ve quit Mitrazepine 1 week ago after 3/4 Year of regular use. 

I guess it has something to do with the metabolite of trazodone called "m-ccp" which is a releaser, the combination of trazodone it self

and the actions of Cyproheptadine on 5-ht2c and 5-ht2a.

Maybe my a2 receptors arent fully sensitated and cypor has some other actions than on 5-ht so I´m not sure.

e.g. regarding to wiki it blocks d3 receptors but I´m sceptic about the source. (anyway who knows)

But I´ve noticed those effects from trazodone in the past, altough to a lesser extend

and curouisly only 2-4 days after cessation/quitting (!?)

If You want to try it, please keep me updated. As said, maybe it needs to build up over 2-3 days.

Edited by Flex, 12 September 2014 - 07:36 PM.

#74 arvcondor

• 96 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 03:16 AM

After 7 years here since the ImmInst days, this is the scariest thread I've read on these forums.

• like x 1

#75 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 03:49 AM

Why

#76 arvcondor

• 96 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:03 AM

I think it demonstrates the potential destructive effects that fucking around with so many neuropharmacological agents can produce, which is something I wonder if enough LongeCitians take heed of, including myself.

• Agree x 1

#77 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:13 AM

After 7 years here since the ImmInst days, this is the scariest thread I've read on these forums.

This is nothing compared to much older threads off me mate lol I'm extremely responsible now compared to years ago.

I remember my first threads with fans pming all the time, no more risperdal talk I bursted in on SAS testing crazy shit, some call me a internet legend haha I'm quite insane but with results

Edited by medievil, 13 September 2014 - 08:14 AM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#78 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:18 AM

I think it demonstrates the potential destructive effects that fucking around with so many neuropharmacological agents can produce, which is something I wonder if enough LongeCitians take heed of, including myself.

What are those destructive effects then my friend?

Not saying I didn't do damage but after six years there's dramatic improvement and yes I also think that without rewarding stuff

#79 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:04 PM

Fucking arround with Dihexa or other research chemicals isnt either better.

And most importand: he warned other about any possible dangers

The people in the Dihexa thread in contrast, didnt warn anybody.

This is far more dangerous

#80 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:32 PM

Yes, while I take a lot of potentially dangerous things and even recommended stuff like GHB, I was the first person posting evidence GHB was neurotoxic on bluelight, while everyone kept saying it was non toxic, I destroyed that myth.

Ppl find my suggestions dangerous but I ALLWAYS provide full information about the potential downsides, and also ways to counteract this.
  • like x 2

#81 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:55 PM

Thats all it does, DXM will also prevent tolerance, increased serotonin by fluvox is cool and dhea has many cool actions.

The other sigma agonist i consider is afobazole wich has many cool effects.

Any sigma agonist supplements i can quickly shoplift?

I shouldn't get down scored for shoplifting as the experiences I provide with stolen stuff in some cases dramatically increases the sale of some supplements if I recommend them, so me stealing could be said to be profitable haha.

I only do it because I don't have money, the health care in the UK is the worst in the world, I can't get prescription stims so I'm broke ordering stimulants online, and I'm not gonna not let that inhibit my full recovery just because stealing is wrong, big supplement shop chains won't notice any difference so there's nothing wrong with that.

As an aside I developed e extremely good shoplifting technique where catching me is pretty much impossible despite holding a shielded of products under my arm haha, I won't reveal the secret, it's another one of my talents no-one ever shoplifted using my technique never heard of it, I'm such a genius haha.

Either way I got my own values what I see as right and wrong, funding hooked with counterfeited money I don't see anything wrong with, while I find supplement shops recommended supplements for unproven indications, leading ppl to stay away from effective treatments extremely wrong, while its legal, that's what I see as a true crime, I'd Rob a bank if I got away with it, I don't see anything wrong with that.

Own ideas, fascinating ppl, being kinda a leader with own ideas that ppl follow, seeing normally evil things as right is all typical shizoprenia, hitler, khadaffi, assad, I remember in a horrible psychotic episode under extreme stress I saw myself killing everyone in front of my eyes in the back of my mind, but it's not in my nature to harm anyone, I wouldn't bump into someone when I tough that but that's what happened with assad and khadaffi, there idea came under treat, it caused extreme stress and they had that same Kill EVERYONE response in the back of their mind like I had, but they are morally low so actually killed ppl.

I recommend amp for sale and depression to a lot of ppl, a ton got cured, a lot got addicted, schizophrenics push their own ideas trough even if it causes some victims.

If i knew something I'd recommend would cause a massive amount of suffering but in the end is a magic cure for a lot of things I'd still recommend it to ppl, I want my end result with I see as good to be there, even if it causes bad effects.

Khadaffi had a idea of a good society but he took a lot of victims to achieve that, Hitler in he's own mind thought the end result of the war was good but caused a lot of bad trying to get to it.

It's not really a good comparison but Shizos have an idea of something with would be good but would caused bad getting to it, I recommend stuff that caused harm but in the end this caused me to learn what harm, how to counteract this and alot of ppl in end end caused receive on a massive scale.

Bad to compare myself to Khadaffi but they are extreme examples, Shizos have a evolutionary advantage, that's why a high percentage of ppl suffer from it, they stand out, easily create followers and those followers would have improved survival, like my depressive or socially anxious followers on memandampt , the group that followed me would have a advantage in survival.

If Hitler didn't make the mistake of attacking Russia ppl following him would have improved survival.

I hope anyone get the message I'm sending, and not ppl reading this as me saying I'm like a mass murderer lol.
  • like x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#82 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:32 PM

Why dont You go to Germany or Scandinavic Countries :happy:

Seriously there is an EU workprogram who make this able to find a job within the EU

You just hae to be an EU citizen and supposedly not from eastern Europe lol

#83 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:58 PM

Why dont You go to Germany or Scandinavic Countries :happy:

Seriously there is an EU workprogram who make this able to find a job within the EU
You just hae to be an EU citizen and supposedly not from eastern Europe lol

Who are you talking to? I come from Belgium with I absolutely love, I live in the UK with I hate with all my heart as the health care is the worst in the world, you can't begin to imagine how bad it is, serieusly, it's horrendous, it's completely free instead of portion ally failed but the UK clearly shows health care can't be free and ppl from America coming here would Def say health care has to be fully paid for while in Belgium it's mostly free and of extremely good quality.

#84 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:03 PM

Ok just to move to another country for solely the healthcare was a bad advice.

Out of curiousity what and why do You hate beside the heathcare system in the Uk ?

I´ve heard that the people are rude

#85 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:22 PM

Rude that's not the problem, a few examples:

It's impossible to get Benzos if your withdrawing even from hospitals or any other doctors besides your own go closest to your house where you have to register so if you have a bad doc your unlucky.

To randomly switch your medications if you come from a different country, mostly because of patents, they kept switching my Lexa pro to shit citalopram without telling me.

If you are in extreme danger like when withdrawing of Benzos with epilepsy hospitals just keep kicking you out.

I went to hospital with a partional seizure once because of Benzos withdrawal and was refused a brains can and kicked out being diagnosed with a panic attack.

I've been hospitalised with psychosis, in Belgium they give you an injection and you wake up normal, the hospital there kicked me out telling my girlfriend I was confused and I ran out jumping in ppl cars and all sorts putting myself in danger.

Another time with psychosis they kicked me out in london, I was still psychotic and started jumping in front of cars, got hit by a car hospitalised in the same hospital until the security pulled me of my bed drove me out in a wheelchair while I was holding myself to the bed screaming I was still psychotic.

Another time with Benzos withdrawal I drank alcohol for it with my girlfriend but it started causing extreme autoimunity, causing the worst experience of my life, my girlfriend wanted to kill herself but her mum gave her benzos, I called the hospital and got kicked out the first time while I was crying in pain.

called hospital again later but the woman that same me crying and lucky doctor ended me with some benzos.

extremely dangerous GHB withdrawal, both me and my girlfriend wouldn't get treated by a doctor for it at all they just let you suffer.

Nothing can be prescribed besides it's indicated use, so if something only works off label you are just left to suffer, like me and my extreme anhedonia.

If you go to hospital saying you are suicidal they tell you for suicide you have to make an appointment.

I was going psychotic but it causes extreme fear in England the health care there is some evil organisation so I'm scared to tell them anything, or if you know you start going psychotic they throw you back out, only when your extremely psychotic they would hospitalised you, and in a extreme not job house in Belgium they put shizoprenia together in a extremely nice place with only young ppl and your psychosis gets treated and it's really hard to get out they ALLWAYS say tomorrow you can go but that often is a lie they have to be absolutely sure your allright, with GHB withdrawal in Belgium they basically kidnap you, tie you to the bed the first 2 days and make sure they withdraw you, in UK it's impossible to get into a hospital and they kick you out when your still completely psychotic.

I got plenty more.

#86 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:44 AM

I think I hit the golden bullet by adding fluvoxamine to my stack, it really reversed one particular very bothersome symptom that occurred after I triggered shizo, we'll 2 things reduction of serial pleasure and premature ejaculation no matter how many stems I toook, now I last FOREVER and I get that extreme serial pleasure back I used to have on stims, only twice I brought this back, when I took roping role the first time, goddammit this android autocorrect is anoying, earlier I posted something about the effects of bacon when I was talking about baclofen, lol.

Sigma agonism in rodents reverses shizoprhenia, my response to stems also is back to how it was, this is all very exciting.

#87 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:14 AM

Ok just to move to another country for solely the healthcare was a bad advice.

Out of curiousity what and why do You hate beside the heathcare system in the Uk ?

I´ve heard that the people are rude

The health care in Belgium is excellent but some mess aren't insured, like I'd find it hard to afford dex, here in UK dex, is free but the quality of the care is horrendous lol

What's it like in sweden?

HAHAHAH "flex" your username just suddenly started cracking me up.

#88 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:01 AM

I was acting a bit crazy and manic the last 2 days, either because of combining map and ethyl even tough that was fine before but fluvox, is reversing, my brain to how it was and I'm dramatically more sensitive to just ethyl or the addition of St Johns worth or maybe resveratrol, either way I stopped mpa, St Johns worth and resveratrol and feel fine, also notice absolutely no need to mix in mpa, with ethylphenidate.

My post about shizo sounded a bit crazy while right now I sound a lot more cognitively better.

#89 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:17 PM

Forgot I still have some of the latest methoxetamine, analogues lying around, I'll experiment with it today a bit, also got some AMT but the fluvoxamine will blunt the serotonin effects, still once 5apdb worked perfectly when I took that ssri that also acts a bit on da, forgot the name but that was a recreational dose.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:36 PM

Just snorted a bump of methoxphenidine, see whether that does anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users