suggest some cool art

art images

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 caliban

• Admin, Advisor, Director
  • 9,150 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:19 PM

While LongeCity lives by its text, other media options have an important role to play. We are still considering design options for potentially 'sprucing up' our site - and interesting graphics can also be useful in the context of outreach and marketing initiatives.

Please suggest some nifty graphics from public image repositories such as  

istockphoto.com, canstockphoto.com, publicdomainpictures.net or from friendly artists. 

lccanvas.png

#2 YOLF

Posted 20 July 2016 - 09:12 AM

Green is the heraldry color for health while blue causes 88% of the damage from visible spectra (to the eyes). I really think we need to minimize the use of blue. Green was also determined to be the healthiest color to look at (for eyes) by an army study and this is why radars are always blue.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Informative x 1

#3 caliban

• Topic Starter
  • Admin, Advisor, Director
  • 9,150 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 02:09 AM

Green is the heraldry color for health while blue causes 88% of the damage from visible spectra (to the eyes). I really think we need to minimize the use of blue. Green was also determined to be the healthiest color to look at (for eyes) by an army study and this is why radars are always blue.

:ph34r:

http://www.longecity...en/#entry452626

#4 OnlyTwin

• 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:30 PM

I read somewhere that a member wanted a remake of the shirts. Here is something I made quickly, will provide .PSD upon request.
Designed with modularity and easy changes in mind. If used I can change the art according to suggestions. Anyone can use this for
any reason. 

(5 Samples In Album)
http://imgur.com/a/i...<br> *REPOSTED*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: art, images

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users