Dasatinib group buy from Nyles

dasatinib senolytic senescent scenescent cells sasp senolytics group buy

• Please log in to reply
672 replies to this topic

#661 Rocket

• 319 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:04 AM

Who's in for FOXO4-DRI? Depending on how many people we can get the price can be around 400 for each 50mg. If its just a few us us the price will be a little higher. Chroma thinks 100mg is a good starting dose but no one really knows much yet. A couple people seem to be having some effect with a much lower dose.

I'm in!

100mg how often? Once every...?

In the spirit of the original purpose of this thread I will be doing my second round of D+Q in about a week. I think a lot of people gave up too soon... My experience has been positive.
  • Informative x 1

#662 meatsauce

• 212 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:46 AM

I was thinking doing 100mg over about a ten day period. Someone said they felt effects from taking only 5 mg. If that is true then I think 20x that will be worth trying. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#663 Andey

• 383 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:39 AM

Who's in for FOXO4-DRI? Depending on how many people we can get the price can be around 400 for each 50mg. If its just a few us us the price will be a little higher. Chroma thinks 100mg is a good starting dose but no one really knows much yet. A couple people seem to be having some effect with a much lower dose.

I am in

#664 mikey

• 721 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:21 PM

I would be in if I were more sure of dosage. If I can see some profound effects for a couple/few thousand dollars, I would be in.

#665 Nate-2004

• 1,029 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:39 PM

Same here. I'd need to know the effective dosage, otherwise $400 for 50mg is excessive if the dosage is more than that per day.

#666 Andey

• 383 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:58 PM

I would be in if I were more sure of dosage. If I can see some profound effects for a couple/few thousand dollars, I would be in.

Its actually a very sensible idea, but I am afraid we need half a decade to get those numbers from science.

We need to establish some metric to assess and compare effect on biological age from different interventions.

I am nursing the idea to use HRV (heart rate variability) as  proxy for this. Particularly pNN50 as it have quite nice correlation with age on the one hand

and on the other hand could be measured even with camera sensor on mobile phone (which is not true for other HRV measurements)

A lot of things could influence this, particalarly level of fitness. But all other things equal individual could measure pNN50 consequtevitely for a few days before intervention (to get mean value) and get another series after few weeks/months from intervention

Just food for thoughts

HRVAgeGender-Table-1024x471.png

1191850_orig.png

• Agree x 1

#667 ClarkSims

• 207 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 09:03 PM

I have been taking C60 OO, for about 3 weeks of every month for the last year. I have been doing fast about once per month for about 18 months now. I started the Q+D after the fast about 6 months ago.  I have started tracking my body temperature, blood pressure, weight, body measurements (done with a tape measure), and doing a urine strip test. I started the urine strip test about 6 months ago, because I have had kidney issues twice in my life, and want to make sure I don't damage my kidneys. There are a few vague mentions on the Internet, that Q, causes kidney stress.

http://www.livestron...etin-bromelain/

Anyway, enough background. I have noticed two very strong effects. My body temperature is significantly lower: Here are a few weeks of measurements:

96.9F
96.6F
95.8F
96.1F
96.3 F
98.1 F <-------------- diagnosed with a viral infection
97.1F
97.5F
97.4F
97.9F
97.1F
97.5F
97F
96,fF
97,1F
96.8 F
97.2 F
96.8F
97.2F
97.2F

One the one day when my temperature was above 98, I had a read sore through, swollen lymph glands, and felt like I was feverish. I was so lethargic, that I stayed home from work. I recovered very quickly. Many people at work were very ill, and remained ill for weeks.

(Note that I greped those numbers out of a file that I use for a scratch pad. The real measurements are in emails to myself, which are time consuming to assemble into a time series)

The other strong effect that I have noticed is that my body has become super efficient at pulling energy out of food. I don't get hungry when fasting. I have tracked my calorie consumption, and energy expenditure with a fit-bit. I have run about a 500 hundred calorie defect almost every "normal" day since I started tracking the spread. When I exercise or fast, the deficit is closer to 2000 calories. I am about the same wait now, that I was 6 months ago, but my body fat has visibly declined. When I try to narrow the spread by intentionally eating after a hard workout, I can't possibly eat enough. I would get sick if I ate that much food.

One last observation. When I fast, I no longer show any keytones, until the morning after the 5th day of the fast. For my early fast, the keytones maxed out the the test strip after 3 days.

Has anyone else noticed similar effects?

#668 ClarkSims

• 207 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:15 PM

Here are two snapshots from my android. The first is during my partial fast. I realize now, I should said partial fast previously. The second is from a typical week. I walked a long distance on Friday (I work in Manhattan. I ran errands, and walked to a friend's house). I worked out on Saturday.

Attached Files

#669 StanG

• 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:39 PM

I managed to buy some D from a poster (thanks again) and, in the meantime, spent several weeks reading the posts. I stopped baby aspirin five days before taking it and all other supplements three days before; but increased my Q(emiq) and D3. I took 41mg once only. Being 74, I felt there had been more time for senescent accumulation than many here. I stopped the gym but increased my Q and D3 for five days afterward.

I felt nothing from this but still plan to take this regimen every six months (just because I didn't notice anything this time doesn't mean it didn't "work"). 

• Agree x 1

#670 Rocket

• 319 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:18 AM

I managed to buy some D from a poster (thanks again) and, in the meantime, spent several weeks reading the posts. I stopped baby aspirin five days before taking it and all other supplements three days before; but increased my Q(emiq) and D3. I took 41mg once only. Being 74, I felt there had been more time for senescent accumulation than many here. I stopped the gym but increased my Q and D3 for five days afterward.

I felt nothing from this but still plan to take this regimen every six months (just because I didn't notice anything this time doesn't mean it didn't "work").

I had good results with 2 consecutive much larger doses. Day 3 I felt ill like the flu but rapidly recovered the next day. After all the infamous mouse experiment was one large dose.

#671 Vantika

• 9 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:59 AM

I had good results with 2 consecutive much larger doses. Day 3 I felt ill like the flu but rapidly recovered the next day. After all the infamous mouse experiment was one large dose.

Would you mind elaborating on these results?

#672 DareDevil

• 192 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 10:51 PM

Hi Stan,

I understand your precautionary dosage. So that you know, before my excessive dosing last January, I took the same dose as you regularly for two weeks in January 2016. It was in the form of pharmaceutical prescription Sprycel pills, two per day at 20mg per pill. I did this until my box of 30 pills was gone, taking Quercetin daily also.

I found that it had an effect, but wished for even more. That was a total of 600mg over 15 days. A single dose of 40mg isn't probably going to do that much for you, but I understand you wish to ease into this gradually. When the time comes where you decide to up the dosage, taking 80mg shouldn't be as harsh as the 100mg dose that many take. Even 70mg should give a stronger effect. There might be a dosage level at which Dasatinib becomes effective. I did notice positives with 40mg so it's below that for sure, but optimal dosage could be above that. FWIW.

DareDevil

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#673 StanG

• 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:31 PM

Hi Richard

I plan to increase to two days at 50mg each. I'm conservative when it comes to my health and I know that D builds up in the body. It also messes up my supplement routine for 8-10 days. Also, it may have a long term affect on stem cells (anybody that can show me differently I'd be gratfully to).

Stan

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dasatinib, senolytic, senescent, scenescent cells, sasp, senolytics, group buy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users