• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Do you take any rare elemental supplements like gold,strontium,platinum?

rare elements

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 tfor

• 202 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:00 AM

I watched a vid where chemist talked about how important these rare elements are and that we are being deprived of them

cause today artificial fertilizers are used which don't contain these rare elements.

He also said that nutritionists totally neglect elements like gold and so on and act like they are not important at all.

He said for example that when lithium is low in the water there's much more crime.

He also said that gold increases the IQ and that plantium prevents cancer.

This all sounded very interesting but he didn't give any real advice on what to do now. He only mentioned that the only life forms

which are not affected by the artificial fertilizer issues are trees and that the best nutritional supplements are made of trees.

I assume that maybe he's connected with a company which sells tree derived supplements.

What's your take on this? Does this mean that we should not start buying supplements which contain lithium,strontium,gold,platinum and so on?

And isn't the lithium which can be bought as supplement different from the lithium which is used in psychiatry? Or could a depressed person simply

buy a lithium supplement and this way make sure that the reason for being depressed isn't a lack of lithium? :mellow:

• Needs references x 1
  • unsure x 1

#2 serp777

• 622 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:02 AM

Show me the studies about any of those claims besides lithium. My bet would be these do nothing a best, and are toxic to the liver at worst. 

Edited by serp777, 19 July 2014 - 04:02 AM.

• Agree x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 SnowMetal

• 33 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:56 AM

Hello..

I have taken gold supplements, orally, for many years (I can't speak about other elements experientially or in a scholarly capacity, with the exception of silver). I also sell colloidal gold products on my website, along with nootropics and rare botanicals, so take my word however you would like.

Ingesting colloidal gold has many health-related and cognitive benefits. I will cover a few that I know of, but with a post-count that is under 10 I am not able to post links..

1. Gold can increase memory retention and raise the IQ as high as 20%, temporarily. Google "colloidal gold iq optimox" and the first link will give you the details of the study. I can personally attest to Gold's cognitive-enhancing abilities. Only one administration is enough to give results that supercede *any* placebo effect. For instance, an increase in overall efficiency is noticed; when I am multitasking, my mind, clearly and instantly, puts various aspects of my tasks into a logical chronology. Furthermore, my hand-eye coordination is enhanced, and my youthful vigor revived. I am 40 years old and I spend 2 hours at the skateboard park every day, seven days a week.

2. Gold particles are toxic to cancerous tumors. Any Google search will provide hundreds of resources discussing how gold nanoparticles are naturally prone to collect in tumors, so much so that gold injection is one of the most effective tumor-imaging techniques in medicine today. More defined Googling will provide evidence that gold actually destroys the tumors once it reaches it's target. This mechanism is poorly understood, but a recent study (Google: "kathy boltz phd gold nanoparticles") suggests that gold nanoparticles block lymphoma cells from absorbing (feeding off of, for a simple explanation) HDL cholesterol, thus cutting off their energy source and killing them.

• Needs references x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#4 SnowMetal

• 33 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:10 AM

3. Gold nanoparticles are a very effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis. In fact, the administration of gold chloride (AuCl3 or Au2Cl6) used to be the go-to treatment for RA, but the salt of gold would collect permanently in the subject, eventually leading to toxic results. Chrysiasis, which is a discoloration of the skin similar to argyria ("blue" skin from an allergic reaction to silver), was often one side-effect.. So the medical industry discontinued used. The colloid of gold nanoparticles, however, remains a very effective treatment for RA and many other chronic-physical-pain conditions. Google "repeated colloidal gold tests rheumatoid arthritis" for one study on PubMed. There are hundreds of resources available.

• Needs references x 1

#5 SnowMetal

• 33 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:26 AM

4. Gold is an effective antibacterial agent. Gold destroys E. coli and Salmonella typhi on contact. A short Google search for "colloidal gold antimicrobial" will yield informative results. I have, personally, used gold as a first line of defense against impending sickness, for myself, my wife and my children. (Side note: gold has been proven to affect the CNS and to bind to DNA. This mechanism is poorly understood and is the subject of much research. I recommend against giving gold to very small children, say.. under 8 years of age or so, at least until the process is more thoroughly researched. The administration of gold to adults, however, has been proven safe and effective for centuries.)

• Needs references x 1

#6 SnowMetal

• 33 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:30 AM

5. Depending on your tolerance for alchemical, metaphysical "mumbo jumbo", there is evidence to suggest that ingesting gold was one of the very first immortality experiments on the planet. I will leave it at that.. Good words to Google are "gold starfire manna" or even "gold longevity". Another very entertaining one is "gold laurence gardner".

• Needs references x 1

#7 SnowMetal

• 33 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:47 AM

Lastly, concerning the toxicity and safety of gold, research suggests these factors depend largely on particle size within the gold colloid. As stated earlier, gold chloride can not safely be consumed, however, "reduction" of the gold salt back into a metallic-gold state can result in a safe, colloidal product for ingestion. This is a common method of creation, along with DC electrolysis, which creates gold chloride (using a solid gold wire for an anode and table salt as an electrolyte) and converting it into metal gold colloid (using sodium citrate and glucose as a reducing agent).

Gold is quite unique, in that nearly the full spectrum of visible color can be obtained in a colloid, depending on the size of the nanoparticles. For safe, effective ingestion, particles between 5nm and 20nm are sufficient, with a particle size of about 14nm being optimal. This colloid will be pink in color, to ruby-red, depending on concentration of particles (PPM). Particles smaller than 2nm (which are very hard to obtain, incidentally) will bind permanently to DNA strands and result in cell necrosis (BAD!!). Particles larger than 25-30nm are too large to ingest safely and can result in liver toxicosis. Particles this size will be more purple/violet in color (50-200nm) to blue (300nm) to brown, gold and even black.

Anyway, I realize this is a lot of info, and perhaps more than you needed to know. I needed my post count to rise and I know something about the subject, so.. I hope this was helpful! =)

• Needs references x 1

#8 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:31 AM

I tried the gold nanoparticles (MesoGold brand), and they did something. I certainly felt better mental functioning, but it wasn't enough that I continued it past a couple of bottles. Perhaps I ought to try it again. Strontium is excellent for bones and once my wife started taking it (Doctor's Best brand Strontium Bone Maker, which contains the citrate form), all signs of osteoporosis disappeared. I also take this strontium orally--though not every day--and I've used a strontium chloride solution as an occasional mouthwash for more than ten years. I haven't had any cavities the entire time.

For teeth, it may be that hydroxyapatite and bioactive glass are better, but I'm simply reporting my experience. Strontium chloride significantly increases bone density in fish, and strontium ranelate has been shown as an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 19 July 2014 - 11:39 AM.

• unsure x 1
  • Informative x 1

#9 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:12 PM

Lithium and Strontium are soluble ions with well documented human health effects.  I don't think they belong in the same category as nanoparticles of neutral transition metals.  These have been studied much less, and a lot of what is claimed about them on the internet can be traced back to reports by people (Optimox) with a financial stake in them.  I'm not denying anyone's experience with them, but I have to take the Optimox claims of substantial increases in IQ with a grain of salt.  Here's a review from pubmed; there's more if you look.

• Informative x 3

#10 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 19 July 2014 - 02:28 PM

There was a discussion on nanogold here last year. It goes off topic frequently, but posts 18, 20, 26 and 28 are relevant.

As for lithium and crime mentioned in the OP--

Lithium in drinking water and the incidences of crimes, suicides, and arrests related to drug addictions.

Abstract
Using data for 27 Texas counties from 1978-1987, it is shown that the incidence rates of suicide, homicide, and rape are significantly higher in counties whose drinking water supplies contain little or no lithium than in counties with water lithium levels ranging from 70-170 micrograms/L; the differences remain statistically significant (p less than 0.01) after corrections for population density. The corresponding associations with the incidence rates of robbery, burglary, and theft were statistically significant with p less than 0.05. These results suggest that lithium has moderating effects on suicidal and violent criminal behavior at levels that may be encountered in municipal water supplies. Comparisons of drinking water lithium levels, in the respective Texas counties, with the incidences of arrests for possession of opium, cocaine, and their derivatives (morphine, heroin, and codeine) from 1981-1986 also produced statistically significant inverse associations, whereas no significant or consistent associations were observed with the reported arrest rates for possession of marijuana, driving under the influence of alcohol, and drunkenness. These results suggest that lithium at low dosage levels has a generally beneficial effect on human behavior, which may be associated with the functions of lithium as a nutritionally-essential trace element. Subject to confirmation by controlled experiments with high-risk populations, increasing the human lithium intakes by supplementation, or the lithiation of drinking water is suggested as a possible means of crime, suicide, and drug-dependency reduction at the individual and community level.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 19 July 2014 - 02:33 PM.

#11 serp777

• 622 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:44 PM

Hello..

I have taken gold supplements, orally, for many years (I can't speak about other elements experientially or in a scholarly capacity, with the exception of silver). I also sell colloidal gold products on my website, along with nootropics and rare botanicals, so take my word however you would like.

Ingesting colloidal gold has many health-related and cognitive benefits. I will cover a few that I know of, but with a post-count that is under 10 I am not able to post links..

1. Gold can increase memory retention and raise the IQ as high as 20%, temporarily. Google "colloidal gold iq optimox" and the first link will give you the details of the study. I can personally attest to Gold's cognitive-enhancing abilities. Only one administration is enough to give results that supercede *any* placebo effect. For instance, an increase in overall efficiency is noticed; when I am multitasking, my mind, clearly and instantly, puts various aspects of my tasks into a logical chronology. Furthermore, my hand-eye coordination is enhanced, and my youthful vigor revived. I am 40 years old and I spend 2 hours at the skateboard park every day, seven days a week.

2. Gold particles are toxic to cancerous tumors. Any Google search will provide hundreds of resources discussing how gold nanoparticles are naturally prone to collect in tumors, so much so that gold injection is one of the most effective tumor-imaging techniques in medicine today. More defined Googling will provide evidence that gold actually destroys the tumors once it reaches it's target. This mechanism is poorly understood, but a recent study (Google: "kathy boltz phd gold nanoparticles") suggests that gold nanoparticles block lymphoma cells from absorbing (feeding off of, for a simple explanation) HDL cholesterol, thus cutting off their energy source and killing them.

The only study I saw was: http://www.optimox.c...ol/frntPer.html

This was from the manufacturer so I was immediately skeptical

The problem with the study is that they used the same test twice, one before and after taking the supplement, and then claimed that repetition alone could not account for the increased IQ scores, which honestly just seems like conjecture. They also started with people who had higher IQs, which means the repetition probably had a larger effect since they inherently learn faster. 

Then they also say: four females and one male ranging from 15 to 45 years of age

l find that unusual considering the extremely small sample size. I'm not trying to bash your favorite supplement, I just could not find reliable evidence for the IQ claims. 

• like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#12 serp777

• 622 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:48 PM

There was a discussion on nanogold here last year. It goes off topic frequently, but posts 18, 20, 26 and 28 are relevant.

As for lithium and crime mentioned in the OP--

Lithium in drinking water and the incidences of crimes, suicides, and arrests related to drug addictions.

Abstract
Using data for 27 Texas counties from 1978-1987, it is shown that the incidence rates of suicide, homicide, and rape are significantly higher in counties whose drinking water supplies contain little or no lithium than in counties with water lithium levels ranging from 70-170 micrograms/L; the differences remain statistically significant (p less than 0.01) after corrections for population density. The corresponding associations with the incidence rates of robbery, burglary, and theft were statistically significant with p less than 0.05. These results suggest that lithium has moderating effects on suicidal and violent criminal behavior at levels that may be encountered in municipal water supplies. Comparisons of drinking water lithium levels, in the respective Texas counties, with the incidences of arrests for possession of opium, cocaine, and their derivatives (morphine, heroin, and codeine) from 1981-1986 also produced statistically significant inverse associations, whereas no significant or consistent associations were observed with the reported arrest rates for possession of marijuana, driving under the influence of alcohol, and drunkenness. These results suggest that lithium at low dosage levels has a generally beneficial effect on human behavior, which may be associated with the functions of lithium as a nutritionally-essential trace element. Subject to confirmation by controlled experiments with high-risk populations, increasing the human lithium intakes by supplementation, or the lithiation of drinking water is suggested as a possible means of crime, suicide, and drug-dependency reduction at the individual and community level.

Very interesting. It seems pretty unethical to spike water, but this seems like a solid moderating influence on the population; if you can reduce crime by increasing a relatively small amount of lithium. The bizarre thing is that if you put small amounts of a prescription anti depressant in the water, then suicide rates would probably go up. 

• Ill informed x 1

#13 SnowMetal

• 33 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:20 PM

The only study I saw was: http://www.optimox.c...ol/frntPer.html

This was from the manufacturer so I was immediately skeptical

The problem with the study is that they used the same test twice, one before and after taking the supplement, and then claimed that repetition alone could not account for the increased IQ scores, which honestly just seems like conjecture. They also started with people who had higher IQs, which means the repetition probably had a larger effect since they inherently learn faster. 

Then they also say: four females and one male ranging from 15 to 45 years of age

l find that unusual considering the extremely small sample size. I'm not trying to bash your favorite supplement, I just could not find reliable evidence for the IQ claims. 

Those are all valid points, and I have considered them, especially the small amount of test subjects and the financial interest of the testers. Regardless, I only uncluded the Optimox abstract because it is available information. (BTW, one of the reasons the study is not widely referenced may be because it is published on Frontier Perspectives, which is a pay-as-you-go medical journal? I don't know..)

I will say that my claims regarding cognitive enhancement are based purely on personal, anecdotal account! I am aware that something is happening, and I enjoy the changes. I have not taken an IQ test in many years, nor have I tested memory before or after gold administration.

Side note: Gold nanoparticles are absorbed by cells via endocytosis. After a short period of gold intake, my body begins to feel as if it has reached critical mass, and the gold begins to lose it's desired effects (i.e. stops "enhancing"). My mind seems to maintain this level of awareness for months afterward, and no gold is needed for nine months or so. Again, I have only anecdotal evidence for this.

Another side note: Plants *LOVE* colloidal gold. Living in Colorado, I have had the opportunity to administer gold in a variety of situations, to house plants, to vegetable gardens, to marijuana. Without fail, plants grow to nearly double the size of non-gold plants with ONLY ONE gold administration. In that case of marijuana (which I don't grow or smoke, despite the recreational-use law, by the way), colloidal gold beats out *all* of the most popular nutrients.

• dislike x 1

#14 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:33 PM

Another side note: Plants *LOVE* colloidal gold. Living in Colorado, I have had the opportunity to administer gold in a variety of situations, to house plants, to vegetable gardens, to marijuana. Without fail, plants grow to nearly double the size of non-gold plants with ONLY ONE gold administration. In that case of marijuana (which I don't grow or smoke, despite the recreational-use law, by the way), colloidal gold beats out *all* of the most popular nutrients.

This was an experiment using controls?

#15 SnowMetal

• 33 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:44 PM

Yes. When I first approached my friend, who owns a large-scale marijuana operation (he supplies weed for a number of medical dispensaries in the Denver area), with the idea of using colloidal gold as a plant supplement, he was very skeptical. I was actually not sure, myself, what would happen, as I had never used gold on plants, but I had read reports (including this from the US government in 1970: http://pubs.usgs.gov...314b/report.pdf ). Basically, he diluted 16oz (475ml) of colloidal gold (15nm/30ppm) into five gallons of water and added it to some plants he had in vegetation. To our surprise, the plants grew 6-9inches per day, after administration, and the lights above the plants had to be raised every day.

To get a better indication of what might be happening, he proceeded to take 12 cuttings (clones) from four different mother plants, of four different strains (48 plants total). These cuttings were rooted and grown to approx. 9 inches tall and, within the 12 of each strain, 8 were selected that were rather uniform in height and health. All of the cuttings were divided into four sections, each section of plants featuring 8 plants; 2 each of the four strains, all of identical genetics and of equal size and health..

Section 1 was given Miracle Grow.

Section 2 was given a very-popular-but-unnamed organic fertilizer. (Unnamed because this company markets their high-quality fertilizer for this industry, and I don't want to discredit anyone's business)

Section 3 was given a fertilizer "tea" that has been developed by a local grower (now in his 70's), that has been proven to be superior in every respect.

Section 4 was given colloidal gold, of the same particle size and measurements described above.

In less than 24 hours, colloidal-gold plants (hereafter referred to as CGP) were about 5 inches higher than all other plants. Within a week, the CGP looked so large and green compared to the others in the test group that they looked like they were 6 weeks older. Furthermore, the others (with the exception of the ones given the "tea") started to show signs of yellowing or curling, which is indicative of the need for nutrient augmentation, which is typical in an indoor grow operation. This was not the case with the CGP. They looked healthy and beautiful.

The next pleasant surprise came after flowering, when the CGP *all* finished flowering in less time than usual (an average of 10 days early, but one strain finished 16 days early!). Furthermore, the flowers had acheived a density and weight/light ratio that was previously unheard of. Needless to say, all of this grower's current operation is supplemented now with colloidal gold.

Next, I planted a vegetable garden in four raised beds, in a neighbor's front yard. I planted squash, beans, tomatoes, carrots, cabbage and peppers. I planted the exact same plants in all four beds, in the same spots within the beds, and used the same soil for each. I used the same fertilizers used in the marijuana experiment. Within one week, the difference was clear; the gold-plants experienced a much faster rate of growth and maturity than with the other fertilizers.

(Side note: the vegetables grown with the "tea" were absolutely delicious, and were some of the sweetest specimens I had ever tasted, of each of the varieties. In fact, the difference in taste was so striking that it was like they were completely different plants, and it was difficult to believe the plants had come from the same seed stock!)

Lastly, in an attempt to clean up a friend's dry, brown lawn for a house showing, I gave her a bottle of gold to put into her fertilizer attachment for her garden hose. She watered her lawn without high hopes.. In the morning her dry, brown lawn was lush and green! It was as if someone had shown up during the night and re-sodded her yard.

I am not sure how this relates to human consumption, but this is the extent of my experience.

• Informative x 3
  • Well Written x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#16 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:07 AM

Yes. When I first approached my friend, who owns a large-scale marijuana operation (he supplies weed for a number of medical dispensaries in the Denver area), with the idea of using colloidal gold as a plant supplement, he was very skeptical. I was actually not sure, myself, what would happen, as I had never used gold on plants, but I had read reports (including this from the US government in 1970: http://pubs.usgs.gov...314b/report.pdf ). Basically, he diluted 16oz (475ml) of colloidal gold (15nm/30ppm) into five gallons of water and added it to some plants he had in vegetation. To our surprise, the plants grew 6-9inches per day, after administration, and the lights above the plants had to be raised every day.

Those were impressive results, the sort of results you could have filed a patent application on. That said, I don't understand your motivation in trying this experiment, as the geological survey report concluded that colloidal gold was not absorbed and had no observable effect, and other forms of gold were toxic.

#17 SnowMetal

• 33 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:42 AM

Those were impressive results, the sort of results you could have filed a patent application on. That said, I don't understand your motivation in trying this experiment, as the geological survey report concluded that colloidal gold was not absorbed and had no observable effect, and other forms of gold were toxic.

That study was not the only reference I had to motivate me. There are a number of "fringe science" claims regarding the efficacy of gold as a plant nutrient. While I don't tend to invest a lot of trust in these types of sources, I admit I am reluctant to trust *any* source, no matter how institutional, when I am not able to conduct my own experiments. That said, I recognize the value of the peer-review system, and I know that an amount of trust is inevitable for work to progress.

• Good Point x 1
  • dislike x 1

#18 Bubbles

• 75 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:52 AM

Going to buy it tomorrow, colloidal gold, and have a daily intake for up to a month. I will come back in 2 weeks with some reports. I don't know yet when to take break and how much time is too much time. Either way, if it's all good, I'm planning to take a Silver-Gold-Platinum colloidal mix product.

I wonder if it's safe to use it with my other herbal supplements, or with nootropics.

You guys made me go all crazy on these colloidal talks and it's nearly 5 AM!  :wacko:

• like x 1

#19 SnowMetal

• 33 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:10 AM

I wonder if it's safe to use it with my other herbal supplements, or with nootropics.

I take it along with a daily stack of Noopept, vinpocetine, choline bitartrate and adrafinil, and a separate stack of piracetam, centrophenoxine, taurine and ginko. I have never experienced anything but benefits from ingesting gold, and the difference in mindstate is striking.

Furthermore, my website customers regularly buy both gold and the first stack listed above, and I have had nothing but rave reviews.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • dislike x 1

#20 SnowMetal

• 33 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:14 AM

Those were impressive results, the sort of results you could have filed a patent application on.

I have been thinking.. In the interest of posterity and morbid curiosity, I am willing to supply a couple of bottles of gold to yourself or anyone who is trusted on here, to continue the plant experiments. It would be great to have an online source of info and photo evidence from a third party. What do you think?

• like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#21 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:16 PM

Those were impressive results, the sort of results you could have filed a patent application on.

I have been thinking.. In the interest of posterity and morbid curiosity, I am willing to supply a couple of bottles of gold to yourself or anyone who is trusted on here, to continue the plant experiments. It would be great to have an online source of info and photo evidence from a third party. What do you think?

Thank you. I had just ordered a big bottle to try it again, and I thought I'd give this a try on plants at the same time. I'm not going to try it on pot plants, however, as there is still prohibition where I live.

#22 SnowMetal

• 33 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:45 PM

Thank you. I had just ordered a big bottle to try it again, and I thought I'd give this a try on plants at the same time. I'm not going to try it on pot plants, however, as there is still prohibition where I live.

Nice, let us know how it works out.

I was being serious when I said I didn't smoke pot.. I just happened to be in a place where that experiment presented itself. I am vastly interested in the application of Gold to crops of fruits and vegetables, and the revitalization of depleted soil.

• dislike x 1

#23 Bubbles

• 75 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:11 PM

Just took it twice few hours ago and just now. Without buzzing this too much, I can say that in just a matter of hours my inexplicable ringing in the ears disappeared. The doctor said it wasn't tinnitus but he didn't also told me why I am hearing that sound in my ears like I would just come out of a club at 4 AM (exactly that sounds in my ears). That doctor said it's not tinnitus, he DIDN'T said what I have because he had no idea I think, but he gave me Celebrex (months ago) and I only took it for a week or so, without noticing much or at all.

I would've even write this all in caps locks by how happy I am right now. I still have to give it time to realize its effects and see how come my ringing disappeared like 99%. Maybe colloidal silver could've done that as well.

I suspect the ringing in the ears to come due to overwork/burnout situations when I'm doing "10 things" at once..

I'm curious about the pot-gold growing results too, but besides that, I'm interested in any effect would have on any plants (mostly vegetables, but I will try an experiment on day on cut flowers and put in water, like roses bouquets and such.. to put them in colloidal gold. I would wonder also if there would be any effect on smoking weed while having colloidal ingested, although I assume there should be no problem.

• like x 1

#24 SnowMetal

• 33 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:30 PM

Maybe colloidal silver could've done that as well.

No, silver is mostly used, periodically, as an antibiotic, antiviral and to control candida. It does not have the cerebral effects of gold, and should not be used daily for extended periods of time.

This video is a short, comprehensive primer for the benefits and application of colloidal silver ingestion:

• Good Point x 1

#25 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:39 PM

Just took it twice few hours ago and just now. Without buzzing this too much, I can say that in just a matter of hours my inexplicable ringing in the ears disappeared. The doctor said it wasn't tinnitus but he didn't also told me why I am hearing that sound in my ears like I would just come out of a club at 4 AM (exactly that sounds in my ears). That doctor said it's not tinnitus, he DIDN'T said what I have because he had no idea I think, but he gave me Celebrex (months ago) and I only took it for a week or so, without noticing much or at all.

Isn't ringing in the ears pretty much the definition of tinnitus?  I don't know how a doctor could claim that it's "not tinnitus".  At any rate, if colloidal gold treats tinnitus, then I'm all ears, as it were.  Let us know if the effect holds up.

• like x 1

#26 Bubbles

• 75 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:13 PM

Isn't ringing in the ears pretty much the definition of tinnitus?  I don't know how a doctor could claim that it's "not tinnitus".  At any rate, if colloidal gold treats tinnitus, then I'm all ears, as it were.  Let us know if the effect holds up.

I listened to some samples of different forms of how the tinnitus sound is like, on youtube, and I don't really hear it as loud as I wouldn't be able to hear someone or to notice it in the day time, and it's not even that tinnitus ringing like here , but more like this on minimum volume. In other words, that type of ringing which appears after leaving a night club. 

In February or so, I realized that this ringing was persisting, and it was in a time when I was working 15+ hours a day in front of the laptop (working online etc) while wearing headphones. After some quick Google searches, found about tinnitus and I got desperate. The doctor gave me some hope claiming it's not tinnitus after an inspection, but no fix. So I realized that when I was desperate that I'm going to have that ringing sound in my ears for the rest of my life, I become quite depressed about it, while everybody was telling me I'll be fine. As time past, I accepted it as a part of me, and whenever I laid for bed time, I was like "I have no time for this shit, think of something else". So it isn't as bad, because if it was tinnitus, then my ringing in the ear probably would be more intense, although I know that varies in people. And I would've probably still have a hard time accepting it. 

But when I took this colloidal gold, I was having music playing in the background, however at some point the music stopped and it was total silence. It took me 30 minutes or so to realize that it is indeed, a total silence, I even covered my ears with my hands to make sure this is what really happened.

I'm still somewhat skeptical if this is what caused my ringing to disappear or if it will appear, but I'm thinking.. if colloidal gold would be a cure or greatly alleviate tinnitus or any form of ringing in the ears.. shouldn't this be known and popular already, given the number of people suffering from it?

Since because of this forum I boosted my interest in colloidals, I'm going to post few updates further on. I have another thread where I'm asking chaotically about my supplements stack, one of the reason would be in there to dissolve any form of depression, lack of mood and increase chi... to get energy etc... and I can say that by taking this, it either gave me a good placebo on mood from day 1 (really don't feel depressed at all, I feel like smiling for no reason to everybody and everything.. actually even had a 40 minutes phone talk with one of my parents.. usually we stick to 2-4 minutes) or it's really that good.

But in order not to make myself look like a fool, I would say that maybe the good mood I'm having now is maybe due to a placebo. I'll see in one month! 

btw, how much of CG should one take? I don't mean the daily intake.. but for how long, when to take breaks, when to resume.. and such.

Edited by Bubbles, 21 July 2014 - 09:14 PM.

#27 SnowMetal

• 33 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:33 PM

btw, how much of CG should one take? I don't mean the daily intake.. but for how long, when to take breaks, when to resume.. and such.

Honestly, I can't say. Personally, I only take about 1-2oz per day, for around three weeks, every six months. I know that it gets in the cells via endocytosis and stays in the body a long time. Also, it does react with DNA. In short, once I have some in my system I can notice the effects for a long time. For a specified reason, however (your tinnitus, et al), you may want to continue use, but I can't advise one way or the other. I know there are many on the CGCS Forum who drink 8oz daily, for years, for their rheumatoid arthritis, and it has been life-changing for them.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • unsure x 1

#28 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:27 AM

I am very skeptical of this, I would like to know what is the mechanism of colloidal gold on the brain.
It's quite scary to ingest metals such as gold, I hope it never becomes the new MMS.
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#29 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:42 AM

I hope it never becomes the new MMS.

You mean this stuff?               It sounds like it's not quite that.

• Ill informed x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:39 PM

A positive report on C60 + colloidal gold

I had not intended to take C60 and colloidal gold at the same time, but I had just taken my weekly dose of 4mg of C60 when the bottle of Mesogold arrived, so I thought why not? I took two tablespoons and went to the gym an hour later. I didn't expect anything as I didn't feel any different going in, but I noticed that the weights on the first machine seemed a good deal lighter than normal. Turned out this was true for all the machines but one (and I was maxed out on that one to begin with). On one machine I used 190 pounds as easily as I normally used 90. That was the exception, but I did substantially better on all of them, averaging about a 1/3 improvement on what I could lift with 5 reps. On those machines where I'm limited more by joint pain, the increase was minimal--about 10%. 

As for other effects, I noticed that I built up a sweat much faster in the gym, and a couple of hours later I had a slight head flush, like from niacin but I hadn't taken any niacin. None of it negative, just something I noticed.

• unsure x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users