Photo

Genco Peptides

quality peptides custom peptides tb4 igf1 lr3 pt-141 cjc-1295 ghrp-6 ghk-cu

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nemo888

• 214 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:16 PM

I have been taking peptides for my health conditions for two years now. I have used a number of suppliers and one has stood out as better than the rest. They have better quality products and often at lower prices than competitors. The first thing I noticed was how well their lypohlyzed proteins dissolved into water or saline. If I left them a bit longer than usual in the fridge they didn't get cloudy or develop occlusions like other manufacturers. Their TB4 in particular seemed to work better IMO.

A few months later my peptides didn't arrive in the usual 3-4 business days. I emailed and the rep was incredibly prompt and helpful and gave me great confidence in the company. Two days later they arrived. Customs Canada had been curious about the vials of white powders repeatedly being sent to my house. Customs have not bothered to check them again.

Last night I emailed him saying I wanted to post about them on Longecity since finding a good peptide manufacturer is not easy. He gave me a 25% coupon code for members 25CAX1.

They are USA made as well. China, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, etc have a huge counterfeit problem. When I was in the Ph my buddy was having trouble with fake medications. I ended up talking to a pharmacist who admitted even he can't tell the difference between the real and fake meds anymore. The worst part was that sometimes they would be real and other times fake. They were heart meds. He ended up moving back to Canada. I then talked to a number of bodybuilders and their consensus is not to buy peptides anywhere in Asia with the exception of Japan. After these experiences I am very wary of taking any injectable medication from an area that is so unregulated.

I hope this is helpful. It took a fair amount of trial and error to find Genco Peptides. They are significantly better than the competitors I have tried.

#2 nelly33

• 7 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:30 AM

in the ph I never came across fake if I used brand names but maybe certain things are highly counterfeit.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Karla Markovich

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:55 AM

know anything about their mt2?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#4 Nemo888

• Topic Starter
  • 214 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:27 PM

I have not tried it. Only having used their IGF and Thymosin. But I am always impressed by how quickly and completely their peptides dissolve.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: quality peptides, custom peptides, tb4, igf1 lr3, pt-141, cjc-1295, ghrp-6, ghk-cu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users