- - - - -

Occasional testicle pain

testicle pain

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 panhedonic

• 390 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 12:00 AM

I'm a male in my late 40's. Occasionally, I get pain in both my testicles. It's a mild pain, but it can last a few hours. Typically I get it while I'm in bed. My suspicion is that my comforter creates an environment that's too warm for my testes, but I can't be sure. 

I take deprenyl, vitC, vitB, fish oil, zinc, inositol, ashwaghandha, aspirin, vitD3, mg+K, and yohimbe (although I haven't taken yohimbe for 3 weeks and today I got the pain). 

I can't correlate it with ejaculation events, seems to happen regardless, and erratically. 

Any ideas? 

#2 TheCipher

• 13 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 03:08 PM

I would advocate to get your testosterone levels checked in addition to a sperm count ( if you are interested in fertility ). If your test is normal, the pain should be of little importance unless we are going full fringe diagnosis like cancer and similar events with a very low chance.

It is very likely it is absolutely fine, if the pain persists check with an endo and maybe the testicles itself.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 stefan_001

• 1,070 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 03:44 PM

Sounds that you fried your testicels with the yohimbe binge you described in the other thread. This will likely lead to castration. Hope this qualified feedback based on the description you provided helps. Perhaps a posting of a picture of your suspenders can further increase the probability of an accurate diagnosis.

Edited by stefan_001, 28 August 2016 - 03:47 PM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#4 TheCipher

• 13 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 04:33 PM

Sounds that you fried your testicels with the yohimbe binge you described in the other thread. This will likely lead to castration. Hope this qualified feedback based on the description you provided helps. Perhaps a posting of a picture of your suspenders can further increase the probability of an accurate diagnosis.

AFAIK Yohimbine only increased fertility in mice and crocodiles, are there any studies that show that yohimbine has negative effects in humans regarding the testes?

#5 prunk

• 227 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 05:22 PM

Bacopa gave me pain in my left testicle. It happened multiple times so it wasn't a coincidence. Maybe some of those supplements you're taking has a similar effect on you. A varicocele is also a possibility. Go to see your urologist. It's rather easy to diagnose.

Edited by prunk, 28 August 2016 - 05:31 PM.

#6 fntms

• 318 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 09:47 PM

A urologist once told me occasional pain in the testis is normal for men.
If you notice any swelling or just to be sure of course get an appointment.

#7 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 09:59 PM

This can be referred pain from the prostate. Overdoing sexual activity has caused me to experience this in my younger days. Moeration seems prudent.

#8 panhedonic

• Topic Starter
  • 390 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 04:19 PM

Stefan, I sent the suspenders themselves directly to your address. I'm hoping that the your superior sensing capabilities in your upper colon will reveal the real cause of my problem once you shove them up. I trust your instincts here. Incidentally, I proceeded with castration and I sent my extirpated testicles wrapped in my suspenders to aid in your investigation.  

• Enjoying the show x 1

#9 stefan_001

• 1,070 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 05:03 PM

Stefan, I sent the suspenders themselves directly to your address. I'm hoping that the your superior sensing capabilities in your upper colon will reveal the real cause of my problem once you shove them up. I trust your instincts here. Incidentally, I proceeded with castration and I sent my extirpated testicles wrapped in my suspenders to aid in your investigation.

Awesome look foward to those. I am glad I could help. Are you feeling better already?
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#10 Jason Long

• Guest Examfit Proprietor
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 12:05 AM

Probably not yohimbe. Ignore stupidity about castration.

Check your kidneys. Seriuously! I had the same problem, went to ultrasound screening, they check my testicles, everything ok. Than they checked my interior organs and noticed kidney stones. Say what? Yes, the doctor told me that when your testicles drop from your "stomach" the nerves are still attached to them so they reflect the kidney discomfort. 

#11 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:55 PM

Are you using a laptop ? If that's not it i would investigate that room for mold

#12 RWhigham

• 509 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2016 - 02:43 AM

If you had a vasectomy, testicular pain is to be expected, periodically, for some time, due to the swelling and rupturing of the blocked ducts.

#13 panhedonic

• Topic Starter
  • 390 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 04:54 AM

You say that like it's a common thing. Thanks, but no, I didn't have a vasectomy, I would have brought it up when asking about testicular pain, it would be a pretty obvious connection. 

M

If you had a vasectomy, testicular pain is to be expected, periodically, for some time, due to the swelling and rupturing of the blocked ducts.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#14 yaprobably

• 7 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 01:50 AM

Could be hernia obviously. You can have an otherwise not terribly noticeable umbilical hernia that didn't result in any bulging but caused occasional testicle discomfort and maybe occasional lower abdominal burning. Not unheard of, not always obvious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users