nootropic

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 altrkit

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:32 PM

Hi All,

I started taking Sulbutiamine (Arcalion) @ 400 mg after breakfast. following are the effects that i felt ;

1. Wide awake

2. Motivated

3. Energized

4. Libido

5. spontaneous Erections etc

But after taking it for about 2 weeks, its like that i have hit a plaetue, now taking the usual dose' effects doesn't feel as pronounced as before. im at a loss as i really wanted to keep those effects, also im planning to use it for a long time.

What is the problem, any guesses??

can i continue it for a longer time, like 3 months on and 1 month off ????

P.S : im recently diagnosed with Hypogonadism (testosterone @ 112), the doc has put me on Clomid 50 mg / daily. but it seems that i have hit a pleatue there as well, the effects of taking clomid arnt that much pronounced as before.

Regards    

#2 Sun

• 53 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:09 PM

Hi All,
But after taking it for about 2 weeks, its like that i have hit a plaetue, now taking the usual dose' effects doesn't feel as pronounced as before. im at a loss as i really wanted to keep those effects, also im planning to use it for a long time.

What is the problem, any guesses??

There is no problem. Its just tolerance and it's common with stimulants. Sulbutiamine it's no exception, I can tell you that from personal experience.

can i continue it for a longer time, like 3 months on and 1 month off ????

3 weeks on and 1 off seems more likely to be the sweet spot for me. You can stay clear of addiction this way, tampering off after 3 months would be more difficult for me. Not to say I should not touch that substance for another month. I think going with the weeks would be a lot easier. Also, 1 week would certainly destroy the tolerance built in 3 weeks so don't worry about that.

Let us know how it works. Personally, I quit sulbutiamine because it made me irritable and switched my character to a more non talkative person, like I would be good thinking to say something to someone as opposed to actually saying it. I'm normally a little timid, so sulb worsen my battle to fight the 'fear to talk'.

Good luck :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 altrkit

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:57 PM

Thnx for the nice input, may i ask what dosage were you on? 

Interestingly, im also a non talkative person, but sulb made me to speak my mind and pump some confidence. i guess it is different for every person.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users