Motivation, MEMORY, Focus

adrafinil exam piracetam alpha gpc

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LongecityM20

• 25 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:18 AM

I am creating a stack for memory, motivation, focus for a standardized exam I have coming up in a month. I was wondering what you guys thought about this stack?

Phenylracetam

Piracetam

Alpha GPC

Adrafinil

Ginko Biloba

Huperzine 

Artichoke Extract

ALSO TULIP (PQQ+ coQ10 + Shilijit) 

I have desensitized by Dopamine receptors and so I am trying to find a solution for that. This exam is extremely important but I just have any motivation left in me from taking Adderal for the past couple of years. I stopped Adderal a few months ago on and off. 

Any help?

#2 allstargajo

• 50 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:17 AM

Why not something back to basic like caffeine + l-theanine for focus and motivation, add some bacopa monnieri or phosphatidylserine for memory. On those more tiresome days use some Adrafinil to get you going.

Just my 2 cents

Edited because of typo

Edited by allstargajo, 12 December 2014 - 10:17 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 LongecityM20

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:34 PM

Ive tried L-Theanine with Caffeine. It doesnt really help that much. I usually just like taking Caffeine without it. I heard Bacopa works after a long time and I kinda need something quicker than that. I havn't heard of Phosphatidylserine before. 

Thanks a lot for the reply! I hope someone helps you out when you're in need!

#4 Mr Serendipity

• 982 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:15 PM

Cocoa is extremely good for motivation. Try drinking a cocoa drink in the morning with 2-3 teaspoons of cocoa in it. You'll soon believe in yourself and be motivated. Warning do not do it before bed, it will cause insomnia.

Also note, it doesn't have to be raw cocoa. Infact raw cocoa might be dangerous in the long run (I've read a few things, though I can't remember what specific ingredients in raw cocoa may make you worse off). Use the cocoa powder you can buy in the everyday supermarket.

#5 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:59 PM

Taken all together? Or spaced out in the day?

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 LongecityM20

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:27 AM

taken all together

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: adrafinil, exam, piracetam, alpha gpc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users