• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Dihexa now available. Possible new buy group based on interest.

dihexa buy group peptide synthesize test results

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 natasjlp

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:33 PM

working with the synthesizer on minimums, pricing and quality levels.

• like x 2

#32 Pierre Fox

• 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 04:52 PM

any of y'all homies got any experience reports?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 natasjlp

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:20 AM

any of y'all homies got any experience reports?

Do you mean as in people who have used Dihexa and their experience?

#34 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:21 AM

Interested

#35 David Middlemiss

• 56 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:35 PM

I'd Be interested in any people that have used Dihexa and can report on its action etc If anyone has any Advice on taking, I,e quantities etc

I'm also quite interested in looking at brain plasticity, relearning and almost re programming mentally, if anyone can help?

#36 David Middlemiss

• 56 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 04:56 PM

How are we looking for the group buy guys?

#37 Mister_x

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 July 2016 - 12:58 AM

Interested!

#38 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 July 2016 - 10:40 PM

I'd Be interested in any people that have used Dihexa and can report on its action etc If anyone has any Advice on taking, I,e quantities etc
I'm also quite interested in looking at brain plasticity, relearning and almost re programming mentally, if anyone can help?

Hmm... I just got an idea here... Kappa Opioid ANtagonists supposedly work by impairing the neural networks that govern learned response to negative stimuli - i.e they make it harder for you to feel punishment - meaning that phobias and anxieties will no longer have the same hold of you, and you can start learning to overcome them.

And dihexa promotes synaptic growth... enhancing learning.

In theory, shouldn't two such compounds be highly synergistic?

There's currently a group buy -thread being organized for Cerc-501 - a compound with such an action - have a look and see what you make of it, yeah?
  • Good Point x 1

#39 David Middlemiss

• 56 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 04:54 PM

Hi Guys,

Stinkorninjor, I like the idea of Cerc-501 actually the more I have thougt about it the more it seems like a great idea,

Dihexa I'm really wanting to try this whats the state of play with the group buy please?

#40 amu621

• 5 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:15 PM

Interested.

#41 Autumn Knight

• 99 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:52 AM

I have been taking small dosages of Dihexa for one week now.

I have not noticed much of a change, but that is okay. I'm not looking to get high and good things take time. But I still think I should be feeling something, even if small. I have administered Dihexa in two ways so far: dermally and orally. Each time I mixed the Dihexa with DMSO.

I am thinking of trying it with an intranasal method, but am afraid to try it this way with DMSO, which I think is important to use with the Dihexa.

• like x 2

#42 David Middlemiss

• 56 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 04:52 PM

Hi Autumn Knight,

Where did you get your supply of Dihexa please as looking to try some,

Hi Natasjlp, When are you looking to compile buyers list and take orders for the group buy? Who else of you guys is involved with this group buy please?

David

#43 Autumn Knight

• 99 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 05:23 PM

Hi, David.

I'm signed up for email notifications of restocked products in Nyles' store. That's how I got some.

#44 David Middlemiss

• 56 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 05:59 PM

Hey Autumn Knight,

Sorry,

ButI cant find a website through general searching,

Do you possibly have a web link please?

David

#45 natasjlp

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 06:04 PM

Hello, I have just verified with my supplier they have 100 grams available at Purity >98% / CAS No. 1401708-83-5.

What is the best way to begin?

• like x 1

#46 amu621

• 5 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 04:24 PM

Hello, I have just verified with my supplier they have 100 grams available at Purity >98% / CAS No. 1401708-83-5.

What is the best way to begin?

Let's connect regarding this, send me a PM. I have a proper source as well and we can exchange ideas.

• like x 1

#47 Psyman

• 8 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 12:14 AM

Been awhile since I checked in but sounds like the last two posts are promising.

Care to update as to where we're at on this. My lab cat seems kind of bored these days.

#48 natasjlp

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 12:30 AM

Sure thing, I have reached agreeable terms with the synthesizer, and am meeting with them in person in the first half of November. Working on setting up a proper website for everyone. I apologize, and do get caught up with a lot of other projects sometimes, so please you or anyone else just keep messaging and/or posting if you think I am not responding quick enough, or if anyone has questions in general. The website will be meant to make everything simple, easy and informational. The merchant software will be a major and trusted transaction portal with buyer protection (Thinking of PayPal, any suggestions?). Trying to stay away from weird complicated group buys as much as I can. It can be frustrating for everyone. So, longtime in the making, but it will be worth while for everyone imo :) higher quality and lower price, than anywhere else I can find or have seen for Dihexa, much through negotiations.

• like x 3

#49 Psyman

• 8 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 12:39 AM

Very cool. Absolutely no need to apologize. There's always a project no matter which direction I turn! This sounds promising and I, for one, appreciate the effort.

#50 David Middlemiss

• 56 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 08:45 PM

Likewise on that, Very Good to hear!!

I shall keep an eye out

#51 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 November 2016 - 10:26 PM

natasjip what company synthesyse it for you, is it one of those chinese companies? kind of interesting you never mention your source throughout the thread...

#52 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 09:24 AM

natasjip what company synthesyse it for you, is it one of those chinese companies? kind of interesting you never mention your source throughout the thread...

You do realize that nearly all supplements, vitamins and nootropics are sourced from 'chinese companies'?

#53 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 November 2016 - 09:56 PM

^ a high percent which are usually generics, yes. but the trademark company based herbs and vitamins are made by their own company in whichever country they are based in and usually sell for much higher price than generics

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#54 bitborg

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 November 2016 - 09:00 AM

am interested in dihexa anyway to get it?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa, buy group, peptide, synthesize, test, results

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users