• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

The scientific progress will lead to the paradise on Earth

paradisem earth eden science progress

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,213 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 02:34 PM

Quite recently I red the writings of another participant in this forum, and extracted one of the ideas, that looks quite good. Then I refined it, and developed it to a relatively nice idea of what the future can be like. It is that we can build the paradise if we develop fully the science. We are cappable of having everything, that is supposed to be the Paradise, if it exists - immortality, all possible ways of enjoyment and pleasures, the best music, all that we want, etc. etc. 

So we both made a site for that. You may find it there:

http://www.whyparadise.tk/

According to me, this idea, that the science will bring us the paradise on the Earth, will manage to unite the religion with the science for the search for biological immortality.

I wonder what you people think about that.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

#2 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 December 2015 - 11:01 PM

The ultimate aim of some meditation schools of thought is to be become at one with everything. This can cause disappearance, but wrong practice can have dyer consequences! Going with the flow should be respected.imo.
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#3 cats_lover

• 149 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 02:55 PM

Science could lead us to that, but not.

What is the main goal of mankind today? There are just individual goals (mostly related with money and power) and we are manipulated to work for those goals.

We are destroying the world and killing us each other.

• Disagree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: paradisem, earth, eden, science, progress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users