• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

My Experiences with tht.co's NSI-189

nsi-189 review nsi-189 log nsi-189 independent review tht.co nsi-189 review logging nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 04:06 PM

20itc2o.jpg

Well, it's about time I post another log/review, this time it's on NSI-189 ; a compound with neurotrophic and anti-depressant properties. It has been studied by government funded scientists/institutions, and by other companys looking to make new anti-depressants; specifically for major depressive disorder.

My review is not going to be too long. 

I took it for 3 and half weeks. 

During the first week, upon dosing in the afternoon and morning, I noticed a definite, but slight increase in clarity, this was slightly more with each day. It would hit about 20 minutes to 30 minutes after putting a leveled two and a half scoops (with the mini scooper provided) and the effects peaked at the end of the first week. Then for a couple days I questioned if it was really that doing anything, cus I didn't feel much clarity on these two days.

The real effects started to set in mid-second week, same dose, more noticeable at four scoops on the later days ; thursday and friday of the second week. 

One thing is it does seem to increase OCD type thoughts a little bit, and is mildly anxiogenic in my opinion, more so when using coffee / caffeine with it, which I didn't do til the 3rd week. Only for a couple days for the sake of logging this "clean"*.

Coffee itself, nor caffeine doesn't ramp up OCD style stuff for me, in fact it helps it usually, unless I drink too much, so I'd assume the NSI-189 had most to do with it...it definitely potentiates the energy boosting effects of caffeine, and allows for a clear, highly motivated workout.

WEEK TWO (mid-week)

This is where the deep thought, and much more analytical "broadcasting" came into place; increased vigilance, and an increased ability to "dissect" the words of others . Simply put, this allows you to further examine all situations , with my mindset and intellectual ability, I didn't think that there would be too much of a result at first..but this definitely allowed me to look "beyond what's in front" so to speak. It definitely increases insight, is there a word for insight increasing?

Make one? I mean something catchy, though. Insightagogue, how bout that, lmao, jk.

WEEK THREE

Definite increase in creativity, and overall philosophical thinking, my ideas were very easy to collect, and there was enough clarity to where I didn't have to worry about "losing" any of the ideas - I still feel a slight increase in anxiety type stuff(racing mind,intrusive thoughts, CLEANING) etc), nothing too bad, but surprising because I can normally be on copious amounts of other stims more known for anxiety, like yohimbine, or wellbutrin, without any real anxiety. It's my theory that NSI-189 might* have some noradrenergic and / or GABA antagonistic effect....so it might not be good for those with an actual anxiety disorder.

Interestingly , GABA-A blockers usually only mildly increase my anxiety, but I can't count on that being the same for others more susceptible. 

Another thing I noticed is I miss less, less lag when doing multiple things or switching from tasks, it's as if all transitions become a lot easier and more manageable. More clear.

FINAL NOTES

One more thing  , I did notice an increase in strength on the bench press while on this, NOT attributable only to focus, but my form had a 0-2% error rate while on this, what I mean is everything was smooth, easy to get to, and everything felt more clear, like a get right to it type of feeling and less stuff in the background distracting me. I did feel a little more shallow in terms of communication in some ways, as I was real focused on getting the benching done first. In other words, the compound seems to increase objective oriented behavior. **

In all honesty, I may not be the best person to log for this particular compound, because I have OCD and an intellectual background to begin with, but I figured maybe some have similarities, and would find this to be useful.

Edited by Area-1255, 23 January 2015 - 04:14 PM.

• Informative x 4
  • like x 4
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Well Written x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#2 timhill88@outlook.com

• 154 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:16 PM

Thanks Brother :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:53 PM

I’ve only noticed one effect from NSI-189, but that one effect alone is worth the admission price many times over. I feel nothing from NSI-189—no stimulatory effect, no increased cognitive abilities, no uplift in mood or sleep quality. But after using only one gram of the stuff, my chronic sense of self-doubt, which has plagued me since elementary school, has completely vanished. And it’s not some sort of hypomanic “I’m gonna be a billionaire in a month” type of illusion. It’s just that my fear of tackling difficult tasks has disappeared. Instead of saying to myself “I can’t learn linear algebra or advanced ESXi administration—it’s too hard—I’m not smart enough,” I now realize that with sufficient effort these are easily-realizable goals. I just wish this material had been available to me when I was in my twenties.

• Informative x 2
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#4 mganderson76

• 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 08:38 PM

Out of curiosity, do the positive effects seem to last after you have ceased taking it for a while?

#5 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:02 PM

Out of curiosity, do the positive effects seem to last after you have ceased taking it for a while?

Some of them do, it's only been a few days since I ran out, I'll update again in a week. To see what's still lingering or not. 

Honestly , for what it's worth , Pitolisant has an allround better effect in some regards, and doesn't increase anxiety.

9-methyl-beta-carboline had some very notable aphrodisiac effects.

• like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#6 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:46 AM

9-methyl-beta-carboline had some very notable aphrodisiac effects.

So does Ashley Judd. Where can I get me some of that?

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#7 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:34 AM

I really like your deduction that NSI-189 increases objective oriented behavior 

#8 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:10 AM

I really like your deduction that NSI-189 increases objective oriented behavior 

Yeah, it makes sense , too, whether it truly has GABA antagonism or not....I have no proof or have not seen a study showing it does directly, but it's a particular vibe based on a similar feeling to other GABA blockers like kudzu and ginkgo - which made me jittery, angry, and irritable.

• WellResearched x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 crazepharmacist

• 94 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 05:22 AM

Do you know what dosage you were taking? 

• Needs references x 1
  • Good Point x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users