- - - - -

Donnation ideas for Vlk

donnation nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:06 PM

Hi People as some of You´ve allready heard, that Vlk has done a great act for the People. Altough been
scammed by Googletarian he gave his saving in the ammount of  £ 19600 (!) to make possible, people to get
their paid NSI-189.

Unfortunaetly, even trying to sue Googletarian and paying 900 Pounds to the lawyer, he wasnt able up to day to get
his money back.

Donations of the groupbuy members are sparse for what reason ever.
See schedule or thread
https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0
http://www.longecity...-23#entry658905

So therefore, Cyberger and I appeal to You out there, for helping our fellow to get rewarded for his act to
the community and for any Ideas that could help Vlk to recover as much as possible.

The Money can be sended by directly contacting Vlk.

Edited by Flex, 13 July 2014 - 05:04 PM.

#2 Flex

• Topic Starter
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:10 PM

So, my idea is to make it public via reddit and to gain more attention.

But I dont know how to do this propperly..

Btw: In the case that the reddit thread happens and is successful, We could maybe gain through this even more popularity for Longecity.

If someone is unable to enter the Participants thread, here is the narration:

( Posted by cyberger )

As many of you know, VLK lifesavings were stolen by Mr. Kaminski while purchasing NSI-189 for this group [1].  The money people paid for the NSI-189 went to cover costs of a separate batch of 700 grams of NSI-189 VLK was able to borrow from a reputable UK lab [2]. Although VLK pursued legal means to recover his money from Mr. Kaminski, it now appears he will be unable to recover the £19638[3], putting VLK in a very difficult financial position [4].

I am grateful for VLK's heroic effort to get us quality NSI-189 despite the setbacks he encountered.  I hope we can all support VLK so this devastating financial loss doesn't all fall on the one person who did the most to benefit us.

To help VLK recover his money I've created a google spreadsheet which lists pledges here: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing.  Pledges don't have to be paid right away, and could be sent over in multiple donations, but by listing your pledge publically, you'll help indicate when VLK has received enough donations to cover his cost.

As an example, I'm pledging to donate £100 pounds.

If anyone else has ideas on how to improve this, or questions/concerns about this, please post your thoughts.

----------- Sources ----------------
[1]
I will collect the NSI-189 next week then begin measuring, packing and shipping. As I may have lost all my savings, I will not be taking any time off work for this group buy and it may take me longer in total to complete.

[2]
"I am now more determined than ever to complete this group buy. I have discussed this with my colleagues, who have very kindly agreed to "loan" me the remaining NSI-189 from their synthesis, a total of 700g.

[3]
The lab has confirmed receipt of my payment and have started ordering 
For anyone who is interested, here is the breakdown of costs:
The total cost to me including currency conversion and all bank fees was £19638.89. The final price is £20.02 per gram.

[4]
"Apologies to all the people who have not been able to get hold of me. Szymon Kaminski has been found, living in an apartment in below freezing temperatures and no lights presumably because he has not paid any of his bills. It seems unlikely that I will be able to get any money back from him now, and although I can still proceed with criminal prosecution for fraud, it won't help me at all. Therefore I am in quite a difficult position financially at the moment and I have been trying to put in as much extra time at work as possible."

Edited by Flex, 13 July 2014 - 05:03 PM.

• like x 2

#3 Shannon Vyff

• Life Member, Director Lead Moderator
  • 3,897 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:38 AM

Thank you Flex, I will help with the campaign as well and hope all our community will. Please share the campaign info when it is set up.

Edited by Shannon Vyff, 15 July 2014 - 12:40 AM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • like x 1

#4 Flex

• Topic Starter
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:24 AM

Thank You too.

Ok, I guess I will start this in the next days.

I´ll let You know the campaign info.

Regards

Edited by Flex, 15 July 2014 - 04:26 AM.

#5 joseph towers

• 13 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:24 PM

Are there any new or current legitimate buys going on?

#6 Flex

• Topic Starter
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:05 PM

Are there any new or current legitimate buys going on?

No.

For NSI-189 afaik not.

Why ?

#7 joseph towers

• 13 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:15 PM

My suppply of nsi-189 was discovered to be "missing" during this months inventory. I need a resupply. Where can I find one?

#8 Flex

• Topic Starter
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:39 PM

http://teamtlr.com tht.co and others.

Just look for the NSI threads.

Btw, they are actually for research,but You can buy them as a private person.

Did he refunded You?

Edited by Flex, 17 August 2014 - 10:40 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: donnation, nsi-189

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users