• Life Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 06:01 PM

$75 is for 5 ug + $70 shipping = $145

$190 is for 20 ug + $70 shipping = $260

#32 Chef Russ

• 11 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:48 PM

Is there a group buy happening anytime soon?  Any word on the best sources now?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 bulky

• 17 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 03:04 PM

Hi, I'm interested in a group buy as well, seems like there are a number of us. Lets get together on this.

• Agree x 1

#34 Chef Russ

• 11 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 04:52 PM

I'm ready. Anyone else?
  • Agree x 1

#35 Alex_G

• 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 April 2016 - 04:52 PM

I would be interested in a group by.

• Agree x 1

#36 bulky

• 17 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:49 PM

Abnova sells gdf11 and they claim 98% purity

Does anyone have any experience with this company?

http://www.abnova.co...atalog_id=P4096

#37 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:20 AM

Been on gdf11 for about 3 months and there are better cheaper peptides on the market.

In short, no effects on skin. No increased sense of smell. No red light phenomena. No effect on healing soft tissue injuries. No cognitive changes.

The only thing I can report is lean body mass is up a couple pounds and strength is up in the gym. I CANNOT ATTRIBUTE THIS TO GDF11.

If I wanted to heal an injury I would use bpc157. If i wanted tighter skin I would use hgh.

If I wanted more muscle mass then there are swarms.

Dosage is 0.18mcg EOD.

Edited by Rocket, 05 May 2016 - 02:22 AM.

#38 bulky

• 17 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 02:54 PM

Thank Rocket.

That is unexpected and discouraging. Any other reports for or against? 

BTW can discuss  your source? PM if you want.

#39 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 10:05 PM

If anyone wants to try some GDF11 I can send you some in from a freshly reconstituted batch in a sterile vial shipped in an ice pack. 

#40 PWAIN

• Topic Starter
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:22 AM

Hi meatsauce, I am very interested, please let me know what is involved.

#41 pone11

• 654 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 June 2016 - 03:40 AM

Rocket reports: 

"Been on gdf11 for about 3 months and there are better cheaper peptides on the market.

In short, no effects on skin. No increased sense of smell. No red light phenomena. No effect on healing soft tissue injuries. No cognitive changes."

How old are you?   In Steve Perry's thread on GDF11 you report that you went in two years from 155 to 195 pounds of muscle.  Presumably you did not make that kind of amazing anabolic gain at the age of 50.  Maybe you are just too young to have any significant deficit of GDF11?   

GDF11 experiments were all done on aged mice.  Young mice showed no improvements.

• Good Point x 2

#42 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:28 AM

I suspect there's much more to plasma than GDF11, GDF3 for instance. Maybe plasma works in ways we don't even understand. GDF11 seems to stop growth according to what I've read about it. Plasma should be taken as a whole not as isolated chemicals

#43 Nero

• 30 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 12:55 AM

what happened to this group buy

#44 Chef Russ

• 11 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 02:39 PM

Has anyone sourced this from a supplier with positive results and a reasonable price? I'm out of my depth here and guessing, but isn't It possible to produce a protein with comparable chemistry, but incorrect geometry. A correctly sequenced molecule without correct geometry could be ineffective but would travel down the SDS
Gel at the same rate as a molecule with the same sequence and different geometry (the basic methods the labs are citing as proof of product). I'm wondering if the suppliers are using the same source yeast or their own creations. That could have an influence on activity. Crystallization and X-ray scattering or some other test might show differences in configuration from different sources. I'm also amazed at the lack of new info on this topic given the earth shattering consequences and near bullseye of the initial paper. It's been a couple years now and there should have been some new reports one way or another (unless everyone is holding back for a group release of data). Or am I just not able to find them.

#45 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:22 PM

If we can't get a group buy going, which so far group buys on this forum have been unsuccessful in follow through anyway, is anyone who works at a lab currently able to provide their services as a place to ship? The only way I can think of to get my hands on GDF-11 is to have it shipped to a lab and then have someone there get it and ship it to me in turn.

#46 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2016 - 08:36 PM

So far all my attempts to attain this myself, even with a business address, have been unsuccessful, which is incredibly frustrating. If anybody is more resourceful and capable of orchestrating a group buy, I'm in. I guess on the microgram level it's probably not easy to buy mass quantity and divide, but perhaps there's someone with individual access who can provide better prices than some sketchy guy on Amazon.

#47 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 04:41 PM

Hi guys,

I'm in the same boat.

I first placed an online order with a company recommended by the lead militant for GDF11 therapy. They had some guy call up with a barrage of questions asking for documents attesting my official status as a registered research lab as well as a detailed protocol about the experiment in which it was to be used.

Then I placed an order on Amazon with another company, which first went through and then was cancelled due to shipping to a residential address. 

If we can't find this anywhere, it's pretty much a lost cause unless someone working in a lab goes that extra mile with a Group Buy.

I'll be trying the above link from Taiwan and keep you posted as my research advances.

Looking forward to the younger times ahead - - -

DareDevil

Edited by DareDevil, 24 December 2016 - 05:31 PM.

• like x 1

#48 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 December 2016 - 05:24 PM

I would edit the names of those companies out of your post if you can. That may be part of the problem. I made that mistake earlier in the thread. I honestly hate that we are treated like property by religious and/or control freak politicians who make laws saying what we can and can't buy and sell and put in our own bodies. Whether it's this kind of stuff or stem cell acquisition and research it's an atrocity on par with every genocide in history.   Until people begin voicing their outrage and moreover, acting against governments, this will continue. We have no idea if GDF-11 is *the STUFF* but nobody will know with this kind of nonsense.

Edited by Nate-2004, 24 December 2016 - 05:24 PM.

#49 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 05:32 PM

Hi Nate,

I removed them from the thread, thanks for the head's up.

DD

#50 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 December 2016 - 02:15 PM

I would edit the names of those companies out of your post if you can. That may be part of the problem. I made that mistake earlier in the thread. I honestly hate that we are treated like property by religious and/or control freak politicians who make laws saying what we can and can't buy and sell and put in our own bodies. Whether it's this kind of stuff or stem cell acquisition and research it's an atrocity on par with every genocide in history.   Until people begin voicing their outrage and moreover, acting against governments, this will continue. We have no idea if GDF-11 is *the STUFF* but nobody will know with this kind of nonsense.

Big pharma has been trying to put end to the home scientist.

I faced the same problem trying to buy GDF11 and some other substances. I eventually found a lab that sold to me, but GDF11 was a total bust. I wouldn't waste any money on it.  Back to the point, a lot of these companies won't even sell to research labs without having their detailed plans for their use of the substance. If they don't agree with what you're doing, then they don't sell to you. The whole field of bio research, from the perspective of an outside observer, is being ground down to a snails pace crawl.

I would expect that soon they are going to go after the peptide companies and then we're all left with vitamin C and aspirin.

It would be nice if some bioscientists would set up shell research labs for people like us to have access to these substances.

Good lord, I have an easier time obtaining anabolic steroids than legitimate legal nonprescription research substances.

Edited by Rocket, 28 December 2016 - 02:20 PM.

• Agree x 1

#51 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:06 PM

Hi Rocket,

Yes we are indeed in the hands of corrupt "PharmaFascists" who have a double agenda = raking in all of our disposable income and assets through economic harvesting during illness + ensuring population control and reducing global demography. This means that only a select group of insiders have access to cures while a few others might be able to gain some form of effective healthcare and longevity at the price of massive expense.

Also thanks for giving your personal feedback on taking GDF-11. I am rather surprised at how your personal experience with this product was so very different from the testimonial of Steve Perry found here:

https://drive.google...MGxkWXp2Z25oSlk

Do you think he is deluded, or maybe your own dosages, mode of deliver or treatment duration very different?

Thanks for your input !

DD

• Informative x 1

#52 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 January 2017 - 02:18 PM

Hi Rocket,

Yes we are indeed in the hands of corrupt "PharmaFascists" who have a double agenda = raking in all of our disposable income and assets through economic harvesting during illness + ensuring population control and reducing global demography. This means that only a select group of insiders have access to cures while a few others might be able to gain some form of effective healthcare and longevity at the price of massive expense.

Also thanks for giving your personal feedback on taking GDF-11. I am rather surprised at how your personal experience with this product was so very different from the testimonial of Steve Perry found here:

https://drive.google...MGxkWXp2Z25oSlk

Do you think he is deluded, or maybe your own dosages, mode of deliver or treatment duration very different?

Thanks for your input !

DD

I have no idea other than he is admittedly taking HGH. I can tell you factually I had zero effects and zero side effects other than I developed gerd shortly after taking it. I used it for quite a long time with no effects.

My doses, which I don't recall at this moment, were a little higher than this individuals reported doses. Delivery was the same method: injection. Reconstitution was the same: BAC water.

There are other peptides I have used with very good results including BPC157 (for healing soft tissue injuries) and CJC1295 DAC for increasing HGH production.

I would not waste a dime on GDF11 again.

I find it interesting that this guy is now appearing on stage.

Edited by Rocket, 03 January 2017 - 02:25 PM.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#53 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 06:15 PM

Hi Rocket,

Thanks for your reply. What I found odd about Steve Perry was first his relative ease in procuring this product on the market. Especially as the company he mentions using is the same one which grilled me over the phone, demanding details of my research protocol as well as official documents proving the identity of my research institute and scientific documentation of the studies being undertaken with their product. 

With what you have said about his claims of GDF-11 being exaggerate, added to his having a spending money budget to have his Telomere length measured regularly by a lab, and then finally going on stage to promote it and suggesting he's going to start an offshore clinic, all this does call to question his presentation of GDF-11 as the ultimate anti-aging solution. I will wait to see if I can hear other Longecity members' testimony regarding its effectiveness and, for the time being, will withhold on purchasing or trying it.

For several years I've successfully done HGH preceded by Ipamorelin combined with CJC1295 w/out DAC. So it sounds like he might be confusing the results from his use of HGH with those of simultaneous GDF-11 intake.

Thanks for the words of caution !

DareDevil

• Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#54 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:18 PM

Hi Rocket,

Thanks for your reply. What I found odd about Steve Perry was first his relative ease in procuring this product on the market. Especially as the company he mentions using is the same one which grilled me over the phone, demanding details of my research protocol as well as official documents proving the identity of my research institute and scientific documentation of the studies being undertaken with their product. 

With what you have said about his claims of GDF-11 being exaggerate, added to his having a spending money budget to have his Telomere length measured regularly by a lab, and then finally going on stage to promote it and suggesting he's going to start an offshore clinic, all this does call to question his presentation of GDF-11 as the ultimate anti-aging solution. I will wait to see if I can hear other Longecity members' testimony regarding its effectiveness and, for the time being, will withhold on purchasing or trying it.

For several years I've successfully done HGH preceded by Ipamorelin combined with CJC1295 w/out DAC. So it sounds like he might be confusing the results from his use of HGH with those of simultaneous GDF-11 intake.

Thanks for the words of caution !

DareDevil

I know of one other person who I put in touch with the lab that I purchased my GDF11 from. I sent him a couple of messages asking how his experiment was going and I never heard back. I assume he was getting a wholelotta' nothing as well otherwise I imagine he would have replied.

GDF11 is a bust. Sounds like this Steve Perry is trying to make some $$$.

There are real peptides on the market to improve the body: all of the GHRP's, BPC157, and others.

There is still a lot of controversy about GDF11. I wouldn't waste any money on it. A fool and his money are soon parted.

• Agree x 1

#55 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:47 AM

I faced the same problem trying to buy GDF11 and some other substances. I eventually found a lab that sold to me, but GDF11 was a total bust. I wouldn't waste any money on it. 

Hi Rocket,

I was wondering if you injected the GDF-11 and at what dosage for how long?

I kind of want to eliminate every possible pathway by self-experimentation.

The mouse studies for GDF-11 were very impressive.

Thanks for any details you can provide 

DareDevil

#56 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:11 AM

I faced the same problem trying to buy GDF11 and some other substances. I eventually found a lab that sold to me, but GDF11 was a total bust. I wouldn't waste any money on it. 

Hi Rocket,

I was wondering if you injected the GDF-11 and at what dosage for how long?

I kind of want to eliminate every possible pathway by self-experimentation.

The mouse studies for GDF-11 were very impressive.

Thanks for any details you can provide 

DareDevil

From upthread:

Been on gdf11 for about 3 months and there are better cheaper peptides on the market.

In short, no effects on skin. No increased sense of smell. No red light phenomena. No effect on healing soft tissue injuries. No cognitive changes.

The only thing I can report is lean body mass is up a couple pounds and strength is up in the gym. I CANNOT ATTRIBUTE THIS TO GDF11.

If I wanted to heal an injury I would use bpc157. If i wanted tighter skin I would use hgh.

If I wanted more muscle mass then there are swarms.

Dosage is 0.18mcg EOD.

#57 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:10 AM

Why do posters on here expect to get results from hormones that the hormone is not designed for ! GDF11 is a balancing hormone it up regulates sirt 1 through 7, it's not an anabolic steroid thats not its purpose in your body of course other stuff will have a much quicker results because they are designed for that,
The mouse study indicated it bought an enlarged heart back to normal in 4 days in human terms that would be over a year! taken regularly,
and getting a Buzz , this is a hormone not cocaine or heroin why would you expect a Buzz at all,
as for soft tissue repair a 50 pence tube of savlon or germolene will beat any of the fancy stuff rocket mentions any day because it's designed for that,
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#58 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:20 AM

Hi Pleb,

You do well to distinguish that we may have different needs and quests, explaining why one man's garbage is another man's treasure? I believe Rocket is a couple of decades younger than me and numerous anti-aging studies on mice have shown that most substances which make older mice younger, don't bring benefits to younger mice which don't have an onset of aging. So what a young mouse would say is worthless could be literally life-saving to an older mouse.

Also, in the thread on the Dasatinib Group Buy I was told by another member that Human Growth Hormone (HGH) makes you get old versus remain young. This belies my own experience with that product. I question the research by the Mayo Clinic and Harvard University as they could very well be biased. They cite statistics but don't clearly differentiate whether it may have to do with an incidence of cancer deaths, where HGH significantly speeds up tumor development, nor do they clarify what dosages of HGH are at cause.

Instead, the blanket statement that HGH actually makes you get old sounds kind of like the Global Warming sing-song to me. They might have an agenda for saying this, people taking HGH could very well have significant health benefits that remove them from various costly drugs sold by Big Pharma which is likely behind such studies. FWIW.

I am willing to give GDF-11 a shot if I can source some. I have failed to several times not having a research lab address. I hope this situation can change. And maybe a Group Buy is indispensable for us at last be able to source GDF-11? I hope that we can maybe launch one, possibly with somebody who can use a Lab address for initial procurement. Fingers Crossed.

DareDevil

#59 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:37 AM

Of course we have different needs but rocket condemning GDF11 because it doesn't build muscle is like saying the aspirin I took didn't mend my broken toe,
I'm also willing to give it a try long term but as you say getting hold of its like trying to get rocking horse shit,
The HGH idea was because it increases IGF1 that's a known telomerase upregulator and the idea then was that would cause precancerous cells to live longer become cancerous and proliferate a statement that they had no evidence of, many young kids take it for a number of years to aid in growth as much as 7iu a day yet statistics over here indicate that the incidence of cancer in that group was the same as the normal kids that didn't take hgh
And yes I'm on hgh and have been for over two years at 1iu a day , also epithalon and have tried ghk and a few others.

Edited by pleb, 24 February 2017 - 09:39 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:24 AM

Hi Pleb,

Thanks for your reply. I'm happy we're revitalizing this thread because GDF-11 may "in fine" help revitalize us !

Rocket isn't a bad bloke, he's actually very friendly and helpful. Only his quest is slightly different than that of most of us. He's seeking, I presume, to maintain his youth, possibly reverting to his twenties, and at the same time to get as healthy as possibly and build up muscle mass at the same time. This isn't that unusual a quest for a young man and it is good of him to share is assessment of substances he experiments. It is maybe up to us to assess whether his situation makes this feedback relevant to our own needs or not. I am not seeking to bulk up or lose weight. I only seek what might reverse aging. This makes my own quest highly targeted making my interest different than that of many others who may have health issues to solve or also seeking nootropic effects. 

I much look forward to sourcing GDF-11 because we've had some positive feedback on its beneficial effects from at least one one Longecity member (see video below), and also because if we don't try it we'll never know.

I am an experimenter as long as it doesn't carry a significant health risk. A potential small transitory potential health risk is acceptable to me for short term testing purposes. I don't mind getting sick as long as I can recover without lasting consequences. It's the price of being a front runner in self-experimentation even if officially we all know we only use such substances on lab rats or field mice.

I noticed that Epitalon seemed to work better when taken in conjuction with TB-500 peptide. This somehow increased its effect versus when taken alone. The dosage ratio I had was 4E/1T when the recommended protocol is 2E/1T or half the dosage of TB-500 to that of Epitalon i.e. 10mg/day E + 5mg/day TB-500. You may want to give this a try next time.

The statistics you quote regarding children administered HGH reassures me. I think that Big Pharma doesn't want the usage of HGH to become generalized because it has taken Hollywood by storm and we know that celebrities are Trend Setters. We can see how former Hollywood-based musician and Longecity member Steve Perry has turned into a highly visible proponent of GDF-11.

This probably doesn't sit well with today's active double agenda:

1.  Seeking to milk us for overpriced prescription drugs we might no longer need

2.  Regulating demography by combating life extension in all its recent developments

Therefore we can expect that the FDA, the pseudo-scientific establishment of pharma-funded universities and clinics, the bought and paid for press and media, will in concert, alert the public to falsely documented "alleged dangers" of any significant breakthrough effective at reinforcing our immune system or extending our lifespan.

On another topic, I'd be interested to hear what your experience was with GHK? I am about to embark on that journey soon in the absence of more promising substances' availability.

DareDevil

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gdf11, gdf-11

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users