Better than ibogaine without side effects

ibogaine addiction tolerance stimulants opiates

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Bockemossen

• 29 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:41 PM

Have anybody tested ADDX-OX from teamtlr?

"The whole conception and subsequent design and R&D behind ADDX-OX was to create a superior and wholly adverse effect free non-psychoactive agent for addicition cessation that surpasses the efficacy of Ibogaine." That's crazy! A drug that works better than ibogaine and doesn't make you trip your ass off for 30 hours. Yes the hallucinations from ibogaine may allow you to extinct your fears but it could might as well make them worse.

If it resets tolerance to drugs, a LOT of people would want to use this. I don't understand why it hasn't got any attention.

#2 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 11:35 PM

That's because I didn't hype it up yet, I didn't really do that with ibogaine itself yet while I did with memantine and that caused it to be a mainstream extremely popular intervention for tolerance even prescribed by a lot of psychiatrists.

Ppl don't believe in wonder drugs, there was evidence being mem but ppl assume it's too good to be true.

I will contact them to work togheter as I'm the guy that can turn a drug that no one takes into something extremely popular.
  • dislike x 4
  • Enjoying the show x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Disagree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:31 AM

interesting, this drug is named after me :)

medievil, please go take a look at my memantine-caffetine thread

Edited by addx, 14 September 2014 - 11:59 AM.

• Informative x 1

#4 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:34 AM

Personally, I wouldn't trust taking any supplement that doesn't list the ingredients.  Especially when it says, "For Research Use Only! Not For Use in Humans" and doesn't provide any COA or purity specification.

Edited by tritium, 15 September 2014 - 12:38 AM.

• like x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#5 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:43 PM

@ boeckemoessen

Are You somehow implicated with TLR ?

You know.. You post something good about their products i.e. suggest the usage of untested research chemicals

And this of course "just" for Humanitarian reasons....

To answer Your question: It is possible that they use a analog of Ibogaine like 18-Methoxycoronaridine

So therefore this similarity.

Edited by Flex, 16 September 2014 - 01:47 PM.

• like x 1

#6 Bockemossen

• Topic Starter
  • 29 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:29 PM

@ boeckemoessen
Are You somehow implicated with TLR ?
You know.. You post something good about their products i.e. suggest the usage of untested research chemicals
And this of course "just" for Humanitarian reasons....

To answer Your question: It is possible that they use a analog of Ibogaine like 18-Methoxycoronaridine
So therefore this similarity.

No, I'm not.

Well, they are the only ones who have this product and I just wanted to start a discussion about it. I'm not suggesting usage of it. If it's really as good as they say, it deserves recognition.

Yes I guess that's possible. They say they've worked on it for the last eight years.

I'm going to get it next week so will report about it then.

#7 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:29 PM

Ok

You never know nowadays. Therefore my question.

#8 Bockemossen

• Topic Starter
  • 29 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:24 PM

I understand. Actually they have mention a few times that spreading the word about them is welcomed. They are developing new and better compounds so I hope that they get big. Both for personal reasons and that others can be helped. But this thread was about ADDX-OX and discussion about ibogaine. And I kind of wanted to know if anybody had gotten any nasty side effects from it. But it seems that I will give the first anecdote about this. I’m not taking it for addiction but mainly to reset stimulant tolerance.

As it modulates the serotonin system is it possible that it will enhance my emotions? All the ssris I’ve been on have numbed my feelings and I’m afraid that if they get stronger again my anxiety will also grow stronger and my depression could creep back. But I don’t know if the emotional blunting is an indirect effect from ssris.

• dislike x 1

#9 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:37 PM

Spreading their word and turn down tht.co because they are bad and want to harm them...

Who in gods name calls him self "absolute truth" = Veritas incorruptus ? ..C´mon

I dont want to annoy You with this, but just btw:

Making advertisements for a company could be against the Forum rules,

so it dont matter whether its off-topic to a thead per se.

I can tell You for the usual Ibogaine, that it could be dangerous.

Even in therapeutic dosages it "can" lead to circulatory malfunction and therefore sometimes to death.

( Please dont ask me for refenrece, its a pain to find it again)

therefore the people in africa induce a state of trance to avoid this.

Edited by Flex, 17 September 2014 - 06:37 PM.

• like x 1

#10 Sciencyst

• 272 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:22 PM

TeamTLR rewards these shill accounts with discounted/free product.

Please don't take these sketchy compounded compounds with mysterious ingredients. It's like going to a pharmacist and receiving a pill bottle with all question marks on it, no information about the substance. Would you take it? I hope not.

• like x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Agree x 1

#11 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:25 PM

I even take random tablets i find on the ground hoping it would make me high.

lol im the perfect example for yall haha
  • like x 3
  • dislike x 2

#12 Bockemossen

• Topic Starter
  • 29 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:26 PM

Why do you think they are bad? Well all companies are enemies.

What? People write about companies all the time.

Yes I know that regular ibogaine could kill you.

#13 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:27 PM

I only do this when i feel anhedonic and dont have any stims tbh, im not that desperate thank god
  • dislike x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#14 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:43 PM

Rofl :laugh:

This remebers me on me and my friends in the Adolescence

We tried to smoke aspirine, Camomille and so on... just for the seek of a high lol

• like x 1

#15 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:09 PM

Not only regular, but also just one dose !!

Try to make it as safe as possible i.e. inducing a trance and having a tripsitter who watches You even after the afterglow:

to call the medics if something wents wrong. So better do it during the Day.

The timeframe to surive a Heart attack isnt that big ! (5-10 min ?)

But if You ask me: Dont do it unless You are a hardcore Heroine addict

Another question, why do You trust them ?

Do You trust everyone that easy ?

Where should I start... Someone asked them for a CoA, and they have just sent a copy from Wu han heng da

and stated that it is theirs..

-> I guess tolerant got this mail from them.

Interrestingly, a few weeks earlier ( ca. 2-4 weeks) they stated that a CoA is not needed

So, You could trust them right away...

-> look in reddit for this statement ( type something like TLR in the serach bar)

Edited by Flex, 17 September 2014 - 10:26 PM.

#16 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:27 PM

We tried to smoke aspirine, Camomille and so on... just for the seek of a high lol
Fucking hell im horney, time to watch those free adult channels with a naked girl acting all hyper
  • dislike x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#17 Bockemossen

• Topic Starter
  • 29 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:53 PM

Not only regular, but also just one dose !!
Try to make it as safe as possible i.e. inducing a trance and having a tripsitter who watches You even after the afterglow:
to call the medics if something wents wrong. So better do it during the Day.
The timeframe to surive a Heart attack isnt that big ! (5-10 min ?)
But if You ask me: Dont do it unless You are a hardcore Heroine addict

Another question, why do You trust them ?
Do You trust everyone that easy ?

Where should I start... Someone asked them for a CoA, and they have just sent a copy from Wu han heng da
and stated that it is theirs..
-> I guess tolerant got this mail from them.

Interrestingly, a few weeks earlier ( ca. 2-4 weeks) they stated that a CoA is not needed
So, You could trust them right away...
-> look in reddit for this statement ( type something like TLR in the serach bar)

It's not psychoactive so there will be no trip. At least that's what they say. But I was not planning on doing it alone anyway.

Yes I guess I trust way too easily. Now I'm trusting you. I've searched for things like that before but didn't find anything. Maybe I will have to reconsider them. But I will probably try the ADDX-OX anyway. Starting with a really small dose.
  • Needs references x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#18 Sygyr

• 8 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 02:43 AM

Did you try the ADDX-OX Bockemossen? What was the effect?

#19 LearningFromThePast

• 45 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 April 2015 - 07:01 AM

TRULY: BADASS.  ;)

Completely relieved all physical opioid addiction in my "mouse" in 3-4 days by taking a 1000 mg a day. Wow... Modulates Endorphins, Dopamine, and Serotonin and gave my mouse almost like a small, extremely clean opioid buzz for 30ish minutes. You can't deny no withdraws. Period. I don't care about what any of you say. Placebo is non-existent when OPIOID withdrawal disappear.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#20 Hip

• 2,396 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:00 AM

See this thread:

True Life Research (teamtlr.com) — Partially A Scam Company With Fake Products

• Ill informed x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#21 LearningFromThePast

• 45 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:14 AM

Hip, I don't know who you are, but these results have already been "debunked" and proven fake by Niner, the longecity moderators, test results. Seriously, what is the point of all of this fabrication? ADDX-OX has PERSONALLY helped me in my journey of quitting MY addiction, which is none of your business, but YOU nor anyone can tell me otherwise. One simply CANNOT dispute PHYSICAL withdrawal symptoms disappearing within a matter of days (1-3 days).

This was already taken care of in February, stop trying to resurface your futile attempt to SLANDER TeamTLR.

It is a company of Love and Truth and the owner has done nothing but been kind and Loving to me.

STOP!

• Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#22 ILIkeBeer

• 135 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:26 AM

That's because I didn't hype it up yet, I didn't really do that with ibogaine itself yet while I did with memantine and that caused it to be a mainstream extremely popular intervention for tolerance even prescribed by a lot of psychiatrists.

Ppl don't believe in wonder drugs, there was evidence being mem but ppl assume it's too good to be true.

I will contact them to work togheter as I'm the guy that can turn a drug that no one takes into something extremely popular.

I am confused by this post?

#23 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:06 PM

It is a company of Love and Truth and the owner has done nothing but been kind and Loving to me.

I'm confused by this post………..

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Agree x 1

#24 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 August 2015 - 07:58 AM

TRULY: BADASS. ;)
Completely relieved all physical opioid addiction in my "mouse" in 3-4 days by taking a 1000 mg a day. Wow... Modulates Endorphins, Dopamine, and Serotonin and gave my mouse almost like a small, extremely clean opioid buzz for 30ish minutes. You can't deny no withdraws. Period. I don't care about what any of you say. Placebo is non-existent when OPIOID withdrawal disappear.

Forget synthetic substances with unknown long term health effect's.

To relive both physical and mental addictions try these instead:

1. Chronic low dose iboga (threshold meaning no hallucinations etc)
2. Blue Lotus chronically before bed (balances the dopamine system)
3. NMDA antagonist stack which results in NMDA upregulation and resensitization of all neurotransmitters. Also, it removes tolerences to both endogenous and exogenous chemicals.
4. Prolactin inhibitors (specifically for males, prolactin directly counters dopamine)

Edited by sativa, 16 August 2015 - 08:03 AM.

• like x 1

#25 nicklesprout

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:48 PM

TRULY: BADASS. ;)

Forget synthetic substances with unknown long term health effect's.

2. Blue Lotus chronically before bed (balances the dopamine system)
3. NMDA antagonist stack which results in NMDA upregulation and resensitization of all neurotransmitters. Also, it removes tolerences to both endogenous and exogenous chemicals.
4. Prolactin inhibitors (specifically for males, prolactin directly counters dopamine)

sativa - for #1 above, how low of a dose of the Iboga are you talking? if i take just a little too much, it makes me paranoid, and i'm talking about sub-threshold amounts also. no hallucinations, just jumbled thoughts and paranoia. but if i take less than that, i don't feel anything. do i take a low amount to where i don't feel anything but assume that over time it is going to fix something inside?

#26 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:14 AM

sativa - for #1 above, how low of a dose of the Iboga are you talking?
do i take a low amount to where i don't feel anything but assume that over time it is going to fix something inside?

As understand it, yes, this is correct. Regardless of whether you feel anything, iboga's pharmacological mode of action will still occur.

Re your brain chemistry, have you ever tried other NMDA antagonists? Are you labelled as having any sort of "condition"? - just curious

Edited by sativa, 19 August 2015 - 12:15 AM.

#27 nicklesprout

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:30 PM

have you tried ibo before though? 

brain chemistry - just tried magnesium. nmda antagonism doesn't seem to be my problem. i have poly-drug abuse issues from my adolescence (including benzo paws) that i am trying to fix.

#28 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:36 PM

have you tried ibo before though?

brain chemistry - just tried magnesium. nmda antagonism doesn't seem to be my problem. i have poly-drug abuse issues from my adolescence (including benzo paws) that i am trying to fix.

Yes i have some iboga full spectrum extract, I take a few drops every now and then.

I'm bringing this compilation of information over from another forum (Nature's Herb forum) as it can be of great use to people here.

This is potentially a new paradigm for overcoming addiction, it takes a wholesome approach.

To relive both physical and mental addictions try the following for an unlimited period of time:
1. Chronic low dose iboga (threshold dose, meaning one that dose not produce any psychoactive effects etc)
2. Blue Lotus chronically before bed (balances/resensitizes the entire dopamine system)
3. NMDA antagonist stack which results in NMDA upregulation and resensitization of all neurotransmitters. It also removes tolerances to both endogenous and exogenous chemicals.
Examples: Zinc, Magnesium, Agmatine, NAC, garlic, parsley, Memantine
4. Prolactin inhibitors (notably for males, prolactin directly counters dopamine and visa versa)
Examples: Chaste Berry (D2 agonist), Zinc (its a DRI), Magnesium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E
5. Critical: Avoidance of ALL sources of wheat and dairy. Both result in the production of opioid peptide's that trigger the opioid receptors which can hinder the addiction recovery process.
6. Optional - Lemon essential oil (releases oxytocin which is the bonding hormone and provides natural sustainable antidepressant effects)

This resolves both the physical and mental side of addiction.

Personally, I am not an addict but engage in all of these regularly for general neuronal and "health maintenance".

Edited by sativa, 19 August 2015 - 05:02 PM.

#29 nicklesprout

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 August 2015 - 08:33 PM

do you notice any effect from Blue Lotus? i tried it a while back when in full blown benzo withdrawal, couldn't notice anything. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#30 Nick Manning

• 7 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:24 PM

Don't forget about the nutmeg, peanut shells, banana peels, bed bugs, etc...

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ibogaine, addiction, tolerance, stimulants, opiates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users